Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:37 pm
Damascus could feel a light shift in the wind which meant Zephyr was behind him. He looked at Helios and said. " Well I don't believe a battlefield is for talking. " He said softly. Raising his sword he dashed forward. Slamming his sword into the ground sharp spires of black metal began shooting from the ground in all directions around and under Helios. He looked back and knew Kenji was somewhere near, he didn't know where but he knew he was there.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:18 pm
Dulceri stopped and looked at Rygor, bewilderment playing in his eyes like a theater. "Rygor...." Before he knew it, an explosion had blew his right arm away into a glassy mess. It resembled the end result of a tree snapped in half by the wind itself and was twisted like metal after smelting. Even through the blinding pain, he was beginning to remember. "Rygor!"

Daphne watches as the wall of water comes rushing at her. Knowing she had no way of fighting it back, she ran to the nearest building and stood behind it. The water smashed it, breaking it in two. Daphne leaps to the side, narrowly dodging it. She received a gash from the broken glass over her left shoulder. In retailiation for the bloodshed, she rips the metal from the building and coats herself with it.

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:10 pm
Rygor felt something was wrong he stuck out his sword to the side signaling hold fire. He walked closer to them "What do you want" He said. He wasn't sure why but he felt that he was yelling his name for a reason. He was cautious if Dulceri attacked him he would attack back. He griped his sword hilt tightly ready to swing if he needed to.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:15 pm
Zephyr grinned at Damascus. "You know, I think you're right," she said. She let him go ahead and take the first attack on Helios, but kept her swords out so that she could get at him when she could.  

The Lacey Bear

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:37 am
Kneji was still in his sand form and heard everything that was going on. He did not know Helios so he could not tell if his behaivor was unusual or not. Again he waited for someone to make the first move. At this rate, he would probably jump out of nowhere and make the first move himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:04 am
Kyuri was on his way towards Helios flying at an high rated speed, he had his Nodachi in hand while his bow was upon his back waist folded which was a function it was built with. Soon enough Helios and two others came into view so he decided to wait this out for a moment since they were only talking and stood upon the tallest building in the area and looking down at them though he wasn't in plain sight and was focus on his hearing as he would channel his spirtual Chi to increase he already enhanced hearing. "I wonder who they are." He asked himself and waited to anything to pop off.  

Celestin Selone

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:51 am
Asani's eyes narrowed as Daphne hid behind a building to dodge. She was unsure of what the girl would do next. Asani noted that there was a long tear in the girl's arm from broken glass that had come from the building. Asani moved water around her preparing to break the metal armor.

Kitara looks over at a white haired girl who was with the other side{Krys}. She wondered who this was as she examined the girl's posture. You could tell a lot about a person from one picture and Kitara had mastered the skill. She could tell that this girl was a confident fighter, so much so that she could proably be cocky. "I don't want to hurt you, so I advise you to leave" Kitara said to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:42 am
(I changed it. I wonder how I messed that up in the first place. sweatdrop )  

Mahareshi

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:34 am
(Hey Mew, Alyss said she'd be back soon. She'll be handling Daphne from now on.)

"Wait...I'm not going to attack you. I'm going to thank you! Damn, let me get situated first." Dulceri breaks off the mesh that was his glassed arm and recreates it using sand from his body. "Okay, that's better, but now. I want to thank you for helping save what we could of Shale. I owe it all to you because honestly, I couldn't do anything to stop it."

"Ry, you really saved his nation?" asks Nephilis from behind him. "If so, then fantastic, but don't shake his hand. He can draw the water right out of you."

"I'm no liar....like you. You were the one to have it happen!"

"No, you're friend Zephyr was the one to have it happen! I just set it up as a precaution!"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:53 am
Rygor looked at them both "It's not like I went there to save Shale I had been there to talk to Dulceri and then the bomb flew at us and I had to try and stop it" He said. He then turned to Nephilis "What do you mean it was a precaution?" He said. He was confused he didn't think Nephilis would make something like that especially something that powerfull since it took both Rygor and Dulceri to save half of the city.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:09 am
"Here we go..." Dulceri said, sitting down with his legs crossed.

"Shut up! Anyway Rygor, it wasn't supposed to be that bad actually. I had it setup that if Marx died, then the weapon he built...without me knowing, should be fired at Silicia to eliminate all clues and evidence. Instead, he shot two of them at Tenshu and Shale. Good ideas, but they were both stopped weren't they?" Nephilis walks up to him and looks him in the eyes. In his eyes though, the thought of mercy didn't appear. "Do you think I would destroy Shale for no reason? I didn't call the shot there, I did to Silicia. Blame Marx."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:12 am
Daphne waited for the tidal wave to pass, seeing holes in her small build that would lead to her demise if she stayed there any longer. She opened up the spacious escape pod she had created and fell to the soaked ground. Soon she stood, wiping off the blood that slowly oozed from her arm. She looked up, sensing someone was watching her. Daphne narrowed her eyes but then shook her head, kneeling down to what water was left and washing out her wound.

((Sorry i've been gone. Band camp and then I got in a wreck. I know now I hate hospitals.))  

Maha clone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:13 am
"Okay Zephyr...are you through being a b***h now? I dont need a lecture from you" he stated as he saw Damascus and the spikes. He simply lept into the air over looking all of Kilitia. In taking the air around him he sighed as his body swayed in the air, he increased the pressure of Kilitia making it hard to breathe for anyone who wasnt from Kilitia and clapped his hands sending an immense wave of excrutiating heat at Damascus and Zephyr.

Amiea nodded at Nephilis as she saw the that someone had messed with the pressure. Lightning circled around her as she unleashed it into the sky, it striking randomly at Dulceri and company. "You all need to stop this madness" she stated.

((I'm sorrry for not being on more, but I'm having financial problems with school))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:20 am
Rygor frowned confused by this "This is so confusing" He said. He sighed unsure what to make of this. He could understand Dulceri being mad but he had hoped he would have been more level headed in coming to evermore. He looked at Nephilis "I think it should have been destroyed something that powerfull is terrible in any hands" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:33 am
Kenji felt the pressure of air and felt the heat. He smirked, it could get hotter from where he was. He looked around and saw that Helios was above the ground. Knowing he can't fly, he looked around for the highest building. Turning back into his human form and running at a building, he went right through it and looked for the stairs. Climbing all the way to the top and smiling at how that wasn't even a work out, he saw someone there. Not knowing what to do, he just minded his own business and watched Helios, Damascus, and Zephyr. He would help but right now, they didn't need his help.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games