Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply Public Archives
Pokémon Legends: Liberation (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 408 409 410 411 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artemis Wolfe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:02 pm
"A boyfriend?! Since when? God, I miss the internet," Eunmi thought, trying not to obsess too much over the statement. She was, at heart, too much of a fangirl.

"I uh," Eunmi shrugged. "I guess so. I just started, but to be honest, I'm not really that good at it. Or into it, really."

She looked down at her plate, wondering about the events of yesterday. That girl she'd fought with was against her being a trainer and thought her Pokemon deserved better, but... She had just started two days ago - how was she supposed to detemine if she deserved Pokemon without being given a chance?

"You're not, are you?" Eunmi replied. To her knowledge, Monochrome Mercy was one of the few bands not to use a Pokemon mascot or otherwise to try and gain popularity.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:04 pm

Then it was morning, the dew was dripping, the birds where singing and it felt like yesterday never happened. However Takamaru didn't sleep peacfuly at all. he was up around early 4 A.M to where he ventured back to the place where he had left Lancer with the Musharna and munna. he was startled however to find the place compleatlly caved in. panic quickly rose into his chest, but he couldent deal with it currently. he wasnt aware of what happened to the others, team plasma or anything else that transpired since he lost consciousness.

It was now around the 6 A.M mark to which the others where up and about.
"sigh, what am i to do Iron hide....Spike?" he asked his to pokemon as he sat there quietly, tears threatening to leak from his tear ducks. at that moment however the EMT Marcus walked in, the one that TK has had the most interaction with. "how ya' feelin champ?" he asked as he walked over and sat down next to the confused and tired 12 year old.
"fine.." grunted Tk.
"theres that attitude again" Marcus joked.
"....."
"listen, ive read over the report you gave about what happened out in the dream yard, and i gotta say im impressed!"
"why? a woman died cause of me, i lost a friend of mine, and i dont even know if the people i ran into while there are even alive"
"well, when the task forced that where sent out there got back they found no bodies. but about those people you say you where with. im pretty sure i seen a couple pretty messed up young people last night and a little bit ago near the hotel. im also pretty sure one is challenging the Gym right now."
"...how could you possibly know all that?" Tk asked iridicuously while also rewarding Marcus with a confused and doubtful look.
"hey, im a well informed guy!" protested the EMT "well if i where you i wouldent dwell over what happened last night. you should be worried over your pokemon, lancer was his name? you should start with tracking down the people you where with last night and see if they could shed some light on the situation" continued Marcus.
Tk remained silent
"well champ, i got a lot of work to do, catch ya' later" finished the EMT as he stood, ruffling Tk's hair in the process.

the silver haired youth stood a couple of moments later, recalling both Iron Hide and Spike to there pokeballs, both still tired from last night. he packed his back pack, tied his shoes and messed up his silver mane of hair. 'Marcus is right, i cant worry bout' last night. i have ta' find lancer and the others.' he thought whilst slapping himself on both sides of the face to snap him back into reality.

[part two will be up in a sec!]

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

Avalite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:14 pm
"A trainer, nuh uh, that's too much work," Seohyun said. Sure, some people could juggle being in a band as well as pokemon training but not Seohyun. She had something else she juggled with it that made that impossible. Scrags, for the most part, was self-trained.

It was then that the waiter arrived and Seohyun ordered herself some fancy french sounding meal cause the typist is too lazy to think up food.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:19 pm
"Isn't it?" Eunmi replied, happy to hear someone was on the same page as her. "I much prefer doing something that caters more to my interests. Like fashion and stuff."

Eunmi leaned back in her seat.

"...but I have to admit, they can be really cute. Do you own any Pokemon?"

Artemis Wolfe
Captain

Avalite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:22 pm
"Nope," Seohyun said. She did have a Pokemon partner, but she didn't own it. At least, she didn't call it that. Their relation was that of partners, if she kept him in a ball it was to keep him safe.

"If you want to be a fashion designer why are you a trainer?" she asked. She didn't get it most of the time. Young people always running off to train, never looking back to the time they're leaving behind that could be spent building an actual future for themselves.

Er, not that Seohyun herself was all that old.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:27 pm
Beatrix headed right toward the pillar in order to avoid the fling, edging off to the left in order to avoid the pillar itself. It was time to finish the fight before things became even more insane. She'd start by using Telekenesis to try and grab the Simipour and suspend him in the air in order to prevent the monkey from moving around. She then follow it up with Hypnosis. If her gambit worked, she'd have the ape down in slumberland.  

King Robert Silvermyst

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:29 pm
(are gym battles up for spectators?)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:32 pm
((There's a big glass wall separating the arena from the restaurant. It lets you watch the battle while you're eating))

Wayne's fist clenched. An automatic response. It was as if a shadow had been cast and Wayne found his head bowing under its weight. He looked over to Henrietta, eyes peeking from behind blades of black hair.

"I see," he said. She was the same as him then. Only Wayne had willingly given Plasma his pokémon after falling for their propaganda. Henrietta's had been taken against her will.

He looked away, gritting his teeth.

Petilil was working on increasing the size. Sunny Day was getting more and more manageable as she got the hang of it. By now the shape was a perfect sphere, the intensity more or less correct. She just had to make sure it could be self sustaining.

But she slipped. The brightness shot up and in doing so, Melty's flame would suddenly increase immensely.

"They took my pokémon too," Wayne said finally, "We were close. I'd been with them a year but..." the trainer looked to the girl, eyes shining sadly, "I believed Plasma's lies. Handed my pokémon over." He looked up to the sky and exhaled slowly. "I realised what I'd done right after. So now I'm fighting. Fighting to get them back."  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

Artemis Wolfe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:34 pm
"I lied to my mom," Eunmi replied solemnly. "I just graduated High School, but I didn't have the grades to make it into the college I wanted to go to.

"I figured, you don't need a degree to make good clothes, so I'd just go to Castelia City anyway, but my mom would never let me do something like that."

Eunmi sighed.

"So I told her I wanted to become a trainer. And I don't think I'd be here if it weren't for them," Eunmi said. "Wild Pokemon are scary, and people don't get that I don't wanna fight them. But my Pokemon seem to like battling, so I guess we're both happy."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:46 pm
Takamaru wasnt in the mood for a city scale game of hind n' seek. so instead of looking around for the others he went to the place that Marcus had said he had seen one of the other begin a gym challenge. and so after a couple minutes of walking Tk entered the twin doors of the Gym where he would wait to be seated. 'wonder if cress is working...'  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

Avalite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:53 pm
How long had it been? Seconds? A mere three or four? As Beatrix dodged - acting in this time frame giving Simipour more time to move - Simipour would flip backward, crashing into the pillar once more, breaking off a chunk. He'd Fling it with a kick as he released a blizzard from his hands, the water exiting the pores and freezing instantly.

This would block Gardevoir's line of sight for using Telekinesis, as well as giving Hypnosis something that it would hit instead of Simipour. Still, Simipour knew that wasn't enough. So the tree, weight comparable to an Iron Ball, if not a lot more, would be clung to, - with the tail - the weight out doing the psycic power of Telekinesis and letting Simipour hit the ground with a kick, destroying the ground downward in a hole that Simipour would escape into.

Hidden from view with this, Simipour would get to work on the attack to end this battle.

Cress, meanwhile, announced over the PA, "please, show me the passion of your fighting spirit, challenger."

His power and flame increased? Oh ******** no, he wasn't gonna get enlarged because of some chick. Er, wait.

[Damn you,] said Melty as he tried to match Petilil's. She had been at it longer but the move was closer to home with Melty's own abilities. Damn, he couldn't control it. Hah, but he had an idea. He let it slowly raise, suspended in the air by his strained control. Yeah, b***h. He could move his.

Henrietta, because it was a comfort for her, reached out and took Wayne's wrist with a squeeze. She'd meant his hand but she missed. She smiled faintly and said, "w-we'll g-get th-them b-back."

"I dunno," Seohyun said, but she didn't like being one of 'those people'. You know the types, the ones that talked a lot. the ones that had to explain everything so you knew they were right. It just didn't matter to her that much. Plasma was filled with zealots, let them spew the beliefs, Seohyun was content just believing them.

"Take a bus to Castelia," she suggested.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:57 pm
"What?" Eunmi laughed. "My mom will know I lied to her if I end up in Castelia so quickly."

Eunmi waved her hand dismissively. It wasn't long before they had finished eating.

"Sorry for taking up so much of your time," Eunmi replied. "You came her to see your boyfriend, and I'm keeping you from that, aren't I?"

Artemis Wolfe
Captain

Avalite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:06 pm
"No, he's asleep," she said. She hoped it wasn't, she hoped he'd gotten the heck out of dodge, but oh well.

"I'm hungry anyways," she said as the food arrived. So, she dug in. Whether or not the rest of the meal would be in silence would be up to Eunmi.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:06 pm
Robert could barely see anything with the forest. "I'd be able to if I could see what was going on in there." he'd mutter to himself. Once he could see what was going on, he'd catch a glimpse of the ape going into the ground. "Beatrix! Fire a Thunderbolt into that hole!" Robert shouted.

Beatrix looked down at the ground after recovering from being hit with the flung piece of ice. She wouldn't have seen the hole without Robert pointing it out. Without hesitation, Beatrix jumped up into the air and fired a powerful Thunderbolt down into the hole, hoping to nail the Simipour as it was trapped within the hole it made for itself.  

King Robert Silvermyst

Avalite

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:10 pm
In the enclosed area, normally if one moved onward they would avoid it. However, Simipour hadn't had time for that. As he broke through to be able to dodge the bolt came down and he grit his teeth as he was shocked.

Still, despite the damage, he was still up. Concentrating in a safer zone in the hole after moving more dirt, he placed his hand to the roof of it and began his final combo.

First, roots exploded from every tree, the concentration needed for this was something that took everything he had. The roots would explode as an army, aiming to capture and pull Beatrix down if they could reach her. To pin her to the floor in preparation for the next move.

If they hit, that is.

"Feed her your spirit. If you need to see to feel the hearts of your comrades then you are blind to their souls."  
Public Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 408 409 410 411 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games