Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tales Series Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for "Tales of..." Series fans to discuss these amazing games and more. 

Tags: tales of, tales series, videogame 

Reply The Tales Series Guild
The TSG Random Nonsense Thread (We give Titles too!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 2511 2512 2513 2514 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IndignantJudgement280

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:17 pm
Since this is the thread where most of the Domo-nizing goes on, I think it would be appropriate to post this here.

Rance Oakleaf
i know this isn't fanart but i had to post this
Mizuti's True Identity
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-Taken from the Baten Kaitos Fanart/Fanfictions thread, first post on the second page.

KITSUNE!!! RANCE STOLE AND BOTCHED YOUR TRADEMARK!!! eek scream scream scream scream domokun domokun scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:19 pm

I need to make a thread. Right now. I'm not even kidding anymore.  

KitsuneNoYume

Yami - Hikari

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:47 pm
IndignantJudgement280
Specter125
This may piss off many people in here, considering those who like to wear ears:

many people think they are more unique with the ears on. The most popular pair of ears around Gaia are the Fox Ears; least popular, Krysti's ears (don't know the name). I don't think it would bother Krysti if I said this, but...

...I used to wear Fox Ears for a time. People thought I looked "cool". Then I began to become sick of it, because Gaians with Fox Ears kept pm-ing me, telling me to lose the ears because I've "stolen their look". In the end, I decided to sell the ears at the marketplace for 2k because they were no fun, being driticized by over 50 people in no less than 10 minutes. What I learned from this experience:

The Fox Ears are probably the most over-rated item on Gaia, no matter how they "match" your avatars. I'm into matching avatars, that's all great, but sometimes I like to wear an orange shirt and red pants, simply because it is fun and original. The Fox Set is cool, but not original. That's my problem with the Fox Ears. Krysti's ears, however, I have never seen before. eek

Well, for my cosplay as Inuyasha, I'm not getting Fox Ears, I'm getting Doll Ears, even though they may hang a bit low, it looks pretty identical. sweatdrop xd

Thats what I have, *sigh* Chobits goodness. I also wear bunny ears for the hell of it. Fear my pink avatar, it sucks so badly!! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:16 pm
Yami - Hikari
IndignantJudgement280
Specter125

many people think they are more unique with the ears on. The most popular pair of ears around Gaia are the Fox Ears; least popular, Krysti's ears (don't know the name). I don't think it would bother Krysti if I said this, but...

...I used to wear Fox Ears for a time. People thought I looked "cool". Then I began to become sick of it, because Gaians with Fox Ears kept pm-ing me, telling me to lose the ears because I've "stolen their look". In the end, I decided to sell the ears at the marketplace for 2k because they were no fun, being driticized by over 50 people in no less than 10 minutes. What I learned from this experience:

The Fox Ears are probably the most over-rated item on Gaia, no matter how they "match" your avatars. I'm into matching avatars, that's all great, but sometimes I like to wear an orange shirt and red pants, simply because it is fun and original. The Fox Set is cool, but not original. That's my problem with the Fox Ears. Krysti's ears, however, I have never seen before. eek

Well, for my cosplay as Inuyasha, I'm not getting Fox Ears, I'm getting Doll Ears, even though they may hang a bit low, it looks pretty identical. sweatdrop xd

Thats what I have, *sigh* Chobits goodness. I also wear bunny ears for the hell of it. Fear my pink avatar, it sucks so badly!! whee

Actually, it matches perfectly with your avatar.  

Specter125

Specter125

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:17 pm
IndignantJudgement280
Since this is the thread where most of the Domo-nizing goes on, I think it would be appropriate to post this here.

Rance Oakleaf
i know this isn't fanart but i had to post this
Mizuti's True Identity
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-Taken from the Baten Kaitos Fanart/Fanfictions thread, first post on the second page.

KITSUNE!!! RANCE STOLE AND BOTCHED YOUR TRADEMARK!!! eek scream scream scream scream domokun domokun scream scream scream

Didn't he tell us not to show Kitsune?

Ah, what the hell. But it was funny, since Mizuti's always wearing a mask.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:17 pm
I'm pink...da da dee da da do...  

Yami - Hikari

Mirai Nikki Minaj

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:18 pm
Specter125
Yami - Hikari
IndignantJudgement280
Specter125

Actually, it matches perfectly with your avatar.

Yes. Nice pink & white theme. Cute and elegant at the same time.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:21 pm
Yami - Hikari
I'm pink...da da dee da da do...

.... There's a song like that, 'cept it goes "I'm blue la da de de dah, la da da du dee dah... etc...."

.... Yes XD I'm wierd, ignore me ._.  

Lunar_Shadows

Yami - Hikari

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:30 pm
*looks around*
Wow, I'm a chatter box. domokun domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:33 pm
Yami - Hikari
*looks around*
Wow, I'm a chatter box. domokun domokun domokun

.... Is that a bad thing? ._.  

Lunar_Shadows

Yami - Hikari

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:34 pm
Not at all. blaugh
Raine has her ruin mode, I have my chatterbox mode! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:37 pm
Yami - Hikari
Not at all. blaugh

And I have my super-high-giggly-random mode that I usually go in when Kiyari's over XD

Yami-Hikari gained the title of "Chatterbox"
Description: Raine has her ruin mode, I have my chatterbox mode!"

LMFAO like second or third title I've ever given on this guild ._. XD  

Lunar_Shadows

Yami - Hikari

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:41 pm
Lunar_Shadows
Yami - Hikari
Not at all. blaugh

And I have my super-high-giggly-random mode that I usually go in when Kiyari's over XD

My first title! W00t!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:43 pm
Yami - Hikari
Lunar_Shadows
Yami - Hikari
Not at all. blaugh

My first title! W00t!

Wow really? I didn't know that.. XD

Congrats on first title ^^  

Lunar_Shadows

Yami - Hikari

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:49 pm
Yay! chatter chatter CHATTER!  
The Tales Series Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 2511 2512 2513 2514 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games