Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)

Back to Guilds

What if you found yourself mixed with an animal breed? Would you save your city or try to take it over? 

Tags: manimal, anthro, humans, animals 

Reply The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)
The Ravinhill City files: book one Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:09 pm
"Well try doing something that isn't going end up being a gag reel of stupidity, as well you did have a bit of a beating at the pier. Don't you think you should tone it down a little till at least your sight regulates again?" Jeremy thought more for the medic side starting to talk almost seeing his friend fall at a high length from the down.

Of course for Frank his eyes were just floating down from hearing the lecture tone, something he's all but used to hearing whenever something blows up literally or metaphor. Alas, he just shrugged to give some notion he was at least trying to listen.

"You have a good point there, just got a little carried away with all this new logic and actions happening. Kinda like a child in a candy store only with having abilities that made things a lot more easier. But seeing I was almost a heap on the ground, probably a good time to pause for a moment and let things settle from the events prior."

Frank brushed himself off, flicking his tongue around another round till he caught scent of the others to move forward. Even with being told to tone it down, it still didn't stop him from flicking the air in as many weird ways he could.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:57 am
“What? I can’t help it that it’s my only way of smelling now. I’d rather do this than stubble around blindly.” He announced putting his hands in front of him to judge his distance as he walked up to Jeremy.
“I swear to god! You are going to get yourself killed and by your own doing.” Jeremy muttered under his breath.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:43 pm
Of course he could lecture Frank all night about getting into bigger messes than normal, but that was the problem with the entire scenario Frank is who he is even as his own category. Talking to him about safety is the words one ear going out the other before and even with the changes, this was even worse when his sight was nothing more than light and heat. Something that eventually he was going to get at with a little trial and error. Jeremy thought about it, bit the concentration was broken as he cringed to a loud crash and choice words spewing out as Franks tail took down someone in his trailing.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:53 pm
Jeremy burst into laughter when he saw what Frank had collided into. He was splayed out amungst the garbage cans and trash. His tail clearly stuck under one of the cans he tripped over.
His dead eyes wandered the clearing but was left with nothing. “ all right guys! Very funny. I clearly can’t see so help would be appreciated.” He shouted as Jeremy snuck up behind him.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:08 pm
As hilarious as it was, Frank wasn't going to have much of it since it was him that was on the receiving end for once. A change of roles was shedding a little light to him that it was not too funny when it was his expense and humiliation was being exposed. Shaking off a little bit of rubble from his shirts, his body froze for a quick few seconds from a sudden change of temperature. As if like a wired impulse he met eye to eye with Jeremy's face, only it was him looking down to Jeremy in sheer focus for any sign of movements. This was enough to impress Jeremy that his reaction times were becoming more keen as the wires were connecting more quicker than expected. Frank's reactions were becoming more like they were suppose to be as his tail managed to trip Jeremy right off his feet and had him pinned down just with a stare. Last thing anyone wants to do is try anything to get a snake angry, even if it was with another one. Frank was looking at him serious for once, but turned mischievous like everyone remembered.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:36 pm
“Sorry Jeremy. I reacted before I even had a chance to think about it.” Frank coiled his tail around his leg while he offered his hand to Jeremy.
“Not exactly sure what happened other then it felt like I was about to
Get jumped and I felt it happen before it did.”  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:37 pm
In the mist of brushing the grass of his pants, instead of freaking out from Frank's reactions Jeremy was actually feeling pretty glad it happened as it just did. Though mostly a silent worry in his mind, Jeremy thought Frank would be too much of a target if he didn't harness in his abilities soon if he was now going to be out like tonight. The first time was too close to being a last, something that would haunt Jeremy the rest of his life if he wasn't any help to another so close in DNA code.

"You shouldn't take it hard at all, in fact that means your reaction timing is getting more quicker while it's still wiring in your head. Think of it as one of those lucky shots I'll give you once in awhile, freebie tonight but don't make it into a habit to the point something will get crossed wrong. At least it'll make it somewhat easier to polish you up to best hybrid standards when it comes to getting out."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:56 pm
“I think it’s a good thing to be honest. It will give you a chance to hone everything to the point that you can detect the slightest movement and be able to react quickly. But, in the meantime, let’s get you inside before you trip over something else.” Frank helplessly waved his hands in front of him as Jeremy steered him toward the door.  

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:37 pm
Frank put his hands in front of him as Jeremy steered him towards towards the door. Halfway there. A shrill voice shouting Franks name cause him to cringe. “Crap! It’s Claire!”
Frank muttered. “She doesn’t know about my tail or anything else. Help......” he tried to shrink back but Claire was already in front of him frozen in place for a moment.
“What the H....” Clare just stood there staring at Frank.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:50 pm
As much as he wanted to see normal again, now wasn't the best knowing it was going to be more awkward than it already is. Just the tension around him was enough to tell that there was some staring, her figure was still letting it be known she was mostly shock about what she was seeing in front of her. Claire is a person that takes much interest in things that isn't much in the norm, one reason she was most attracted to Frank's quirky yet crazy personality in the first place. However what she was seeing right in front of her was more to focus on, she was looking at the face of someone she had seen many times yet something was off. The hallway was dim, making it harder to see most of his features but it was the golden blue gleam of his eyes shining through and bright. Frank couldn't see her clear still, yet his hands were slightly shaking in front of him as words were caught in his throat.

"I tried to call you online for our regular chat, so I decided to see what was going on since that's not like you to just blow me off like that. Are you feeling alright? you seem a little off than normal." she tried to reach to his forehead.

Franks saw the hand coming and backpeddled a couple inches not to have her feel the scales that were patched around his head. Claire's expression changed from annoyance to more concerned at this point. Each step she took he would make one back, as if trying too hard to keep her from getting closer than comfort.

"Claire I'm sorry for not being online on our regular time, s-something came up and I was out longer than usual. You know how I get into something and focus to the point my surroundings are blurred from mind. But, now isn't a good time to be here with it being so late and all. I've haven't been feeling quite the best for a couple days, and I don't want you catching anything." before he could go on his his petty attempt of an excuse, the sound of her huffing straighten him out.

"I know you Frank, if you were sick as a dog you would already be whining like it's the end of the world. Plus, when do you ever leave outside? as much as a recluse you can be why do I sense something is up? Time to fess up, what's the matter?"

Petty was a bit steep for him to think right on the spot, but on the other hand she was right. If he kept playing keep away like this Claire could possibly see this as a way of not wanting to be around him anymore. It would be unfair to her on why he is acting out in this way, but he was piling up on the anxiety. What would she react to this change? would she scream? cry? run? the questions were making him uneasy but a slight bit of pressure on his shoulders eased some of the tension. He knew it was Jeremy still behind him from guiding, no expression or words had to be exchanged as he could feel that Jeremy was telling him the same as Claire was. Time to actually gove reason, the reaction was going to be a hit or miss.

"You're right, I have been off for awhile now but not for what I tried to spill as an excuse. But I have to ask this one thing....Claire....do you trust me?"

She was almost shocked with his question, as if he was going to plan on doing something stupid or worse. This was making her think what in the world was happening to the man she seen past the freaky side, and accept everything about him.

"What is this all about, you're one of the most off the wall characters I've seen but that's what brought me closer to you. To give an answer though yeah, I trust you but for what reason your thinking of?"

Frank's teeth clenched together as he tried to push forward on with what could happen next, he heaves a low slightly hiss sigh combination.

"I need you to trust me on this one, my tinkering went a little further than the normal gadgets and machine. Just know that I'm still the Frank you learn to love from the very first moment of interaction. I beg that you don't think bad from what happened."

The anticipation was close to pain in wanting to know, she was slowly getting aggravated from the stalling.

"Just tell me already Frank, I already said I trust you it can't be that bad you're starting to really scare me."

And with the end of that sentence, Frank took a step forward as the small bit of light gleamed onto his face with eyes now in a dimming glow.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:35 pm
“I uh...well....” Frank fumbled for words but he gave up trying. He shakily put his hands in front of him and walked towards her. She grabbed his hands and pulled him in. “Frank! You’re really scaring me right now.” Claire answered while he fumbled with his hands. “Claire, I can’t see.”
“Obviously not Francis. But apparently they appease you.” Claire chimed back to his hands on her breasts.” Franks face turned a sheet of red.
“I’m so ssssorry.” He hissed. His tounge jutting in and out a few times. “ I’m well, there was an accident” He finally revealed his tail from behind him gently twitching the rattle back and forth.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:12 pm
She tilted her gaze to the sound, watching the rattle do a few small twitches on the hard floor. Sure it was obvious that it was a tail, but it was more than that as this thing was actually attached. Most of the sound was coming from his anxiety slightly coming in, then again it would be for any guy that did what he just did being the more timid type. Frank was thinking there was going to be a shriek or cry, but instead it was a pause which was not as comforting to sense at this point. Claire stared for another moment or two before looking back up to his face still showing more of a face of what in the world still showing while he was still stammering for words.

"Is it heavy? she said in more of a curious tone

Frank darted his attention to her response, not something he was actually thinking she would ask in a situation like this one. She should've been asking more in the way of what the heck was going on but instead it was a blunt straight on question.

"Well a little, still getting the hang of having something follow me with every motion I make walking." he said giving his tail a little sway before wrapping it near his foot. Claire was watching the movement, as she was following her gaze from rattle towards the top of the base.

"Looks like it's been a real 'drag' for you hasn't it?"

Frank just scrunched his face into annoyance, flicking the tongue a little at the distasteful pun

"You always find a time for those like right now? always with the bad puns you make up, something I enjoy......sometimes."  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:38 pm
Claire finally laughed. “I’m sorry Frank! I wasn’t laughing at you. I’m just a little astonished at this. This is all real?” Claire questioned cautiously stretching her fingers towards his tail. Frank shrugged and curled it around her arm. “I’m sorry, I’m actually stuck in thermal. That’s why I’m blind. I can only see heat signatures right now. She she ran her fingers up his tail, pulling herself in closer to her hand near his tail base. Frank was a little uncomfortable but stool still till she surprised him with a kiss.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:00 am
If anyone could make him calm down any quicker it would be Claire, as tense as the situation was he melted just from her lock. This had her laugh a little, as his form started to relax with a soft rattling.

"I take it you had an accident, but tall of this looks too good to be the real thing. I had to take a touch for myself,seeing it wrap around like this really makes it more real."

She could feel the rugged surface of his scales touch the back of her hand, they were indeed much different in touch from her skin that she couldn't stop in feeling the scales. Frank could still feel her hand, as well as the soft skin of her that was something that was slowly calming. Thinking about it, with everything happening tonight having her actually come by was a good thing to diffuse the adrenaline slightly.

"Yeah those are real scales, but sometimes this thing has a mind of it's own and acts out from even the slightest change of emotion. Kinda have it under control but needs a little more work on when to act like it needs to. Once I figure out the eyesight thing, then everything should be gold afterwards.

Claire took her hand back from his wrapping, getting closer to have him rest his head on her shoulder. He was feeling somewhat at ease, wrapping the two of them in his tail for security.

"I didn't mean to worry you like that, I rally didn't know what would you think about my 'changes'. Kinda surprised at how curious you are with everything, you get the tail and sight but there's so much more to discuss on new features."  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:23 pm
"Well no kidding you goof. I thought you were seriously hurt though. This is nothing compared to you getting hurt or worse Frank. Can you blame me for that?"
"No I can't, But would you mind if we went to the couch. I'm afraid that I'm going to trip and f.." Frank spoke too soon as he stepped backwards and tripped on his own tail. He took Jeremy down with him.
"uhhh..." Sorry Jeremy."Frank's pupils started to widen as his vision started to return to normal.
"You're fine." Jeremy untangled himself from Frank's tail.He got off the floor and both him and Claire helped him up. She giggled a little.
"That was kind of adorable. But, can you not feel the tail behind you or is it more of you forget? I don't want you to get hurt."
"Well, you missed my special event with the garbage cans." Jeremy choked out a laugh that was quickly silenced with a deadly glare from Frank.
"Aside from that idoit behind me, yea, I don't mind going into some details if your not afraid of me. Ow! What was that for?" He yelped as clarire playfully punched him.  
The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games