Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:09 am
Nisshou H
Nisshou H
yoko lorako
As me or my sisters are absolutely not active on Gaia anymore I would like to give our Soquili new homes. I have full right on their Soquilis too do so.

I give full ownership of the Soquili and his/her familiar to the person and all the rights in breeding.
My request is just for them to keep breeding agreement already made (or discuss with mate about breaking it) and to send me the pictures of basket, foal and grow up and their babies descendant if they get because I love to see the arts smile

As photobucket need to be paid for 3rd party hosting now I will send all the art requested by mail smile
All information regarding rp, mating, breeding ... can be found here http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20155985

I, Yoko Lorako give full right to the following Soquili to Revolutionary Roniel
Tsubasa
Vaporeon
Plumeria
Yukina Li
Xan
Opal
Flora
Kirian

I give full right to the following Soquili to Kira of Flames
Rowtag
and give her full right to choose a new owner for Quanah

I give full right to the following Soquili to Valdmir Talamore
Starla
and give her the full right to choose a new owner for Wabon

I give full right to the following Soquili to Nisshou H
Aeris
Spinel Sun
and give her the full right to choose a new owner for Tamara

I give full right to the following Soquili to Caitlyn Hellstorm
Ruby Moon
Fallon

I give full right to the following Soquili to Infinities
Hedwig
and give her full right to choose a new owner for Thémis

I agree! Thank you so much Lorako! *snugs* And don't worry I'll find a good home for Tamara!

As per this agreement I have found an owner for Lorako's pony Tamara.
As of this moment full ownership of Tamara will go to Leena-chan!

Agreed! crying THANK SO MUCH <3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:01 pm
I, SkyDragono, am re-homing my sisters pets (Ketchkey), who unfortunately died of cancer a few years ago. I am the co-owner of one of the pets, and I have spoken to Miss Cherie (now Mx Cherie) about the other horse she gave Ketchkey, and she agreed to let me keep her as well. The following horses, I am currently taking over:

Ketamin
Leshiri (Who I co-owned with her)
Pahana (Originally given to her by Mx Cherie)

Her Teepee is located here.

I will be taking over full ownership of these three Soquili, and will have breeding rights, the ability to co-own the pets if desired, RP rights, and Teepee rights.  

SkyDragono

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:35 pm
yoko lorako
As me or my sisters are absolutely not active on Gaia anymore I would like to give our Soquili new homes. I have full right on their Soquilis too do so.

I give full ownership of the Soquili and his/her familiar to the person and all the rights in breeding.
My request is just for them to keep breeding agreement already made (or discuss with mate about breaking it) and to send me the pictures of basket, foal and grow up and their babies descendant if they get because I love to see the arts smile

As photobucket need to be paid for 3rd party hosting now I will send all the art requested by mail smile
All information regarding rp, mating, breeding ... can be found here http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20155985

-snip-Full here

Hedwig

Per the above, I have found and rehomed Thémis to Orangeish.
Orangeish Sherbert
Just quote! Still waiting on Thémis' uncert so you can have him re-certed in your name.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:36 pm
Old Agreement Here

As Kale was purchased wholly by me, and according to the profile the last login of Skye Fenyx was 06/12/2010, and as I got no replies to multiple in-thread inquiries on Skye having a new account, I revoke this agreement. Should they return and wish to create a new agreement, they may reach out to me directly.
Skye Fenyx

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500

Orangeish Sherbert

Time-traveling Zealot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:37 pm
Infinities
yoko lorako

-snip-Full here

Hedwig

Per the above, I have found and rehomed Thémis to Orangeish.
Orangeish Sherbert
Just quote! Still waiting on Thémis' uncert so you can have him re-certed in your name.

I agree! Thank you so much!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:39 pm
This is a new agreement for Ezekiel, co-owned by myself (oo DeD, formerly darkelementaldemon) and Tanakako (formerly Kaisanti). This agreement overwrites any previous agreement (we can't find the link to the old one...)

At this time, if either owner wishes to recustom Ezekiel, they are free to do so as long as the other is consulted and agrees to the details in the custom post. A recustom of Ezekiel will maintain these same agreements unless a new agreement is drafted and agreed to by both parties.

Both owners have rights to displaying Ezekiel in their signatures and teepees. Both owners have RP rights.

Both owners are allowed to fling Ezekiel without the permission of the other owner. Lifemates must be agreed upon by both owners.

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:41 pm
oo DeD
This is a new agreement for Ezekiel, co-owned by myself (oo DeD, formerly darkelementaldemon) and Tanakako (formerly Kaisanti). This agreement overwrites any previous agreement (we can't find the link to the old one...)

At this time, if either owner wishes to recustom Ezekiel, they are free to do so as long as the other is consulted and agrees to the details in the custom post. A recustom of Ezekiel will maintain these same agreements unless a new agreement is drafted and agreed to by both parties.

Both owners have rights to displaying Ezekiel in their signatures and teepees. Both owners have RP rights.

Both owners are allowed to fling Ezekiel without the permission of the other owner. Lifemates must be agreed upon by both owners.

Totally in agreement!! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:52 pm
yoko lorako

I, Yoko Lorako give full right to the following Soquili to Revolutionary Roniel
Tsubasa
Vaporeon
Plumeria
Yukina Li
Xan
Opal
Flora
Kirian

I give full right to the following Soquili to Kira of Flames
Rowtag
and give her full right to choose a new owner for Quanah

I give full right to the following Soquili to Valdmir Talamore
Starla
and give her the full right to choose a new owner for Wabon

I give full right to the following Soquili to Nisshou H
Aeris
Spinel Sun
and give her the full right to choose a new owner for Tamara

I give full right to the following Soquili to Caitlyn Hellstorm
Ruby Moon
Fallon

Hedwig

Agreed and Thank you ^^ hope to still see you around  

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:27 am
Wasteland Wyvern
Kaya Wolf Moon
I, Kaya Wolf Moon, give Wasteland Wyvern, co-ownership rights to Hollow Tzalmon in a temporary co-ownership specifically so they can use a single breeding to attempt to get a Purewalker.

User Image

Both
- Get Signature Rights
- Once Wasteland Wyvern's breeding is complete, either Kaya or Wyvern will break the agreement and return full ownership to Kaya.

Wasteland Wyvern's Rights:
- Gets FULL CONTROL over ONE breeding and does not require Kaya's approval for their choice in partner.
- Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights. Should Wyvern break the agreement, full ownership returns to Kaya.
- CANNOT: Make life altering decisions such as Lifemating or Death.

Kaya Wolf Moon's Rights:
- Has RP and Teepee Rights.
- Control over remaining breedings.
- Kaya has the right to cancel the co-ownership at any time for any reason.
- CAN: Make life altering decisions such as Lifemate or Death.
- In the event of three baskets, Kaya holds no rights to claim ownership of the third.

((Nipped this from Wyvern who nipped it from Mind cause I have no idea what I'm doing. XD))

Wasteland Wyvern

Agreed! Thank you Kaya! heart heart

Now that the baskets have arrived I am requoting this to break the co-ownership and revert Hollow back to Kaya Wolf Moon.

Thank you so much Kaya for my first Purewalker! You are the best friend ever! <3 <3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:28 pm
I am giving AstoriaFallen ownership of the following pony + familiar with the condition that they stay within the Utloyi project.

User Image
User Image  

LOLTERGEIST

Crew

A Knife

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:06 am
LOLTERGEIST
I am giving AstoriaFallen ownership of the following pony + familiar with the condition that they stay within the Utloyi project.

User Image
User Image

I aaaggrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:12 pm
Coming back to this shop gives me nightmares User Image

SO I'm no longer active for reasons I won't beat a dead horse about, so I've decided to rehome the following Soquili. They will be fully owned by the following owners and all rights transferred over to them.

Enjoy!

These following ponies go to sage:
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

sage_the_vampric_angel

And these following ponies go to Wyvern:

User Image
Without items uncert

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
(I can't find her adult cert and I really don't want to go dig for it)

User Image

User Image
Without items

Wasteland Wyvern

Do what you want with these babes. <3 If you need any other stages/alt certs/ family members or familiars please just message me.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:18 pm
Pollack
Coming back to this shop gives me nightmares User Image

SO I'm no longer active for reasons I won't beat a dead horse about, so I've decided to rehome the following Soquili. They will be fully owned by the following owners and all rights transferred over to them.

Enjoy!

These following ponies go to sage:
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

sage_the_vampric_angel

Accepted thanks ilybb  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:59 pm
Pollack
And these following ponies go to Wyvern:

User Image
Without items uncert

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
(I can't find her adult cert and I really don't want to go dig for it)

User Image

User Image
Without items

Wasteland Wyvern

Accepted, thank you Polly. I'll take good care of them.  

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

VelvetVixie

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:36 am
User Image || User Image

belloblossom

I would like to transfer full ownership and rights of the following soqs located in my Teepee To Belloblossom.

Discord: VelvetVixie #3417

Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games