Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:17 pm
"Hah. No. But I'm sure one of your girlfriends will." Hikari retorted with a smile, finishing off her water with a small smirk.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:40 pm
Hiei chuckled working on his meal more before looking at Hikari and Akuro and shifted again with a sigh and reached for his glass of water. " Mukuro's angry..don't go to demon world for a bit." Hiei said and shifted slightly.

Akuro blinked. " What did you do?" He asked and looked at Hikari dully " Shut up"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:45 pm
Hikari stuck her tongue out at Akuro before looking back at Hiei. "Did you kill something?" She wondered, unsure of what Hiei did to make Mukuro so angry. She hoped that it wasn't her fault. Hikari knew that Hiei had gotten in trouble before because of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:59 pm
"No, Just made her mad again like normal sadly.." Hiei said and finished his meal before rubbing his neck abit. " I think I just did a mission wrong or something." Hiei said un sure at this point.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:41 pm
"She's probably menopausing or PMSing... Or that's what Kid always says." Hikari muttered, crossing her arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:06 am
Hiei chuckled a bit with Akuro and shook there heads." Sure sure." Hiei said and stood up with a yawn and closed his eyes rubbing his head.

akuro moved a bit and pulled on Hikari's shirt a bit. " We should get going." Akuro said with a nod.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:13 am
Hikari nodded after a moment, moving to stand up. "Are we going back to the temple?" She asked, looking up at Hiei and Akuro.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:19 am
Akuro and Hiei both shook there head." Noo. We need a break from everything. How does a walk sound? " Hiei asked looking at Hikari. " I need to pick up need clothing. I need jeans so let's go to the mall"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:07 am
"Mm." Hikari nodded. "Thanks for lunch." She said to Akuro before moving to head out of the restaurant with the two older demons.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:52 pm
Akuro nodded. " Yes yes. No problem Brat" Akuro said patting Hikari's head as they left. Moving a bit Hiei walked on the other side of Hikari and Moved a bit as he rubbed his arm. " You probly need new clothing to. Don't you bird?" Hiei sked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:58 pm
"I didn't bring any money." In other words, yes, Hikari did need clothes, and badly. She was almost out from all of them being torn from fights. But she didn't want anyone to pay for her clothes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:14 pm
"Just pay us back when we get back to the temple. Alright? But I'd rather you not be naked when your fighting." Hiei said with a sigh walking down the street to the mall. Once there got there, Hiei walked in the wall with Akuro and Hikari.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:17 pm
"Hn, you wish." Hikari muttered before they got to the mall. She walked in with Hiei and Akuro, just following them around for now.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:52 pm
Hiei moved a bit and rolled his eyes before he shifted a little. " You two have fun." Hiei said before he parked himself on a bench and sat there. "I'm just going to sit here and wait." Hiei said.

Akuro blinked. " Lazy much." Akuro asked dully and held his hand out. " Welll give me the money for the bird then." Akuro added.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:57 pm
"I'll just go find stuff now." Hikari pointed to the side before moving and walking towards the shops. She'd never been in the mall before, so was basically store searching for anything that would fit her.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games