Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:19 am
Applying for: Sozin x Kalama
Name of SoA: Unathi (Una for short)
Meaning: He is with us (idk Google, idk)
Appearance: A mixture of her father and a throw-back of Kiuma's brother, Niwash'kana. She'll inherit daddies tight, white curls (placed where ever!) with less dashes going out from them, and the pure white tail. If possible, she would also inherit Mrost's blue eyes! Other than the majority red factor, feel free to CC the rest!

ICly, and once she’s hit adulthood, Unathi will be smaller than her siblings but stout and strong. Almost bully (bull-dog) like, without the pigeon-toes and under bite. <3

Visual reference: None. ;3; Sorry!

Personality: Unathi is a tomboy with leadership qualities. Assertive and outspoken with no filter, she relies on experience over intuition and is very uncomfortable with feelings; even her own. Organization is a must. Una has no patience for inefficiency or disorder, and is very much a perfectionist when it comes to her line of work.

That being said, Unathi’s way of doing things doesn’t always abide by the rules of how they ought to be done. She is not a strict ‘by the book’ lioness by no means, finding that if something does not make sense, it is her duty to go about them in ways that will. Stubbornness contributes to this greatly.

She is more attracted to the company of males over females, but is overall accustom to socializing with those of strength, power, and intelligence.

However, her blunt nature often makes it difficult to approach socially. Nothing makes sense if it isn’t proven fact, and she won’t be nice about informing you of this. However, be on the same wave length as her and Unathi will likely expose her rather comical, if not lewd, side. She’s one of the boys in this respect.

(More to her would develop through RP! I look forward to seeing who you guys choose! GOOD LUCK!)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:24 am
Name of SoA: Abadi'shupavu
Meaning: Forever strong
Appearance: Dad's red body color with his white back marking in black,Tanaka's toe markings in black, mom's chin marking in black, Sindri's black eye marking, white on the inner ears and a black mane and tail tuft and yellow eyes.
Visual reference: Attempted ref
Personality: Abadi is a rough guy. He is not afraid of any challenge even ones that may be too much for him to handle. He loves to fight and anyone who is willing to battle him had better be ready. He is not one to show emotion of any kind except possibly anger. He is not lovey dovey even to his family. He believes they know how he feels by the loyalty he has to them not the hugs he gives. His loyalty extends to his family and his pride. He will defend both with his life and anyone who speaks down on either will find themselves bleeding. Abadi dreams to rise in the ranks to someday possibly becoming a captain or even general. He keeps a mental list of goals and trains daily to someday achieve his dreams.
Any additional requirements that the family has:

*Note* I'll be leaving tonight and be gone till sunday so if that is a problem with the payment just skip mine and I'll understand. ^_^  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:49 am
Name of SoA:Ahi Ho'a
Meaning: Ignite Fire, Hawaiian
Appearance: His main body color is his father's dark red, but he has black pawtips like his Uncle, above which are white but otherwise identical to his Aunt. His tailtip is white, his mane is white, his nose is black and he has white markings under his eyes like his father. Centered on his right hip is a swirled marking identical to the intricate markings of his father, but in the lighter red of his father's base coat rather than white. He has his mother's red eyes.
Visual reference: N/A (I'm not very good at providing them :c )
Personality: Ahi is a very.... focused cub. He is stubborn, and hardheaded, and will NOT quit until he has accomplished something he has set out to do. He has a bit of a temper and will need to learn to control it as he grows, but for now it helps to carry him through when sheer effort fails. He's an energetic cub who loves to roughhouse and needs firm discipline to keep him out of trouble - trouble that he often manages to find anyway, but not through outright malice. Rather, he's eager to achieve greatness and all too often gets in over his head due to his juvenile attempts at getting there. He's not afraid of a little hard work, but he sure can't wait to be bigger when he can do more interesting things!
Any additional requirements that the family has: Cub with potential to be trained, and.... I think that's it?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:17 am
Applying for:Sozin x Kalama
Name of SoA: Agnimukha
Meaning: Face of Fire
Appearance: See ref, Also white mane like father.
Visual reference: [x]
Personality: Spunky, and ambitious, Agnimukha will challenge anyone who comes looking for a right. He'll sometimes take more than he can chew, but that won't stop him. Though, he's a slight poor loser when it comes to losing duels, meaning that he'll continue to challenge the other until he wins. He has a little bit of a temper, but only when he doesn't win.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:14 pm
Lollipop x L u x u r y
Name of SoA: Ajani
Meaning: “He fights for what is his” or something like that. 
Appearance: #ed1c24- Main body color.
#4f0500- Tips of ears; below eyes;tuff of tail; swirl on leg above the white; swirl in the white section on the back
#ffffff- Hair tuft; tail(striped with one side white); feet; thing on the back; around mouth; below eyes
#fdf300- Eyes.
Visual reference: Quickly sketched ACK! Uploaded the wrong one!! D=
Personality: Loyal, obedient, and stoic. Raised by soldiers, Ajani never fails to follow a command made by his authorities. He doesn’t question, doesn’t hesitate; just replies with a simple "Yes sir" or "Yes ma'am". When surrounded by his siblings and other cubs within the pride, he tends to be hesitant to do things and will absolutely refuse to go against the rules. Ajani is a stickler with rules. However, rough housing with his siblings and other cubs has quickly become his favorite game. He is also very possessive of his siblings and makes pains to attempt to keep an eye on all of them. An insult inflicted upon his family is an insult to him personally and he has no problem roughing up the offender… if said offender was not an authority.

If I can change it? I realized the one I posted was too similar.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:38 pm
-Shakes fist at Wu- xd It was too tempting to resist ~

Name of SoA: Orinda
Meaning: Fire serpant - Link!
Appearance: See ref - WARNING, I DID IT WITH A MOUSE xd
Visual reference: Orinda
Personality: Very much a mommy's girl, Orinda aims to do anything to please her mother. She also feels pride in her family, as well as traditions - Particularly, she's more than happy to learn from a couple cousins of her mother. She wants to know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING, and how to do everything RIGHT. She DOES care about inbreeding, so she'll aim to find a fling or mate who's... NOT related, to either her mother OR her father.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not a huria! xd Also a model Firekin, she hopes! Aaand no randoms.  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:21 pm
Name of SoA: Kurai hono
Meaning: Dark Flames (Japanese)
Appearance: Dark red with lighter markings from mom and dad.
- Frontleg markings from grandma
- Backleg markings and eye color from grandad. Red rim though.
Visual reference: Quick Ref
Personality: Kurai is a bold cub who is eager to learn. He's a strong boy who likes to improve and be praised. He is often caught between conflicting feelings, not being particularly attached to the concept of "family" and always wondering what a "normal family" would be like. Knowing that his parents won't be together forever and that even one of his brothers will have to go away at some point, he sees most of his friends and family members as part of a sort of temporary arrangement. In the future, even though Kurai is a freindly guy, he will have trouble making lasting bonds.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Typical Firekin cub, proper colors, staying in the Firekin.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:39 pm
Name of SoA: Roihuta'ssa
Meaning: The flames within
Appearance: Takes strongly after Mahakali in appearance. She is red (father's hue) with one red eye and one golden, with the same red crests over her front legs as her grandmother, except they are white. White around the maw, touch of brown above the pink nose and dark "eye shadow" just like dad with white underneath her eyes. Basically a picture of her father's face -colors and all - except she has white lining around her cheeks, making her look cute (BUT OH SO DEADLY~ lol). White line down the back until her tail, which is two strips of white and the "eyeshadow" color adjacent. Same belly marking as dad, with maybe a few swirls around the back - up to colorist interpretation.
Visual reference: IT'S COMING SOLDIERS AHGHHH! (I don't have a tablet right now... I don't even have a Paint program, so this will be interesting. -pulls out color pencils- >D)
Personality: Roihu craves danger; it runs through her veins like poison, a venom which inflicts each victim of her absurdly wild schemes. She is not by any means a bad cub, but she craves adrenaline like a life force, and is willing to risk almost anything to gain it. On one of her adventures she would, if given the chance to custom in, become badly injured and have a limp for the rest of her life, bringing her back to reality. She will then settle into becoming an obedient solider and daughter to her esteemed (at least to her) parents.
Her petulance will always remain within her (thus her name) and she will probably take a "mate" she despises only to play and toy with his emotions and push his buttons until he finally relents to her will. She will bear cubs in the name of the Firekin, fiercely proud of her lineage and intolerable to even Huria. Her Huria brother gets the brunt of her mischievous schemes, and though she claims to love all of her siblings to Mama and Papa, one might not be so sure about him... Roihu will always have problems expressing her love, given her parents' forced pairing, but she will inexorably love when the time is right. Until then, she will train as a warrior, limp and all, on bugs and crickets and other fierce creatures...
Any additional requirements that the family has: Lifelong Firekin, red coloration, not evil or really "mean". So happy to have this opportunity! C:  

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:40 pm
Applying for: sozin x kalama
Name of SoA: Plamya
Meaning: flame in Russian
Appearance: see ref. The mark on her forehead should be like his but red/orange. Like regular fire~
Visual reference: here
Personality: Will come into light more with rp, but definitely a strong gal, both in mind and body. Determined, and driven, a natural born leader, who takes situations by the horns without hesitation. She's responsible, and able to keep her cool under pressure, not letting her emotions get the best of her.
Any additional requirements that the family has: staying in the firekin.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:54 pm
ahahaha, ok, this was really hard to pick ;; so many awesome entries, guys. I fell in love at least four times here!

thanks so much for the interest! Hopefully in the not-too-distant future I will have moar firekin breedings ;o; So keeping you guys in mind!

As for the winner this time around...

spottedleef
Name of SoA: Roihuta'ssa
Meaning: The flames within
Appearance: Takes strongly after Mahakali in appearance. She is red (father's hue) with one red eye and one golden, with the same red crests over her front legs as her grandmother, except they are white. White around the maw, touch of brown above the pink nose and dark "eye shadow" just like dad with white underneath her eyes. Basically a picture of her father's face -colors and all - except she has white lining around her cheeks, making her look cute (BUT OH SO DEADLY~ lol). White line down the back until her tail, which is two strips of white and the "eyeshadow" color adjacent. Same belly marking as dad, with maybe a few swirls around the back - up to colorist interpretation.
Visual reference: IT'S COMING SOLDIERS AHGHHH! (I don't have a tablet right now... I don't even have a Paint program, so this will be interesting. -pulls out color pencils- >D)
Personality: Roihu craves danger; it runs through her veins like poison, a venom which inflicts each victim of her absurdly wild schemes. She is not by any means a bad cub, but she craves adrenaline like a life force, and is willing to risk almost anything to gain it. On one of her adventures she would, if given the chance to custom in, become badly injured and have a limp for the rest of her life, bringing her back to reality. She will then settle into becoming an obedient solider and daughter to her esteemed (at least to her) parents.
Her petulance will always remain within her (thus her name) and she will probably take a "mate" she despises only to play and toy with his emotions and push his buttons until he finally relents to her will. She will bear cubs in the name of the Firekin, fiercely proud of her lineage and intolerable to even Huria. Her Huria brother gets the brunt of her mischievous schemes, and though she claims to love all of her siblings to Mama and Papa, one might not be so sure about him... Roihu will always have problems expressing her love, given her parents' forced pairing, but she will inexorably love when the time is right. Until then, she will train as a warrior, limp and all, on bugs and crickets and other fierce creatures...
Any additional requirements that the family has: Lifelong Firekin, red coloration, not evil or really "mean". So happy to have this opportunity! C:

Because she's crazy and fun. And that'll overwhelm the litter with girls, which pleases Kalama quite a bit. emotion_awesome

Just as a clarification for you, the not being mean was more of an optional thing xD totally my fail, sorry. ;; I just meant they didn't need to be mean, but there's definitely room for it (just in case you want to make her so!)

And for a bit of mom personality:
Kalama is kind of a major "female dog" with a huge ego and sliiiiightly socio/psychopathic tendencies. P: She'll be rather possessive of the cubs, and dedicated to training and caring for them so they can be awesome. (Except for Tundu. She doesn't like Tundu much and doesn't bother trying too hard to hide that.) Despite that she's about as respectful of authority figures as she needs to be; she's rather pragmatic about tings like that, in the sense that it probably won't do her any good to go butting heads with the pride's leaders. (I really make her sound worse than she is, though. So feel free to browse some of her RPs to get a better idear of what she's like!)

I cannot speak for Sozin, so bug Velve for stuff about him. xD

I'm gonna go ahead and post this in Cavi's thread, because I'm going to bed and want to be sure it's there. andddd I see you are working up a ref. Sooo I guess you can just post that after my post >>

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:12 pm
My first Firekin! ;; Thank you, Woo! I look forward to RP with you and the fam'. It was a privilege to enter this with all of you and all the entrants' wonderful concepts. <33  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:22 pm
Name and image of Father: Nahasi User Image (other side)
Name and image of Mother: Eris User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: TBD
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1-2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue (They will need a jrp to Mazunguko)
Any Requirements: Males must stay in the pride. Female cubs will have a chance to leave with Eris. All cubs from this litter will be royalty.
List of all Throwbacks: Nahashi's Aunt, Nahasi's Sister
Do you allow randoms into your litter: As long as it fits with the family.
A bit of history about the family: Nahasi is the young king of the pride Mazunguko. He has a male mate named Juan. Nahashi and Juan will be raising the male cubs in the litter. Nahashi will be a loving father to all the cubs.

Eris is as vague as she is whimsical. With a Cheshire-esque vibe about her, she can make even the most centered soul lash out in agrivation. The lioness speaks in riddles and tongues, preferring to move on from one game to another without setting any real roots.

While she'll no doubt leave the caves once the cubs have been weened, Eris may return for the daughters that wish to leave once they have grown. Then again, maybe she won't. Who can say.
Extra: Male cubs will have a chance to become king someday, so please keep that in mind. When the time comes to determine the heir, all the princes will be expected to participate.

Also if you are interested in customing in but do not have the gold, I can help cover it. Just make sure to mention it when you apply.

Closing Time: TBD  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:04 pm
Name and image of Father: Mheetu, Mogami.
User Image

Name and image of Mother: Mia, Zohwhee. (Kinda hard to see, her eyes are dark red/maroon <3) User Image

Number of cubs currently in litter: 4 (Zohwhee hasn't seen them yet)
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 0-2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Pridelands (Pridelander lines!)
Any Requirements: No evil personalities. A reference would be loved. Any gender is fine.
List of all Throwbacks:
Mheetu's family:

Parents: Rei (Me!) x Mzuza (MoonRazor); Family Pic
Litter Siblings: Musabari (MoonRazor), Zikamil (MoonRazor), Trump (Marzipanz), Maral (Princess_Feylin), Zahara (Satsurashi), Danuwa (hanging gallow), Bamidele (Ameh) and Mzutu (mistalina13)
Rei's second litter: Litter Pic

Mia’s Family

Father,Mother,Brother,Brother,Sister,Sister,Sister,Sister,Sister,Sister,Brother,
Sister
Maonis adol image, to show heterochromia.
Brother
Brother
Brother
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Fits with family
A bit of history about the family: Loving family. dad's a Scout, mom's a huntress. They have a huge extended family and a lot of support. A good friend of their father's has adopted a bunch of cubs so he/she will have plenty of friends.
Extra: I will help pay for reaaaaaaally good concepts (and by that, I'm mostly talking about looks but an interesting personality always helps)

Closing Time: In about 6 hours. Maybe sooner.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:19 pm
Name and image of Father: Szurke Szellem
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Avichayal'Cayla
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: TBA
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1-2 (Reserve the right to pick none)
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Jini-msemi Swampland
Any Requirements: No cosplays, no evil.
List of all Throwbacks:
Mrengo's Mother, Sibling, Sibling, Sibling, Sibling
Do you allow randoms into your litter: No.
A bit of history about the family: Loving family, father is quieter and wraith like while mother is particularly boisterous and artistic. Please pay close attention to current swamplands meta.
Extra: All must stay with family until pilgrimage.

Closing Time: TBA  

Epine de Rose

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:28 pm
Name and image of Father: Gideon
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Noona
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: TBA
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue
Any Requirements: No cosplays, no evil.
List of all Throwbacks: N/A
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes
A bit of history about the family:
Gideon and Noona have an unusual history together. Noona came from an unusual and isolated colony where it was customary to have offspring fight to the death. The one who survived was deemed fit for adulthood and progressed to the next step. Noona, noted as being one of the weaker contestants, was thrown like a lamb to the slaughter only to encounter Gideon who had no qualms about removing her challengers from her vicinity. As lions were unknown in this region he was regarded as a 'god' and even the elders refrained from opposing him.

Disgusted by this culture, the lion led the cheetah away to join him in the outside world where her horizons have broadened considerably. As a very musical creature, she enjoys fine arts and isn't one for boisterous activities.

Gideon is also a seer which may cause him to depart for a short period of time but he always returns and deeply loves his family.
Extra: Children will stay with parents until adolescence.

Closing Time: TBA  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games