Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:50 pm

Shin Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Aburame
User Image

After his training, Shinsetsu exited the Aburame training facilities to do finish the task that his squad leader asked him to do. Sigh… Not again…. the Aburame said nonchalantly as he walked out of the building heading towards the village’s residential area.

Techs:
Chakra = 305 / 305
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

AC = 2150

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC: Exit Residential Area

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

Kyo finished his nice snack, watching Shi sleep. He stood up and picked the pup up, setting it gently into his backpack and pulling it over his shoulder. Walking off, maybe the raikage could give him something to do.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

Castiel slid the door open to the dojo,walking in and sat cross legged on one of the mats with his eyes closed. Anyone who had seen him move before would immidiatly be able to tell the difference. Before,he moved like poetry:Graceful and flui. Now...well now he moved as if the thing in front of him didnt exist. Barely moving around obsticles and taking very little note of his surroundings. He was a changed man,and anyone who disturbed him would find out how changed he was
"You really think you're worth my time?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image

Theme SongSteins Gate

Nora B Raigyo
Fuuton||||Kumo| Genin|

Occ:

Young girl with green hair and eyes closed sat outside the dojo watering her fresh planted pink primrose flowers. She had a sweet smile on upon listening to the nature, sound off birds around her it felt like peace." I hope no one minds the flowers here this place seemd empty." She said to herself before watering the last one.

Chakra [200/200]

" My eye sight rest upon my flowers."

o_Starlight_

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:03 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

Kyo had come back to the dojo, he had borrowed a useless chest armor from his dad and slid it over the dummie's head carefully. He was gonna start stage three, fury, of Kanjo. It was getting a bit harder to not use emotions into his attacks all the time.[1/5] The first of the stage was a type of invisible spear strike, it would be usful to aim at the chest and cause a bad shortness of breath. He could also break through armor, which is why he had the dummy wear armor.[2/5] Carefully, he got into the stance of this stage, it would not be easy to dodge a attack in such a stance. If he tried he would not get hurt as much, but would still be damaging so he would have to wearing his opponent down before trying this.[3/5] He had to keep his balance, the ground muddy where he was and slippery. He focused his chakra, going towards his arm and his hand. It was hard to stand but made it funner and harder to do things.[4/5] He run forward at the dummy, careful of his steps to not slip. He lunged his hand forward, the minute he felt the cold metal to push his chakra out like a pulse and bypass the armor and jab the actual body of the dummy. He had completed it, except the keep on slidding and slamming straight into the dummy then into the mud. He laughed and went to the next one.[5/5]

Techinque- Invisible Spear Strike
Chakra- 155/175 -20
----------------------------

He was almost covered in mud, it splatted on his back and lap, leaving his front shirt clean ad his head. He stood up and pushed the clone a few feet away. Walking back to his spot and creating a clone.[1/5] This was gonna be funner, he would stomp like a tantrum and strike with his elbow for a nice blow! It excited him for soon he would want to make Sypher see he had grown strong. He still didn't believe he was cocky at all.[2/5] He was still happy about the kiss on the cheek. But he was still angery about Sypher thinking Kyo was too young for love! He clenched his fist at the clone waited for the signal.[3/5] He hated being so young just like he hated baths. He kept building the Fury he needed for this stage. Nodding his head to the clone to begin. [4/5] The clone nodded back and ran at him, giving a straight arm hit out towards his mouth. Kyo's mouth was so fragile having not healed yet. He blocked lightly, letting the clone's hand glid across his forearm. He picked up his right foot and stomped down after bending down slightly. Bring his right elbow down apon the clone's bottom ribs. It vanished. He dropped down forward faceplanting the mud. He sat up quickly, quickly wiping mud off his face before it started to burn his wounds.[5/5]

Techinque- Burst-Step Strike: Tantrum
Chakra- 135/175 -20
-------------------------------

He held his mouth as it burned like hell with the mud he couldn't get out. Tears down his cheeks as he grasped a rock in the mud and tossed it as hard as he could without looking, landing on a girl's flowers. He was drenched in mud from head to toe now. His cries could be heard by the girl near.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image

Theme SongSteins Gate

Nora B Raigyo
Fuuton||||Kumo| Genin|

Occ:

Even tho Nora couldent see she felt something was missing. Placeing her hands on the hard shaped object. It felt smuggy and hard. A deep frown grow upon her face as she stood up. Her head faced toward the person crying." Why did you do that." Moving a bit closer her mood was a bit ticked but calmed down.

Chakra [200/200]

o_Starlight_

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:35 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

Kyo took his time to answer, the pain making his mouth stay closed till it died down. "Cause I felt like it, whatcha gonna do about it girly?" He said through his clenched teeth, tears still going down his cheeks. Shi rolled in the mud.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:46 pm
User Image

Theme SongSteins Gate

Nora B Raigyo
Fuuton||||Kumo| Genin|

Occ:

Listening to the boy call her a girly puzzled her but she shrugged it off and ran forward getting ready to push him. Wildly waving her arms forward she got closer and closer stepping on mud which bgan to slow her down some. "Ill show you girly." She said taking her last step to the voice. It was going to be hard fighting the boy she wasnt really a great fighter yet.

Chakra [200/200]

o_Starlight_

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:00 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

He looked at her puzzled as she ran at him like a wild turkey. He couldn't get up and away fast enough so he went into cradle position to tip her over him. He went over to flip her over and pin her arms.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:10 pm
User Image

Theme SongSteins Gate

Nora B Raigyo
Fuuton||||Kumo| Genin|

Occ:

Nora tripped right into the mushi mud. Before she could get up she felt her arms being held. Abit of fear built up leaving her to kick around. Her left foot shot like a rubberband aimming for the boys lower part past the stomac." Let go! .' She screamed tossing around.

Chakra [200/200]

o_Starlight_

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:15 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

The blow to his stomach made him make a type of Gack sound and fall to his side. He grasped some mud and flung it at her face.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:29 pm
User Image

Theme SongSteins Gate

Nora B Raigyo
Fuuton||||Kumo| Genin|

Occ:

Rising up for a the ground she felt a rush of air flying towards her and layed down quick then went into a roll. Nora slowly stood up with arms in a guard postion readying to pretect herself."Coward throwing things at someone uncalled for."

Chakra [200/200]

o_Starlight_

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:34 pm
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

Standing up quickly to slip again. "Ah shut up, if you hadn't kicked me there I wouldn't have to resort to such a thing!" He stood up with one knee still on the ground. He pounced up to tackle her back in the mud.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:50 pm
User Image

Theme SongSteins Gate

Nora B Raigyo
Fuuton||||Kumo| Genin|

Occ:

Nora fell back like a helpless child and calmly sighed. The fighting wasnt going to get her nowhere and her mother taught her better than to fight anyone.Opening her eyes she layed their quitely not seeing anything on the boy but white." Are you happy bullying someone who cant see." She said softly then closed her eyes to listen for him to speak.

Chakra [200/200]

o_Starlight_

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:10 am
User Image
Kyoishi and Shizuki
Inuzuka

H is Eyes went wide as she finally gave up but he still sat on her. "Bullying? I'm doing no such thing!" He waved his hand infront of her face but her eyes didn't move at all.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games