Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:36 am
For Hikari, it wasn't a sooner or later thing. She had hated working and living like this since the very beginning when first taken away from her home and brought to demon world. "It sucks." Picking up her glass of water, Hikari took a few sips before setting it back down and ordering her food, which wasn't all that much, when a waitress came over to get their orders.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:06 pm
Akuro moved a bit. " IT does suck. But we can't do much now can we?" Akuro said and moved a little trying to think. He said with a sigh and moved his drink around. He ordered just a random meal before he looked down. ". . . Plus side you've met some good people along your way." Akuro said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:38 pm
"Guess we both have, huh?" The smallest of smiles appeared on Hikari's lips. Sure, everyone tended to argue and bicker, but she had a feeling that she wouldn't be around still if it weren't for them. They also managed to keep Hikari sane whenever she started to go off the deep end.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:43 pm
"Yes we did." Akuro said and moved his hand a bit as he looked toward the girl before his hand shifted a bit and he reached for his phone slightly moving it. Hm" His eyes read over the message before he placed it down and reached for his drink. " I wouldn't be around. . . If it wasn't for everone."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:47 pm
Hikari lifted her head back up to look at Akuro. She tilted her head to the side slightly, trying to figure something out. Akuro was actually acting nice. It was weird. "You know, you're not as bad as you act all the time."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:55 pm
" actually am A good guy. . . something in demon world really changes me around. I think it's the blood or the fact I was made to be a killer so I should stay a killer." Akuro said and moved a little.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:01 pm
"That's stupid." Hikari stated. "Just because you were born for something doesn't mean you have to stay that way. You make your own life." When their food came, Hikari picked up her chopsticks and started to nibble, looking rather content now that she had her sushi.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:07 pm
" I was only born to kill and murder and be Mukuro's slaves. . .That's really all I'm here for." Akuro said looking down at his food. " the only one in this body who has a life to live is in fact Yoh."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:31 pm
"Hn, idiot." Hikari fixed her hair tie, starting to feel it come loose. "It's only like that because you let it be. Just because you didn't have that body first doesn't make you any less of a person."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:46 pm
Akuro shifted a bit and took another bite of his food. " . . . I'm actually not even real Hikari. I'm just a personalty made for Yoh to do the dirty work he won't do." Akuro shifted a little.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:51 pm
Hikari grumbled slightly, sticking her finger in her water cup and flicking the clear liquid at Akuro. "Can you feel that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:21 pm
Akuro chuckled a bit and moved his hand washing the liquid off his face. " Yes I felt that." Akuro said with a small chuckle.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:40 pm
"Then you're real. You can feel, breath, touch, taste, hear... You've got your own thoughts and personality. You're real." Hikari finished before plopping a small roll into her mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:52 pm
Akuro chuckled a bit as he looked at Hikari. " Aren't you a kinda girl when you want to be." Akuro said before he finished his meal and leaned back a bit. " so, What do you know about Tear Golding?" Akuro asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:08 pm
"Shh." Hikari brought her index finger up to her mouth, not wanting Akuro to tell anyone else about that. She took another bite of her food, giving a shrug. But now that it was mentioned, she realized that she really didn't know anything about the Tear Golding who she was always texting. "I don't know... He's a fighter?"  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games