Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ririka

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:33 pm
Applying for: Pirato x Adaeze [Normal or Staff, either works~]
Name of SoA: Se'gar. Pirate name shall be Anteaus
Meaning: Se'gar is sea fighter. Anteaus is from Greek mythology. He was the son of the Earth and Sea.
Appearance: See ref.
Visual reference: Here
Personality: Se'gar will very much be a ball of attitude and brawn. Being someone who can't properly use his words; either because his paws work faster than his brain, or because he trips over his words too often; he usually resorts to ending things with his paws and claws. Quick to his feet to be the first in to the fray, short on his temper, slow on the tongue, that is basically all Se'gar is.
As he settles in to adulthood and gets a few blows to the head he will even out, but for now in his younger years he really isn't going to use his head much, unless it is for headbutting...
Any additional requirements that the family has: He'll defiantly stay~

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:40 am
Ririka
Applying for: Pirato x Adaeze [Normal or Staff, either works~]
Name of SoA: Se'gar. Pirate name shall be Anteaus
Meaning: Se'gar is sea fighter. Anteaus is from Greek mythology. He was the son of the Earth and Sea.
Appearance: See ref.
Visual reference: Here
Personality: Se'gar will very much be a ball of attitude and brawn. Being someone who can't properly use his words; either because his paws work faster than his brain, or because he trips over his words too often; he usually resorts to ending things with his paws and claws. Quick to his feet to be the first in to the fray, short on his temper, slow on the tongue, that is basically all Se'gar is.
As he settles in to adulthood and gets a few blows to the head he will even out, but for now in his younger years he really isn't going to use his head much, unless it is for headbutting...
Any additional requirements that the family has: He'll defiantly stay~

Since it's not past time, Im going to post this in Cavi's thread! 8D  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:51 am
Name and image of Father: Rogue
Name and image of Mother: Mavi'Duniani
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Makano-epesi
Any Requirements: I'd like to stick with the color scheme Ecavi gave the cubs.Cub 1, Cub 2. For personalities I would prefer no crazy, evil psycho personalities. Mavi is a kind and gentle female and she will be teaching her cubs to love and they will be learning to respect the cheetah's too. Also the cubs must stay in the pride till adult and then their exit would need to be with a good plot behind it and oked by me. The pride is rather small though so them staying in the pride would be prefered.
List of all Throwbacks: N/A
Do you allow randoms into your litter: To an extent on markings but not colors.
A bit of history about the family: Mavi has lived in the pride most of her life. She's a healer and she owns the racing cheetah named Per'roth rped by Magnadaeral. Per'roth is considered a family member.
Extra: This is big to me I have no issue with anyone entering but if you will not be rping the cubs then please don't enter. I'd like most of the family active in the new pride.

Closing Time: 10/6 @ 8AM CST

CLOSED! No entries.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:55 pm
Name and image of Father: Iiro
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Slausale
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: Possibly 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Slausale is part of the Koti Kaikille(Hybrid Concept) Coalition
Any Requirements: Please keep randoms to a minimum.
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes
A bit of history about the family: Slausale is a rather sour and pestimistic cheetahess. She believes she suffers from a curse; that bad things will always happen to her because a 'Seer' told her so. Whether that was a real seer or not is up for debate. Slausale also has a bad limp, she cannot run like cheetahs do, caused by a broken leg early in her life.
Iiro, the god of laughter, found her one day and set out to make her laugh. It took awhile, but he eventually managed to coax a small laugh from her.
Extra: I would like the cub to remain with the Coalition!
Hybrid litter! If you get picked you won't be able to custom in for three (3) months! That means you won't be able to custom in again until January rolls around.

Closing Time: TBA
Closed!  

magnadearel

Ravvlet

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:37 pm
Applying for: Iiro & Slausale
Name of SoA: Adedagbo
Meaning: Joyfulness is a crown
Appearance: CC
Personality: Unlike her mother, Ade always sees the glass as half-full. She is often cheerful and optimistic to a fault, trying to find the bright side of everything. She is easygoing and is one of the members of the coalition who believes in her heart that not all purebreds are bad-intentioned, and goes out of her way to treat them with kindess and respect. However, this lends to a little naïveté, and she has a tendency to be easily manipulated by those close to her.
Her seer ability is future sight, but it's not very powerful. At best, she can see a day or two into the future; in visions that come as daydreams and can often be hard to interpret. Her powers rarely manifest however, and she generally can only predict 'happy' events. <-- Manifestation I guess would be up to you guys, since I don't know what her siblings would have. If this isn't ok I can change it!
Any additional requirements that the family has: I was actually really excited to see a hybrid pride in the works, so she would stay in the pride. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:09 pm
Applying for: Iiro x Slausale
Name of SoA: Blythe
Meaning: Joyous and cheerful
Appearance: Mostly takes after his mother but has some of dads colors.
Visual reference: Ref
Personality: Unlike what his name suggests, he is normally calm and a little sarcastic. That is, until you tickle his funny bone and send him laughing to the ground. Never mention that he sometimes snorts when he laughs, never.
Any additional requirements that the family has: The pride sounds like fun, of course he will stay if I get him.  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

magnadearel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:51 pm
*Coughs* Um yes, I meant to do this a few days ago and was distracted. Ok I forgot. XD

Thank you both for entering. We'll be allowing Natsu to custom in. Ririka will be your colorist, please send 500K to her. I'll be posting your form. Grats! If I could, I'd love to see the cub when he arrives for my journal info.

Natsuko-neko
Applying for: Iiro x Slausale
Name of SoA: Blythe
Meaning: Joyous and cheerful
Appearance: Mostly takes after his mother but has some of dads colors.
Visual reference: Ref
Personality: Unlike what his name suggests, he is normally calm and a little sarcastic. That is, until you tickle his funny bone and send him laughing to the ground. Never mention that he sometimes snorts when he laughs, never.
Any additional requirements that the family has: The pride sounds like fun, of course he will stay if I get him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:34 pm
Name and image of Father: Rogue
Name and image of Mother: User ImageAwendela
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: Possibly 2.
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue
Any Requirements: Would like them to stay with mum for a bit and please be willing to participate in plots and RP with mum? ^w^
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Sure, it's a rogue breeding anyway! (Try and keep -some- similarity to mum please though!)
A bit of history about the family: Long story short- Dela is slowly going insane with a voice in her head convincing her that if she has puppies that she would be happy and well, and it will leave her alone. Well, something has happened that we shan't discuss, and well looks like Dela will be getting what she has been convinced she wants.

DELA IS NOT PREPARED TO BE A MOTHER. She may be harsh on the pups and may also be negligent and uncaring for part/most of their youngest stages. Though, she will get better from her mental instability and realize that she needs to take better care of the babies and then she will start to become a good mother, and socialize her pups, etc.

There is a friend and his daughter that I would also like for Dela's pups to meet, so please also keep that in mind as a possible future RP for them. n.n
Extra: ALL THE YEENUR BABIESSSSSS! heart

Closing Time: TBA (Have not received pups yet!) <33  

Sareibear

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:20 pm
Applying for: Awendela x Rogue
Name of SoA: Dijóu
Meaning: Another name for Jupiter
Appearance: Dijóu has Awendela's back marking (minus the white swirl) In the back markings are 'star' markings. He has white eyes, a redish/orange base. Orange face, tummy and toe markings. A darker red hair tuff. Like Awendela, he has a darker fade on his toes and near his nose. The inside of his ears match the dark red of his hair tuff. (So sorry I am horrible at explaining things)
Visual reference: Here!
Personality: Dijóu loves family more then anything. That said, he likes to be in control of situation. If something happens and their is chaos he will get upset (or mad when he gets older) He is over protective of his family and wants to become a great warrior to keep them protected. As he grows up he will become temperamental and impatient.

When he is all grown up he will probably leave his family (though only once he knows everyone is well or decent) and start his own epic adventure.
Any additional requirements that the family has: All the plots and all the rp. Will happen.

Ignore this.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:28 pm
Applying for: Awendela x rogue
Name of SoA: Nikan
Meaning: My Friend
Appearance: See reference! (:
Visual reference: REF
Personality: Nikan will start off life a little unsure, nervous and shy. He'll love his mother unconditionally and will be hurt/sad that she is harsh with them at first. He'll be a little jumpy and easily startled, but as he grows and his mother becomes more caring, he'll come out of himself a little more, becoming much more confident and playful. He'll always stay submissive and would back down if there was any sign of a fight. As for what else, I'd like to leave that to RP and see what happens with him!
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will certainly RP him with his mother/family and would have him stick around ICly until he is at least an adult being as he will be quite shy and dependant on her.  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:59 am
Name and image of Father: Hantan'gang
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Saskiranel
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 1
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Kitwana'antara
Any Requirements: Cubs must remain in the pride!
Do you allow randoms into your litter: No.
A bit of history about the family: Because the cub is half-lion, they may have the disease! Whether they are a carrier or actually diseased is your choice - we'd prefer no immunes.
Extra: (Anything else you want to talk about)

Closing Time: TONIGHT before I go to bed. So...like midnight. CST.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:02 pm
Applying for: Hantan'gang x Saskiranel
Name of SoA: Pehcayihk
Meaning: Within (Cree) chosen because he has the disease~
Appearance: See reference please! 8D <33
Visual reference: User Image
And also; Color Palette~
Personality: Pehcayihk will be a head-down, speak when spoken to and rather solemn fellow. He is determined in tasks he sets for himself, and is kind and polite to others. His general 'solemn-ness' is just physical and mental/emotional offset due to being diseased, and though he tries not to let it get the best of him, it sometimes causes mood swings and outbursts. He also has a nervous tick of his ears, which he is embarassed of even though it isn't very noticeable. Pehcayihk is very mindful of his parents words and seeks their approval at most accomplishments. He has a hard time relating to his siblings as he is sometimes off in his own thoughts. When he has set his mind to something, there's no taking him away from it until it's completed.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay in the pride for life, the concept is cool, I must say! n.n

I loooooove mum and dad's colors too~ x3 <33
Thanks for the opportunity!  

Sareibear

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:40 pm
Applying for: Hantan'gang x Saskiranel
Name of SoA: Erramun
Meaning: Basque form of German Raginmund, meaning "wise protector."
Appearance: Most of it is in the ref, EXCEPT for the inside of the ear--that should be the same color as his muzzle and belly. The stripes would be more numerous than in the ref and would be in the same thinner, 'swishier' style as his father and littermate, in the two colors shown. All colors are pulled directly from the parents.
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: Curious and kind, and a protector at heart. Perhaps a little too much so--he doesn't always think the consequences through before offering his aid, and it's bound to get him in over his head more than once. If that won't, his curiosity will! He would probably wish to be a guard or warrior, to most directly protect those he cares about (hint: pretty much everyone), but it's more likely that he'll find his calling as a healer--perhaps a Medic in time. He will be a carrier.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not leaving!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:14 pm
Thank you both for entering!

Going with Sarei's entry!  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Sareibear

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:19 pm
Eeee! Thank you so much! -goes to send trade to Blue- heart  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games