Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Theidren
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:44 am
Owner's Name: Theidren
Participating Soquili: Cheveyo
Link to Teepee: Teepee

What do you feel the difference between intelligence and wisdom is?:
“Intelligence I think is something you gain as you learn and grow, you are always learning new things every day and those lessons add to your intelleigence” Chev shifts his weight as he thinks.
“Wisdom is something you gain with age, and not only age but the things that happen to you during your life. The giant oak tree’s are tall and wise and we consider them so because of the experiences they have lived through.”

In your own words explain what you think it means to be intelligent:
“Hrmm in my words… I think intelligence means you have the tools to either help or harm people with the knowledge you know. Some use theirs to heal their herd or maybe the woods. Other might use their intelligence to hurt. Either way intelligence is something you can use to shape the world around you.”
How much wood could a woodchuck cut if a woodchuck wielded an ax?:”Uhhh….. is this a very tiny axe? I’m not sure that would be possible. But they seem to be hardworking creatures, except when they hibernate... so if it were possible I would say they could chop a ton!”  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:49 pm
Owner's Name: Ol-j-man
Participating Soquili: Falconwing
Link to Teepee: Here

"They're . . . different words? I dunno. *head tilt* Who cares when you're already pretty smart, right!"

"Uhhhhh. Staying alive, duh. I'm alive, therefore I'm intelligent! And handsome. And an awesome flier. And . . ."

How much wood could a woodchuck cut if a woodchuck wielded an ax?:
"Wait, what the heck is a woodchuck? Well whatever it is, I bet I could take it down before it did any real harm. *head toss swag* After all, I'm Falconwing. You don't get an awesome name like that if oyu aren't already awesome yourself."  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:04 pm
Owner's Name: Thalea
Participating Soquili: Molokai le Mahina
Link to Teepee: [x]

What do you feel the difference between intelligence and wisdom is?: Molokai stared at her cephalopod friend, a smile upon her face, "Intelligence is what you learn through teachings and studying, while Wisdom is what you gain with experience. One can be wise, and lack a real eduction gained by tutors. I hope that one day I can obtain wisdom similar to those I hear about in the tales my tutors told."

In your own words explain what you think it means to be intelligent:"For being a mare who has no life skills, for I have been locked in a place bound by my duty, I would say that to be intelligent is to accept the world how it is and try to learn as much as you possibly can. There are many types of intelligences, my version is different than most."

How much wood could a woodchuck cut if a woodchuck wielded an ax?:"Well I would assume quite a lot of wood, but it would have to be a small ax to fit its small stature, if it were a normal sized ax, than the woodchuck would not cut any wood."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:39 pm
Owner's Name: Darkmoon Dancer
Participating Soquili: Dahlia
Link to Teepee: [ xxx ]

The mini tilts her head and decides to air her loose thoughts, having never considered the concept before, "They are similar, I think. But isn't wisdom knowing how to use intelligence?" She shrugs, not really knowing how else to elaborate or if she was even close to getting the answer right.

Clearing her throat she straightens up a little and replies rather quietly, "To be intelligent is to know when to and when not to do or say something." A firm nod, confirming that it precisely how she would define intelligence.

How much wood could a woodchuck cut if a woodchuck wielded an ax?:
Her eyes widened a little and it was obvious that the little mare was experiencing what could only be a horrific image in her mind. "Oh, I wouldn't like that, not one little bit." But as for answering the question directly, she had clammed up and only shook her head, eye whites beginning to show in an unhappy and slightly fearful straight-backed posture.  

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:06 am
Bonus questions for August are closed! Stats have been added!

Bonus questions for September are now open! Have at it!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:32 am
Owner's Name: Syaoran-Puu
Participating Soquili: Jayden
Link to Teepee: Homeward Bound

Of the two strengths, physical and mental, which do you prefer?:

Jayden stared at the one asking the question, a strange disbelief crossing his features. Was he seriously being asked this? With a shake of his head he answered simply because he decided to educated the stupid creature. "Strength. There is nothing more important than strength. Gain as much power as your can. Take it. Steal it. Destroy all those in your way.... physical strength is the quiest way to do that."

On a scale from field mouse to grizzly bear, how strong do you feel you are?:

"I make a grizzly bear look like a field mouse." He declared proudly.

If there was a tournament of strength what sort of event do you feel would best display your power?:

"Maiming..... killing.... hunting...." He grinned, his teeth shining with menace. "What can I say, I excel at so many things that show off power."  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:41 am
Owner's Name:Darkmoon Dancer
Participating Soquili: [ Knochen ]
Link to Teepee: [ xxx ]

He huffs, almost chuckling before he responds. "Well, I can name a few that would choose physical, that you can be sure. But those of us who stop and think before bashing our heads into things tend to get a little further ahead, I'd find." That should answer your question, well enough anyway.

"Well, I assume, like my brother then, you are referring to physical strength. As if that would be the only kind." Another huff, "I suppose somewhere along a boar, just taller, and more prone to falling over."

If there was a tournament of strength what sort of event do you feel would best display your power?:
Cocking his head to the side, he straightened up a little, replying a little slyly, "Why, any of the mental strength challenges of course. For example, remembering areas, or solving a problem or two. Give me one of those any day."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:23 pm
Owner's Name:Kesmi
Participating Soquili: Luminista
Link to Teepee: XxX

"Physical? Mental? For strengths? Hmm?" Luminista tilted her head to one side. "I've never really thought about it. I have always just been one to tell my story I guess. Share what I know of the spirits, their names, meanings and..." She glanced down at her companion who had sighed.

"Make up your mind, Luminista" The cougar groaned disdainfully,

"Alright, Fine" She whined, "Mental I suppose. Never was the strongest physically. If I had, I would have saved my herd from the children of the Fallen Daughter." *nods as the cougar at her hooves hid its face with its paws.

Luminista's ears flattened back as her hocks just about dragged the ground as she backed away from the question. "A mouse, I would be a mouse cowering beneath the glare of said bear." Whimpers slightly, tail dragging the ground between her legs.

"Tournament? Who would want to be in one of those? The Father would take delight in such a thing. But those who are of the Mother take little interest. If it were something to deal with the passing of ones traditions that would be different." Luminista nodded sagely. "A test of physical strengths were left to the Sons of the Father. Daughters of the Mother were held aside to heal the unfortunate." She frowned lightly.  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:59 am
Owner's Name: Belalusiia
Participating Soquili: Abdiel
Link to Teepee: here

Of the two strengths, physical and mental, which do you prefer?: Physical.

On a scale from field mouse to grizzly bear, how strong do you feel you are?: Grizzly bear. I am no field mouse.

If there was a tournament of strength what sort of event do you feel would best display your power?: Running. I can run fast and keep my pace for long distances. This requires a lot of strength, both physical and mental.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:15 am
Owner's Name: Thalea
Participating Soquili: Molokai le Mahina

Of the two strengths, physical and mental, which do you prefer?: Molokai looked down at her lithe body, "I don't believe I have great physical strength, so I would prefer to have mental strength; it would help me persevere in situations I find difficult and give me the capability to think myself out of that predicament."

On a scale from field mouse to grizzly bear, how strong do you feel you are?:Her head tilted quizzically to the side, "I feel that my strength is mine own. So perhaps as strong as a kelpi?Or an ox? Although I would not mind being as strong as a great white." She gives a small laugh.

If there was a tournament of strength what sort of event do you feel would best display your power?:"I feel my power of strength would best be shown in a water type of event. I have not given much thought to the strength of the body, since I have been honing my mind. Before I could rightfully decide where my skills are strongest in strength, I will need to consider my assets and capabilities."

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:33 pm
Owner's Name: Amirynth
Participating Soquili: Zev

Of the two strengths, physical and mental, which do you prefer?: "Mental of course! How else are you going to out-smart your opponents?! Though, some physical strength is good..." Zev flexes his flank and stomps his hoof into the dirt.

On a scale from field mouse to grizzly bear, how strong do you feel you are?: The zhevra grins and puffs out his chest, "Strong enough for you baby."

If there was a tournament of strength what sort of event do you feel would best display your power?: "A no holds barred fighting tournament! Something that involves both physical prowess -and- mental, or at least quick thinking." Zev flexes again and tosses back his perfectly styled mane. "I'd give everyone a run for their money! Lost of tricks up my sleeve for something like that."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:47 pm
Owner's Name: Natsuko-neko
Participating Soquili: Marino
Link to Teepee: Link

"Mental is better and I lack physical anyway."

"Ferret?"

"For strength? Um... Tug of war?"  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:08 pm
Owner's Name: Tenko72
Participating Soquili: Kai
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22590141

Of the two strengths, physical and mental, which do you prefer?: Perhaps it's because I'm lacking in it, but I definitely prefer physical strength. I think it would be amazing to be able to pull myself out of situations with my own power, instead of having to rely on stronger soquili.

On a scale from field mouse to grizzly bear, how strong do you feel you are?: I'm a solid cornered prairie dog.

If there was a tournament of strength what sort of event do you feel would best display your power?: I'll go with bucking. Whoever can do it hardest must be the strongest.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:29 pm
Owner's Name: DeeJaye
Participating Soquili: Kaito
Link to Teepee: click

Of the two strengths, physical and mental, which do you prefer?: He answer immediately, not having to put any thought into it, "Mental. Anyone can have brute strength, but not everyone is strong enough to recover from an emotionally impacting experience."

On a scale from field mouse to grizzly bear, how strong do you feel you are?: "Well, if I had to categorize myself as something... Uh, probably a bunny," he replied, laughing.

If there was a tournament of strength what sort of event do you feel would best display your power?: "Nothing physical, I think. Maybe like.. something that could test my mental strength. Throw some tragic stories at me. Hell, I don't know," he frowned and shook his head.  

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:36 pm
Owner's Name: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Participating Soquili: Vex
Link to Teepee: Teepee

"Why, physical of course." he replied.

Laughing, he smiled. "Not a grizzly bear, but really close to one. I have no idea why I'm still around Yakone though!"

"Probably the strongest foal?"  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces