Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:22 pm
"I loved meeting your new pet at Thanksgiving! I can't wait until you can bring her out with you. And yeah, Velcore loved them. Even though he likes practically anything, I still felt good that he liked it."

Amy couldn't help but laugh loudly as she watched Smok practically bathe himself in the cinnamon bun. "I hope he doesn't eat all of that! It's bigger than he is! Don't want him getting a stomach ache."

"And you know, you could always take him to the new inside bath in the pet area. I love that you had that put in! I really like the scented shampoos, too. Even though Thistle doesn't get dirty on her own, I still have her get a bath sometimes because it smells so good!"

Thistle whinnied in laughter at Smok and then nuzzled his small icing-covered body. He was so cute!

"Sssmo!!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:26 pm
I've brought her out with me a few times, but she's pretty shy.

*shakes her head as she watches Smok* He'd better not make himself sick... It's not so bad giving him a bath when he's this small. There's less of him to hold onto.

*squeaks from inside the cinnamon bun*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:41 pm
Amy tilted her head to the side. "But wouldn't that make it harder to bathe him? Easier for him to slip through your hands since he's so small? And do you want some eggnog? I didn't put much alcohol in it."

Thistle started licking the outside of the cinnamon bun. Smok wouldn't be able to eat all of it! She could lick the outside of it... yep!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:46 pm
No, he's easier to hold. *takes a bite and nods when she mentions eggnog*

*feeling the cinnamon bun moving, tries to pull his head out, only to find that it's stuck gonk *  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:02 pm
Amy poured some eggnog into a pretty crystal goblet and then handed it to Kits. Then, she tucked her legs up under her, angled to the side since she was wearing a skirt, and relaxed back against the couch.

"I'm guessing Jessi got held up with a customer. Want to talk about what we should do about Razz?"

Her voice growled lowly as she said Razz's name.

Thistle felt and heard the struggling inside of the bun. She lifted her head and saw Smok trying to get out of the inside of the bun. She turned around and hung her tail down over him so that he could grasp it and she could pull him out if he wanted her to.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:08 pm
*takes the goblet* Thanks. *takes a sip* Mmm

Well, to start with, we need some better security for the locker rooms. People are missing things from their locked lockers. Including me. stare

*unable to see Thistle's tail, keeps struggling with the cinnamon bun*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:20 pm
(( rofl ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:22 pm
Amy's eyes widened. "He took something of yours, too?! That's ballsy... Do you think we should hire some cops to patrol this area or do you think that would scare families away?"

Thistle huffed in frustration and then turned around to look at the still-struggling Smok. Then, she leaned over, carefully wrapped her teeth around one edge of the cinnamon bun, making sure not to scrape Smok with her teeth, and bit out the edge. Yum!  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:44 pm
Yes, he did. stare I think we just need to hire some security guards. Someone who's dedicated to working here, not worried about other places too.

*peeks out of one eye at Thistle and squeaks plantitively*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:48 pm
Amy nodded. "That's a good idea. Think we should have them dress like a normal patron so that they can blend in and not chase away families by seeing that we need a guard here? It could also make it more likely that he could catch Razz or some other... individual."

Thistle looked at Smok, swallowed her bite, and then beamed at him. She had just saved him. She was quite proud of herself!  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:51 pm
*nods* I think that's a good idea. We should start hiring them as soon as possible. Have to make sure we do background checks for security, though.

*claws his way out of the remains of the cinnamon bun, destroying it in the process, and sits on the side of the plate, panting*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:04 pm
Amy nodded. "Yeah... Have anyone in mind?"

She looked a little uncomfortable, which she was. She didn't know much about security guards, and she was afraid having them would change the entire atmosphere of the place, even no one knew who they really were.

"And you know, do you think we should just have this place open tomorrow? I think it would take a lot of planning for a grand opening, and we've already spent a lot of time making sure things are ready for the opening. I don't think we have time to plan a party, too."

Thistle leaned her head toward Smok, nuzzled him gently, and then pulled back and squeaked.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:10 pm
Not really. I think we should just start interviewing people. We have quite a few applications already. We can ask if they'd be interested in security.

I think tomorrow sounds good. *finishes her cinnamon bun* We don't really need an opening, and since we already have snow, people will be interested.

*tries to lift up his wings, only to find that they're stuck to his body. He whines and starts to crawl over Amy to get to Kits*

I think Smok's ready for his bath.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:14 pm
((Aww! crying Poor Smok!))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:16 pm
Amy nodded. "Alright, sounds good. I can come in tomorrow. Do you just want to come in whenever you can? I mean, I don't think both of us need to be here at the same time for interviews to happen. I think it'd be awesome if we could! But I don't think it's necessary. Just, we come in whenever we can? Sound good?"

She also nodded in response to what Kits said about the party, glad she agreed with her.

When Smok tried to crawl over her to get to Kits, her heart went out to him. She quickly picked him up and then held him out to Kits.

"Aww Smok, sweetie! Poor little guy. Maybe you should wait to eat cinnamon buns until you're bigger again."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games