Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Little Piece of Heaven ♥ LBT Sanctuary

Back to Guilds

A safe place for LBT girls to just talk, make friends and hang out. 

Tags: girls only, bisexual, lesbian, transgender, hangout 

Reply ♥ Mount Olympus[News, Announcements, & Get Wells]
Chatterbox! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 444 445 446 447 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whoo!
Gold!
100%
 100%  [ 194 ]
Total Votes : 194

Star_Suicide

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:19 pm
Poetta
Star_Suicide
Poetta
Star_Suicide
Anyone around this late?

Yeah, hi !
Aww, I'm sorry to see that I missed you, you signed on soon after I'd left for work. Hopefully I'll catch ya next time smile

It's all good !
I just got home from work a lil while ago now
I leave for work in about an hour, so I have some time to chat this time, yay! smile How was work?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:34 pm
Star_Suicide
Poetta
Star_Suicide
Poetta
Star_Suicide
Anyone around this late?

Yeah, hi !
Aww, I'm sorry to see that I missed you, you signed on soon after I'd left for work. Hopefully I'll catch ya next time smile

It's all good !
I leave for work in about an hour, so I have some time to chat this time, yay! smile How was work?

Ooh what do you do // what time is it where you are ?

Work was good, I just work part-time at a restaurant primarily as a busser, but I do several other things. I get to eat all the food I want yum_puddi  

Poetta

Star_Suicide

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:37 pm
Poetta
Star_Suicide
Poetta
Star_Suicide
Poetta
Star_Suicide
Anyone around this late?

Yeah, hi !

It's all good !

Ooh what do you do // what time is it where you are ?

Work was good, I just work part-time at a restaurant primarily as a busser, but I do several other things. I get to eat all the food I want yum_puddi
It's 2:30am (aka way too early for someone to be up and getting ready for work), I do inventory management at Home Depot. I have to be at the store at 4am and I leave at 9am Monday through Friday. The good thing is once I get home I have the rest of the day to do whatever. I think when I get home today I'm going to pass out, I got way too little sleep *pout*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:43 pm
Star_Suicide
It's 2:30am (aka way too early for someone to be up and getting ready for work), I do inventory management at Home Depot. I have to be at the store at 4am and I leave at 9am Monday through Friday. The good thing is once I get home I have the rest of the day to do whatever. I think when I get home today I'm going to pass out, I got way too little sleep *pout*

Hooooly crap. That's way too early, I don't know
how you manage that.. Do you enjoy the job a bit at least ?
I can barely get up by 10am these days. Ah lazy
summer days with the summer heat and eve'thing.

Yes yes you need more sleep haha  

Poetta

Star_Suicide

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:56 pm
Poetta
Star_Suicide

Hooooly crap. That's way too early, I don't know
how you manage that.. Do you enjoy the job a bit at least ?
I can barely get up by 10am these days. Ah lazy
summer days with the summer heat and eve'thing.

Yes yes you need more sleep haha
Actually, I enjoy it quite a bit. The company treats me very well && I (hopefully) have a good chance at moving up with the company. I'm hoping to get full time soon, a raise would be nice too.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:23 am
Star_Suicide
Actually, I enjoy it quite a bit. The company treats me very well && I (hopefully) have a good chance at moving up with the company. I'm hoping to get full time soon, a raise would be nice too.

that's awesome ! Enjoying what you do is always a huge plus.
Ahh full-time.. Do they provide good benefits to you guys ?
Hehe I want a raaaaise  

Poetta

Purgatoriah

Sparkly Genius

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:32 am
Hey, there are people awake right now! Yippee!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:21 am
Poetta
Star_Suicide

Hehe I want a raaaaise
Yea, despite only being part time I have paid vacation and sick days, full medical coverage, life insurance, stock options, 401k, financial help if I run into a major issue (death or illness or anything unexpected and unavoidable causing me to be unable to pay bills), etc. And I make more in a non-managment part time position there than I did as a full time supervisor at CVS/pharmacy.

Plus, for my birthday they sent me a mini apron (like the ones we wear in the store) signed by all the members of management that said "Happy Birthday" and had a little pink cupcake on it along with a bag of treats. Everyone there is so nice and understanding too, best employer I've ever had.  

Star_Suicide

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200

Xela Ulrich

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:49 pm
Star_Suicide
Poetta
Star_Suicide

Hehe I want a raaaaise
Yea, despite only being part time I have paid vacation and sick days, full medical coverage, life insurance, stock options, 401k, financial help if I run into a major issue (death or illness or anything unexpected and unavoidable causing me to be unable to pay bills), etc. And I make more in a non-managment part time position there than I did as a full time supervisor at CVS/pharmacy.

Plus, for my birthday they sent me a mini apron (like the ones we wear in the store) signed by all the members of management that said "Happy Birthday" and had a little pink cupcake on it along with a bag of treats. Everyone there is so nice and understanding too, best employer I've ever had.

Well I know where I'm putting in a job application now  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:11 pm
Xela Ulrich
Star_Suicide
Poetta
Star_Suicide

Hehe I want a raaaaise

Well I know where I'm putting in a job application now
3nodding Home Depot's a great company to work for, better than any other company I've ever worked for.  

Star_Suicide

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200

Temporarily Blinded

2,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:20 am
AgentShiny

So yes, I'm quoting you since you're the captain, but I'm also posting here instead of PMing so other people can see.

So yeah, this will be my last day on gaia for a bit.

Due to some stressful and emotional situations going on in my real life,
I've chosen to take a mini-hiatus.

My real life has become too stressful to also have to deal with stress on the internet. So I'm taking some "me time".

Which means, no gaia, no facebook, and no phone. I'm pretty much cutting myself off from everyone except a couple of people.

Which means, Shiny, can you please ask Halcyo to read my status whenever she's on. Thanks.

Anyways, bye, people! I'll be back whenever.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:20 am
Anybody on? O.o  

Sith Girl Tessa

Xela Ulrich

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:03 pm
Allo allo allo, and how is everyone today?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:48 pm
-pops in for a few- Ladies, I've basically left the crew in charge while Nai is away because the only thing that seems to keep my mind occupied away from everything that's going on in my life, is playing an old game I got a few years ago...now I remember why I stopped playing the frickin game...I is addicted cat_eek  

AgentShiny

Shirtless Lover

11,925 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Champion 300

Xela Ulrich

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:45 pm
AgentShiny
-pops in for a few- Ladies, I've basically left the crew in charge while Nai is away because the only thing that seems to keep my mind occupied away from everything that's going on in my life, is playing an old game I got a few years ago...now I remember why I stopped playing the frickin game...I is addicted cat_eek

What game is it anyways?  
♥ Mount Olympus[News, Announcements, & Get Wells]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 444 445 446 447 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games