Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Realm of Dreams

Back to Guilds

A welcoming guild to all rpers with a hope to make new friends and try all types of rps. 

Tags: roleplay, dreams 

Reply Recycle Bin
Two Kingdoms, Four loves. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will die?
  What?! Someone is going to die?!
  Amaya
  Dariya
  Roran
  Vivian
  Xander
View Results

Eternal Nemesis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:17 am
AMy sighed, as she woke up, she had dreamt of the sheet the whole night, btu worse she had dreamt of an attack from the assassins, she sat up, "those bitches are gonna pay" she whispered, scratching her head, and getting up, she didn't care much about changing into something showable, she walked out of her room in her pyjama pants, which were saggy pants, and a tight tank top. She headed to the kitchen, her hair looking messy, and headed to the fridge.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:29 am
Akori woke up rathe uncomfortablke, no wonder, he was lying on the floor. He got up, looking at his bed, "hm, what's the use of a bed if I can't stay on it?" he said, getting up, he had on a black loose pants, he decided to go get food, since his stomach was as good as empty, he walked out as he was, his eyes closed as he walked, he yawned a great many times, got into the kitchen, seeing a weird girl in her pyjama at the fridge. He frowned, kĀ“not knowing who it was.

Hector sighed, "well that part I haven't figured out yet" he said, giving a thinkative look.

Frozen_Fear

Eternal Nemesis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:33 pm
AMy came out of the fridge, seeing Akori there, she jumped, accidentally throwing the milk on the ground, sighing she looked at him, "next time....announce your presence" she said, trying to get a cloth, though before she could she slipped "woo!" and fell flat on her a**. "ow" she whispered, trying to get up.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:47 pm
"Is that what you think?" he smirked as she kissed him. "Well, I don't know about you, but I know something we can do." Smirking again, he poked her sides, pulling her into a hug and holding her before she could jump from surprise. Pulling her close, he nuzzled noses with her. "We'll have to go out on another horse ride. This will be a sight you can't exactly see in a forest full of trees," Kissing her again, he laughed in the middle of it, pulling it away. "Unless you think Crow shouldn't be out at night."  

Blaze1616

Frozen_Fear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:49 pm
Akori couldn't help but laugh, "well good morning to you to" he said, "too lazy to change? or a new style?" he asked pointing at her pyjama.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:50 pm
"Crow has gone on night rides with me all the time. She is quiet skilled in it. And don't be too sure. Just because it's night doesn't mean you can't see." She laughed in a tone like she knew something he didn't, kissing him gently.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Blaze1616

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:01 pm
Smiling he shook his head. "No, no. That is not what I meant. I'm sure you can see at night. But this sight, it's just something you cannot see." Moving from her, he pulled her to the stables, jumping on Syrva and riding out. Stopping to wait for her, he grinned. "Come on slow poke," he teased, "You just get to wait and see what it is!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:17 pm
"Why can't you tell me?!" Amaya whined, as she climbed on Crow, kicking her to a gentle trot as she followed Syrva.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Eternal Nemesis

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:22 pm
Amy looked down at her now soaked in milk pyjama, still lying in it, "look who's talking" she said nodding at his.

Niro came running into the kitchen, stopped, then frowned seeing Amy on the floor soaked, "I guess I won't ask then" he said, sniffling, "where have you been? I have been looking all over for you" he said,

Amy looked at him, "oh just here and there" she said, "you know, sleeping in milk, and rolling in grass...the usual" she said jokily.

"not funny" he said,

((should I send you a profile for Niro???))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:25 pm
((If you want))  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Frozen_Fear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:36 pm
Akori sighed, "Niro, it's fine, she was with me..." he said, waving to get noticed. "so you wanna get up, or do you enjoy bathing in milk in the morning.....in a kitchen" he asked supidly, joking aorund. "we have something to do...remember?" he said meaning the assassins.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:17 pm
"yea yea rub it in, not my fault I dropped it" she said, eyeing him. then trying to get up.

Niro sighed, "I'm coming with you" he said

Amy frowned, "um...no you're not" she snapped,

Niro shot a look at her, "yes you are" he repeated.  

Eternal Nemesis

Blaze1616

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:20 pm
"Why can't I tell you? Because if I do, it'd ruin the surprise. Besides, you showed me something beautiful today. Why can't I? Of course, if you really needed to see something beautiful, you could just go into the bathroom and look in a mirror, but this is just spectacular," Sticking his tongue out as he teased, he laughed. He was having a good time.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:28 pm
"Haha. Aren't you just hilarious? Please tell me where you are taking me!" Amaya begged as she got Crow to trot next to Syrva.  

Maya Freana
Captain

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Frozen_Fear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 4:33 pm
Akori sighed, "it's fine...Amy, we got nothin to hide" he said, letting her know that they wuld talk about the sheet later.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games