Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:38 am
((Timeskip to the next morning! ))

John came up and told Hector that everything was ready. Hector had sent off her letter to the king of Ander as they continued to head off towards Namiko.

The next morning, Hector got up as usual and began her usual exorcises. She then went to go get breakfast before they arrived at Namiko's palace.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:54 am
Liam slowly woke up, he tried moving around but he felt the arms still wrapped around him, he moved his head and saw the girl still there. Carefully, he pulled her arms off him and got off the bed, he walked over to the balcony, the sun was still rising over the plain horizon, he thought back to the time in Ander, seeing the sun rise over the mountains...

Eviz rubbed his eyes, he had stayed up all night working, it may have been a bad idea, but hopefully the research and experiments he did would pay off.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:01 am
Slowly, the girl began to wake up, and she looked around confused. When she finally realized what had happened, she got up panicked. "Oh no! I have to get home." She stuttered, grabbing the jewels. "Thanks again." She said before crawling down the side of the balcony and taking off.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:13 am
Stretching the Hannon trader let out an exhausted yawn. She had sat up all night with the maps, marking off, referencing and cross referencing towns, desert high ways, trade routs, even pathways that people used for foot travel amongst the dunes of the desert.

Farah was sat at the breakfast table, long lines of paper, small note books and blank parchments scattered around her like an array of dead leaves. After working in Hectors study....what ever that place was....room she had become board and moved her chore to the dinning room.

Without looking up she nodded in Lord thunderbirds direction as he entered the room, a pen clamped firmly between her teeth as she poured over a small grid book in her hands " Does everyh'one in 'nder get up so 'rly'" The pen slurred her speech and in all honestly she was to lazy to pull it out and speak correctly.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:20 am
"Yes, except for those on the graveyard shift. They are sleeping now." She told her. "Someone has to keep this vessel flying you know."

Many of the boys began looking at Farah with a favorable eye as an exotic beauty. Most were used to the flirtatious women Lance allowed on board, but Farah seemed like a completely different beast all together. Still, they knew better then to make passes at her while Hector was around. It wasn't that Hector would care that much, but rather, they would feel guilty about doing so.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:30 am
Liam payed no attention to the girl, his mind drifting off with the wind. When the girl was out of sight he headed into the bathroom, he felt dirty...  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:35 am
Farah laughed and removed the pen, tucking it behind her ear with a grin "so even the residents of Ander haven't devised a ship that can handle its self yet, thats a comfort"

Closing the book with a light flourish she stood from her seat and stretched, sighing in relief as her pent-up muscles finally gained some relief. rolling up the map that had taken up a large majority of the table Farah smiled, playfully winking at a few of the crew that milled around waiting to be fed and watered before another day of work. Men were nothing new to her and, strolling up the table leisurely she continued teasing a few of the more 'innocent looking' ones simply for sport.

"I've done as much cross referencing as I can with the currant information, your maps a fully updated towns wise but as for air currants I'm going to need more material, judging from our last location and what you said about speed I take it were are near or coming into Namiko?" Farah gentile set the map on the floor next to Hector and yawned again. "Anything else that the Lord of Ander Required?"

((-sniffs cookie-...o.o you do smell like one...! ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:38 am
[~ whee ]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:42 am
"We're good for now. It's the way back that may be an issue." She replied. "Now, we could cut across this way through Gunther, but it's cold there, which is hard on the ship. Also, personally, I don't like the cold. I was thinking about taking this path and catching this current back here, but I didn't know if bandits were in this area. Anyway, you look exhausted. You should probably go and get some rest." She told her.

((Liam feels dirty? ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:03 am
Farah Yawned "Bandits aren't a problem in most areas but I'll start noting down most common crossings and paths that they follow. As for now though I shall take up your offer" With a half hearted, sarcastic salute Farah sauntered off across the room.

~

There was no where particularly that Farah was given to settle and so, after debating with herself for a while she decided that the best corse of action was that odd office room she had first been taken.

Curling up in the corner she yawned, drifting off almost instantly despair the uncomfortable position. When on another ship you couldn't really be to picky about were you finally bunked down for the night - or in this case, day.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:04 am
[~well yeah, he did just spend the night with a strange girl that was robbing him ._.]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:10 am
Smells-Like-A-Cookie
[~well yeah, he did just spend the night with a strange girl that was robbing him ._.]

((....sounds like my regular week day....))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:13 am
snuggle89
Smells-Like-A-Cookie

[~oh... o.o]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:19 am
Smells-Like-A-Cookie
]

((Ahahaha oh the random pubs were I live...-cough-))  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:21 am
snuggle89
Smells-Like-A-Cookie

((rofl))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games