Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mighty Jorge Legion of Unspeakable and/or Speakable Doom

Back to Guilds

Tags: Evil, Plundering, Pilllaging, Enslaving, Happy Dance Time 

Reply The Mighty Jorge Legion of Unspeakable and/or Speakable Doom
The Dojo, Boxing Gym, and Kage's Quarters (RP thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:52 am
((Been a while...I hate not having my own computer stare ))

*Darkhom let her be to train, and went back to his own sword. He began a complicated sword dance, easily wielding the large blade. Darkhom was glad for the fire weapon being a sword. Flits of fire trailed off the sword as he continued his training.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:43 pm
A few hours passed as Fu sat there trying to get the new technique down. She had made a slight amount of progress; there was a thin band that went across the length of the 'blade' while the rest...well it looked extremely serrated.

Fu stopped, taking a deep breath. "Well at least it's a bit better... gah. I need me a break." She shook her head as she stood up, disappearing to get some fresh air.  

Fu
Crew

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:44 am
*Darkhom didn't even notice Fu leave. He was deep in thought, working to manipulate the fires of the sword, control the lingering flames into a beautiful yet deadly dance. The ground around him had become incredibly scorched.*

*Finally, in a grand flourish, he released the flames in a nova around him. He wiped the sweat from his brow, putting down the sword*

Better...could be better...

*But his mind was distracted. The location of the next city was so close, he just couldn't get out of his head. With a sigh, he left the dojo, heading toward his room, to see if he could learn more*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:13 pm
*Darkhom had intended to return to his room, to rest further and do more research on the cities. But he found he just couldn't sit still. He had spent a week straight in his room healing and reading. Now, he needed to be active.*

*Now he was in the dojo, attempting to train with this new, chain weapon. He had never really used anything like this before as a weapon, and hadn't been sure where to even begin. But once again, that silent voice in his head seemed to be guiding him, as he spun the electrified chain through the air, whipping it at great speeds to scar and shatter the training dummies. It seemed fairly simple, though he wasn't happy with the effect.*

There must be a way to get more power out of this thing...  

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:25 pm
*After only a few hours, Darkhom seemed to have gotten a hang of this chain weapon. He could easily whip it through the air, striking against a target, or wrapping the target up before decimating it. Of course, practice dummies were much easier targets than living creatures, but they would have to do. Still...*

This won't work against heavily armored foes. The lighting may stun them, but I need something with a bit more punch...

*Suddenly the light went off, so to speak. Wrapping the chain tightly around his right arm, he tighten the link across his knuckles. Feeling the energy flowing through his arm, Darkhom went into a sprint. He approached the target dummy with lightning speed, and with a single right cross and a flash of light, the dummy was obliterated.*

That's more like it. *Darkhom grinned, noticing one of the spiked ends of the chain had moved to potrude out just beyong his fist* Now we're thinking along the same lines.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:50 am
"GAAAH!" Fu's fist went through the dummey, splintering the pole that held it erect and causing it to topple over. She panted lightly as she turned back to look at her work and let out a sigh. She'd lost count of how many had broke, not that the wooden dummies put up huge resistance, and half the punching bag lay on the floor with its contents spilled all over. She hadn't meant to slice it, but one of her kicks ended up with wind lining it and the bag broke.

"Well...at least I feel a little better now. I really can't remember the last time I've done this, no weapons or anything. It felt good..." Fu looked down at her knuckles and noticed the blood; she frowned. "Guess next time I should wrap them or something. Probably got some splintes in there too. Let's see....ah, bandages. Well I need to wash off anyways, and I think a good soak would be nice...I'll wrap 'em after I get out." Fu grabbed the bandages and started walked out, stopping as she once again looked at the mess. "Ahh...me thinks I'll clean this up first..."  

Fu
Crew

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:41 pm
*Darkhom didn't respond, didn't say anything the entire way to the dojo. He was too busy focusing on the power of wind, allowing the energies of narture to fill his body. They come to easily these days, perhaps a bonus, or side effect, to the powers granted to him from those chests?*

*He didn't care. Once inside the dojo, he placed his sword aside and turned to face Fu* Now, try to hit me with a wind blade. And don't hold back.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:14 pm
Fu stood still for a moment, collecting herself; thinking of all she had learned, and of all that had happened. She looked at Darkhom, hearing the taunts and teasings of Raven and even Fujin, felt her fists clench at the thoughts that raced. As her anger and frustrations rose, Fu let herself place blame on Darkhom; she had been toyed with because of him. He had put her through all the trials and tribulations, had almost gotten her killed, and still saw her as a nuisance.

She wanted to hurt him.

Fu jumped at Darkhom with the intent of punching in his face; she was too focused to see the serrated edge that had formed around her fist.

((The Dark Side is strong in this one xD ))  

Fu
Crew

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:38 pm
*Darkhom watched her closely as she mentally prepared. He sensed her feelings; her frustration and anger. Anger, huh? Interesting, but Darkhom knew how dangerous that emotion was.*

*He didn't move when she lunged at him. He clearly saw air forming around her fist. It had come along fairly well, but wasn't there yet. The edge was jagged and uneven, dull in some places. She wouldn't be able to release it properly either, though the punch would be quite painful*

*Painful for most anyway. At the last moment, Darkhom easily sidestepped the attack. Full on frontal assaults were always so easy to counter. As she flew passed him, he placed his open palm against her exposed back and released a powerful burst of wind, sending her flying several feet.*

Again. *He stated before Fu could even get to her feet* Hit me with a fully formed wind blade...or I will kill you. *His even tone indicated that it was no empty threat*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:44 pm
"Gah!!" Fu hit the floor hard, rolling to a stop. She pulled herself up and stared at Darkhom. 'He's going to kill me. He's going to train me by killing me. I can't even get this stupid blade to form, and it's gonna-' Her attention was drawn to her hand, with a partially formed edge around it; that made her think of the punching bag, and it suddenly made sense.

Fu brought her attention back to Darkhom, clenching her fist as she pictured cutting him down. She could actually feel it this time. The air around her hand felt more refined, almost heavier. It felt more proper.

She ran at Darkhom once more, moving as if she were using her daggers instead of fists. Fu started out head-on, side-stepping into a roll as she reached Darkhom. Her bladed arm reached up towards his abdomen as she rolled past. It wasn't perfect, but it was sturdy; no longer jagged, even the dullest of the edge couldn't really be called dull.  

Fu
Crew

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:23 am
*Darkhom watched her closely, watched as the blade formed around her wrist. It was much better than before.*

Better...*He muttered as he sidestepped the attack, unleashing another open palmed wind burst at her exposed back* But not good enough.

*Before she could get up, he was gone, standing several feet away from her. He was concentrating a large amount of wind energy around his body and in the palms of his hands.* Prove to me you're not incompetent.*He taunted*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:10 pm
She took the hit to the back in stride, wasting little time in getting back up. "If I was incompetent, I'm pretty sure I'd already be dead." Fu no longer clenched her hand into a fist; Instead flattened her hand, as if making a physical dagger with it. The wind edge conformed to it, thriving. Her hand was a blade now, and she knew it would slice without a problem. She also knew that it still required too much attention from her for usual wind-reliant movements.

"Let's see what we can do..." With a slight smirk Fu ran at Darkhom once again. The wind blade made sense now, and had started feeling less awkward to work with. She jumped at him and, as she figured, her attack was blocked; She let the blade dissipate as she brought her left hand to the front, releasing a blast of wind at Darkhom. She didn't expect it to phase him, but it did propel her enough to dodge his counter.  

Fu
Crew

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:23 pm
*Darkhom couldn't help but smirk at her tactics and the small crater in the ground at his feet, where his counter attack had missed. But, what good was a counter if it didn't give you the upper hand?*

*Just as she landed on her feet, he came at her, thrusting his other palm forward and releasing a powerful gust of wind her way, sending her flying*

Always keep your guard up...and hit me, if you can. *He smirked again, taunting her. There was a hint of darkness in his voice, and he couldn't ignore the fact that he was starting to enjoy this.*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:47 pm
Fu crossed her arms to guard and rode the wave backwards. She let out a grunt as she hit the wall a little harder than she expected to, then looked around at the room. There was already a decent bit of damage, and it was hard to maneuver being so confined. So Fu decided that should change.

Wind gathered around her hand in a cyclone, extending outward until it grazed the floor. Fu brought her arm backwards harshly before whipping it forward; The wall behind her splintered and broke, making a hole as the cyclone shot forward towards Darkhom. Fu released the cyclone from her hand and let the momentum carry it to Darkhom; She used that moment to break through the hole and go outside.

She took a deep breath and smiled to herself; this was much better. Fu took a defensive stance as more wood exploded from the broken wall, Darkhom stepping forth into the open area.

(( luls it's been so long since she used that, I had to scrounge around and make sure she knew it rofl ))  

Fu
Crew

Darkhom Illuminari
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:54 am
*Darkhom was grinning as he stepped outside. That vortex through him off guard and almost hit him...almost*

Quick thinking...unexpected...unpredictable...good. But it's still not a wind blade.

*The wind around him was starting to take on a darker aura. The darkness Darkhom had recently taken in was leaking out, but he was aware of it. Nor would he have cared if he was. He formed the wind into concentrated spheres in his hands and lunged, pressing the attack against Fu. He would awaken her instincts...or he would kill her. Right now, for Darkhom, it was as simple as that.*  
The Mighty Jorge Legion of Unspeakable and/or Speakable Doom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff