Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:57 pm
Fatal Irony

Temporary Co-ownership between Fatal Irony and Twitchapher the 3rd for Chaos "The Destroyer of Hope"

User Image

Twitchapher the 3rd has rights to one breeding with Chaos and any partner Twitchapher the 3rd chooses in the efforts to obtain a purewalker. Fatal will have no say over this partner and shall have zero rights to this breeding. After the breeding is obtained full ownership will revert back to Fatal Irony.

I agree and thank you so much for this chance!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:49 pm
I, Wasteland Wyvern, give Blue_Sparkle27, co-ownership rights to Asphodel in a temporary co-ownership specifically so they can use a single breeding to attempt to get a Pawed/Clawed Triwing.

User Image

Both
- Get Signature Rights
- Once Blue_Sparkle27's breeding is complete, either Wasteland Wyvern or Blue_Sparkle27 will break the agreement and return full ownership to Wasteland Wyvern.

Blue_Sparkle27's Rights:
- Gets FULL CONTROL over ONE breeding and must breed only with Genevieve!
- Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights. Should Blue_Sparkle27 break the agreement for any reason, full ownership returns to Wasteland Wyvern.
- CANNOT: Make life altering decisions such as Lifemating or Death.

Wasteland Wyvern's Rights:
- Has RP and Teepee Rights.
- Control over remaining breedings.
- Wasteland Wyvern has the right to cancel the co-ownership at any time for any reason.
- CAN: Make life altering decisions such as Lifemate or Death.
- In the event of three baskets, Wasteland Wyvern holds no rights to claim ownership of the third.

Blue_Sparkle27

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:53 pm
Wasteland Wyvern
I, Wasteland Wyvern, give Blue_Sparkle27, co-ownership rights to Asphodel in a temporary co-ownership specifically so they can use a single breeding to attempt to get a Pawed/Clawed Triwing.

User Image

Both
- Get Signature Rights
- Once Blue_Sparkle27's breeding is complete, either Wasteland Wyvern or Blue_Sparkle27 will break the agreement and return full ownership to Wasteland Wyvern.

Blue_Sparkle27's Rights:
- Gets FULL CONTROL over ONE breeding and must breed only with Genevieve!
- Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights. Should Blue_Sparkle27 break the agreement for any reason, full ownership returns to Wasteland Wyvern.

Wasteland Wyvern's Rights:
- Wasteland Wyvern has the right to cancel the co-ownership at any time for any reason.
- In the event of three baskets, Wasteland Wyvern holds no rights to claim ownership of the third.

Blue_Sparkle27

I agree and thank you so much for this chance~! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:55 pm
Hi my name is Summer and I am lazy so here is a copy of what Wyv just did.

I, Summer Raaven, give Melomar, co-ownership rights to Genevieve in a temporary co-ownership specifically so they can use a single breeding to attempt to get a Pawed/Clawed Triwing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Both
- Get Signature Rights
- Once Melomar's breeding is complete, either Summer Raaven or Melomar will break the agreement and return full ownership to Summer Raaven.

Melomar's Rights:
- Gets FULL CONTROL over ONE breeding and must breed only with Asphodel!
- Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights. Should Melomar break the agreement for any reason, full ownership returns to Summer Raaven.

Summer Raaven's Rights:
- Summer Raaven has the right to cancel the co-ownership at any time for any reason.
- In the event of three baskets, Summer Raaven holds no rights to claim ownership of the third.

Melomar

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:25 pm
Summer Raaven
Hi my name is Summer and I am lazy so here is a copy of what Wyv just did.

I, Summer Raaven, give Melomar, co-ownership rights to Genevieve in a temporary co-ownership specifically so they can use a single breeding to attempt to get a Pawed/Clawed Triwing.

Both
- Get Signature Rights
- Once Melomar's breeding is complete, either Summer Raaven or Melomar will break the agreement and return full ownership to Summer Raaven.

Melomar's Rights:
- Gets FULL CONTROL over ONE breeding and must breed only with Asphodel!
- Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights. Should Melomar break the agreement for any reason, full ownership returns to Summer Raaven.

Summer Raaven's Rights:
- Summer Raaven has the right to cancel the co-ownership at any time for any reason.
- In the event of three baskets, Summer Raaven holds no rights to claim ownership of the third.

Melomar

I can't thank you enough! I agree to these terms! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:46 am
Temporary Co-Ownership

User Image
FrostyPeaches has rights to one breeding with Vaydra and any partner they choose in the efforts to obtain a purewalker. dawns will have no say over this partner and shall have zero rights to this breeding. After the breeding is obtained full ownership will revert back to dawns_aura.
FrostyPeaches

User Image
Revien has rights to one breeding with Nat'eli Shemodgoma and any partner they choose in the efforts to obtain a pawed bby/tri+ wing. dawns will have no say over this partner and shall have zero rights to this breeding. After the breeding is obtained full ownership will revert back to dawns_aura.
Revien

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

Revien

Shy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:30 am
dawns_aura
User Image
Revien has rights to one breeding with Nat'eli Shemodgoma and any partner they choose in the efforts to obtain a pawed bby/tri+ wing. dawns will have no say over this partner and shall have zero rights to this breeding. After the breeding is obtained full ownership will revert back to dawns_aura.
Revien

I agree, thank you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:45 am
dawns_aura
Temporary Co-Ownership

User Image
FrostyPeaches has rights to one breeding with Vaydra and any partner they choose in the efforts to obtain a purewalker. dawns will have no say over this partner and shall have zero rights to this breeding. After the breeding is obtained full ownership will revert back to dawns_aura.
FrostyPeaches

i agree! omg thank you for the opportunity! heart
this soq was one of my fave's from the event.  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:07 pm
I, ~Twilight...Angel~, am giving the right to one full breeding of Kitsunebi to chi honda in order for them to obtain a Purewalker of their own. Twilight will have no say over the partner and has zero rights to the breeding. After the breeding is obtained full ownership will revert back to ~Twilight...Angel~

chi honda

Here are his certs/uncerts

xxxxx Uncerts: Adult | Only Necklace | Feral | Naked | Naked Feral | Unpelted | Naked Unpelted
xxxxx Certs: Adult | Feral | Naked | Naked Feral

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:46 pm
~Twilight...Angel~
I, ~Twilight...Angel~, am giving the right to one full breeding of Kitsunebi to chi honda in order for them to obtain a Purewalker of their own. Twilight will have no say over the partner and has zero rights to the breeding. After the breeding is obtained full ownership will revert back to ~Twilight...Angel~

chi honda

Here are his certs/uncerts

xxxxx Uncerts: Adult | Only Necklace | Feral | Naked | Naked Feral | Unpelted | Naked Unpelted
xxxxx Certs: Adult | Feral | Naked | Naked Feral

I agree! Thank you So much for the opportunity!! ^_^ ♡♡♡  

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:12 am

I, one over three, am giving the right to one full breeding of Neustria to chi honda in order for them to breed Kitsunebi and Neustria for a purewalker of their own. one over three has zero rights to the breeding. Either party may break the agreement at any time, with full rights reverting back to one over three.

• Since this co-own is for the purposes of chi honda obtaining a purewalker, if chi honda use her breeding with Kitsunebi with anyone besides Neustria the co-ownership will be broken. (Please don't feel pressured to use Neustria if you find someone you like better!)
  • If Neustria and Kitsunebi win a slot the co-ownership will be broken.
  • Either party may null this agreement at any time.

one over three retains full RP, sig, and teepee rights.

chi honda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:59 pm
Nayci
Updating to reflect the new breeding rule changes

Breeding Rights
Breedings will now be with Ephyra’s lifemate. In the event of three baskets all owners will be considered for a basket regardless of who entered. The idea will be to alternate who enters for each of her breedings, but its not required since it'll be with one stallion. RockerWolfie and Nayci may enter Ephyra whenever they wish provided that it is discussed first to keep in line with the two couples only per breeding opening rule.

RockerWolfie1616

Nayci
Amending Co-ownership for Ephyra
[Original Agreement here]

Both Owners
1.) Sig Rights
xxxxa. Once Rockerwolfie1616 obtains her breeding full rights will return back to Nayci. This is null and void

RockerWolfie1616
1.) Rights to Ephyra’s first breeding
xxxxa. Partner should be geared towards a future lifemate. Discussion of a fling is possible but not desired.
This is null and void
2.) Should it be desired OOC RP off of gaia is allowed to determine a good fit for a love relationship.
xxxxa. If Rockerwolfie1616 thinks the RP would be good for official storyline she may contact Nayci so it can be posted as a log within the Soquili Era forums for stat purposes.
Amendment: OOC RP on the part of Wolfie is allowed with anyone she sees fit. However it may not be romantic in nature as Ephyra has now found a mate. If she wishes it to be added to Ephyra’s stats she will contact Nayci in order for it to be posted in the RP subforum. She understands that Ephyra has a personality outlined and will keep to it the best of her ability. She also knows that Nayci is more than welcome to discuss changes and advancement in her story. smile
3.) She may display Ephyra in her teepee with basic info, personality, history, children, etc etc. All stats will continue to be kept in Nayci's teepee.

Nayci
1.) RP and Teepee/Stat rights
2.) Control over remaining breedings This is null and void
3.) Right to end this agreement at any time.

Breeding Rights
Breedings will now be with Ephyra’s lifemate. In the event of three baskets all owners will be considered for a basket regardless of who entered. The idea will be to alternate who enters for each of her breedings, but its not required since it'll be with one stallion.

Life Changing Events
All major changing events, breaking the mate agreement, maiming, death, etc must be discussed between both owners before implementation. Nayci still holds veto power regardless of the situation. But truly, she does not see this type of thing being an issues. smile

Rockerwolfie1616 understands that if she leaves gaia for more than six months without contacting Nayci this contract will be void. She also understands that she may give up her rights whenever. But she may not take full ownership herself at any point in time.

RockerWolfie1616

I agree! Thank you as always for sharing her with me ; v; <3  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:57 pm
Nayci
Updating to reflect the new breeding rule changes

Breeding Rights:
01: Thalea and Nayci can enter Abbadon into breeding slots at any time so long as it is discussed beforehand, prior to posting in any breeding slots, to keep in line with the two couples per breeding opening rule.
02: Both owners must agree to the soquili of choice
03: Thalea understands that Abaddon will only breed with other purewalkers

Thalea

Nayci
Co-Ownership Agreement for Abaddon
Primary Owner: Nayci
Secondary Owner: Thalea

User Image

Thalea’s Rights:
01: Plotting Rights
02: IC RP Rights
03: OOC RP Rights
04: Signature Rights
05: Breeding Rights
06: Teepee and Stat Display Rights

Nayci’s Rights:
01: Plotting Rights
02: IC RP Rights
03: OOC RP Rights
04: Signature Rights
05: Breeding Rights
06: Teepee and Stat Display Rights

General:
Life changing events: death, maiming, character development, etc will be discussed and approved by both owners before being implemented

Breedings:
01: Each owner will receive two solo breedings. Order will be determined by owner’s slot openings
02: Both owners must agree to the soquili of choice
03: Thalea understands that Abaddon will only breed with other purewalkers
04: In the event his fifth breeding slot is unlocked rights will belong to both owners

Breaking:
01: Thalea may not take Nayci off as co-owner
02: Nayci may break this agreement at any time
03: Thalea and Nayci may give up their rights at any time

Thalea

Agreed! :}  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:46 pm
one over three

I, one over three, am giving the right to one full breeding of Neustria to chi honda in order for them to breed Kitsunebi and Neustria for a purewalker of their own. one over three has zero rights to the breeding. Either party may break the agreement at any time, with full rights reverting back to one over three.

• Since this co-own is for the purposes of chi honda obtaining a purewalker, if chi honda use her breeding with Kitsunebi with anyone besides Neustria the co-ownership will be broken. (Please don't feel pressured to use Neustria if you find someone you like better!)
  • If Neustria and Kitsunebi win a slot the co-ownership will be broken.
  • Either party may null this agreement at any time.

one over three retains full RP, sig, and teepee rights.

chi honda

agreed!

i knew I forgot something. thank you so much again! <3 sorry this took so long to post agreed too. ><  

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Theusefulidiot87

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:34 pm
Hey, we broke up. I have no need for these. Giving them to Jackariah Beckett.

Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games