Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Red Dragon Syndicate~
Outside Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 679 680 681 682 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwiSTofFaTe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:49 pm
Dragonofthelight798
why would you be sorry? you didnt know and i didnt tell you *looks at the wounds* and there not that bad

Im sorry for getting involved i guess.....but i atleast have to help you

~She places her hands on the wounds. She closes her eyes as her hands begin to glow a soft blue. Her aura surorounds the wounds. Slowly the wounds close up and the blood disappears. She opens her eyes and smiles~

There, good as new. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:52 pm
TwiSTofFaTe
Dragonofthelight798
why would you be sorry? you didnt know and i didnt tell you *looks at the wounds* and there not that bad

~She places her hands on the wounds. She closes her eyes as her hands begin to glow a soft blue. Her aura surorounds the wounds. Slowly the wounds close up and the blood disappears. She opens her eyes and smiles~

thank you..... *looks into your eyes once more* ~she has really pretty eyes.....~  

Dragonofthelight798

TwiSTofFaTe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:53 pm
Dragonofthelight798
TwiSTofFaTe
Dragonofthelight798

thank you..... *looks into your eyes once more* ~she has really pretty eyes.....~

~Looks back into your and looks away, blushing a bit~

So....would you like to finish what your were saying before? About me being something.....

~Smiles and silently laughs~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:57 pm
TwiSTofFaTe
Dragonofthelight798
TwiSTofFaTe
Dragonofthelight798

So....would you like to finish what your were saying before? About me being something.....

*his eyes grow wide again* it was nothing.......  

Dragonofthelight798

TwiSTofFaTe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:00 pm
Dragonofthelight798
TwiSTofFaTe
Dragonofthelight798
TwiSTofFaTe
Dragonofthelight798

~She looks at him with big begging puppy eyes~

Please tell me.....

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:05 pm
TwiSTofFaTe
Dragonofthelight798
TwiSTofFaTe
Dragonofthelight798
TwiSTofFaTe
Dragonofthelight798

Please tell me.....

eek ummm no that something i would rather keep to myself.....  

Dragonofthelight798

TwiSTofFaTe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:07 pm
Dragonofthelight798
TwiSTofFaTe
Dragonofthelight798
TwiSTofFaTe
Dragonofthelight798
TwiSTofFaTe
Dragonofthelight798

Please tell me.....

Ok.....

~Frows and stares at the ground~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:09 pm
TwiSTofFaTe
Dragonofthelight798
TwiSTofFaTe
Dragonofthelight798
TwiSTofFaTe
Dragonofthelight798
TwiSTofFaTe
Dragonofthelight798

Please tell me.....

Ok.....

*mumbles* i was going to say that you are beutiful *walks over to the lake*  

Dragonofthelight798

TwiSTofFaTe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:11 pm
Dragonofthelight798
TwiSTofFaTe
Dragonofthelight798
TwiSTofFaTe
Dragonofthelight798
TwiSTofFaTe
Dragonofthelight798
TwiSTofFaTe
Dragonofthelight798

Please tell me.....

Ok.....

*mumbles* i was going to say that you are beutiful *walks over to the lake*

~Smiles and disappears and reappears right infront of him in the water. She splashes him and smiles real big~  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:15 pm
TwiSTofFaTe

~Smiles and disappears and reappears right infront of him in the water. She splashes him and smiles real big~

*gets soaked* now that was messed up *a big wave hits her and he laughs*  

Dragonofthelight798

TwiSTofFaTe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:17 pm
Dragonofthelight798
TwiSTofFaTe

surprised ~She smiles~

So ya wann play it that way huh? Fianlly all of rei's training paid off.... twisted

~She raises her hands as a big water tornado sprouts~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:22 pm
TwiSTofFaTe
Dragonofthelight798
TwiSTofFaTe

surprised ~She smiles~

So ya wann play it that way huh? Fianlly all of rei's training paid off.... twisted

wow, that cool *puts his hand in the air* juji *all the water in the lake goes ice cold*  

Dragonofthelight798

TwiSTofFaTe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:24 pm
Dragonofthelight798
TwiSTofFaTe
Dragonofthelight798
TwiSTofFaTe

surprised ~She smiles~

wow, that cool *puts his hand in the air* juji *all the water in the lake goes ice cold*

~Laughs~

Now thats gonna hurt even more...

~She moves her hands towards him as the ronado of ice cracks and breaks and starts flying at him. Last second it turns back into water and it all hits him. She giggles and smiles really big again~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:29 pm
TwiSTofFaTe
Dragonofthelight798
TwiSTofFaTe
Dragonofthelight798
TwiSTofFaTe

surprised ~She smiles~

~Laughs~

~She moves her hands towards him as the ronado of ice cracks and breaks and starts flying at him. Last second it turns back into water and it all hits him. She giggles and smiles really big again~

*lays on the ground soaked* wow, that was sweet  

Dragonofthelight798

TwiSTofFaTe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:34 pm
Dragonofthelight798
TwiSTofFaTe
Dragonofthelight798
TwiSTofFaTe
Dragonofthelight798
TwiSTofFaTe

surprised ~She smiles~

~Laughs~

*lays on the ground soaked* wow, that was sweet

~She laughs and kneels next to him~

Had enough yet?
blaugh xd whee  
~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 679 680 681 682 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games