Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:42 pm
User Image
Xaio~Bade

-_-_-_-_-_-

Her mouth forms into a slightly goofy smile of admiration as he continued keeping her company there right besides him even though she knew it couldn't last much longer if things were to be done. "Well it'll just let me to get to know you better...underwear wise." She laughed somewhat in hopes of making him nervous for once since she was the shy one. For the time being though, she'd enjoy every second by running a hand down his side, careful not to slid the bandaging. Just as her fingers tip-toed right off them, he tensed up even more than last time and heard his heart get knocked off beat clearly. "Uh...Duke?" She didn't mean to have caused him pain...Her hand recoiled but her body remained laying there unsure of what to do till he evened out again. "Are you ok sir? Shall I call in Logan again?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image
Mina~Bade

~_~

Mina heard the bottom of the bed sheets shift on the neighboring side as a feline emerged. Kaen. "Somewhat...but I guess I just kinda crashed pretty fast last night. Didn't know who was where." And with a quick yet limited scan from her bed, she searched for any other random arrivals. "Where is everyone else?" She wanted the cat to join her in bed so that she may wake up and hold the animal. Even if she was heartless, she still liked animals.

Kaen came through in his human form however, ruining that plan but after seeing that he had been up and ready, she felt to follow suit. Sitting up with a stretch, she paused. "Wait...Do we have any plans for today?"

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:06 pm
User Image
--XxX-- Duke Mustange --XxX--
"If you wake me up, you better have some damn good coffee..."

Duke nodded, "I'm fine." he let out another long sigh and he put his hand on his side. He laid onto his back no longer on his side. He closed his eyes before he opened them after a while looking up at Xaio. "Ow, sheesh, this is ridiculous," he sighed closing his eyes again yawning loudly. He curled up against her smiling lightly enjoying the warmth from her as he started finally falling asleep again.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:03 pm
Vincent Pandorum

"Death is nothing more then an illusion"

User Image
Vincent wakes up in his his cell on the concrete floor, his hands and arms are tied together behind his back with chains and cuffs of many sorts as they are attached to the ground. he stands up and stretches with a yawn once that was done he kneels down and waits until he has orders. Guards pass him by glaring at the demon who killed and was feared by everyone.
((hey can someone visit my guy)  

Mad_Hatter_Duke_of_Asylum

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:40 pm
"I suppose I see the logic of that," Kaen sighs, going over to the bed to sit down. He looks at the blade she had dropped, noticing the quality. "Who did you steal that from? Your opponent?" he asks before she asks her own question. "Other than transferring to the hide-out that I have just finallized with the company that formally sold it to me, nothing," he states. "Do you wish me to leave the room for you to get dressed, Mina?" he asks. Yes, he was heartless and emotionless, but he is polite.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:47 pm
User Image

He watches, about to scold her for trying to get up when she stops herself. So, he shuts his mouth for he won't look like a moron with it hanging open like that. When she explains why she didn't get up, he sighs softly. "Well, can't help you with that, Princess. But, in a way I guess that is a good thing you can't get up considering you shouldn't be moving in the first place. So, going to tell me what you want for your breakfast?" he asks, having tested the areas. He was going to be doing slow and stiff movements for a while.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:39 am
User Image
--OoO-- SkyRaiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."
{{What is U/C?}}

She shrugged, "Don't know. I don't want to rest though." She let out a huff of air and rubbed her eyes again watching him move stiffly as she felt now. She laid back down feeling her broken ribs now, but that wasn't a problem... right now.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:11 am
User Image

"Alright. Then I'm getting us pancakes," he states, walking into the hallway, grabbing a soldier by the scruff of his collar. "Hey, go to the kitchen and get me and Sky four pancakes each with syrup and butter on the side, got me?" he growls, the soldier shaking his head nervously before he is let go to get the order. "Should be here shortly, Princess," he states while walking back over to the chair to sight down with a sigh of relief.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:44 pm
(( U/C = under construction but it's finished now so you can respond =D ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:55 pm
((im sorry i took so long,school had me super busy the first couple of weeks. Am i still in this rp? if so, Sky,do you mind if i throw in a major twist concerning our fight?))  

iiDeathStarTakeOver

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:46 am
User Image
{{Sure, but I finished up that fight and took you back to the Shadow's cause it was stuck. If that's not a problem, twist away.}}

She laid back down on her back and yawned loudly feeling tired again already. She yawned again and started falling back asleep. Without admitting it though, she was truly exhausted and was having a challenge to just stay awake. She sighed and opened up her eyes again before she asked, "What happened to you?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:40 pm
User Image

He looks at her, just about to bite his lips in aprehension of how she is when she poses the question of what happened to him. "Well, I was in a fight with the girl who shot Xaio. I underestimated her slightly, I figured that she could only use the guns. Well, I was wrong and paid by being burned to a crisp, as you can see," he sighs softly. "This sucks, but I'll live. What about you and your fight, Princess?"  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:57 pm
User Image
Mina~Bade

~_~

"But of course." She responded slyly before leaning over to pick up the small sword to had to him. "He seem to find it valuable so with no interest of playing nice, I took it."

Everyone else was disregarded but atleast today's plans were vaguely briefed upon. "Sounds fun. You'll have to tell me more later." Finally they wouldn't have to keep paying for a hotel room every night, not that the beds or service was bad. "Nah, I find modesty to be a weakness." And with that said, she got up to raid her suitcase and withdraw some jeans, a tank top, and a light khaki jacket. Whether Kaen choose to look or not didn't even matter to her while she slipped out of her night gown and into the day clothes.

"Now then, how soon are we leaving?" Her boots were being zipped up now and her hair brushed as she looked at him in wonder.

((Heh...didn't see Kaen's response for awhile and Crimson, I edited my unfinished post so it's good to go :3 ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:41 pm
User Image

Sky hook her head at his temper but she couldn't say much. She had just as bad of a temper as he did. She sighed loudly when he asked what happened to her. "Nothing good. You couldn't imagine how psychotic it got. I demon and a human all in one body and had to fight against a blade that I couldn't catch on mine. I was doing fine until my body crashed and I ran out of energy sorta..." she said sadly before she wanted loudly again growing tired even though she'd just woken up.

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas