Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ameh

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:41 am
Applying for: N'seka x Malaya
Name of SoA: Dulari
Meaning: dear one/beloved in sanskrit
Appearance: ref + girl 4 wings, with marbled lace and face marking
Visual reference: ^
Personality: she is a romantic, moved by the tragic loss of her father, and very emphatic. when she gets older, I imagine her trying to match pairs who she would think have equal lifespans so one would not die preemptively before the other. I'd like her to learn that it's not all possible, and perhaps suffer the same plight eventually... or not! lol P:
Any additional requirements that the family has: I'd like her to be a matchmaker as an adult, and from what I envision now, a carrier of the disease (though if I find or think of the right plot, I would make her disease manifest at mid/late adult if she becomes diseased)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:02 am
Name of SoA: Hafeez
Meaning: Protector (sanskrit)
Appearance: check below
Visual reference: [x]
Personality: With both of the parents alive, he will be very quiet. Just watching his other sibling with speculating eyes. He doesn't speak much until he realizes how much of a threat their disease is. And How his father is near his death.. This is when he becomes more out spoken, and shows that he has been suffering since he was born. Hafeez takes the route of becoming an Apothecary, determined to help his father lessen the pain-- and for himself as well.. but once his father dies he works hard to keep himself alive (along with everyone around him.) Hafeez will always be near his mother-- up until his (or the mothers) own death.
Any additional requirements that the family has: He is infected upon cubhood and willing to learn the route of the apothecary to help the healers.. I am planning that he dies of the plague as well, but not well into his adulthood.  

Eranas

Eloquent Pusher

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:05 pm
Applying for: Rinji x Maswali
Name of SoA: Aithne
Meaning: "Little fire"
Appearance: She takes after her mother's colouration, with a bit of green on her tail, yellow eyes, a white belly, and silver flowers from her father. Her markings are only on her right side. The flowers around her eye and on her back are silver and "shiny" like metal. The stem is "shiny" like copper, from her mother.
Visual reference:
Really quick and sloppy, but hopefully you can see what I mean? 8D
User Image
Personality: Aithne is down to earth... literally. She may have an interest in herbs, but she is far from a soft-spoken, gentle gardener. She is fascinated by everything that springs from the ground, even if they wiggle around and possess too many legs. She isn't afraid to get her paws dirty and she enjoys playing the rough games of male cubs to anything that could be considered "girly", so she will rush head first into things that other females might hesitate to touch. Nevertheless, Aithne does have her moments of kindness. As long as others can accept her for who she is, she gets along quite well with everyone around her.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No evilness, will stay in pride, and takes after her parents. <3

I hope it's not too late to enter, haha. xD; If I am chosen, can someone post the form for me? I won't be around as much as usual this weekend.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:12 pm
The Captain Britain
Applying for: Rinji x Maswali
Name of SoA: Briac
Meaning: Celtic: Noble/Strong
Appearance: Black base with his mother’s bright green eyes. Face markings inspired by his father’s line. He has his grandfather’s wing markings on his back. Celtic knots wrap around all of his forelegs. His mane and tail have his mother’s brown gradient colouring, and his markings have the bronze gradient.
Visual reference: User Image
Personality: Briac takes after his father’s belief in karma. He is calm, composed, and acts very regal. Not much can ruffle Briac’s feathers. He knows that if he takes out his anger on someone, the same will happen to him. He devotes his life to his pride and his job as a scout, often forgetting to take care of himself in the process. He doesn’t believe he has time for love or a relationship, especially not with the rumours that the hyenas are re-grouping. Briac can be a little emotionally distant, however, and sometimes has trouble with matters pertaining to feelings. He is absolutely useless when someone is crying and cannot deal with listening to others’ insecurities.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Briac will remain in the pride, and will become a Scout upon adulthood.

Tara and I are going to go with your entry! I'll go ahead and post him in Riri's thread, please don't forget to send your trade once you come online.

For the rest of you: I know its always said - but it really was a tough decision! Each of your designs had a little something we loved in them. With that said, we encourage you to post them in this months major customs and try to snag them there. We would love to see your cub be a part of the family!

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:01 pm
Applying for:Taya'mfupa x Tlaloc
Name of SoA: TBD
Meaning:
Appearance: Pretty much exactly like the ref, with the colors given..Though I didnt use the right image for a female, this custom is for a girl..Blame the drugs. Which is why the ref is so crappy too!
Visual reference: http://i49.tinypic.com/n4i4xv.png - Cub
http://i50.tinypic.com/jtx6c2.png - colors
Personality: It would be first thought that she was infected, the black white of a single eye was cause for alarm, but as she grows up it will be seen that she is infact immune. She is a sweet hearted girl, with a deep passion for helping those who are in fact ill like her mother, she will actually learn to become an Apothecary. So that she might be a useful aid to her mothers healing needs, and even an aid to her mother..I believe she will one day take it upon herself, to leave the pride long enough to get with cub and return, for the love she has for her pride, for her mother and her family all around. While she is a loving, sweet lioness with a bit of a romantic fancy and she would love her children, she might not seek out a life with a mate and settle down, though this might change if she meets the right lion, she will never leave her pride though.
Any additional requirements that the family has: I'm trying for slot one, but will be fine with slot two.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:33 pm
Name and image of Father: Rogue
Name and image of Mother: Shinsei Batsu, owned by me
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 2
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 2 max
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Will be rogue, join the Ardhi with their adopted father, unless one of two exceptions.
Any Requirements: No neon pink and neon green touching. Anything else is welcome. Bring me your cosplays.
List of all Throwbacks: LOL. She's, well, Colche-line. Her sister is white and blue, and her fun times were with a rogue.

They MUST stay with Mom until adulthood. Mom's taken down a lion, cubnapping will not be possible. If you want them in some other pride, Mom has to take them there and say goodbye. Not negotiable. Mom meets the new caretakers. This means no ensalvement or I swear you will regret it. ^_^

No evil cubs. Bratty, spoilt, or inherently irritating cubs is fine. Just no megalomaniacs or sociopaths. Fighting A-OK. Also, pls to not hate other species.

Do you allow randoms into your litter: All of the randoms.
A bit of history about the family:
Shinsei is a wild and happy little lady who accidently drifted to an Ardhi colony on a log. There, she met and began crushing on Sere, the G Priest of the area and a rebel. During the war she attacked and won a battle with an enemy leader, taking injuries... In the name of the male. Sere, so far, mostly chews her out and doesn't understand the lettuce at all. Finally, upset he was always angry when she did for him, she ran away, meeting a Ratel, one Gatita, along the route.

When the cubs are born, Mom will begin to take them back to the Ardhi. She didn't expect cubs from the one nighter, and Sere is the only stable being she knows, so she will be afraid to really go anywhere else.
Extra: Nope

Closing Time: You don't have to go home bghut you can't stay here-- Will close when I get the cubs.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:33 pm
Name of SoA: TBA
Meaning:
Appearance: Dark base like Granddad, Grandma`s lacy leg markings in white. Wings like mum's/second grandma's only more 'lacy'. Grandma's face marking but in blues, not orange.
Visual reference: Main ref. Grandma - for lacy legs and face marking. Granddad for colours. Wings - main ref. Maybe more lacy and less swirly is poss. Other wings: xXx - xXx
Personality: To be added when I can decide. XD
Any additional requirements that the family has: She will be diseased and show it around juve age.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:53 pm
Withdrawing my custom in entry, as Aska got made. <3

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

krusnik05

Romantic Warlord

10,025 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:01 pm
Applying for: Malaya x N’Seka litter
Name of SoA: Arjun
Meaning: Abbreviated form of Hindi Arjuna, meaning white.
Appearance: The base color is white yet with the tail the pinkish color like his father and from the tip to how it fades out, the same goes for the mane and tuff of mane on his head. Yet not a dark pink or a fully solid pink just a pleasing shade that is dark from the tips and fades out inward to white. His eyes would be the ruby red like his mothers. The pattern would be of the butterfly similar to his mother Malaya’s the same place on his back like his mother but with two wings rather than the three. The outline of the butterfly is black with the inside would be lace pattern in the similar pink shade as his mane and tail.
Visual reference: N/A
Personality: In a nutshell, he accepts his illness. He understands what it means and what will happen to him at any point of his life however he cannot do anything other than to be healthy and to live healthy. Meaning he will be determined to live life to the fullest to enjoy everyone’s company, especially his father, learn as much as he can and give back to his family and pride. Before his time is up he would like to have a family, however he accepts that it’s not up to him but to the heavens to decide when the sand in the hourglass has run out. For now, he is a bright young cub full of life.
Any additional requirements that the family has:Will stay in the pride and is diseased yet it will manifest in his adult age. For his rank I would say a healer. He would want to give one of life’s great medicines….laughter.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:45 am
Name and image of Father: Obadias, Velveteen Angel
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Parvana, Reeshie Hack
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 6
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: Maaaaaybe 2 + Staff customs are welcome!
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Ukuucha'Wafalme
Any Requirements: - Must look like the family
- No outright evil cubs. I know Obi's father and some of his brothers are super mean, but Obi and Pavi are very good, loving parents.
- If you have ANY intentions of the cub leaving the pride, please understand that I insist there be some plot behind it that we approve of. We'd be less likely to approve a daughter leaving.
List of all Throwbacks:
Obadias;;
Parents
Tariq'ra'd x Ukoo

Uncles
Abion?
Hakia?
Shwari?
Aunts
[ x ]

Great Grandparents
Umo x Kikawaida

Parvana's family
Mother: Mzuka'hila
Father: Faiz
Littermates: The 9 most recent are Parvana and her litter

Aunts/Uncles: (Father's Side) Amani
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes, but not TOO random
A bit of history about the family: Pavi and Obi are best described as star-crossed lovers. Daughter of one Vizier and son of the other, as youths they had become close friends by mere chance, neither aware of who the other's father was. When Parvana's uncle, Sultan Aali, found out that they were close, he decided to try and force the Viziers to set aside their differences by demanding that Parvana be given to Obadias as a banu. When they were informed of this, they were both fairly devestated because they hadn't been told who they would be given to/getting. When they met one another, both were shocked and elated by the good fortune and have pretty much been deeply in love ever since.
Both are fairly kind, down-to-earth individuals who work hard in their respective roles in the pride. They've been trying for cubs for a while, so to finally be blessed, and with 6+ no less!, will make them treasure this litter something fierce.
Extra: Remember, only try if you want someone who will stay in the pride (Unless a great plot comes up).
It's probably best if you read the pride information

Closing Time: Not a clue XD  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:42 am
Applying for: Rogue x Shinsei Batsu
Name of SoA: Ciel D'hiver
Meaning: "Winter Sky" in fench
Gender: Male (grow up on Updated lines but when adult Alt. Adult on your OK)
Appearance: he is white with neon blue stomach, eyes, nose, a bit a swirling lines. his nose is neon yellow and so is the tip of her ears and tail.
Visual reference: N/A
Personality:
he is bubbly, knows when to have fun and when to not. he always cares for others but can be snoopy for private things sometimes. he loves to run, going at high speeds and being over active. Some people say he is to wild but he says their not wild enough. Sometimes though Ciel can be a big grouchy pants and doesn't smile enough.
Any additional requirements that the family has: he will never leave the pride and if a good plot comes up, won't even leave when adult.
(also am lacking the funds but i am at least trying. If you want to help you can but i am trying my hardest to pay up)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:49 am
Applying for: Taya'mfupa x Tlaloc
Name of SoA: Eleuthera
Meaning: Freedom
Appearance: See ref~
Visual reference: [x]
Personality: She's tenacious, practically nothing gets in the way of what she wants. And what she wants is an end to the plague. She hates having to watch her family and friend suffer while she 's completely free of the disease and dedicates herself to trying to save them. Which is why she'll become a apothecary. She thinks a cure can be found outside of the pride's lands and will spend as much time as she's allowed out searching for something (that she'll obviously never find). Her dedication to the pride will always bring her back though. And while it is her job to be a gentle and caring healer, she can be a bit short-tempered at times. Not out of anger or malice, just mostly frustration, especially she others don't agree with her views on curing the plague.
Any additional requirements that the family has: This is for slot 1, the immune cub and she may wander a lot, but she'll never leave the pride.  

Celestial Requiem

Wilderness Witch

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:28 pm
Name of SoA: Mimino'Akarui
Meaning: Bright ears
Appearance: A mostly cream cubbin with violet eyes, Mimino has her mother's greens on her ears, paws, and the tip of her tail. See ref for details.
Visual reference: Here
Personality: Hyperactive, impulsive, and with no attention span whatsoever, Mimino is a walking disaster-on-paws. She gets into more trouble than she gets out of, but does so with a smile on her face. She's very rarely brought into a bad mood, and when it does happen it doesn't seem to really... stick.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Staying in the Ardhi!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:14 pm
Name of SoA: Themis
Meaning: Means "law of nature, divine law" in Greek. In Greek mythology this was the name of a Titan who presided over custom and natural law. She was often depicted blindfolded and holding a pair of scales. By Zeus she was the mother of many deities, including the three Μοιραι (Moirai) and the three ‘Ωραι (Horai).
Gender: Female [Would prefer her to grow onto new alt. adult lines please!]
Appearance: Themis, shown below, is pale in all sense, her eyes, pelt and markings nearly blend with one another. Her pelt is an almost white/green mix, and her markings are a gradient from lights to darks. She has markings, similar to her mothers, under her eyes, the wing presumably comes from her Father.. or his ascendants. Her toes match the colors of the under markings and she has a similar tail marking to her Mother in that same pale green on the tip of her own tail.
Visual reference: Ref-ALTERED
Personality: Themis is a patient young girl. She grows with experience and obedience, and can be seen as quiet. Though these qualities usually depict a problem, there is none. She is a happy go-lucky individual and loves to find and learn about things. She does have one problem, her eyes, they aren't truly a 'problem' though, not for her. Even though it may appear so, she is not absolutely blind, her eyes are impaired and causes the surroundings to be blurry and can essentially cloud her judgement. As she grows with this problem she will learn better ways of finding her way, meeting new individuals and with some help, how to protect herself.

She may have problems with her eyes, but she still has her paws, ears and nose to guide her. Senses will mean everything to this girl.

Now due to the issues that arise with her eyes Themis will more than likely stay with her Mother til the end of time. She has no one else to truly trust and the idea of a stable home is a dream come true. Some place where she can finally settle down and become extremely familiar with.

Where her Mother brings her will be her home forever.
Any additional requirements that the family has: If there any questions about her markings do not hesitate to PM me and I will help with the light tones :3 <3

Thank you for the chance!

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:11 pm
Name and image of Father: User Image
Name and image of Mother: User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 1 (+1 custom in by me)
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 (Staff custom ins allowed)
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Makano-epsei (It's the cheetah racing pride by Andra, currently in I/T mode)
Any Requirements: No super random colors, and they cannot end up evil, and must stay with Dimu and Grin till at least adol. Also, I really want the cub to be rped. Silver and I will be willing to rp anytime, all the time.
List of all Throwbacks: n/a
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Within reason
Extra: Names should be Swahili or German. And Dimu and Grin are both super loving, and Dimu has experience raising cubs, so none of the cubs will be unloved or neglected.

Closing Time: 9/12 at 2:00pm PST  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games