Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Final Fantasy Guild Reborn
final fantasy//endless abyss Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:07 am
The dwarves glared at the groups some making murmerings and pointing in their direction.
Oassu was starting to feel uncomfortable as they walked through the chasm.
Small dwarven children ran by giggling before their mother called them away from the strangers.

A larger muscular dwarf walked up to the group and held out his hand "Hald it right there ya foreigners!" he cast a menacing eye over the group his eye lingering on Alpha for a second. His axe hefted over a large shoulder guard that appeared to cover half of him.
He nodded to his comrades and they surrounded the group "Now it seems ye got some old friend o ours in yer group lassie" he said to Seph while watching Alpha "Ye also got one o them elf scum I see" he frowned "I cannae let ye pass without some kinda compensation" he said  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:18 am
Seph silently presented a small bag of gold coins and dropped it down on the floor in front of her. Alpha on the other hand stepped forward "I believe we have something to settle" He boomed  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:24 am
Felina was slightly annoyed by this dwarf "The sooner you let us through, the sooner we can leave you be"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:44 am
The Dwarves fumed and muttered angrily at the sight of Felina.
The head Dwarf picked up the gold "Aye this'll let YOU past" he stood aside to let Seph past but stopped Alpha "Aye....you be oweing us gold" a grin spread across his face "I assume you'll be paying?" he seemed cheerier at this but stepped across to halt Seph "Theres one more matter I is needin to resolve." He lowered his voice "It's about the elf, we Dwarves ain't big fans o them pointy folk and while nobles like me may be able to deal with it I cannae guarantee your safe passage through the mines without a guide" he stroked his beard smugly "I'd be willing to help ya for a little extra fee" he whispered again "With an attitude like that she'll be taken for sure" he said grimly  

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:32 am
"And what makes you think we need a guide?" Seph replied. She lowered her voice to a whisper "Besides how do I know if you would be of use. I have nothing against your folk but we have standards too"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:21 am
Felina picked up what the dwarf had told Seph but decided to let it slide. She couldn't help but smile at the response he was given.  

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:18 am
The Dwarf grinned and indicated the public on either sides of the group now equipped with weapons "You don't exactly meet our standards either but I guarantee you they'll be a riot before you make it out our mines though if they see me and my guard they will hold off your lot and the elf will be able to pass by safely" he said with a vicious glare at Felina who was smiling at his trouble  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:32 am
Seph smirked "A riot eh? I think we'll take our chances thank you very much. Oh and alpha hurry up and pay up so we can keep moving" She said walking away from the dwarf.
Alpha pulled out a bag of gold about twice the size as the one Seph had "You underestimate us. We are fully capable of looking after our own"  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:03 am
The Dwarf put a hand on her chest "not so fast" he grinned "Alpha may have repaid his debt but I can't allow you to cross our mines when your fully aware you'll cause a riot."
Itaka shuffled his feet uncomfortably "Seph like I said with these sheer numbers we WILL get stabbed in the back"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:43 pm
Seph quickly removed his hand "I am not paying for your service. Unless you can convince me you are the value you are charging" Seph huffed not caring if she was causing a fuss  

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

lack-of-originality

Dapper Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:51 am
Felina sighed "Ok Seph we get your point. I'll pay. Give this to him" She tossed a bag of gold to Seph  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:40 am
The Dwarf grinned "I heard elves were known for their wisdom. Just as well lest ye give me more attitude and I simply set the mob on you!" he added nastily to Seph
Oassu stepped round the side "Look are you gonna let us through or not?" he said
The Dwarf turned on Oassu "Dargrin and company at your service!" he said with a short bow he gestured to one of his guard "This is my second in command Arnhem, follow us for safe passage through the mines"  

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:53 am
"If we wanted your name we would have asked for it" Seph coldly replied
Alpha turned to Dargrin "Just ignore her. She'll calm down eventually"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:21 am
The Dwarf grinned at Alpha "Aye figured she's a tempermental lassie" he turned as his group gathered their weapons "Aye though whit are ye're names?"  

Pierre42

Romantic Raider

Captain Glomps
Crew

Liberal Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:45 pm
Alpha began to point people out "That elf is known as Felina. The little guy over there is Oassu. the larger one is Itaka. You know my name, and you probably figured that she is called Seph"  
Final Fantasy Guild Reborn

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 1188 1189 1190 1191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games