Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply Public Archives
Pokémon Legends: Liberation (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 408 409 410 411 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Robert Silvermyst

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:28 pm
Robert saw the hell that was about to threaten to strike his Gardevoir. However, there was still an option. "Stay calm and focused Beatrix! Teleport directly up into the air!" Robert called out. His voice was both calm and commanding. Despite all that had been happening, he wasn't about to let himself lose focus.

The Gardevoir did as he called out. This Teleport would leave her up in the air to free-fall downward, her placement directly above the target. "Now, show him your power and channel your energy! Focus Blast!" Robert called out.

As Beatrix plummeted downwards, she created a sphere of powerful ki energy, aimed at the ape and using her body to guide it. Upon impact it would rip through the ground and explode outwards. It would also propel Beatrix towards her trainer. She would be in rough shape from the previous fling and the propulsion of the Focus Blast impact, but she'd still be standing at the very least.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:34 pm
The blast tore apart the tunnel, collapsing it and throwing it upward. The roots of Grass Knot would fall then, hitting the ground like falling leaves. At the center of the collapsed tunnel, half buried, was Simipour. Gritting his teeth, he began to climb out of the hole when Cress recalled him.

He could still go on, but winning wasn't the point. It was all about spirit. "You win," Cress said and the trees would begin to lower as the automated voice announced, "winner, the challenger." This, of course, was followed by the small applause of the half a dozen trainers that were up at 6am to watch trainer matches and eat breakfast at the gym.

Cress would then make his way to the center of the arena in order to give Robert his badge. "Nicely done, at the end there I could see she trusted your judgment. One mistake in the forest of vines and she would have lost the battle."  

Avalite

Artemis Wolfe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:40 pm
Sometime later, Eunmi ordered something extra to take with her, for both her Pokemon and for Henrietta if she ever found her again.

"Thank you for inviting me out," Eunmi said. "I'm really a huge fan of your music."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:42 pm
Robert gave a nod to Cress and smiled, accepting the badge from the gym leader. "Thank you. Quite honestly, she has been surprising me quite a bit." Robert spoke before he took out a Sitris berry and handed it to his Gardevoir. "When I first found her, she had been abandoned by her former trainer. But in the Dreamyard, she protected me from a pack of raging Munna and helped me fend off Team Plasma. Still, there's a long way to go before we can rescue those stolen Pokemon." Robert said as he took the badge and placed it in his badge case.

"Thank you for the battle. It was indeed very challenging. I can see Unova's Pokemon and gyms are every bit as strong as my homeland in Sinnoh." Robert commented with a smile.  

King Robert Silvermyst

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:45 pm
Wayne tensed up for a second. Then slowly looked over to Henrietta. This was a switch; usually he was the one doing the assuring. Hah.

"Yeah," he said with a smile. Taking his hand back, the trainer turned his attention to Petilil. "Alright! Nice work!" She could take a break from that now and change the pace. "Leave Sunny Day where and use Synthesis!"

Petilil nodded, absorbing the light given off by her Sunny Day ball. To her secret surprise, Sunny Day had become self-sustaining.

"Now quick!" Wayne yelled, "Don't use that energy to heal! Release it as a blast!"

Petilil's eyes turned to pinpricks. She knew what her trainer was asking but... Oh well. Here goes...

BOOM!

Her first attempt at a Solar Beam ended with Petilil initiating an explosion right above her head; it was a mess of light and force, one that knocked her down and out. Wayne's eyes opened wide and he ran over quickly, the dust settling around him.

The trainer knelt down over the pokémon, "Well. It was a good first try," he said with a sigh. At least she didn't look hurt, just stunned. Once she was awake again, Petilil could give it another shot. All the while, Wayne was pleased to see that Sunny Day was still active, even with Petilil knocked out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:45 pm
Pop music began to play suddenly before Seohyun could say a word. Seohyun would then reach into the pocket of her shorts and retrieve the xtransciever. A device that normally went on the wrists, she hadn't had a chance to put it on.

However, hers was different. Thinner, smaller than normal ones. More compact one could say. More then that, though. When she accepted the call it wasn't a screen that displayed the other version, but a miniaturized hologram, like augmented reality.

It was Chuck, out of disguise.

"Hey l-

"Hey honey," Seohyun cut him off and Chuck, about to say something else was interrupted again with, "I just went out to get some food. I'll be back soon," and she cut the call.

Then her eyes settled on Eunmi. "Are you ready to go?"

Cress eyed him with only partial interest. Stolen Pokemon? Ah well, it wasn't his business. "Yes, I do believe we meet the standard. Ah, but I surpass it, I am, of course, the strongest of the three Striaton gym leaders, after all."

With a slight bow he said, "it was a good match. You have also earned with your victory a free meal. Please, enjoy."

Melty's competitor was gone. Wasn't he more impressive? Why did she stop, she hadn't surpassed hi-

BOOM!

His Sunny Day exploded with his loss of concentration. Henrietta moved over to him and said, "hey, keep going, you were almost there."

Melty glared at her and Henrietta, having seen the competition between the two, smiled and said, "you better hurry up, or else she'll surpass you."

With that fuel for motivation, Melty began again, aiming to perfect the technique. Henrietta then turned toward Wayne as she stood up. "Th-this is fine, right? I-i mean it counts as training t-together technically, I think."  

Avalite

Artemis Wolfe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:49 pm
"Woah that was cool," Eunmi observed. "How does it do that?"

Eunmi waved a hand over the xtransciever even though the call was over.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:53 pm
"Dunno," Seohyun said. She then looked at Eunmi and said, "yours doesn't do it?"

Of course, the girl must not have the latest model. Didn't she have the internet? It was released last night. "You need to upgrade," she said and she stood up. She looked at a waiter and he, seeing her stand, started over. "Come with me," she said.

Of course, she'd have to pay first, and get the extra food for people. Seohyun was getting food for her Pokemon, of course, under the guise of feeding her boyfriend.  

Avalite

Artemis Wolfe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:56 pm
"O-okay," Eunmi said. She began to fish for her wallet in her bag - it'd be rude not to pay for her own meal, especially when she got so much extra.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:56 pm
"Bullshit!" yelled Chili through the glass. He was the strongest Striaton Gym Leader and everyone knew it. Then he calmly sat down and continued answering whatever questions the police had about that sinister Absol from yesterday.

"Ha, yeah." Wayne had Petilil cradled in his arms as he walked closed to Henrietta and Melty, "Back home, the wild pokémon used to do stuff like this. I think they were competing for leadership, but it'd be really cool to watch."

He watched Melty for a few seconds. Maybe. Yeah. That could work.

"Hey, you've still gotta get your gym badge, right?" Wayne looked Henrietta in the eye, a confident smile, "Wanna challenge Striaton Gym together? I think we'd win if we went double team."  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

Avalite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:02 pm
After everything had been paid for the duo would depart and head out on their way.

"How much do you have?" she asked. Of course, she meant for the new Xtransceiver. s**t was expensive if you were broke.

Together? "T-t-t-together? I-is that allowed?" Henrietta asked. She thought about the rule book but nope, she couldn't think of any rule about that. In fact, gyms proposed their own rules which were, in terms, approved by the association, and that was how things like 'themes' and such were made by gym leaders. Unique rules and guidelines, for the most part.

Or something like that. The basic idea is that the gym can do whatever they want.

She looked at Petilil, she'd battled the Pokemon before and she knew Melty was powerful.

Yeah, if it was them.

"O-okay, I'm in," she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:09 pm
"Uhm," Eunmi calculated it in her head. She'd gotten graduation money and she had a monthly allowance her mom was going to give her for as long as she needed it, plus all the money she'd saved from working.

"Probably enough," Eunmi said with a sheepish grin. She shouldn't waste her money, but it wasn't a big deal, was it?

Artemis Wolfe
Captain

King Robert Silvermyst

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:10 pm
Robert gave a bow of his head to the gym leader. "Thank you." He spoke before he brought out his other two Pokemon, Garnet and Freya. "Alright ladies, let's get some food in our bellies. Afterwards, we head to Nacrene City." Robert said as he headed over to one of the dining tables overlooking the battlefield. He chuckled a bit as he heard one guy yell at the gym leader.

Once he had sat down, he looked through the menu. "Alright. Some chocolate chip pancakes with bacon sounds good. For you ladies, let's go with the berry biscuits and cream, and some herbal teas all around." Robert said as he set the menu down.

He then looked at Beatrix. "How do you feel?" he asked. The psychic Pokemon looked at Robert and smiled gently to him. she replied telepathically.

"Well then, once we finish breakfast, I'll treat you to a nice massage to get rid of that soreness. How does that sound?" Robert said with a smile as he waited on the food for him and his trio of partners. Beatrix giggled before moving behind Robert and wrapping her arms around him. she replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:15 pm
Soon they would arrive at, not a retail store, but a lab. Seohyun would lead Eunmi inside and a woman in a labcoat would peak from behind a machine.

"Hello?" she said. After looking over the two she said, "oh L-

"Hey!" Seohyun interrupted her loudly, louder than she usually was. She spoke quickly, "she doesn't have the latest Xtranceiver. I figured instead of going to a retail store that might be out I'd come here. Plus it's easier to get the CGear installed when you're here than working with tech support on the phone," she said.

"That's true," Doctor Fennel said. She then looked over Eunmi before saying, "alright, come on over, pick one out." She then gestured to the ones set up behind a glass thingymajigger, all prepped up for shipping for retail.  

Avalite

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:18 pm
Just then, Petilil started to wake up. As her vision was still adjusting, Wayne lifted her into the air and said, "Hear that? We're gonna double battle the gym!"

Petilil looked down at her trainer. Well, if Wayne wanted to... She squirmed out of his grip and hopped onto the floor next to Melty. She looked at the fire type carefully and his flame fearfully.

"So we should work on strategy. I mean, I still wanna get Petilil to learn Solar Beam, but Melty's got a load of power, right? So we should try and work out who's gonna attack and do what and when, you know what I mean?"

As Wayne carried on like that, excitedly rambling out his thoughts, Petilil thought to herself - Okay, Petilil. This is really important and things. You have to be friends with your teammates. But then they might be like Solosis and mean... no! They might not be! Okay. This isn't hard, just look at Wayne. No, don't look at Wayne, it's kinda embarrassing. Okidokie. Give it your best shot!

[H-hello!] she said to Melty, [I-I'm Petilil. P-Pleased t-to meet you.] She paused. Erm. No wait, they'd already met. [Hmm, I-I mean. B-because we're n-not battling... you know... a-and things...]

"So!" Wayne folded his arms, "You got any strategy ideas, Henrietta?"  
Public Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 408 409 410 411 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games