Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Star Gate Command (Decommissioned)

Back to Guilds

Reply Dead Worlds
Something wrong (EVERYONE welcome. Base personnel included.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas The Knave Of Hearts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:18 am
Dan looked at eyes.. and laughed out loud..
"nice one.. very funny.. your right, theres never a quiet day here.."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:00 am
And scariest of all......when all our lives are in danger...its usually something we did, not some outside force.......this scenario excluded.....  

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:20 am
"aint a truer word ever been spoken.."
the back and forward joking was great for relieving the tension
OOC: Eyes idea for Base wide RP.. something wrong that ISNT our fault...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:20 pm
OOC:Yes! We should! it should be Richards fault!.....oh but he would slaughter us all...that wouldent be pleasent........hmm im off to play munchkin: Call of Cthulu now......wait! t should be Cthulus fault...i mena come on the Ghostbusters beat him.........anyway.....

Eyes turned around yet again....."Where is Feral?!"  

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain

Otachi Drift

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:18 pm

What I am...

ooc| o_o; -sidles back in- Hay guys : D; I'm back?

ic|
Feral had only just managed to get away from the gaggle of doctors that were not only begging her for intel, but trying to synthesize the cure for the strange disease that had been roving through the base.
When she made it to the front of the infirmary, she stopped and looked at Eyes and Dan, one hand propped on her hip as she said drily, "And so the conquering heroes return...is there something I can do for the two of you?"

...is NOT a disease you can CURE...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:01 pm
Hero phhhhhhht, if only you knew.....ive done my fair shre of...nvm. Anyway we need your permission in order to take the infermary off lock down, need your access codes in the gate room. Or only some of them if you only want ceartin areas taken out of lock down, but we need oyur indvidual codes for each section of the infermnary.  

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:02 am
Dan giggled..
"and i hurted my finger.."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:10 pm

What I am...

Feral nodded slightly to Eyes, "Ask and you shall recieve," she replied calmly, "Where shall I enter my codes?"
The Wraith then gave Dan a rather dry look and held out one of her hands.
"Let me see."

Otachi Drift

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:34 pm
"its not actually hurt i was messing... but my back aint to great and id like if you could take a look at it for me.."

he removed his green shirt and lay on the bed face down.. he enjoyd Calians touch whenever she had to fix his back.. she was short with him and snappy but he was sure she liked him.. otherwise he'd have been food ages ago...

"it wont take a minute Cal.. and its hurting something fierce"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:43 pm

What I am...

Calian rolled her eyes and moved to the bedside, "Foolish human," she muttered in annoyance, carefully checking along his ribs for fractures, "When did the pain resurface?"
While she didn't exactly like feeling like a personal massage therapist, she did like to make sure that he hadn't actually damaged any of his vital parts.
He was her friend after all...even if he did manage to annoy her with his strange antics.

Otachi Drift

Dapper Lunatic

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:15 pm
got to come with me to the gate room to enter them, if you cant leave then give it to me in a sealed confidential envelope and il deliver it to Labby......  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:08 am

What I am...

Calian nodded slightly and looked down at Dan, nudging him and saying, "One of the nurses can take a look at your back just as well as I can," before looking back at Eyes and gesturing towards the door.
"Lead the way."

Otachi Drift

Dapper Lunatic

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:40 am
Eyes leads Feral to the gate room, on his way out the door he looks at Dan as if to say, suck it up, but you cant know that for sure. Eyes (with feral in tow) heads toward the gate room and back to labby.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:06 pm
Dan lay perfectly still as the nurse worked the muscles over...
after a while he was alone again..
"Cal's much better"  

I-who-see-all
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:45 pm
Are we done here?......or are we contiuning?  
Dead Worlds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff