Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:53 pm
Dantes_river

Skylar froze in place at the name before shaking his head. "d-don't say that name!" he frowned, burying his face into Shayde's shoulder.

"its not the house we need to be worried about." krystina frowned as she followed after him, passing by him and into the house. "its sky.... she's here for him...."

"yeah..." truth nodded, standing up slowly as she shifted to her hunter's outfit. "keep her away from Angelos.... she and him have a bad past..."

"hng...?" rissa mumbled, rolling over on the couch as she looked at truth. "whut's up?"
"mara's back."
"she's what?!" she frowned, scrambling to get up only to fall off the couch.
"you heard me, now go warn kana and lianna!" truth hissed as she watched rissa change outfits and then dash off down the hall.

"my my... aren't you a brave little puppy." the voice echoed from all around the room, a black mist swirling around him before it took the hazy form of a young woman near the center of the room. "come to play have you?" she smirked, slowly walking around him. "mmmm.... you're cute.... but then again, you're nothing like my corvin." she purred, tapping a finger to her chin as she continued to circle him.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:54 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Alright. I won't say that name, Sky," Shayde murmured lightly as he gently wrapped his arms around him and lightly brushing his fingers through his hair. "Just stay with me and I'll protect you until death claims me." He gently kissed Sky on top of the head.

"I was referring to the enemies that would come to attack those of us in your house," Maso muttered with a soft sigh as he followed Krystina. "I doubt Shadowheart will let anyone get near Skylar until he's dead even after what just happened."

"Tell me about her 'cause I don't have Effy here right now and I'll need to know what I'm up against," Trevor murmured lightly before making a tsk sound. "Either Lucian's dead or this lady can block out auras cause I lost his presence in the house."

"Curiosity brought me actually... May I know who I'm speaking with and her purpose of being here?" Lulu responded lowly while remaining still as he followed her walk around him, his gaze remaining in front of him. "I also wouldn't judge a book by it's cover for what we see or seem is nothing but a fleeting dream."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:14 pm
Dantes_river

"o-okay..." sky nodded lightly, still a bit freaked out. "just do me a favor and try to stay alive?"

"either way...." Krystina sighed pulling her hair up into a ponytail. "truth, you heard it too?" she asked, glancing to her friend who gave a short nod.

"Mara was a witch. a powerful one who sided with what we can basically classify as darkness or evil. her particular talents are in blood magic and soul bindings; both of which are forbidden magics. but, as we found out, she also has a small talent with close range fighting. she's good with a knife; and is able to manipulate her opponents like puppets. she became one of our targets a few years ago, when Skylar still worked with us... it was me him and Stina. she ended up taking him as a hostage for about a month... when we finally killed her and got him back, she'd already combined his soul with that of a crow demon's; creating the split personality that calls itself Corvin." truth sighed, stuffing her hands in her pockets. "from what we could tell, corvin was her deceased lover.... and she treated sky rather well because of it... although, he was terrified of her rubbing her lady parts against him same as usual."

Rissa gave a sigh as she slipped into the room Kana and Sheik were in, her eyes glowing red. "Kana; we've got company."
"what? who?" Kana blinked, sitting up slowly.
"Mara."
"skata.... okay... i'm still a bit iffy but i'm strong enough now to fight..." she sighed, pulling a hand through her hair as she looked to Sheik, wondering what he'd think about this.
"right. i've gotta go tell Lianna still so bye." she muttered before dashing off again.

"you, may call me Mara. " the woman hummed as she stopped in front of him. "but my purpose here is for me to know and you to never find out." she sighed, twirling a jagged blade in her fingers.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:18 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"I will. I promise," Shayde purred gently to reassure the other. "No one will harm you ever again because I won't let them and I will live to make sure that you are safe forever and for always."

"Some guys don't find it attractive, and I'm not just meaning guys that swing the way Sky swings. I think that would be more of the actions of a prostitute or a girl who is really needy and it just screams unattractive," Maso said rather calmly while getting a light chuckle from Trevor.

"Oh Lordy... You're so funny, Maso," Trevor chuckled as he let out a sigh. "That's nice to know. Near-death experience during retirement isn't gonna be fun."

Hades twitched slightly from where he lay on the bed only to curl up in a ball on his side. Part of him was telling him to sleep and finish healing while the part still attached to the conscious world was yelling at him to wake up. Sheik on the other hand was in too deep of a sleep to notice anything unusual.

"Well you had a lovely singing voice before adding all the hostility to it, Mara," Lulu smiled lightly before the water still drenching him shot up and caught the knife she was spinning in a spike of ice. "Would you mind stopping that? It's pretty aggravating hearing knife CF-819 spinning in the air. It makes a whistling sound that irritates the hell out of me. As for your saying that I am not to know what your reasoning for being here; it is unacceptable. I'm trying really hard to be nice and not state that your scent is ghastly, but you're making it very difficult on me right now."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:37 pm
Dantes_river

"hmmm.... Thanks" he smiled, hugging him closer and gently missing him.

"well he's right, prostitutes do that..." krystina mumbled as she looked at the floor. "but regardless, this woman did something to sky that has scared him for life... " she frowned, shaking her head.

"what irks me is the fact we killed her, and we killed her good. Cut off her head. So how's she back?" truth frowned, crossing her arms.

Skidding to a stop in hades' room, rissa took a moment to catch her breath.. "lianna... Get ready..... M-Mara's here...." she got out, leaning in the wall.
"oh crap, really?" lianna gasped, spinning around to look at her friend with wide eyes.
"yeah... We think she's back for Skylar..."
"great... " the faerie muttered as she looked to hades, gently brushing some hair out of his face. "go back to the others, I'm gonna put up a spell to keep her from this room..... Kana can bring sheik in here if he's still not able to fight...."
"Right.." she nodded and then went back, making sure to give Kana lianna's message before she returned, very out of breath, to the others.

"yes well, I'm surprised I have a scent in this state.... " the with. Murmured as a layer of black blood coated the ice, slowly melting it off. "And again, my business is my own. The only ones who need care of my presence are those I'm here for." she stated bluntly, shirting the knife.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:19 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Anytime," Shayde murmured before kissing him back, his fingers brushing against Sky's cheek and resting against his jawline.

"Who knows how she came back. She might be a cockroach like Sheila; even if you kill her she manages to be standing there with her annoying smile waving her hand at you," Maso huffed while crossing his arms over his chest. "Trevor, in case this lady is after Sky you should be in there to help protect him since Shayde's still out of commission thanks to his leg. I mean, he can move but he's not as fast at moving without both legs."

"I know that. It's just funny how he can say that with such a serious expression. I start laughing at the name Deudermont and Bitterdew. I kid you not that there are dwarves called that. There was also a native american with the last name of Spoonfinder," Trevor snickered before nodding slightly at Maso, partly surprised that Maso was taking on the persona of Trevor's and Sheik's mother, the keeper of time before Sheik. "No wonder ma was so shocked when she heard of your death... I'll see you after this little obstacle, baby girl." He gently kissed Truth on the forehead before starting to move towards Sky's and Shayde's room.

At the feeling of Lianna brushing his hair out of his face, Hades slightly opened his eyes and mumbled something unintelligible. "Enemy?" he finally slurred as he glanced around. It still hurt to breathe, but he tuned it out like he used to when he'd first started out as an assassin-in-training.

"Those in this house are my business so any business you have with them, you have with me. Based on the fact that you drew a knife, I'm considering you as a threat to the existence of those here," Lulu stated calmly before swinging his leg at the general upper half of her body. "Everything has a distinct scent and yours makes me want to hurl. Sorry if it offends you, but you have the same stink as my prostitute of an older sister and yet I'm the black sheep of the family."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:35 pm
Dantes_river

"I don't even want to think about that possibility." truth frowned, pulling a knife out before she gave her dad one more hug.

"she's a dangerous one as is, but if she can't die... Then that's even worse." krystina frowned as she madea qucki sketch if her house on a paper from truth's drawing book. "we need to plan this out or someone will end up hurt..."
"we don't have as many people as usual... So well have to be even more careful" rissa added as she tied back her hair.

"hey... Sheik.... We needa move for a bit...." mana mumbled softly as she kissed his cheek, still holding his hand.
"oh no, you are not going to try and fight right now." lianna frowned as she turned to him again. "you're still in bad shape. I'm not letting you fight like this." she huffed before turning to the door, absentmindedly ribbing a tattoo on her shoulder.

His foot went through air, her figure distorting. "it's a shame I'm still dead, or I'd slap you on the face." she sighed, floating around him as black mist align more. "but your guess is correct. I'm not a friendly person" she cackled.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 11:28 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Agreed... But hypothetical question; what if she's just an evil spirit now? Just saying 'cause none of us have had contact with her yet other than her annoying singing that seems to have stopped although that could just mean she's toying with us. There's really several combinations of situations we have to work with," Maso muttered as he made a green marker appear in his hand and tapped the lid on the edge of the paper. "We know that Shayde, Trevor and Sky are going to be together and Lianna is most probably going to be keeping an eye on Hades and Sheik. Is Lulu still in the bathroom? I doubt it would be a good idea to keep him in this fight with the factor of him being in heat and the enemy being a woman who might find it fun to try turning him against us for a little something his inner animal is craving. That leaves us with like... Five people? Am I counting everyone still capable of fighting?" He started double-checking his headcount while using his fingers to keep track of it.

"I don' wanna go to classes t'day... Other kids..." Sheik grumbled while trying to roll onto his side only to let out a hiss and sit back up with his hand over his mid-torso. "Ouch! Son of a biscuiteater that hurt. Damnit all."
"So there is an enemy... Dangit... Of course this is the time they all find it fun to attack us. It's obvious that when we're down, the enemy has to show up and just kick us around in the dirt a little to make us feel even more pathetic," Hades muttered as he rubbed his temples. "No worries, Lianna. I feel like I'd be leaning against a wall if I stood up right now. This sucks though..."

"Hm... A spirit then... The power of Christ compels you," Lulu murmured while scratching the back of his neck before making a little package of sage appear in his hand along with a box of matches. "I cast you out of this house. You're not welcome here. You have no power over us." So it was actually something Hades did in a cabin when Lulu was younger after having said he felt an evil presence in which Lulu had agreed to. It made sense to him even if he weren't some kind of spiritual cleanser. Hades had always been sensitive to the spirit world and animals were naturally sensitive to it as well.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:17 pm
Dantes_river

"if she's just a spirit now, then we can still fight her." krystina smiled as she played with a charm. "after all, we are exorcists.."
"half of the jobs we do are for exorcisms..." truth sighed as she started to count off people only to freeze. "what about Kansei?"
"she was with Lucius... i'm not sure what happened to her though..."
"i'm right here..." Kansei mumbled as she padded over to them, a low growl escaping her. "Lucius is with her...." she grumbled, rolling her eyes when she saw truth get panicky.

"you alright?" Kana asked softly as she helped him up. "c'mon, we gotta get to hades' room... we've got some company..." she sighed, chewing on her lip.

"don't worry about it... truth and Krystina have dealt with this person before..." lianna sighed as she played with his fingers, not looking at him. "i'm glad you're not fighting though...." she added with a small smile.

"won't work, hun." Mara chuckled as she reformed in front of him. "i'm not a regular spirit." she taunted, leaning in closer to him as she brushed some hair out of his eyes, her soft breath hitting him in the face.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:47 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"That's nice to know," Maso muttered sarcastically before sighing. "Normally it's my curiosity that gets us in trouble instead of his. I'm not exactly an excorcist so I guess if she is a spirit, I'll have to leave it to you ladies to get rid of her. If she does manage to get Lulu to obey her, I'll deal with him."

"Yea. I'll be alright," Sheik mumbled lightly as he let Kana help him start heading to Hades' room. "I hate being injured right now... Are you gonna help fight this uninvited guest?"
"Still depresses me that I can't help. Thanks to Shadowheart's flipping out we're down another member of the team," Hades sighed lightly before gently kissing his fingertips and tapping it against hers. "Glad to know that my injury is playing in your favor. I wouldn't want to depress you like I did my first so many times before..."

"Worth a try," Lulu muttered before coughing lightly to the side at her breath hitting him in the face. "Better not be tr..." He paused as he felt the heat in his chest grow a bit only for him to start panting again and stepping away from her. "Damn in... Instincts...." he growled lightly before growling a bit deeper at Mara. Was she playing him? He couldn't figure her out and the most he could tell of her was based on scent, the direction of her voice and that she. was messing up what used to be good air.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:24 pm
Dantes_river

"we'll deal with her." the girls nodded, all of them fixing their blades and charms into place before looking back to the map of the house.

"truth is first, followed by Kansei and me. you and Rissa come in last, so you're safest." Krystina smiled as she glanced to Maso.

"right... i'll go in and make sure she hasn't gotten Lucius on her side... if he's still good and is willing to fight, he can work with me..." truth smiled, spinning a dagger in her hands.

"no... i'm staying with Lianna in case...." Kana sighed, not finishing her sentence as they made it to Hades's room. "lianna, you can put up the barrier now.:"
"its not that.... i just don't want to see you hurt again...." she sighed, shaking her head before glancing to Kana and nodding. "Pnévmata tis gis kai tou anémou , tin prólipsi aftís tis thermoú aéra tsánta apó tin omilía , kai to pnév̱ma tis fýsis , sfragízoun to sóma mou apó to dikó tis , étsi den boroúme poté na enothoún ." she muttered, letting out a relieved sigh as a green and blue shield spread across the walls, floor and ceiling; a flash of purple covering her skin quickly before seeming to disappear.

Mara let out a low sigh as she moved back towards him. "mm... having troubles?" she chuckled, letting her hand rest on his shoulders to hold him in place.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:17 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

“Alright. Be careful, Stina. I'd like to see you in one piece if'n ya don't mind,” Maso smiled lightly as he added the last part as a light joke.

“Yay~ How're ya feelin', Hades?” Sheik hummed lightly only to sit down on the other bed with a slight grimace. He hated being down for a while, but he was glad he could help Kana survive by acting as a distraction even if it almost cost him his life.
“Depressed, alive, happy to make someone else happy, a little worried about the others... Need I continue?” Hades responded a little sarcastically to Sheik only to gently kiss Lianna's hand. He was honestly feeling too many things right now, but he didn't feel like listing them all right now.

"Don't touch me!" Lulu snapped as he swiped a clawed hand at her hand on his shoulder and tried taking another couple of steps away from her only to realize he'd moved away from the only exit he knew of. "Damnit..." he breathed heavily as he tried following the wall with his hand, inwardly knowing that whichever direction he took he'd eventually find his exit.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:41 pm
Dantes_river
i have to say it: i love libraries. i've been doing a s**t ton of reading to make sense out of my characters and i'm pretty sure i scared my school librarian when i asked for books that had not only weapons listed in them but human anatomy and different poisons xD

"i will" Krystina blushed lightly only to nod to truth who started off towards the room she could feel Mara in. she then turned to rissa and sighed. "you're probably gonna want to use poisoned blades. her blood magic seems to heal her otherwise."
"right...." Rissa sighed, pulling out two vials of poison before tossing one to maso. "go ahead and use that if you need to... " she mumbled, chewing on her lips some as she started to coat her favorite dagger.

"we'll know when something's up. trust me." kana sighed before she pulled out a small ear piece and slipped it on. "Krystina, you alive?" she asked, letting otu a sigh when she heard krystina on the other end.
"yup and truth's diving headfirst into the shitstorm..."
"okay. we're all set up and locked down over here." she murmured before the sound of several other mics joining them went off.
"Trevor's here with me and shayde.... and why are we only just using these now?" Skylar piped in, sounding a bit braver then normal as he held back from changing to Corvin.
"i'll talk to you about that later sky, right now, we need to focus. truth, you there yet?"
"almost... i'm not liking how this feels... she's gotten scary stronger."
"scary stronger? how much are we talking here?" rissa and lianna piped in at the same time, both of them frowning.
"i'm gonna estimate here and say that she's somehow gotten almost twice as powerful... like eighty percentish.."
"great.... let me know when you see her..."

Mara gave a low hiss as his claws went into her hand even though they closed quickly and left a minor scar. "annoying pest." she growled, the knife back in her hand only to fly through the air with one of her soul traps on it. if he was touched by it, he was her puppet until she decided to release him.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:25 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
:3 So do I.

“Thanks, Rissa,” Maso murmured lightly before coating a few of his kunai and shuriken in the poison.

Shayde made a slight wave at Trevor who had become rather expressionless and silent when he'd entered the room. “Hey, Sheik, we need to talk after She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named is dealt with. Kay?” Shayde's voice murmured through Sheik's shadow.

“Alright...? Since when did you become one to talk?” Sheik responded lightly as he glanced at his shadow.

“Tell you later.” was the only response that came back.

“He sounded like his dark side... Or maybe I'm just being paranoid... I hate being stuck in bed,” Hades mumbled lightly to himself, his fingers sliding under his shirt to start rubbing the spot he'd been injured at.

Lulu dropped to the ground as the knife whizzed towards him, cutting his hair as he did so. “Stupid roach,” he retorted before standing back up, his shoulder barely brushing against the hilt of the knife as he did so. He was already starting to feel lightheaded from the woman getting near him and his mind was starting to panic somewhat at not being as near the door as he thought he should've been.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:44 pm
Dantes_river
theyre awesome

Rissa gave him a small smile, her eyes shining. "you're welcome" she sighed, pulling out two more, but much longer, daggers and covering them in poison.

Lianna let out a sigh and closed her eyes, focussing in on her own power as the stripe in her hair started to glow. "sky, if her pull on you gets any stronger..."
"I know... Corvin will be paying a visit..." sky mumbled, clutching his pants tightly in an attempt to keep himself from changing.
"we might be able to use that actually..." Kana started, pacing back and forth in the room
"no" was her immediate reply from Truth, sky and Stina
"you know why we can't do that Kana, Corvin is a killing machine." rissa piped in.

Mara gave another low hiss and got out another knife, readying to Ross it at him when a blade went through her hand, the leather kind hilt pointed towards the door.
"I'm here..." truth finally breathed, standing in the doorway as she glared at Mara. "Lucius, you okay?" She asked, glancing to him with slightly pink cheeks.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games