Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply Public Archives
Pokémon Legends: Liberation (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 408 409 410 411 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avalite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:22 pm
Strategies? Henrietta looked at Melty as Petilil began to talk to him. If Melty could've blushed, he would have. Instead BAM, he perfected Sunny Day in an explosion of brightness.

[Uh, that usually doesn't happen,] Melty said. Well, he'd tried it all of twice, but still. He looked at Petilil. [I win.]

"Melty, minimize," Henrietta said and Melty shot her a glare but complied. "He's travel size," Henrietta joked. "Petilil is really fast, too and Melty doesn't lose any strength when he gets smaller-

[You're damn right I don't.]

"so what if Petilil used him as a... say... hat?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:28 pm
"A... hat..." Wayne's face dropped. His body rigid, he rotated on the spot to look at the two pokémon, trying to picture it, "Wouldn't that... burn her leaves?"

He frowned. But he's heard of crazier things. Not to mention, effectively combining their pokémon was just the kind of out of the box thinking that the gym leaders wouldn't expect. Wayne propped his chin up with his fist as he thought about it.

"Yeah. That could work, actually." He knelt down, "Petilil, you think you can manage that?"

Petilil looked uncertain, but she nodded okay anyway. She'd try.

"Then we should practice by starting slow. Melty should try to hold on as best he can. We don't want him falling off or tipping over and hurting Petilil."  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

Avalite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:31 pm
"H-he can get smaller if you need him too," Henrietta said.

Melty, meanwhile, said, [pick me up.] He was looking at Petilil, waiting for her to step on it.

They needed more than mobility, though. "If we both challenge them we'll probably fight two of them... Probably Cress and Chili," she said. She recalled her training with Chili and her shoulders slumped.

"So we'll have two fight two opponents as one Pokemon if they stick together," she said. To put it simply, they would end up relying on Petilil's speed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:45 am
((Marsuru, I'm sure I speak for at least one or two other people when I say this: You should draw the must-have, fancy Melty-hat.))  

Klarp Glornharm

King Robert Silvermyst

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:01 am
Once Robert and his Pokemon had their fill, Robert headed out of the gym. Placing the trio's Pokeballs in his backpack, it was time to head off to Nacrene City. He doubted Team Plasma would still be in the area, and he knew he was not wanted around the others. He was going to have to search for the stolen Pokemon with his Pokemon companions. However, he'd also want to hit the Nacrene Gym to get stronger still. As he entered the gate which connected Striaton to Route 3, Robert would look up at the announcement board and TV screen to see the news events, and to see if there was anything of interest to be on the look out for on Route 3 or in Nacrene City.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:09 am
((Er, David. First, Jump plays N, so unless he establishes a location you won't be able to come across him. Even with one googolplex rolls of 20 in a row on a 20 sided die.

Second, involving yourself in Plasma stuff is fine, but first letting people know that you want that would help. That way we can, if it's not too much trouble, put people in the locations for you.))  

Avalite

Avalite

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:10 am
((Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIO!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:18 am
((So since Jump's gone for a week, I'll bail you out, dude))

But as David came closer, he would soon see, that the man he had spoken to was not N but a tree. A tree wrapped in white, from a sheet blown away, and with this new knowledge he could proceed with his day.  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:37 am
"i what?" asked tk to one of the waiters of the straiton city gym.
"you, as in yourself, missed the last Challenger, meaning as he already left the vicinity" came the smart a** response before taking his leave.
"Asshat" whispered Tk under his breath as he excited the gym.

"now where?" he asked himself as he looked around the city, the sun shining brightly with large cotton ball clouds in the sky. 'im guessing he began the trek to the next city. seeing as if he already won his badge here and everything there should be no point in staying.' guessed the small boy as he began to walk towards the separation gate point between straiton and Route 3.

And there he was, staring up at the information board.
"Ne ne, Robert right!?" he hailed as he approached Robert in the gate
Takamaru would wait for Robert to respond before continuing.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am
((Oh yeah, if you wanna head to Nacrene, the World Government care workers have set up a coach route between there and Striaton. It's free to use if you have a Trainer ID Card. The station is in the Route Control Building just as you leave town))  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

King Robert Silvermyst

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:46 am
Robert turned around to look at the one who hailed him. "Yes?" He responded calmly and plainly to Takamaru. Up on the screen in the route control building, news of an investigation concerning the Dreamyard was playing. Apparently, it'd be off-limits for a while, not that Robert had any intention of going back. Not for a while anyways.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:45 pm
(Is there a coach from Nacrene to Striaton? Or is Luka gonna have to pedal his a** off to get to Striaton?)

Luka really was surprised by how early it was as he pulled into the route control building, getting off his bike to look at the news. He hadn't been planning on stopping, but something about the news bulletin was mighty interesting. Something had happened at the Dreamyard and caused it to collapse the same day that both the hospital and the Pokémon Centre mysteriously exploded. Something sounded really odd about that. Three major buildings/areas getting destroyed on the same day is usually cause for concern. Maybe that Team Rocket from Kanto had arrived in Unova and were acting like terrorists to gain attention. Who knew. Either way, it didn't concern him and he began to prep himself for the journey to Striaton before he left the building.

(Oh, and Rose, I'm using Kai the Pignite. Sorry I haven't replied earlier. XD)

Just as Luka was about to leap back on his bike he heard about the coach route that had been set up, so, he got on the coach and travelled to Striaton in a rather quicker fashion than he had been expecting.  

XGamerRichy

Avalite

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:10 pm
((Word of Marsuru says that Accumula to Striaton is like, 6 hours. Striaton to Nacrene, by the world map, looks about twice as long. So, 12 hours. People walk at about 3mph usually, so that's 36 miles. So the coach, which are slow bitches, move at like, 30 mph so it'll take a little over an hour, so 2 hour round trip.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:11 pm
((Nice to know. biggrin ))  

XGamerRichy

Public Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 408 409 410 411 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games