Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Promise is a Promise (Jazz and Glow Heart) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:08 am
"I think i can make it...just so long as we can go slow..." she lifted the leg up a bit, giving up on trying to use it. "this one." she motioned to her now lifted right front leg. SHe nuzzled him back, smiling lightly. "I'm sure its nothing serious." At least, she hoped it was nothing serious...She glanced around. "which place would be closer, Lita's or Skye's?" she asked while moving forward, attemtping to walk on three legs without falling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:53 pm
Jazz looked around and really didn't know which was closer. He was almost too worried to think. "I don't know which is closer to us. I think we are about half way between the two." he said and nuzzled her again.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:29 pm
She looked at him a moment before nuzzling him lightly. "Please calm down...your making me worry, sweatheart, and i'm trying not to..." she said softly. She glanced over, seeing a tree with a nice bit of shade. "Seeing as walking seems like to much of a hassle, how about i go lay down, and you go and get someone to come look at my leg. THat way if somthing is serious it won't get worse and we can have somone look at it faster." She started to make her way over to the tree. "You go on, i'll be alright."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:37 am
Jazz dipped his head in embarassement at being so worked up. "Sorry, I will try to calm myself." he said as he helped her over to the tree. Once he was sure she was settled and safe he nuzzled her one more time before he took off. "I will be right back with Skye. I won't be but a moment." he said and then darted off towards his home.

As the red stallion ran he hoped she would be okay but knew in his heart that she would be. Skye would see to it that she was okay and well again and then her own human, Lita, would take good care of her as well.

It was not long before he arrived back at the teepee. His mother and son were not there and had probably gone for a walk as they did most days. Looking about he found Skye fishing in the river. He quickly went to her, splashing like a big goof through the water.

"Jazz! You're going to scare all the fish away!" the indian girl said in frustration as she had been fishing all afternoon without being able to catch a single thing. Signing she watched the stallion as he was determined to make his way to her. She noticed something different about him and the look in his face. He was worried about something.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:23 pm
Glow smiled softly as the watched the stallion race off. Resting her head against the ground and closed her eyes a bit, humming softly. She accually thought it was a bit cute how worried he was about her, and it made her feel special some how, for somone to care so much about her even after the short time they knew eachother. She hoped, as she lay there, her leg hurting a little, that nothing ever came between them... She sighed a little as she relaxed, waiting for her knight in shineing armor to return with help.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:49 pm
Jazz continued to make his way to the girl in the river, ignoring her frustration. Once he got to her, he began to nudge and n** at her shoulders trying to get her to follow him.

Deciding that wasn't working, he went around behind her and tried to push her to the shore. But that only caused her to practically fall into the water.

"Jazz! Stop it! What do you want?" she said exhaustedly, tired of the stallion pushing her all over the river. The girl began to head to the shore, followed closely behind by the stallion.

The stallion was thrilled when the girl headed to the shore but soon became aware that she had gotten out of the water so he couldn't push her down into it. She still had no clue that he wanted her to follow him. So he went and took hold of her shirt sleeve and began to pull her in the direction he wanted her to go in.

"Hey, hey, hey! Your going to rip my sleeve now you weirdo! Do you want me to follow you?" she asked. This caused Jazz to immediately let her go and give a happy neigh. Then to her suprised the stallion knelt down as if for her to mount and ride upon his back.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:59 pm
Glow hummed softly as she waited, looking around. She sighed, hopfully he'darrive back soon, her leg was starting to go numb and she didn't think that was ok...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:30 pm
Skye sighed, a bit nervous to ride on the big stallion but she had to trust him. She knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt her but it was a big step to take. She shook her head getting out any uncertainty and swung her leg over his broad back. Before she knew it, they were off threw the forest at a fast speed. The indian girl had to practically lay down and wrap her arms around his neck to keep from falling off or being hit with branches.

Jazz raced through the forest heading back to where Glow lay waiting for him. It wasn't long before he came bursting back into the clearing with Skye clinging tightly to him. He gave a happy neigh, the best he could with being winded, as he saw her still aying there waiting for him.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:10 pm
Glow blinked and looked up quickly as Jazz returned. She smiled. "Jazz! your back." Tilting her head she could see the girl on his back. "Perhaps you should let her down now Jazz, she looks frightened..." Her ears tilted back, forgetting her own predicament and worring about the human girl who clutched at Jazz as if her life depended on it. With, by how fast he must have been going, she wouldn't be surprised if a fall could have been trouble. "i'm glad your back, it was kinda boring just waiting here..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:21 pm
"Huh? Oh Skye!" he exclaimed and knelt for the the girl to get off. He had completely for got about her in his mad dash to get back to Glow. The girl slid of nad stood there kinda shakey for a moment trying to relax after her ride. The stallion nuzzled her to make sure she was fine and then went to nuzzle his love. "I would have been back sooner but it was hard trying to get her to follow me." he said hoping she was still okay.

Skye stood there and watched the two wondering why Jazz had brougth her here and what had been so urgent about it. "Now why did you bring me here you silly goof!" he exclaimed and put her hands on her hips waiting for him to give her a clue.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:31 pm
Glow nuzzled Jazz. "its alright." She looked over at Skye before carfulling getting to her feet again. She limped a few steps forward before she had to lay back down. "Ow...still hurts." She sighed a bit before looking at Jazz. "Thank you for getting back so quickly." She smiled and turned to look at Skye, sticking out her hurt leg a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:40 pm
Skye watched as the mare got up and limped a bit before laying back down. Now she understood why Jazz had brought her, his friend was injured and needed looked at. She walked over to the mare and knelt down beside her and patted her neck. "So your why Jazz brought me here huh? Well let's have a look shall we?" she said and began to inspect the mare's leg.

Jazz watched protectively as Skye looked at glow's leg. "She should be able to tell if it is something to be worried about or not. And you are most welcomed!" he said and laid back down beside her.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:38 pm
Glow lightly nudged the girl's shoulder in thanks before nuzzling Jazz. "Well i sure hope it is nothing serious...." she laid her head down, watching Skye as her leg was looked at.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:59 am
Skye nodded as she stood and wiped her hands off on her pants and then brushed the dirt from her knees. "Well, I don't think it is broken. Just sprained, which probably hurts and awful lot." she said smiling at the mare and then she bent to pat the mare's neck again. "You should be good in a couple days. Just need to be more careful is all."

"Doesn't look like it is. That is a good thing. Otherwise it would take you a while to get back home to Lita and then she might worry." he said and laid his head across her shoulders.  

Rev311

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:17 pm
She flicked her ears and nodded to Skye before nodding to Jazz. "Seems so...I'm glad. THo..." She nudged her leg softly. "It still hurts..." She sighed lightly. "I shouldn't have been jumping around like that...How stupid of me..." She lay her head down, nuzzling Jazz softly. "Thank you love..."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff