Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:50 am
Sinning Fluff
Rogue Angel Kiara
Sinning Fluff
Rogue Angel Kiara
Sinning Fluff
We're talking states we've been? ho boy... Ok. Ahem, *Says in Wakko Warner's voice* California, Illiniois, Oregean, Washington, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Okalahoma, Kansas, Missiouri, Wisconson, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, and Hawaii.

Well shoot. Now I'm really jealous.

Well, if that's what it causes I'm glad I didn't say the countries I visited. XD

Can I help it if I've only been off of this continent once? xd

Well if it helps I was really young for most of the traveling to other countries. So not all of it is remembered. XD

You're right, that does help a little. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:59 am
I have a big, evil confession.

I find I don't post much in the guild because I'm totally intimidated by the mass quote boxes and get really confused when I see current conversations. And the conversation moves so fast! Not that it's a bad thing, but I find I lurk more instead of post. redface

So I hope nobody really minds when I shoehorn myself in, because...@_@

Wow, Fluff! You've been to a lot more Southernish states than I have. I've made it to Canada, and Europe, but not the Southeastern part of the states. And what I've seen of the rest has mostly been the view from the car as we drove through on the highway. xd  

Lachesia

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:19 pm
Lachesia
I have a big, evil confession.

I find I don't post much in the guild because I'm totally intimidated by the mass quote boxes and get really confused when I see current conversations. And the conversation moves so fast! Not that it's a bad thing, but I find I lurk more instead of post. redface

So I hope nobody really minds when I shoehorn myself in, because...@_@

Wow, Fluff! You've been to a lot more Southernish states than I have. I've made it to Canada, and Europe, but not the Southeastern part of the states. And what I've seen of the rest has mostly been the view from the car as we drove through on the highway. xd

Don't worry - I tend to feel the same way too sometimes. This still seems a pretty friendly place both to frequent posters and mostly lurkers alike. ninja

I tend to post sporatically myself. wink lol  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:27 pm
Speaking as one of the guild's quieter lurkers, I can say with confidence that I very much doubt anyone minds the sudden "barging in" to conversations.... We seem to favor chaos over order here so showing up and jumping in head on is not likely to be frowned upon, but rather embraced. If this were not the case, a person like myself would have been thrown out of the guild long ago.....
Continue on as you are and do not worry over not keeping up with every last conversation.  

Daniel StormBringer

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Lachesia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:30 pm
Heh. Chaos is good. Huzzah for the lurkers! xd *random sniperhugs*

On a completely unrelated note, I still love seeing everyone's costumes. It's so fun to have others who dress up for the whole month, too!

I have to say, though, I'm getting twitchy. I almost can't wait for the month to be over so I can change out of this. I don't think I've gone this long with one outfit since I started on Gaia and was too poor to afford clothes. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:37 pm
Oh! And as for places in the States I've been... Hmmmmm actually, I'll skip listing every place I've just passed through and stick with places I've actually lived or spent a good chunk of time at as an adult.

Lived: Minnesota, North Dakota, Massachusetts, Delaware, Colorado, Oregon

Spent time (mostly due to visiting relatives who live there): Virginia, Washington D.C., Washington (state), South Carolina, New York, Florida, Michigan, Tennessee, Kentucky, Illinois, Rhode Island, Maryland, Wyoming, New Mexico,

Outside the US: Canada (Quebec and Ontario), Norway, Sweden, Germany, Holland

And a 6 month stay in China (mainland) with small trips to Hong Kong and Macau.

Sadly, It's been over 10 years since I've traveled outside the country. Hopefully when my kids (age 7 and age 2) are a bit older we can do some traveling).  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Daniel StormBringer

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:44 pm
Lachesia

On a completely unrelated note, I still love seeing everyone's costumes. It's so fun to have others who dress up for the whole month, too!

I have to say, though, I'm getting twitchy. I almost can't wait for the month to be over so I can change out of this. I don't think I've gone this long with one outfit since I started on Gaia and was too poor to afford clothes. xd

The costumes have been entertaining.. I admit to changing back to my avatar's normal look after the items came out.. patience is not among my virtues.. Kudos to those who remained in costume for the entire month.... that in itself shows dedication..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:09 pm
Lachesia

We love people jumping in conversations, feel free to ask what in the heck we are talking about!!  

Platinum Lyon

General Disorder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:13 pm
umm... ich bein ein banana?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:26 pm
General Disorder
umm... ich bein ein banana?

Bananen sind für Abendessen gut  

Platinum Lyon

InnocentOnTheOutside

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:52 pm
Is anyone here or did I miss everyone again?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:53 pm
I must have missed everyone. That's pretty normal for me. I'm always too early or too late.  

InnocentOnTheOutside

InnocentOnTheOutside

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:54 pm
I'm just bored at work. I'm ready to go 'home'. I have another date tonight. Yay!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:57 pm
What should I wear this time? Last time I wore jeans, a cute dress shirt and heels.  

InnocentOnTheOutside

InnocentOnTheOutside

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:58 pm
Well, this is fun. I'm just talking to myself like a friggin' crazy person. rofl  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games