Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:21 pm
Applying for: Grinsen x Dimu
Name of SoA: Baldric
Meaning: German for bold, brave, ruler
Appearance: See ref
Visual reference: Ref
Personality: He'll be much more than a lover than a fighter. He will take up hunting only because it's needed, otherwise he'd prefer to be watching the races. With being raised around a lot of cheetahs, he has come to admire them quite a lot; seeing them as more than racers. He would probably attempt to take one for a mate later on down the road. More personality will develop through rp as well.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not evil & staying with his parents  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:12 pm
Name and image of Father: Ukarimu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name and image of Mother: Caritas
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 1
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Mwezi'Johari
Any Requirements: Cub must remain in pride until adolescence!
List of all Throwbacks:
Ukarimu: Sister
Caritas: Brother, Brother, Sister, Brother, Sister, Father, Aunt, Uncle, Uncle, Uncle, Uncle, Uncle, Uncle, Uncle, Uncle, Mother, Uncle, Grandfather, Great-Aunt, Great-Uncle, Grandmother, Grandmother
Do you allow randoms into your litter: No.
A bit of history about the family: Mom is a high-ranking priestess, Dad is a former rogue, they love each other very much and will raise the cubs in a loving environment.
Extra: Moonbabies ftw!

Closing Time: Wed. 9/12 at 7 PM CST  

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:01 pm
Applying for: Ukarimu x Caritas
Name of SoA: TBD based on gender!
Meaning: N/A for now
Appearance: See ref ~ Lawl, I made the ref... And then was like, "Would this look better as a boy or girl? ... AW MAN NOW I'M TORN! CC!" xd ;
Visual reference: Ref!
Personality: Overall it's a pleasant cub, proud of its lineage. They feel (Regardless of being boy or girl) that Unyezi's sacrifice of rank for love was rather romantic and sweet. If life comes to it, this cub would hold their head high if such a situation arrose for themself in their life (IE, if a boy, he'd be happy to sacrifice his own rank and class for a girl he's fallen in love with; If a girl, she'd know a boy really loves her if he's sacrficing his rank and class for her)
Any additional requirements that the family has: She'll actually stay in the pride for life heart MWEZI FTW ~ heart

Also as a note... I'll be at work when this closes crying So if you pick me... Can you post it for me? ;3;'  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:40 am
Name of SoA: Sabra
Meaning: Patient, enduring in Swahili
Appearance: See ref
Visual reference: Here
Personality: For the most part a pretty normal cub. He'll like to wrestle and play, but he'll take up hunting like a duck to water. It'll be his favorite thing to do. Not the killing aspect, no, but the stealth. Watching his prey, learning their habits and movements. I have an idea where he'll stalk a girl like this when he's older, because he'd completely miss out on how to get a girl to like him. So he'll learn about her this way without really talking to her and see where it goes from there. Vague, I know, but I like to RP things out. 8D
Any additional requirements that the family has: Won't be evil and will stay with his parents for a long, long, long time~  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:39 am
Name of SoA: Ludwig
Meaning: (German) Famous Ruler
Appearance: His mother’s white body base and pink eyes. He has a bright green mane and tail tuft. His father’s toe markings and grey-brown stockings. He has the upper facial markings like his father as well. The stockings and face marking is outlined in green instead of blue. Ludwig also has his father’s ears markings. The eye markings come from his mother, but are in his father’s colours.
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: Ludwig is a popular guy. He’s charming with the ladies, can make even the grumpiest of lions laugh, and has a smile that can blind the god of smiles himself. He isn’t, however, the sharpest tool in the shed. Numbers confuse the heck out of him, and don’t even try getting him to memorize the names of different herbs.
That being said, Ludwig is best in his position as one of the (maybe elite?) guards of the pride. His issue with numbers can get him into trouble with gambling, which he often likes to do. He doesn’t understand the whole “odds of winning” thing, and usually just bets on his own personal cheetahs or the cheetahs he thinks look the prettiest. (*coughcough*prettyfemales*coughcough*)
Any additional requirements that the family has: Ludwig will be staying with his parents and the pride.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:42 pm
Cubs! CUBS!

And I think when Sere sees Shinsei with a small contongent of girls he's going to be giving her such an earfulll. XD

I piiiick.....

Redbud-Tree
Applying for: Rogue x Shinsei Batsu
Name of SoA: Mimino'Akarui
Meaning: Bright ears
Appearance: A mostly cream cubbin with violet eyes, Mimino has her mother's greens on her ears, paws, and the tip of her tail. See ref for details.
Visual reference: Here
Personality: Hyperactive, impulsive, and with no attention span whatsoever, Mimino is a walking disaster-on-paws. She gets into more trouble than she gets out of, but does so with a smile on her face. She's very rarely brought into a bad mood, and when it does happen it doesn't seem to really... stick.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Staying in the Ardhi!

Green Ever After
Applying for: Rogue x Shinsei Batsu
Name of SoA: Themis
Meaning: Means "law of nature, divine law" in Greek. In Greek mythology this was the name of a Titan who presided over custom and natural law. She was often depicted blindfolded and holding a pair of scales. By Zeus she was the mother of many deities, including the three Μοιραι (Moirai) and the three ‘Ωραι (Horai).
Gender: Female [Would prefer her to grow onto new alt. adult lines please!]
Appearance: Themis, shown below, is pale in all sense, her eyes, pelt and markings nearly blend with one another. Her pelt is an almost white/green mix, and her markings are a gradient from lights to darks. She has markings, similar to her mothers, under her eyes, the wing presumably comes from her Father.. or his ascendants. Her toes match the colors of the under markings and she has a similar tail marking to her Mother in that same pale green on the tip of her own tail.
Visual reference: Ref-ALTERED
Personality: Themis is a patient young girl. She grows with experience and obedience, and can be seen as quiet. Though these qualities usually depict a problem, there is none. She is a happy go-lucky individual and loves to find and learn about things. She does have one problem, her eyes, they aren't truly a 'problem' though, not for her. Even though it may appear so, she is not absolutely blind, her eyes are impaired and causes the surroundings to be blurry and can essentially cloud her judgement. As she grows with this problem she will learn better ways of finding her way, meeting new individuals and with some help, how to protect herself.

She may have problems with her eyes, but she still has her paws, ears and nose to guide her. Senses will mean everything to this girl.

Now due to the issues that arise with her eyes Themis will more than likely stay with her Mother til the end of time. She has no one else to truly trust and the idea of a stable home is a dream come true. Some place where she can finally settle down and become extremely familiar with.

Where her Mother brings her will be her home forever.
Any additional requirements that the family has: If there any questions about her markings do not hesitate to PM me and I will help with the light tones :3 <3

Thank you for the chance!

These! <3

Thank you everyone for entering. I loved seeing everyone's creativity!

ETA: These go in Riri's breedings! Sorry for derping  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:52 pm
Applying for: N'Seka x Malaya
(Staff custom, not breeding-slot custom.)
Name of SoA: Ta'ir-e-sidra
Meaning: Angel - literally, 'bird of the lote-tree.'
Appearance: I do not know. XD Probably leaning more towards N'Seka's side of the family.
Visual reference: --
Personality: Overall a very quiet, private individual; she's bitter about her lot in life, but tends to keep it to herself on all but her worst days. While she accepts that there's nothing she can do about it, she hates that she has to accept it at all. She interacts with others with a forced politeness, and most of the time would rather just be left alone. Very isolated and closed-off to most, rather grim at times, but sort of gruffly affectionate with family - if they need her, she'll be there for them.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She will be diseased, and it will start hitting her as a cub - it will be pretty long, lingering, and miserable. Her adult rank would be Apothecary.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:28 pm
Andranis
Applying for: Ukarimu x Caritas
Name of SoA: TBD based on gender!
Meaning: N/A for now
Appearance: See ref ~ Lawl, I made the ref... And then was like, "Would this look better as a boy or girl? ... AW MAN NOW I'M TORN! CC!" xd ;
Visual reference: Ref!
Personality: Overall it's a pleasant cub, proud of its lineage. They feel (Regardless of being boy or girl) that Unyezi's sacrifice of rank for love was rather romantic and sweet. If life comes to it, this cub would hold their head high if such a situation arrose for themself in their life (IE, if a boy, he'd be happy to sacrifice his own rank and class for a girl he's fallen in love with; If a girl, she'd know a boy really loves her if he's sacrficing his rank and class for her)
Any additional requirements that the family has: She'll actually stay in the pride for life heart MWEZI FTW ~ heart

Also as a note... I'll be at work when this closes crying So if you pick me... Can you post it for me? ;3;'

We claimed this ~ <3  

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:22 am
I'm sad there weren't more entries than this for Taya and Tlal crying But I can't really extend it since I got the base cub at 10:45 in the morning my time, and... I'm not sure anybody will apply in the next two hours xd ; So! To make this VERY easy, based on the order of post:

Ovarian Paint
Applying for:Taya'mfupa x Tlaloc
Name of SoA: TBD
Meaning:
Appearance: Pretty much exactly like the ref, with the colors given..Though I didnt use the right image for a female, this custom is for a girl..Blame the drugs. Which is why the ref is so crappy too!
Visual reference: http://i49.tinypic.com/n4i4xv.png - Cub
http://i50.tinypic.com/jtx6c2.png - colors
Personality: It would be first thought that she was infected, the black white of a single eye was cause for alarm, but as she grows up it will be seen that she is infact immune. She is a sweet hearted girl, with a deep passion for helping those who are in fact ill like her mother, she will actually learn to become an Apothecary. So that she might be a useful aid to her mothers healing needs, and even an aid to her mother..I believe she will one day take it upon herself, to leave the pride long enough to get with cub and return, for the love she has for her pride, for her mother and her family all around. While she is a loving, sweet lioness with a bit of a romantic fancy and she would love her children, she might not seek out a life with a mate and settle down, though this might change if she meets the right lion, she will never leave her pride though.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I'm trying for slot one, but will be fine with slot two.

Ovarian gets custom slot one, the Immune slot!

Celestial Requiem
Applying for: Taya'mfupa x Tlaloc
Name of SoA: Eleuthera
Meaning: Freedom
Appearance: See ref~
Visual reference: [x]
Personality: She's tenacious, practically nothing gets in the way of what she wants. And what she wants is an end to the plague. She hates having to watch her family and friend suffer while she 's completely free of the disease and dedicates herself to trying to save them. Which is why she'll become a apothecary. She thinks a cure can be found outside of the pride's lands and will spend as much time as she's allowed out searching for something (that she'll obviously never find). Her dedication to the pride will always bring her back though. And while it is her job to be a gentle and caring healer, she can be a bit short-tempered at times. Not out of anger or malice, just mostly frustration, especially she others don't agree with her views on curing the plague.
Any additional requirements that the family has: This is for slot 1, the immune cub and she may wander a lot, but she'll never leave the pride.

Celestial Requiem gets slot 2, the Infected/Showing cub - I know you applied for slot one, but one... I loved your design, it MUST happen >3>;; Two... Nobody applied for slot two ;3; (Or... Anyone else for slot one...)

If y'all haven't posted your forms in Ririka's thread by 10 my time, I'll go ahead and post them for you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:20 pm
Reeshie Hack
Name and image of Father: Obadias, Velveteen Angel
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Parvana, Reeshie Hack
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 6
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: Maaaaaybe 2 + Staff customs are welcome!
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Ukuucha'Wafalme
Any Requirements: - Must look like the family
- No outright evil cubs. I know Obi's father and some of his brothers are super mean, but Obi and Pavi are very good, loving parents.
- If you have ANY intentions of the cub leaving the pride, please understand that I insist there be some plot behind it that we approve of. We'd be less likely to approve a daughter leaving.
List of all Throwbacks:
Obadias;;
Parents
Tariq'ra'd x Ukoo

Uncles
Abion?
Hakia?
Shwari?
Aunts
[ x ]

Great Grandparents
Umo x Kikawaida

Parvana's family
Mother: Mzuka'hila
Father: Faiz
Littermates: The 9 most recent are Parvana and her litter

Aunts/Uncles: (Father's Side) Amani
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes, but not TOO random
A bit of history about the family: Pavi and Obi are best described as star-crossed lovers. Daughter of one Vizier and son of the other, as youths they had become close friends by mere chance, neither aware of who the other's father was. When Parvana's uncle, Sultan Aali, found out that they were close, he decided to try and force the Viziers to set aside their differences by demanding that Parvana be given to Obadias as a banu. When they were informed of this, they were both fairly devestated because they hadn't been told who they would be given to/getting. When they met one another, both were shocked and elated by the good fortune and have pretty much been deeply in love ever since.
Both are fairly kind, down-to-earth individuals who work hard in their respective roles in the pride. They've been trying for cubs for a while, so to finally be blessed, and with 6+ no less!, will make them treasure this litter something fierce.
Extra: Remember, only try if you want someone who will stay in the pride (Unless a great plot comes up).
It's probably best if you read the pride information

Closing Time: 6 PM EST Tomorrow (FRIDAY)

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:56 pm
Applying for: N’Seka x Malaya
Name of SoA: Kipepeo
Meaning: Simply "butterfly" in Swahili
Appearance: See reference. The purple is a mix of the father's pink and the mother's blue face mask, made with this site. Not sure if it's clear, but the white on the front paws and tail fade from solid white to "marble" to pink. The "wings" and face mask are also marbled. The markings on her nose were inspired by her father's cheek markings.
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: Kipepeo is generally a happy girl, with a bit of shyness in her than can be easily dispelled with a kind smile. However, she can be a bit overemotional as well so she can have very strong reactions to anger or heartbreak. She wishes for all her heart that her and her siblings will live long happy lives despite the circumstances they were born in.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She will think she is immune, much to her joy... Until early adulthood, when the illness will take her by surprise (for possible plot development). The death of N'seka will drive her to become a Nanny as well, so she may care for cubs who went through a similar thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:58 pm
Malya and N'Seka customs are CLOSED!! Thank you everyone for entering!
Ann and I will be going with the following custom-ins and staff custom. Krus and Chaos, your colorist is Riri please send the trade to her. I will be posting your forms. Meep I've no idea if the form needs to be posted for Riri or if you're doing that coloring yourself.
When you three get your cubs, please send me the uncert so I can add it to my journal. <3

krusnik05
Applying for: Malaya x N’Seka litter
Name of SoA: Arjun
Meaning: Abbreviated form of Hindi Arjuna, meaning white.
Appearance: The base color is white yet with the tail the pinkish color like his father and from the tip to how it fades out, the same goes for the mane and tuff of mane on his head. Yet not a dark pink or a fully solid pink just a pleasing shade that is dark from the tips and fades out inward to white. His eyes would be the ruby red like his mothers. The pattern would be of the butterfly similar to his mother Malaya’s the same place on his back like his mother but with two wings rather than the three. The outline of the butterfly is black with the inside would be lace pattern in the similar pink shade as his mane and tail.
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: In a nutshell, he accepts his illness. He understands what it means and what will happen to him at any point of his life however he cannot do anything other than to be healthy and to live healthy. Meaning he will be determined to live life to the fullest to enjoy everyone’s company, especially his father, learn as much as he can and give back to his family and pride. Before his time is up he would like to have a family, however he accepts that it’s not up to him but to the heavens to decide when the sand in the hourglass has run out. For now, he is a bright young cub full of life.
Any additional requirements that the family has:Will stay in the pride and is diseased yet it will manifest in his adult age. For his rank I would say a healer. He would want to give one of life’s great medicines….laughter.

ChaosTheories
Applying for: N’Seka x Malaya
Name of SoA: Kipepeo
Meaning: Simply "butterfly" in Swahili
Appearance: See reference. The purple is a mix of the father's pink and the mother's blue face mask, made with this site. Not sure if it's clear, but the white on the front paws and tail fade from solid white to "marble" to pink. The "wings" and face mask are also marbled. The markings on her nose were inspired by her father's cheek markings.
Visual reference:
User Image
Personality: Kipepeo is generally a happy girl, with a bit of shyness in her than can be easily dispelled with a kind smile. However, she can be a bit overemotional as well so she can have very strong reactions to anger or heartbreak. She wishes for all her heart that her and her siblings will live long happy lives despite the circumstances they were born in.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She will think she is immune, much to her joy... Until early adulthood, when the illness will take her by surprise (for possible plot development). The death of N'seka will drive her to become a Nanny as well, so she may care for cubs who went through a similar thing.

Meepfur
Applying for: N'Seka x Malaya
(Staff custom, not breeding-slot custom.)
Name of SoA: Ta'ir-e-sidra
Meaning: Angel - literally, 'bird of the lote-tree.'
Appearance: I do not know. XD Probably leaning more towards N'Seka's side of the family.
Visual reference: --
Personality: Overall a very quiet, private individual; she's bitter about her lot in life, but tends to keep it to herself on all but her worst days. While she accepts that there's nothing she can do about it, she hates that she has to accept it at all. She interacts with others with a forced politeness, and most of the time would rather just be left alone. Very isolated and closed-off to most, rather grim at times, but sort of gruffly affectionate with family - if they need her, she'll be there for them.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She will be diseased, and it will start hitting her as a cub - it will be pretty long, lingering, and miserable. Her adult rank would be Apothecary.

magnadearel

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:19 pm
Name and image of Father: Azrael, Buffy the Bloody
User Image
Uncert (His wing is not a tattoo marking.)
Name and image of Mother: Rashida
User Image
Uncert
Number of cubs currently in litter: 6
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: Possibly 2 (If for some reason the cubs don't show till October, we will not be taking any slots.)
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Ela'Wadiyi
Any Requirements: No cosplays, Sorry! I'm okay with -slightly- random, but I want the cub to at least look like family.
List of all Throwbacks:
Azrael's father (The grey is age)
Do you allow randoms into your litter: To an extent. Must look like family.
A bit of history about the family: Azrael and Rashida have had one litter previously. They are parents to Samm, Dene, and Cas of the Supernatural gang. Samm and Dene got lost as cubs, and she has been a worried mess ever since.

She knows they are alive, but she doesn't know if she will ever see them again. Azrael really isn't the best dad ever. He doesn't dote on his cubs, the way he dotes on his mate. But he would never abuse, or purposefully hurt a cub of his. Azrael just devotes almost all of his time to Rashida. (He has daddy issues himself, so he thinks he's a fail father too.) Deep down he truly loves his family. Rashida is the "Melanie from Gone with the Wind" type. She's very kind, never seeing a bad bone in anyone. She's naive, but it's never really hurt her. She is a devoted, adoring mother, who loves nothing more than her family.

Extra: Absolutely no evil cubs. Indifferent, is possible, but evil would not be acceptable. They must stay in the pride.

Closing Time: TBD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:18 pm
Applying for: Azrael & Rashida
Name of SoA: Viggo
Meaning: Icelandic for Lightning
Appearance: Azrael's mane and tail colors, as well as main body color and eye color. However, has Rashida's white-ish leg markings, extending up over the toes on each paw. Azrael and Caturix's wing marking in the same dark color as main and tail.
Visual reference: Rather rough reference, sorry!
Personality: Viggo is very quick and energetic, and fits his namesake. He has a bad tendency to rush into things without considering the consequences. However, he is honest and will own up to his mistakes. He has a somewhat competitive nature, but loves his siblings and his mother. Viggo admires Azrael's devotion to his mother and strives to be like him. He strives to be the best that he can be, always pushing himself, and is very motivated.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Definitely not evil and would stay in the pride.  

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:17 pm
Applying for: Azrael & Rashida
Name of SoA: Azie
Meaning: Not any particular meaning. Thought it was a cute, adorable name and a spinoff of her Father.
Appearance: Main body coating is white like the underbelly of her Mother. She’ll have the same markings of her Father on her front legs as well, but the color of her markings will be like the color of her Mother’s markings with a glowing effect. She’ll have facial markings as her Father’s (his chin marking and cheekbone markings) & the circular markings on her Mother’s coats. All her markings will be colored like her Mother’s. Her eye color will be golden, like her Father’s with a black nose and tuft of tail. Also she’ll have her Mother’s tail marking.
Visual reference: None. :[
Personality: A dreamer of sort with her head up in the clouds, Azie is a happy-go-lucky cub. But she suffers from being terribly shy. She doesn’t approach strangers very well and would quickly hide behind her parents if anyone got too close. But once you get to know this gal, she’s a friend till the end. A bit clumsy, but nonetheless a joyful spirit.
Any additional requirements that the family has: :3 Gorgeous parents!  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games