Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] fire and flowers (( Entei and hanna)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tasle

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:40 am
He watched her yawn and agreed, he was about to finish turning around when he realised there was something else he should do. Walking towards the nearest tree, he raised his head high and used the blade that was close to his mouth to lightly carve a spot on the tree. When he finished he stepped back to look at his work, turning to face them he explained "If we ever forget where the mare was last seen we can just look for that marking.

He walked up to them, "I wonder if we'll come across them" he pondered "Any idea about what they look like as well?" He walked a few more steps towards the village, before stopping to wait for them.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:10 am
Hanna watches him mark the spot, she smiles sweetly at him explaining " that is a good idea." she looks at Takai then turns back to Entei, then starts down the trail hearing something down the trail she looks at Entei and blinks " do you here that?"

blinking Arlin looks ahead trying to see something, tensing and taking a step forward, he watches as a mare's face, it was ivory with blue,purple and blue flower markings and blue and purple hair " whoa there she is."

Hanna blinks and watches the mare get closer to them  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Tasle

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:30 pm
He listened to Hanna and froze, to listen quietly "Hear...?" he then heard the sound and quickly moved beside Hanna and Takai. He lowered his head slightly as he saw Arlin tense and back up, he raised his head back up to where he saw them looking.

Then he saw the colorful mare, approach. "So that's her..." he watched her. Looking at the coloring, and markings 'This must be her...'

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:16 pm
hanna watches him move beside her and Takai, looking at arlin she blinks as the mare walks towards them slowly

Takai blinks and watches the mare holding on tightly to Hanna and watching arlin and Entei

Arlin blinks his eyes at her and then watches carefully to see what the mare would do next.

Bella looks at Entei first her ears forward, she was looking him over since she had never seen a stallion quite like him exp for the skinshifters at the forest temple that she protected, that temple was a place that only the elders may go, it told the stories about her greatgrandparents and what happerned after that she blinks spotting the two-legger and Arlin, then looks right and Hanna and Entei " hello there."  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Tasle

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:34 pm
He watched the mare, she seemed to notice them this time. She seemed to be interested in the group, "Greetings" he called out to the God or mare. Looking at Hanna and Arlin followed by Takai he asked "What brings you here?" He hoped that the answer might help clarify, what or who she was.

He tempted to ask if she was Gaia, but didn't want to seem rude. Look at her he noted the coloring on her and the flower markings. 'She looks just like Gaia...' he pondered for a little bit. Maybe Arlin might be able to tell if she is Gaia or not...

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:21 pm
Bella looks at Entei then smiles " hello there young sir." she looks at hanna and arlin " hello to you as awell." she watches them carefully then before speaking agian " I came here to check over things as my goddress would have me do."

Hanna blinks and at looks at the mare and entei then back to arlin " hello" Listening closely to her hanna blinks

Takai giggles and offers her hand to the mare

Arlin bows his head to the mare then listens to her as she talks " I take it your not Gaia?"

Bella shakes her head " no, I'm her greatgrandchild."  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Tasle

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:48 pm
"Greatgrandchild" he was quite surprised by that thought and showed it clearly. "I heard that Gaia had three children, which is your mother?" He felt rather excited to leard more about this strange mare and hoped he wasn't intruding. Pausing afterwards he was curious as to what she was checking "So what are you checking for... the wildlife, us Soquili, that village?" he felt a little sheepish asking all these questions, after she just introduced herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:37 pm
Bella nods " I'm Bella Lillian, my grandmother was Lilly she was in charge of watching for the shapeshifters and making sure that the village stayed safe, now that she is gone, it is my charge to do the same and protect the soquili and two-leggers in the village, it is past down from grandmother to grandchild." she smiles she like Entei it was ok to be asking questions " I'm here to check out you soquili, mostly."

hanna listens closely and smiles at Entei and bella " intresting>"  

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

Tasle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:26 pm
"That is amazing" he thought about what he had just heard "So the job as guardians is passed down from generation to generation..." He looked at her "Aren't you ever afraid of the skinwalkers?" He looked at her with a slightly worried expression on his face, from what he heard they were things that nightmares were made of. He smiled at her comment of checking up on everything thing and body.

He then turned towards Hanna "It is indeed, very" he then smiled at her.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff