Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

craftymama

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:27 pm
I humbly offer my maid services to anyone who can pay to fly me to where ever they are for the weekend plus the cost of food. I swear I don't eat much! I'll even wear a maid costume if you buy me one & you ask really nicely.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:32 pm
Who are you trying to fool, crafty? We all know you would wear a maid cosplay without any real coercion on our part. You might even make it yourself, if you felt inclined to do so. wink

amaeli

kool ken

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 10:54 pm
hi crafty! xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:06 am
eek I just realized that I will have company... Joe is coming next week and so are my parents.... I DO need a maid!!!!!  

thistle7

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:09 am
thistle7
eek I just realized that I will have company... Joe is coming next week and so are my parents.... I DO need a maid!!!!!
lol .... me... company ... really? hmmm intresting ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:10 am
JoeEuphonium
thistle7

umm, yeah... if you lived here, I wouldn't clean for you, YOU would clean for my mom and dad coming!  

thistle7

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:13 am
thistle7
JoeEuphonium
thistle7

umm, yeah... if you lived here, I wouldn't clean for you, YOU would clean for my mom and dad coming!
50 bucks says i do it anyways : P  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:18 am
Off to work! Everybuddy have a wonderful day!

*smooches thistle* Talk to you later luv heart .  

JoeEuphonium

kool ken

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:53 am
JoeEuphonium
thistle7

Yeah you will! rofl  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 10:13 am
kool ken
JoeEuphonium
thistle7

Yeah you will! rofl

I have to agree with Ken on that one rofl Depending of course on who gets there first - Joe or the parents wink  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

xx_KiraxYamato_xx

Dangerous Lover

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:45 am
Camwen
kool ken
JoeEuphonium
thistle7

Yeah you will! rofl

I have to agree with Ken on that one rofl Depending of course on who gets there first - Joe or the parents wink
that's true,
i agree to with cam and ken. wink  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:49 pm
*LAUGHS* I do... I get there Tuesday afternoon... they come in Saturday Morning. ^.^ And you better believe I am going to work my butt so that Shar doesn't have to. ^.^ I mean its the least I can do, I'm not going to be the one working. I am quite content to be her Trophy B.F. who can take care of things at home so she doesn't have to when she gets home from work ^.^ . I can't think of a better way I would want to spend a vacation actually ^.^.  

JoeEuphonium

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:35 pm
JoeEuphonium
*LAUGHS* I do... I get there Tuesday afternoon... they come in Saturday Morning. ^.^ And you better believe I am going to work my butt so that Shar doesn't have to. ^.^ I mean its the least I can do, I'm not going to be the one working. I am quite content to be her Trophy B.F. who can take care of things at home so she doesn't have to when she gets home from work ^.^ . I can't think of a better way I would want to spend a vacation actually ^.^.

awwwwwwww 4laugh xd *wipes away tear*  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:14 pm
just poppin' on real quick-- on vacation in Utah and visitin' with relatives heart hope things are all goin' well with you guys xd  

Magician_of_Faith

Winter Shapeshifter

20,300 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Invisibility 100

thistle7

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:32 pm
JoeEuphonium

LOL.. and I will try really hard not to beat myself up for not being able to do it ALL myself.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games