Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)

Back to Guilds

What if you found yourself mixed with an animal breed? Would you save your city or try to take it over? 

Tags: manimal, anthro, humans, animals 

Reply The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)
The Ravinhill City files: book one Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:25 pm
“Hey snake boy! Chew on this!” Frank remarked as two smoke bombs were sent flying with the pins in his fingers. Silencing his tail, he beelined towards his two friends who were starting to cough from the smoke.
“Time to hide within the smoke.” Frank shoved Issac into it. Or, at least he hoped it was Issac. He was visually blind. He only hoped his sense of smell, taste and thermal were spot on.
“Hey, you ok over there?” Jeremy asked as he slunk up to him though the smoke and amungst the string of curses from Erik.
“Well, I’m blind at the moment. Blind as in I can only see you through the heat your giving off. “Frank was too edgy. “I don’t like not being able to see.”  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:00 pm
Jeremy took his friend by the shoulders to make him still, any more anxiety would trigger his tail and blow their cover. Frank was in full thermal mode, and it was possibly scaring him to think he is blind not just in the smoke.

"You have to calm down and focus, luckily ssssmoke is cooler than bodies so finding figures sssshould be a little easier. It's being near other heat sourcesss like fire you'll have to worry about, the main thing to know thermal images and know your friends figures. I know that soundssss a little strange but in this cassse, you know none of us have a tail dragging on the ground that is the enemy here to attack." Frank started to calm down his breathing, to take a moment to focus on the figure right in front of him.

The scent was familiar enough to know he was talking to Jeremy, and Issac was too far with the more fluffed looking figure not too far and an arched longer figure confused in the smoke. Of course with the constant yelling it made it too easy to place his location. Keeping close link to the others, Frank weaved in the smoky path before hitting a wall of fresh air. He was able to avoid the burning sting thanks to his visor, but it took the other to take a moment to clear their vision. Just as he was getting his posure back, Frank felt himself slid backwards like being caught on a rope. From seeing the pier, seconds later he was face to face with angry slit eyes looking right down at him in pure hate and irritation.

"Okay smart guy, you wanna play with the big boysss, I'll make sure you feel every bit of pain I'll give out on you." Eric angerly hissed before going for Frank's neck.

He grabbed hold tight, lifting him off the ground pressing as hard possible to watch him lose his breath. Frank pried and scratched to give some loosening, rattler shaking and start to coil to ram right into Eric. He was lucky it hit it's mark as he was dropped coughing for air while hearing a holler in agony and smell of blood around him.

"If you think smoke and mirrors is all I got, apparently you're as dumb as I thought you were." he said before lunging back ready to bite.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:35 pm
Frank dove for the ground when Erik tried to swipe him with his tail but he returned the favor and hit Erik with enough force to his ribs and he could have sworn that he felt the ribs crack under his tail.
Erik screamed in agony clutching his chest. His anger was quickly suppressed from the pain. He glared at Frank who folded his arms and flicked his tongue at Erik. “Want to play with the big boys?” Frank repeated the question back while he snapped his tail threateningly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:25 pm
At this point Eric was beyond the point of no return in giving every scrape of fury onto Frank, rage was in his eyes as he staggered to catch a breath from the blow. His footing was off even with his tail as a support, but even agony and pain wasn't going to keep him down as he was rattling for another attack. This caught Frank in defense mode and ready as he was met by a scattered pattern of tail swings. Jeremy had been watching with Issac from a distance at the fighting, at first it was instinct to try and protect him but that change faster than expected. He didn't want to doubt Frank on his first time out, in fact he almost predicted that Frank would be in a heap of trouble for someone to get him out. However that wasn't the case from what his eyes were seeing, he was actually doing well in defense combined with a little bit of tech added. Jeremy was impressed, but at the same time he knew his brother much more than anyone could ever know and was keeping eye.

The fighting snakes were at the heat of the moment, with every swing and jab barely making effect on each other. With Eric slowed down from his injuries, it gave Frank the upper hand on attacking on the weak spots to prove a point that he was able to defend just like the others. He was just lucky for the time being that he didn't have to bite, not sure of what the outcome would be if that did happen. Instead he managed to put in a few dry bites as he was about to get slammed. Eric on the other hand knew that he was in something he didn't expect to happen, realizing he was wrong on just by going on assumption. He truely did found an opponent that was willing to give a good fight, but the tables were turned on him and he didn't like this at all.

Eric started to become dirty with his counter attacks, trying to use Frank's tail as a way to take him down or to give a chance to strike. However it wasn't easy as Frank was just as alert and focused on the fight at hand even with thermal being his only way of sight. As he tried to go for a final swing, he was caught off guard as Eric slithered from behind and took a grab at his vest. The sense of feeling the cloth shift back triggered Frank's reflex, and ended up wrapping Eric in a tight hold with his tail.

"You said that you were one of the big boys?.....well all I ssssee is a mere garter snake caught by the bigger snake in the grass." Frank hissed, and threw all his weight down to make Eric go air bound right into the water. All he heard afterwards was yelling and more choice words as he looked down to see him drenched and climbing back up to land.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:59 pm
Frank snarled baring his fangs at Erik who tried to pull himself up on the dock. But, the fight was almost out of Erik. Frank was still stuck in thermal but he was having difficulty fully understanding what he was seeing. He tapped the headset quickly.
“Jeremy? Can you help me? As in help me walk? I am completely blind. I can’t see anything but blues and blacks. I do t want to fall off the pi..” He gagged though feeling a tail wrap around his neck. He could t breath. Frank had no choice, he bit down and felt the venom flow.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:34 am
No matter how much he tried to resist the urge to bite, enough was enough since it was clear that Eric wasn’t going to go down and stay. The sharp pain suddenly came to Eric, as his tail started to loosed around Frank’s neck. He coughed to breath, hearing more from his target as the sense of anger was still in his voice. But for Frank however, he was thinking about what had just happened and if it will leave repercussion later. He had no choice though in the matter, Eric was trying to choke the life out of him and it was the last resort of defense. Just like he was told many times in the lab, he did have a powerful bite and it could do some damage if enough venom was in the system.

Apparently, this wasn’t the case of if death was going to be an issue here Frank was about to turn around he heard a staggering voice still trying to taunt him. Over his shoulder he could still see a lingering sense of fight remaining on Eric. The only difference was that he appeared to be a little slower than just recently. Although Eric was bitten, somehow by some sort of reason he was still able to barely stay on his feet. Of course, knowing more about variety of snakes is another thing to put in place. The venom was taking a toll on him, but more of making him more and more sluggish than actually succumbing to it more worse. Eric tried to drag himself near Frank, though his body felt more and more like lead as he tried to keep moving. Frank knew that this fight was over, sure Eric is wired to keep going but he had reached the final limit in this one. He went near the near incapacitated rattler, knowing he wasn’t too much of a threat in this condition.

“Lookssss like the basement lab rat changed the game thisss time, maybe if you taunt lessss you would actually win a fight. I think you need a refreshment course on how to intimidate, don’t do it to sssomeone that can actually take you down. You may have fight, but ssso do I.”

Jeremy wasn’t too far when he saw the scene right in front of him, careful not to startle Frank in the process. He knew right away that it wasn’t a hostile touch as he could feel hands guiding him on a path.

“I can’t believe I’m ssssaying this but……you really show another side I realy never thought you had. Frankly I’ll be honest, I thought that I had to get you out of a ssticky situation with as head strong my brother can be. Guessss you showed me wrong with your first encounter, your defense is pretty sharp even in thermal.”

Frank just looked ahead, realizing that even though he was doubted earlier, it felt kind of nice to get praise over lecture for once.

“Sssssee, I told you I know a little bit about fighting…...even if it does come from a video game perspective. But now you got the idea and won’t have to hover over like a mother hen, thissss snake guy hasss a few tricks up his sleeves.”

Jeremy just smirked, “It wasn’t all on that, but more of I didn’t know what my brother had up his own ssssleeves. Even as kids he would play dirty, even if it meant I got a bruise or fracture he doesn’t care unless he hasss the upper hand. But then again, I was wrong and you were alright on this one. For now, let’ssss get you away from the edge, unless you want to go for a night swim.”

Frank elbowed him playfully, as he was led away from the water over to where Isaac had been hidden when the smoke cleared up. He poked his head out a little shaken, but still alright after watching the fighting in the distance.

“Okay, now I know why Tobias is selective with these things.” Issaac looked around as every sound has now put him on alert. This made Jeremy and Frank laugh a bit, since it was still a tri to watch out pinpoint he was with something as simple as a pin dropping even.

“I’m serious! One moment were surrounded by the enemy, next thing I know I almost become snake food. So yeah, I’m going to be watching and listening to every sound in this place.”  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:46 am
“Great! I can’t even read what is on the computer either.” Frank muttered annoyed. Jeremy walked close by before stopping suddenly. “Uff...let me know before you do that Jer!” Frank answered rubbing his nose from walking into his friend. “ your visor connects to the base call computer?” He asked astonished.
“Well yea, I can still control everything in my lab from my small devices on me. But, kind of useless at the moment to help. Unless you want to help.”
“Sure! Just tell me what to do.”
Frank took his visor and watch off. He gave them to Jeremy.
Ok, once you put the visor on, you should be able to read the screen. I also have the police cameras hacked. Don’t tell Toby! That’s how I’ve been able to keep an eye on what is going on.
“K, hold on, I can’t see.” Jer popped out a pen light to look but not before accidently shining the light in Franks eyes. The slit golden-blue eyes closed painfully. “Thanks for makeing it worse!”
“Sorry Frank. I didn’t mean it. You can see in the dark, I can’t. I can only see hues in the light.”  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:26 pm
He turned the pen over to what he was trying to hold, getting a better grip of how to put everything on without breaking anything. The watch was fairly easy, as it started humming slightly from feeling the warth of skin to know to activate.

"Well, that's one step down know for the tricky one." he said not too sure what will happen since it looked like any ordinary sports visor.

Placing it over his eves everything was a brighter hue through the night lenses, at first there was nothing till spectrum of lights starting beeping in activation. This scared Jeremy for a moment, but it became more fascinating as he was able to read everything that was seen from the main computer. He knew that Frank was a whiz when it came to tech, but this was a level that would be seen in sci-fi that was right in his face. Sometimes he had to wonder what all Frank could really do than just the gadgets he works on in the basement. As the thrill lessen a little, he looked through the panels trying to figure out each one and the typing encryption being displayed.

"So it looks like everything is on and running, what are you trying to do at this point?"  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:40 pm
“There was mention of more teams out and Aaron was distracting us from his real target. The animal hospital. I need you to look for the live feed near the animal hospital. If their there, then, I need to alert Nightflyer.”
Frank sighed while slowly running his hand in front of his face. Wish I could see. All the colors are throwing me for a loop.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:42 pm
Nodding, Jeremy looked over the section that was showing something like a video and pressed on the watch siding to zoom in a better look. It showed a camera from across the street, something that even he was still impressed that Frank was able to hack but had to keep his mouth shut not to get Tobias all wild up about more than at this moment. There wasn't much happening right at the building himself besides passing vehicles, Jeremy thought about skipping over to a couple more security cams just to see if there about the path towards the targeted place.

"I have to admit even though Toby will be ticked off, you really do know how to get around with knowing the city. So far I don't see anything right at the building itself, so that's good."

"Don't get all relaxed yet, if you know how those prowlers are, they can't be too far keeping to the dark. Not many of them can just simply walk in the street lights without a little bit of being noticed from onlookers."

Frank was right about one thing, usually if there is a major decoy it means a distraction for the other pairs to get to the next stop. His hunch was right as he looked over a few blocks away, a hovering dance of glow was among the trees of the park. That's something you don't usually see even at night, it had to been sets of eyes peering into the dark moving foward. Jeremy focused closer to the moving dots, and see shadows darting along with limited rest times.

"Looks night we gotta call the big guy on this one, at least three are in a group coming over towards the hospital. From the location specs they are about ten minutes away from location."

Just as he was trying to communicate to Tobias, an incoming beacon came from the corner that was coming from the manor. At first he wasn't too sure how anyone was able to call from the lab and went off the incoming messege, but if something wasn't done to reach to Tobias there was going to be more trouble of another ambush. Since this was having to do with animals, it was obvious that there wasn't going to be good intentions with the deranged mindset Aaron head with his disturbing work. Without much haste Jeremy moved a few sequences to connect with Tobias, alerting of what was seen on the computers about the trouble about to happen in a matter of minutes.

"Well for the mean time he knows that something isn't right, let's try to clear out of here so you can focus back on seeing without bumping into things."  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:27 am
"I should have known it was a distraction." Tobias muttered into his ear piece. The wind made it hard to hear but at least Frank could make it out. "By the way, I'm kind of useless at the moment reading my computer screens. You may have to rely on Cobra for that.
"As in?" Tobias questioned. "Well....long story short. I lost my normal vision in the heat of the fight. I'm stuck in thermal at the moment. I can't ready anything on the computer because all I am seeing is heat signatures."
"Ok, stay safe then. Can you get yourself around?"
"Umm. well, I guess I'm going to have to give this scent thing a try. I might as well learn now how to use it in case I'm on my own."
The beeping on the computer brought up a video with Sam at the computer base. "Guys? We have trouble! Someone hacked the main computer. It's doing all kinds of weird things right now."
Jeremy started laughing. Nobody told her about what Frank did." Well if your all done with your cat fight, it's Frank. He built a computer that connects him to the mainframe. It's me that's messing with it." Jeremy lightly laughed.
"Cobra? What are you doing on the mad genius' computer?"
"Well, he is kind of stuck in thermal at the moment." Jeremy eyed Frank looking completely bewildered trying to process the scents his serpentine tongue was giving him. "Yea, he's really down for the count at the moment. Hold on, I think Frank has a camera on this." Jeremy snickered as the visor took a picture of him. "How about that?" Sam smirked, "Poor guy! You going to help him?""I'm trying to."
"Cobra! Did you just take a picture?" Frank angrily crossed his hands staring at Jeremy while still flicking his tongue.
"Uhhh, I'm in trouble. I gotta go Sam."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:11 pm
He turned off the screen only to meet a pair of beyond annoyed eyes looking at him, though normally Jeremy isn't the one for joke making even though this was too much of an oppertunity to just let pass. However hearing a little rattling noise sway a bit was enough to just try not to show the humor of this.

"Don't worry about it, I didn't save the image or anything, Sam was just wanting a better understanding and-"

"Just save it! once I get my sight back again to normal I'll be the judge of that, and two can play that game if you did more than to show an explanation."

Frank was right in his face, tongue zipping back and forth as he was knowing well it was him he was speaking to, then again there was the slight sheepish tone he was hearing too.

With hands up in defense, Jeremy put a hand on his friend's shoulder to ease him a little away from tripping on his own self. It's not like he always had the hunch to kid around, but of course he did promise to be a guide for Frank till they were able to return. Issac was keeping his distance from the back in the case of another possible ambush from a small group, even though they've seen most heading towards the hospital there was no room for error and all eyes were needed from every angle.

"Well with you pretty much incapacitated, best to get you back to the manor where you can calms your senses more easily then in plain sight."

Jeremy wasn't trying to make Frank think that just because he was caught by surprise he was not longer good to fight, it just meant that he got a lot than he thought was possible to happen on his first night out. At the same time Toby was closer to the set target, and could be able to jump in if anything starts up and could call anytime to send in for reinforcement.

About at the halfway point the visor beeped again, Sam appeared wanting to get a little detail to what happened out there and why Tobias wasn't responding as much. It didn't take too long for Jeremy to give just the right amount of detail to keep her updated, although she was still eager with the questions.

"So what you're saying is that the first response was just a decoy ambush? Then again I can pass that from Aaron to do, with all the goonies he has there are plenty of pawns to play his game in his favor."

"We should've thought there was something a little strange going when it was just my brother and a couple others, usually if it was big the main one would be there too." Jeremy looked over watching Frank flick his tongue in the air, almost in a state of pure curiosity.

"Never knew you can really get the hints of everything around you, do I smell ham burning somewhere?"

There was a short moment of silence before he jumped from the sudden bursts of laughter, even Sam was losing it on the speaker from hearing him.

Even in a serious predicament Frank was good at cutting the tension with his antic ways, something they kinda needed with the expense from a friend's misfortune and curiosity.

"Oh laugh it up, beat a rattler when it's down more eh?" this just made them laugh even more as he wasn't always good with his wording of things. Jeremy gave him a firm smack in the back.

"Now you know how it feel on the other side of the joke."

"Don't even try me bud, I can't see you but it won't take much to knock you on your butt and me laughing back." Frank said with a sway of tail near Jeremy's ankle

"Alright boys settle down, GPS is showing you not too far from here so fight when you get home. Not like there hasn't been enough of that already with myself and Brittney earlier, I'm still feeling the sudden assault."

Although Frank was still huffing from his own predicament of being the butt of the joke, he did wonder about what was the fighting was even about. It couldn't had been some minor girl issues to have excessive damage and weapons drawn.

"I'm still mad about the shards in my tail from the vase you threw but humor me this, what in the heck even started that in the first place to get into a full out royale in the house? Uness it's a deep feminine thing happening that you don't want to disclose around men." He felt an elbow jab him in the side, but perked up at hearing a response.

"Honestly I have no idea what happened, it was like a wire was snapped and she went verbal at first but it escalated when she started shoving me. You know me when someone strikes first it's on after that, especially almost falling down stairs. Yeah we both were a little boiled up, and I guess adrenaline was going through our veins as you saw and heard but at least it's quiet back here but I'm still a little uneasy about the whole thing. It resumed when you left, and I went a little too far as the talons came out and there was blood. Since then she had disappeared, probably still thrashing around her anger but that was hours ago. I just think it's best I didn't think to look for her, and then I was seeing the computer acting up and responded to find out what was going on. Now that I know the truth of everything I won't say a thing about the hacking, he wont find out."

Sam was waiting for them as they crept from the underbrush, she was all snickers as she was watching Frank dart around to all the scents of the woods till he looked over from hearing them.
"Don't even say a word, I'm adjusting to this stuff plus it's actually oddly pleasing I can smell just by licking the air. Gotta get the hang of everything happening right?" he went on to say before he was back to the flicking.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:06 pm
"I honestly won't know what to say. I've never had to smell that way." Sam remarked back to the dead eyed Frank. He shrugged but put his hands out in front of him to prevent himself from running into any bushes or debrie in the yard. His body did though somehow alert him to where things were before he ran into them. He sensed the movement before he came upon things.
"Well, I may have to do a mask to be safe in case my eyes shift to thermal and I can't read my computer."
He got a little giddy though. " I have to try this. I'm sorry." Frank took a deep breath before taking a running leap and successfully somersaulted though the air with ease. His laughter erupted though the forest clearing. Sam and Jeremy just looked at each other confused.
"Sorry guys! I'm not exactly the most agile but since the accident, I can move faster, think faster, see patterns quicker. I just wanted to test my theory of my own movements.: Frank answered back upside down on one hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:03 pm
As crazy and out there he already was, the others really didn't know what to say but to think the only way Frank was going to learn of his abilities further was on his terms. Who else but the person with the skills can be a better way to learn. On the bright side it was probably the most energetic anyone had seen of him, especially just going all out with actual physical activity even with extras added to him in the process.

He was right about one thing, his energy was almost ten times active without the need to drown in caffeine to get a jolt. What was probably the most thrilling was the agility level, granted he was a little more on the husky side among the other males in the group so this was a bonus benefit. Frank felt around till he got the sense of bark, a smile gleamed as if he had an aha moment brewing. If a somersault was a breeze with him then a scaling up a high place would be a piece a cake, at least with the limited sight that is. With the wooded area being more in the cool spectrum, things were a little more easier to see in shape then it was at the pier with all the explosives going off.

"I wonder if I can pull something I never did in gym class, the ol rope and bell routine."

Sam just looked at Jeremy and only got a shrug as a response.

"Since when did do ever willingly went to gym class, you'd hide in the library before ever hearing a whistle blow."

"Well today's always a day to try something new."

Frank took a moment to clearly feel the trunk, and with a small jump was clinging instinctively in sort with finger latching close to the bark. A couple flicks in the air he quickly was sensing the earthy scent tones as his arms shuffled forward up the trunk. He was pretty much having a good time as he reached the what he sensed was a pretty high up branch. Getting a little bit over his head, decided to be funny wrapping his tail and hanging from it. Before Frank thought his tail would be extra weight on him, but with his senses of touch and smell in overdrive it was just like another arm. He was able to see three small dots from above, not enough to pinpoint a face then again who could really upside down that high.

"Well looks like his humor side increased ten fold as well. Jeremy hissed under his breath with a face palm.  

Britt Nightshade

Generous Millionaire

13,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500

Violet_Knightrose

Captain

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:55 pm
"Frank! Get down from there before.." A loud crack echoed though the clearing.
He gulped realizing it was his weight. Pulling himself back up from the branch, he scaled the branch just as it cracked in two.
"Are you done being stupid up there?" Jeremy shouted
"Uh...yea! I'm done." Frank grimed clinging to the branch. "Me and my stupid thoughts. I need to stop going though with all my ideas." Frank muttered. His tounge kept him grounded while he was climbing down from the tree.
"Sorry guys. I just wanted to see if I could some of the same things I see everyone else do."  
The Ravinhill City files: A day not forgotten (Anthro RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games