Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:19 am
User Image

Yukino Suzumiya

Carefully, he took further steps, keeping his eyes on the green eyed lady. There was something in those eyes of her that gives off the sense of danger. For someone with gynophobia, being around females are the worst. In his case right now, it appears that she has a things for furry animals much worse... bunnies. Running away was from her was not easy. He could tell. He knew those eyes. They look like Hana's! Ready to pounce at anytime.

His paw went back on the ground after hearing her admiting defeat. This gave him a sense of pride, pushing his chest out and held his head high. It was his victory. Nodding in agreement to his success, he turn around and hopped back into the bushes. It would be best for him to stay hidden. However, it seemed that his assumptions were held wrong for thw next thing he knew he was already off the ground. The furry wiggled his way out but to no avail. She would not hurt him he says. That's what Hana always tell him. It appears that there was no choice. He needed to do something else. Something...anything... Before he was able to think of anything though, he stopped moving, he hang limply in her grasp. Yep, his heart did not allow him to do anything further thus fainting.

COMPANY :: Some green eyed lady
                                          FORM ::Bunny
                                          OOC ::He's all yours xD

ShadowStar369

___

___

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:17 am
User ImageUser Image

❝I αm somєbody єlsє’s story. Thє girl who sєrvєd thєir drink, thє pєrson thєy pushєd pαst on α crowdєd strєєt. I hαvє hαppєnєd in so mαny plαcєs, to so mαny pєoplє—thє єssєncє of mє livєs ion in thєsє nuαncєs, thєsє momєnts. Yєt nєvєr hαvє I bєєn boldєr or brightєr thαn I αm with you. Not oncє hαvє I єvєr fєlt so αlivє. Whαtєvєr vєssєl wє pour oursєlvєs into, minє is now ovєrflowing, brimming with lifє. It is trαnscєnding into somєthing nєw. Hαnds αrє no longєr hαnds. Thєy αrє cαrєssєs. Mouths αrє no longєr mouths. Thєy αrє kissєs.❞
                                        ╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

The apparently bunny obsessed girl was finally able to capture the nimble creature but no sooner than she’d had it in her arms then it went limp. Her lips parted in a small ‘o’ of shock as she extended her arms and held the limp form away from her. What was wrong with it? Oh no, she’d scared it to death! Literally!

Maylin started looking around wildly and eventually just lay the perceived corpse on the ground, awkwardly trying to check its pulse. When that failed, she pressed her head to the ground beside its limp form and stared, face lighting up when she watched the bunny’s tiny chest rise and fall. She had probably put her fingers in the wrong area to find a pulse, rabbits were different from humans, after all.

“Oh thank god you’re alive!”

She exclaimed animatedly, gathering the furry bundle in her arms once more and taking her leave of the park. Hopefully she wouldn’t get lost on her way home, and double hopefully the bunny wouldn’t waken before she got there.

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

XXXXXXXXX My nαmє is no longєr α nαmє, it is α cαll.

LOCATION → [(exit)Soleil Park]
                        COMPANY → [Bunny!]
                        FEELING → [Lively]
                        DATING → [He-Man]
                        ATTIRE → [...]
                        OOC → [I’ll go ahead and post her in the house then :3/color]]

❝And lovє is no longєr lovє—lovє is you.❞

Remses

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:17 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נυℓч ③яם

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑥⑧
( ⑧ мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:19 pm
Teuicui

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Don't carry on, just walk away
How many more sent to their graves?
In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie
And in return I lost my life
What purpose does this serve?
What purpose did I serve?"

Æþelsige "Swampy" Fritz Metanoia

The man sitting on the park bench looked absolutely drenched, yet he made no motion to seek shelter. His damp limp black hair clung to his shoulders, and his pale blue eyes stared out into nothing even as the rainwater ran over them. His attire looked suited for a formal party: tailored black linen pants, pale green shirt with a dark green silk vest, black linen coat, and black leather shoes all looking to be in mint condition, despite the fact that they were being worn by a man sitting on an old bench in the rain. An old leather violin case sat on the bench beside him. It looked like it had seen much, but it was still in good working condition. Every now and then, he would inhale sharply, clench his eyes shut, and grip a hand to his right side midway along his rib cage. He would breath steadily for a few moments, all while his eyes were tight shut, then the spell would be over and he would return to normal. After a while he seemed to grow bored of staring at nothing, and soon he began to stroll the park with the violin case in hand. He didn't seem to have a particular destination in mind, he was just walking to be walking. Despite his apparent lack of care, he walked with a decided limp, though he seemed to pay it no mind. Honestly he was just looking for something to do to keep his mind off of how terribly he slept and how much his side hurt from time to time.

"Hold my breath as I wish for death
Oh please God, wake me

Now the world is gone, I'm just one
Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Funds: $20
      Relationship: Widower
          Mood: Unknwon
              Ooc: Sorry, I suck at opening posts. They'll get better.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:56 pm
User Image

Yukino Suzumiya

For a rainy day it would be more feasible for one to stay indoors and yet Yukino found himself wondering around the park once more. This time, however, he was in his human form. There's one thing that fit in with this current scenario though and that was his choice of clothing. Still traumatized from his previous kidnapper, the man who seemed to be in his early 20s decided to go back to his usual wear, a bomber jacket with a pair of jogging pants and running shoes in blue. It was his idea of looking manly. An idea that may just be perceived by others as being lousy for his clothing did not suit his slender physique. And of course how can one forget, a golf umbrella that his best friend purchased and left in his residence. Although it was not for the purpose of keeping one dry during a downpour; it was to serve as a shield to those dogs who may decide to pounce at her at any moment. Yukino never really understood why his darling best friend would have such a trauma. Nevertheless, the item was to be used for its true purpose.

As he walked across the path that he once avoided he notices a peculiar creature seated on a bench. He had long silky hair and was clad with formal wear. Along his side was a piece of wooden case that seemes to house a musical instrument. A violin, perhaps? He found himself observing it, questioning himself as to why it was in a terrible state. The person's actions were in contrast to its surroundings. For a moment he wanted to know why but then his fear of women overcome him and chose to stand still. That was until he noticed it stand, walking, quite unstable. Then a thought came to mind. "Its men who wear suits, right? With that his nerves gave him permission to move and thus went after the person who was hopefully a male. "Excuse me." He started as he positioned the umbrella above their heads. "Are you alright?" It was a default question that was asked despite of the fact that they see the other party not being so. Yukino may know that as well but as of the moment he had no idea how to approach him. All he knew was that he seem to be in need of his help.

COMPANY :: Some guy in suit?
                                          FORM ::Human
                                          OOC ::...

Katze Allemon-Schatten

___

___

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:40 pm
Remses

In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie

Æþelsige "Swampy" Rheinmann

He hadn't been paying much attention, or rather his mind was on other things. He absolutely hated this time of year, hated all of the memories it brought even though most of them were good. The fact that they would remain memories and never be actualities again...a voice beside him shook him from his reveries. He looked down to see what basically amounted to a tiny pale kid looking up at him. The clothes really only made him look smaller, but maybe that was the point? He noticed the rain had stopped falling on him, which could probably be explained by the umbrella the kid was holding. How sweet. "I'm fine. I was just thinking about things. Stuff that doesn't really matter anymore. Thanks though." Normally he would have said some snarky comment and told the kid to bugger off, but he just wasn't up to being a jerk right now. He didn't feel up to most anything right now. "You lost or something? I didn't think many people would be out on a day like this. Most people don't like being rained on, I think." Whereas he was wet pretty much all of the time. When he got too dry, like if he had to walk across town in the summer, he would start gasping for breath and seeing spots in his vision. Having the water running over his skin actually made it easier to breath even though he had a genuine set of working lungs. Plus the feeling of the tiny drops running down his skin always soothed him, like tiny cool seaweed tendrils caressing him.

He could feel the pain getting ready to flair up once again, but he steeled himself for it. If he showed any signs of pain, then the kid would have cause to worry for him and who knew what would happen then, but if he could appear a perfectly normal and healthy adult, then maybe things would be left alone. Already he was working on controlling his breathing to make sure he didn't betray himself. You survived two World Wars, countless skirmishes, and were even majorly injured, a little pain in the side is nothing. But it definitely didn't feel like nothing. It felt like a wish long overdue.

Oh please God, wake me

Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Mood: Major depression
              Ooc: ...I see I kind of left some info out. Maybe I shouldn't have done that previous post at 2 in the morning...

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:27 pm
User Image

Yukino Suzumiya

A tight grip on the umbrella's handle signified his relunctance as he awaited for the creature to speak. He was still uncertain of its gender and his actions would be determined upon reaching such conclusion. Being turned back in to his rabbit form three times in a row was nowhere close to be classified as a pleasant experience most especially in this kind of weather. A sigh of relief escaped his lips after hearing his voice, thanking the heavens that his deductions were on point. It was indeed a male. Delighted as he may be a slight tilt of his head was the instinctual action that followed through; still quite curious as to the why he was in such a state. Sitting alone in the rain, letting yourself get damped with an instrument that appeared to be a very precious treasure was not a normal thing to do. He wanted to know how he could help but before he was able to voice out his intentions he was locked out thus a simple smile was returned to his initial response.

Yukino noticed the sudden change of topic, diverting the point of corncern towards him. A state he knew fairly well for a man's pride would be hurt being pitied when he's weak. Men would only confide to those they turst which would not be the case for a stranger such as himself. Still it would not hurt if he was to accompany him to his destination. "I was hoping to see my brother but I guess he's not here either." A sad smile to painful truth he said. He always find himself being avoided to some extent but that would not be enough to stop him from striving for his brother's affection. Everybody does what they do for a reason after all.

"Are you heading somewhere? I'm not sure where I may find him. Would it be fine for me to keep you comepany for awhile?" He was worried. It was an excuse he managed to formulate. Yukino didn't want step outside of his bounderies but he could not leave him be like this. At the very least he would be there in case he would need someone to lend a hand. If not then, he can help lighten his mood even for a little while.

OOC ::Its fine. I end up like that at times as well xD Its the holidays after all.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

___

___

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:43 pm
Remses

In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie

The kid wasn't about to be shaken, so maybe he knew a little more than he was letting on. Either way, he had presented perfectly valid arguments, so it would take too much effort to make him leave. "No plans really. This is where I work typically, but with no one around, there really isn't much of a point. I'm a...what's the English word for Strassenmusiker...street musician...something like that. I play violin," he gently tapped the case beside him, "for money. No people means no audience means no point." He usually didn't talk so much, but he was trying to distract himself from the pain piercing his side. That and he had been sober for so long he was starting to feel sick. He took a seat on the nearest park bench. His bad leg didn't care much for standing around, and was starting to complain, plus he probably didn't look particularly sound when he was limping around. "I can help you find your brother if you want. Doubt I know him, but I know the area fairly well. Been here a long time." Well, only about eighty years, but if this kid was your run-of-the-mill human, then that was a hell of a long time. And if he wasn't? That was still probably a significant chunk of time. "Though if we are not heading out quite yet, let me take care of something. Pardon." He turned away from the kid just a little bit. Not like what he was doing was particularly offensive, just felt awkward in front of an audience. As soon as he raised his right pants' leg, rust and dull metal could be seen. It went up all the way to just above where his knee should have been. He undid a couple straps and took the old-looking prosthetic off. Honestly it looked more like walking tetanus than anything useful, and there didn't appear to be any spring or hinges to it. Just a solid piece of metal with a wide flat part at the bottom which could hold a shoe, and a sort of cup with straps which held it against the stump. He turned the thing upside down and water came rushing out of it. "Spend half my time in the water, and the damn thing leaks like a lace." He grumbled under his breath as the water continued to pour out.

Oh please God, wake me

Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Mood: Depressed/Grumpy
              Ooc: Let's just pretend there are prosthetics like that.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:45 pm
User Image

Yukino Suzumiya

A slight tilt of the neck was done instintively upon hearing his response. Strassenmusiker. A word he have not encountered before which was thankfully explain or rather translated later on. The stranger was a violinist. Music was not really his cup of tea but he have always admired those who can play it. The music it creates has always gave him a sense of serenity. "Well... it would be..." Before he was able to finish his speech he found his potential companion already sitting on the bench causing him to almost trip on his feet trying to catch up to him. "Is it me or is he just a fan of getting himself all wet? Yukino found himself hunching his back bit with dominant hand stretched to hold the umbrella right above them to shelter both of their heads at the very least while the other rested on his knee to keep him balanced.

A sigh of relief escaped him right after he managed to catch up. His voice may have come out soft due to the droplets of water bouncing off the umbrella. His head snapped upwards to meet up his gaze. "What?" He was still preoccupied with his own thoughts, worrying for the man thus missing a bit of what he told him. It took him a few seconds before he was able to fully understand what was said to him. "Oh yes that would be great. Thanks!" This time he said it quite louder. It may be due to the thought he had before. An act in which he wanted to slap himself so hard it would make his face red.

He must have looked riduculous in front of the stranger. Thus a simple nod of approval right after the stranger asked permission to take care of his... "I hope you don't mind me asking but...why play the water? Wouldn't it be much easier to maintain it if... I mean... " It was his best attempt to not sound sarcastic. He was curious, worried, which others may find annoying. It was a trait he was still working on. Being a busybody isn't always welcomed by everybody. "I mean... I haven't heard you played yet...yea...that's it... its such a shame if something happened to you before I can hear you play..." Hopefully he managed to convey his trur intentions towards the violinist.

OOC ::Hope this was fine.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

___

___

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:44 pm
Remses

In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie

He quirked an eyebrow when the kid rushed over to keep the umbrella over them both. Staying put or calmly walking over would have made sense, but a dash that nearly had him falling flat on his face? That seemed rather excessive. Then it seemed as if he was not paying much attention, likely absorbed in his own thoughts, but at least he managed to catch the gist of the comment and respond appropriately. Then the ensuing questions and comment as he was dumping the water out, it was all very strange. So strange in fact, he actually couldn't help but laugh slightly. "You had me worried for a moment when you said you wanted to hear me before I died. Made me think you knew something that I didn't." The fascination with water would have been so easily explained if he just admitted what he really was, but his kind were monsters, and no sane person would stick around after he admitted to being a monster. "I've been in and around water my entire life. It's just as much a part of who I am as this violin is. Sure this damn contraption would work better if I kept away, but I'd rather it break and I just use a cane rather than give up the sea. But that isn't really the pressing matter here, now is it." He turned to face the kid more squarely, leaving the prosthetic leaning up against the bench. "Why are you so worried about me? Far as I know, we don't know each other. So what could a kid like you possibly seek to gain from helping me out?" He gave a slight smirk, "give me a complete answer, and I'll play you something." Whether or not that would actually be a motivator, he wasn't sure, but the kid had mentioned wanting to hear him, so maybe it would work. If nothing else, he had let on that he knew at least part of what the kid was up to, even if the motivation eluded him.

Oh please God, wake me

Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Mood: Spitefully curious
              Ooc: Yours was good! Sorry mine's a little short, didn't want to pile too many questions on.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:23 am
User Image

Yukino Suzumiya

The wrinkled nose and crease between the eyebrows showed Yukino's confusion. He was uncertain as to what may have caused the laughter. Certainly he did not say anything funny. Or did he? "Died? No...that's not..." It appears that his choice of words have offended the stranger. He did not mean it like that. He was just worried. The stranger was right though. Why was he so worried about him. With his personality it should have been normal for someone like him to be asked such a question so why does he felt like he was about to give an extemporeneous speech in front billions of people?

Yukino know that smile pretty well for he had seen his brother wore that quite often. This usually happens when he had the upper hand. In a way he did not like it but at the same time it made him miss his brother more. Nevertheless, he need to make sure that his next sentences would be perfect or else, if he was like his brother, he may be able to find a loophole and use that against him. His mouth opened as if to say something but nothing came out. At this point he really starting to feel ridiculous. It was just a simple question, why cannot he answer it?

He took a deep breath before giving it another shot. "Don't laugh, okay? At first I thought you were a woman who had her heart broken. So I decided to just observe you from afar. You were soaking wet and looked kinda lost so I was worried of what you may end up doing. I mean... you're soaking wet." At this point he was not even sure if he making any sense. He was just repeating himself over and over but there's no turning back now. "No offense but no one in the right mind would sit on the bench while its raining cats and dogs. Trust me, if you were a woman... I'd be out of here already. But then I noticed your clothes so I figured that you're a man. It's safe to come near and help you. Furthermore you can't even walk properly. I thought you were... you know... hurt or something." The laat words came out softer, merely a whisper. It may have not been a complete answer but he tried his best to fulfill his wish. "Was it wrong for me to worry about some stranger when they might end up doing something they might regret in the end?"

OOC ::Thanks! Or else Yuki migjt end up having a heart attack lol just kidding

Katze Allemon-Schatten

___

___

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:50 pm
Remses

In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie

He was starting to get the idea that there was no such thing as an easy question for this kid. No matter what was asked or said, he was always nervous. It could be cute for awhile, but eventually it would grow annoying. This was probably going to take a while, so he went ahead and settled in for the story. It actually surprised him a bit. Clearly the kid had some issue with women, but likely it was tied to some past trauma, and if he brought it up it would be tears galore, which he really didn't want to deal with. And then there was the whole rain and being soaking wet thing all over again, which he could see why an outsider might find it odd, but in his own mind it made perfect sense. What stung though was that the kid thought he could barely walk and that he thought he might 'do something he would later regret.' The walking thing was just his pride: he had been in this state for decades now and had thought he was actually fairly coordinated, but to hear that he looked like he was struggling? Maybe he wasn't quite as ambulatory as he had thought. And he knew "something he would later regret" was just a euphemism for suicide. He had heard terms like that thrown around. He had done the regrettable thing long ago, suicide just would have been a convenient solution. But how would a kid understand that? He sighed, "how the hell should I know? You stick your nose in other people's business, you're bound to find darkness and sorrow. Is it better you left wondering if you could have done something, or is it better to try to help and fail? That's kind of up to you." He rubbed at the stump a little, trying to bring some life into it before putting the prosthetic back on again. "I lived through the sixties and seventies over here, I'm pretty used to being called a girl. Been called much worse too. And about the soaking wet thing, seeing as it seems to be giving you particular grief. I'm..." s**t he forgot words again. He hated when that happened. "...a person who lives in water a lot. Forgot the damn word. I'm always soaking wet, even in dry weather. It's good for me to be like this. I would be struggling if I was completely dry, actually. Probably would die, actually." He opened up the violin case, revealing a rich mahogany violin with tiny waterlilies carved into the body. The interior of the case was lined in what looked like some sort of plant. "You answered, so what is your request?"

Oh please God, wake me

Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Mood: Pensive
              Ooc: Swampy will be gentle.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:05 pm

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
Or a change is now walk in the park
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out
We're the children of the dark

We're nothing like you, we're true and free
We're nothing like you but you can't see
We're nothing like you and all the rest
We're nothing like you

We're the children of the dark"

Erik Leroux

It was dark, kind of cold, wet, and Erik was dead tired. He had been walking most of the day, save for about half an hour when someone gave him a lift, and about two hours in which he was shapeshifted into a bird and flew on his own. Still, trekking for months, in the rain for a few days, and without much food for a week took a toll on a body, and his was saying he needed to find someplace to hunker down out of the weather and fast. He had come in from the upper side of the city?...town?...settlement?...wherever the hell he was, and it seemed to be a more affluent area. Typically he would have made a beeline out of there as rich snobs were more likely to call the cops on him than people in the ghetto, but it was fairly quiet out and he didn't feel he was in any condition to run out.

Continuing his search for shelter, he came upon a park. Maybe it would have a gazebo or something that he could take shelter in? Parks were pretty good places to stay, so he wandered around. Eventually he saw a playground, which was deserted at this time of night, and within it there was a long curved tube that kids could climb through. He sighed and crawled in, settling near the center where it would be almost impossible for the wind to get to him. Krotak, his raven familiar, had been flying around nearby, and gently hopped along through the tunnel until he got to Erik.
"This kind of sucks for a roost, but I guess it will do. I hate getting wet just as much as you do, my non-feathered friend, so can we please find an aviary or something soon?"
"I'd like that too, but people aren't really interested in taking in people like us. Whatever. Maybe in the morning you could find some food for us. None of that decomposing s**t for me though, I'm not that bird-like."
"Fine, just be a picky ingrate." Still, in the morning Krotak would go out and find some food for them, if someone didn't take them in before that.

"These vengeful thoughts trapped underneath
Rage, scorn, misery
Payback for what you took from me
Hope, love, sanity
I heard that you reap what you sow
So here's to believing in ghosts
Now when you see my face you’ll know
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul
When you meet the man whose life you stole
With weathered wings and broken bones
A flight for the fallen flies the crow"

Health: SoundxxxxxxFunds: $0.15xxxxxxPlace to stay: ParkxxxxxxMood: ExhaustedxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: *begs*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:38 am

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

With a long week of visiting her parents and her house going through a little pest control again, thanks to the little visitors she had with the things she left out, Coralyn was back and hoping they had finished so she could go home without sneezing her lungs out. If it weren't for her allergies, she wouldn't be too mindful of the little vermin...maybe.

With her hands buried in her skirt pocket, she looked around and noticed the entrance to the park and decided a little detour wouldn't seem so bad especially with the situation back at home. A slight smile upon her painted pink lips as she walked inside, heading towards the play area. Usually, there'd be people there, a little more safe for someone who could barely make a noise if things were to go bad, not that she ever thought of that, but with the things that had transpired years ago, one couldn't be too careful. With only the sound of her shoes touching the damp grass beneath, she walked ahead and noticed noone around. As disappointing as it was, she was glad she didn't run into some sketchy people.

Setting her bag down by the support structure of the swing, she took a seat on the wooden plank, giving herself a gentle push to let the cranky old metal make a little rhythm as the swing gently swung her back and forward. She came to a quick halt when she heard what seemed like someone arguing? With who? She stood up, as much as her instincts would tell her against it, her curiosity got the best of her, especially as one of the sounds seemed a little like that of a bird- a crow to be specific.

Getting closer to the source, she stood there, rethinking her decision multiple times now as her hand moved towards the tube and she gently tapped it to gain who ever it was' attention.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Stranger(s)? || Mood: unsure. || Single || || Where: The park || Listening to: || OOTD: Wintery
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

Occ: I hope I didn't interrupt something? o 3 o
Katze Allemon-Schatten
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:53 pm
ll Neo ll

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
Or a change is now walk in the park
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out
We're the children of the dark

We're nothing like you, we're true and free
We're nothing like you but you can't see
We're nothing like you and all the rest
We're nothing like you

We're the children of the dark"

Erik Leroux

He thought he heard footsteps approaching, but it was hard to hear over Krotak's voice. To Erik, the raven sounded like a man with a rather scratchy voice, but he was well aware that others only heard a raven. Probably made him look insane to be talking to the bird, but being out on the road a lot made him more willing to look weird if it meant some sort of companionship. The tapping made it clear there really was someone out there. Without a word, Krotak flew out the other end and perched on top of the tube to get a look at the interloper.
"Just some young submissive female, bro. No threat."
Erik muttered under his breath about the crude choice of words, but proceeded to crawl out anyway. At least the rain had pretty much stopped, though it wasn't like he could get much more soaked than he already was. He extricated himself from the tube, then stood up, knowing he normally would have looked intimidating, but the drowned rat look really took a lot away from that. Normally, he would have gone on the offensive, but she was a cute girl, and he really did want to find someplace to stay better than this. He tucked a little bit of wet hair behind his ear before speaking up.
"I hope I wasn't interrupting you or anything. Place looked pretty deserted, and given the time of night, I figured no one would be here. I guess I was wrong, but in a good way. Glad to have company here." The first thing he thought was maybe she was homeless as well, but the clothes suggested otherwise. She was a decently well-off girl just roaming around for her own, probably innocent, reasons. She probably had a nice house with a couch or something that he could crash on for the night, and she would be a perfect hostess, if he could convince her that he was not a threat, and perhaps that he was even useful.

"These vengeful thoughts trapped underneath
Rage, scorn, misery
Payback for what you took from me
Hope, love, sanity
I heard that you reap what you sow
So here's to believing in ghosts
Now when you see my face you’ll know
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul
When you meet the man whose life you stole
With weathered wings and broken bones
A flight for the fallen flies the crow"

Health: SoundxxxxxxFunds: $0.15xxxxxxPlace to stay: Park?xxxxxxMood: HopefulxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: Glad you came. I just plunked him here because that is where he would be. I was hoping someone might come by and find him.

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games