Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:26 pm
"Stick garlic everywhere." Hikari added to that, moving to walk again with Hiei. She followed him up the stairs, looking around as they went up to the room.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:48 am
"I don't even want to touch the room. I believe I will just get a new now and then place beads on a corner of the desk and then garlic." Hiei said with a sigh.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:43 pm
"Good idea." Hikari agreed. She paused in front of the door that Akuro was looking at, glancing up at the number. "This place is small."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:50 pm
Hiei shrugged. " I'm willing to live in it. I'm tired of Genkai working me to the bone." Hiei said walking toward the door before heading inside to talk to the landlord. Akuro would follow right behind.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:41 pm
Hikari followed in after. Looking towards the landlord, Hikari had a joke in mind for a little fun on her end. Of course, right now, she just looked like a regular kid.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:57 pm
" You must be mr.Jaganshi and Mr.Akuro. " The landlord said and shifted looking toward Hikari then toward Hiei. " I take it your the one who phoned me up. How old are you? I don't rent to teenagers just to tell you." He started and Hiei held his hand out. " I am old enough trust me on that." Hiei said and shifted. " I'm 27" Hiei said ( I don't remember the age but whateveeeer) " Akuro here is 20." Hiei said and moved his hand a bit.

The landlord moved a bit. " Who's the kid?" He asked dully.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:14 pm
Hikari glanced up at the landlord innocently, then gently tugged on Hiei and Akuro's shirts, looking at Akuro first. "Mommy, daddy, when do I get to see my new room? All my teddy bears are getting tired of the storage place."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:22 pm
Hiei shifted a bit and pulled Hikari into body slightly and covered her mouth with his hand. " Sorry Sir. My Sister really tired. I should get her home soon. You know Mom and Dad aren't here. There at home. Hikari." Hiei said and shifted a bit. " Will pay anything really. We just need a place." Akuro said and shifted a bit. " The faster the better." He added.

The landlord moved slightly and looked down toward Hikari then toward Hiei and Akuro. " Are you two a gay couple? And that's your adopted Child?" The landlord asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:26 pm
Hikari scowled at Hiei, bringing her hands up to move his hand down. "Why do you always lie to people?" She turned her head to look at the landlord again. "Mommy always says that daddy just isn't used to being out of the closet, whatever that means. But it's stupid. Then daddy buys me toys to make me happy again." Turning back to Hiei, Hikari stuck her tongue out before turning around and stomping out of the room like an angry child.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:44 pm
Hiei shifted a bit and flicked Hikari before leaving and side slightly. " We aren't. We really aren't." Hiei said looking at the guy. " I believe you are. . .and tell you the truth..your a young couple and I don't like them living in my apartment building. They destroy everything." The landlord said and shrugged. " Sorry." The guy said.

'Hikari...' Hiei thought before he sighed and waved. " Yea whatever. Thanks anyway." Hiei said and walked out after Hikari.

Akuro rubbed his head with a small snarl and walked out after heading down the stairs. " Dammit. I don't want to be stuck at the castle anymore. Hiei keep looking." Akuro said.

Hiei waved his hand before he sighed and reached to grab the back of Hikari's shirt. " You got some nerve don't you?" Hiei asked. " I believe I'm working you to the bone when we get back to the temple." Hiei said with a chuckle.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:47 pm
Hikari let out a small 'meep' in surprise when she felt Hiei tug on the back of her shirt and pull her back. "Oh come on, that was so worth it... for me. But you know what? I think that guy is a hobolobe." She of course meant to say 'homophobe', but as a child, Hikari didn't know all of her words properly. The girl nodded for emphasis, walking between Hiei and Akuro.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:04 pm
Hiei sighed and let go of shirt at this point as he started to walk behind her. His hand reached for the small paper rolled up in his back pocket and pulled it out again starting to read. " will find a place sooner or later." Hiei said.

" Sooner please. Mukuro is driving me nuts." Akuro said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:09 pm
Hikari sighed, looking up at the two. "Want me to go back and say you guys aren't hobos?" She asked, possibly feeling a little bad for messing up the apartment opportunity.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:13 pm
"We aren't 'homo's" Hiei said walking and rubbed his head looking at the paper. " No it's fine. Will find a place that doesn't smell of mold." Hiei said walking and shifted slightly as they walked toward the temple again.

" Didn't smell that bad Hunny bear." Akuro said rolling his eyes and Hiei shifted a bit. " So you do swing that way. The girls are just a lie." Hiei said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:15 pm
"Who called it!" Hikari raised her arms, sounding triumphant. She held out her hand to Hiei. "That'll be twenty buck-a-roos now."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games