Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:38 pm
Akuro chuckled and moved the cage. " Fine will go for sushi. But you only get to share a smoke with me then." Akuro said holding the cage up so Hikari could get out.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:41 pm
Once again, Hikari nodded. She moved out from under the cage once Akuro lifted it up. Then, Hikari realized that she was letting herself look just a tad bit excited for this. She looked away, rubbing the back of her neck and waiting for Akuro to lead the way.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:53 pm
Akuro shifted walking out of the room and moved lighting his smoke up. He took in a big puff before letting it sneak out of his nose and mouth and passed it to Hikari." There's bonding time for us." Akuro said with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:59 pm
Hikari started to walk beside Akuro, taking the smoke when he passed it to her. "You're not gonna shove me into a river again, are you?" She asked before taking a drag, then passing the smoke back to the vampire. Sad enough, he was the one who had gotten her started in the first place.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:05 am
"No river to push you in so don't worry birdie." Akuro said and took the smoke as he walked. " might need to share another one." Akuro said with a chuckle walking toward the town. Once in, Akuro took the smoke just for him because walking around with a 11 year old would be bad. He shifted a bit and moved the smoke fixing his glasses. " Where too?" Akuro asked. " What sushi bar?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:07 am
Akuro didn't have to take the smoke, she handed it to him before they reached the city limits, knowing well enough that it wouldn't be okay for her to walk around with it there. Hikari gave a small shrug, unsure. "I don't know. The only time I ever get to come into town is for a job or if Hiei brings me for ice-cream or the market." She really wasn't able to get around much, so had no idea where any sushi bar would be.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:16 am
"I'll talk you to the one Hiei and I got to then normally. okay?" Akuro said and headed down the sidewalk. He shifted a bit taking one last puff before he dropped it on the ground stepping on it and kept walking. " Don't try to make my poor. I ain't that rich." Akuro added.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:20 am
Hikari blinked, glancing down at her stomach and wondering if Akuro was calling her fat. "It's not like I'm gonna eat a water buffalo or anything."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:26 am
Akuro shifted a bit and rolled his eyes. " Well that's good. Because last time I came here. I had to pay for Yusuke and Hiei and those two eat a lot." Akuro said as he open the door to the sushi bar and walked in with Hikari heading toward the back corner with less lights so his eyes werent bugged.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:30 am
"Well duh. What else would you expect from them?" Even Hikari knew that Yusuke and Hiei could eat at lot, not knowing them as long as Akuro had. She followed Akuro to the back of the restaurant, sitting down in an empty seat and picking up one of the menus to see what they had. "Hey Akuro, do you like working for Mukuro?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:40 am
Akuro moved a little as he removed his sunglasses for the first time around Hikari and rubbed his eyes. He shifted slightly and rubbed his deadly looking eyes and looked toward Hikari. " At first I really enjoyed it. I could kill whoever I wanted as long as I didn't harm my team or Mukuro . I was only made for that in Yoh's weak mind to fight and kill because he couldn't." Akuro said and shifted as he looked up at the waitress ordering a drink. " But other then that. . I'm growing tired of it now. . " Akuro said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:46 am
It was a surprise for Hikari to see Akuro's eyes. They were brightly yellowed, and to her, very intriguing. "Why?" She asked, starting to fiddle with the corner of her menu. Why, she wondered, would he be tired of it now if that was what he was created for.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:50 am
Akuro shifted, his yellow eyes shot toward bird girl and moved looking down as he looked at the menu. " Because it's just..." Akuro said and moved a bit as his drink came. " getting boring. There no thrill in the fight anymore." Akuro said and tapped the table. " If the names not on a list I can't kill it. you know how much that ruins my job for me? " Akuro asked dully moving slightly and he rubbed his eyes slightly.

"Mukuro finally making me follow rules. What about you? Do you enjoy working for Mukuro?" Akuro asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:58 am
Hikari leaned back in that chair slightly, hoping for something other than that the job was getting boring from having to follow set rules. When Akuro asked about how Hikari felt about working for Mukuro, the girl shook her head to say no. "I hate it." She muttered. "If I had a choice, I'd choose death over this." Hikari kept her head down as she spoke, making it look like she was merely reading the menu.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:29 am
" I see" Akuro said and moved looking toward the side as he shifted again and shook his head moving his hand over his drink. " I guess everyone hates it sooner or later. I know Yoh would do anything and everything to leave." Akuro said moving.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games