Submit

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:24 pm
about dying alone...

I saw the notebook... thats how I am going to die  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:38 pm
JoeEuphonium

How do i become my own rock to rely on?

Hello *waves* My name is Joe and I am Co-dependant.

I am struggling so hard right now to find myself. I am now going longer periods with out my kids. I get extremely lonely at night. I am trying to find a way to be happy with myself. I also am staying away more and more from gaia as well... which makes me wonder if I am also dependant on it and you guys for my happiness too? *huggles*

Someone told me that i must be my own rock.
But.. i think about that ... and ... im not sure if thats right or not.

I think Right now ... I am a tree.... I think that my rock is something that I am rooted into.... for a long time... I was rooted into my children. Now.. I must find a new rock i suppose... perhaps music, maybe work, .....maybe its God that i am missing?

Please... thoughts on this everybuddy would be soo helpful....*huggles*

EDIT: replace rock with anchor... they said be your own anchor >.< im a rock for hearing and thinking rock lol >.<

I once relied on other people (I would prefer not to go into detail about who) for my own happiness. I do not care if it sounds corny, but life changed when I allowed God to become my ""anchor." Being who God intended me to be means not giving power over my happiness to others, but taking joy in who I am and in my relationship with Him. I'm not saying that life is perfect, in fact, it's been a very difficult year for me. But my relationship with God has given me the strength and faith I need to endure the bad times and find joy even when all is not well. Well, I guess this isn't a place to preach, so if you want to know more about my feelings on this, pm me. I will pray that you find your anchor and your own joy.  

Alanna79

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:43 pm
I don't have a god per se.
I don't have a rock.
I am a seed long adrift on the ocean of life and I do not want to be alone.
So I simply reach out and try to be with people and not be alone until I find purchase somewhere, finally put down my roots, and grow into a great and noble tree, in a soil of long-chased security and love, with a million leaves of hard-won, brilliant experience with which I can shelter and nurture those around me from.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:46 am
Exxos
I don't have a god per se.
I don't have a rock.
I am a seed long adrift on the ocean of life and I do not want to be alone.
So I simply reach out and try to be with people and not be alone until I find purchase somewhere, finally put down my roots, and grow into a great and noble tree, in a soil of long-chased security and love, with a million leaves of hard-won, brilliant experience with which I can shelter and nurture those around me from.

wow...

Greatly written Exxos...

you do know, for the record,... that you can create your own foundation upon which you can grow into that tree right?

May you get all you need to soothe your soul and grow your seed...

User Image  

ErinsChaos

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:14 pm
ErinsChaos
you do know, for the record,... that you can create your own foundation upon which you can grow into that tree right?

That is what is said, but it does not seem to work that way in practice. I keep trying though.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:21 pm
Exxos
ErinsChaos

That is what is said, but it does not seem to work that way in practice. I keep trying though.

Well just keep going and growing hun. Perhaps you just need that little bit of love and sunshine in your life to help you get going.. It's out there.. you'll see.  

ErinsChaos

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:39 am
So sunday night found me in a supper big depression. I don't know what happened but it seems like ... well .. I don;t know... just felt like i wasn't good enough. I had super low thoughts of myself. Now my question is...are.. can depression be heriditary? Is it ok to get sad once in a blue moon? Is it natural? Are there things besides drugs that i can do to help cope with it? Like exercises or something?

Anyways ... yeah ... i got very hard on myself... and for like two seconds...just two... i even thought i wasn't good enough for shar... but that quickly passed as i told my self that was the most idiotic thing i have probably ever thought. But yeah... anyways... I am MUCH MUCH Better. I think it passed.. sometimes i think of it as a kind of PMS situation. But i think about it ... and my family does kind of have its history of depression. My uncle.. who is like my twin... for reals.. people think of me as a younger version of him... is taking zoloft for depression... the scary thing is that i never thought of him as ever being depressed.. he is always soo happy... then i thought... well... so am i... and even i get major sadness every once in a while.

... anyways... i found some solice from a very unlikely place... Angie. She had known that something was wrong with me when i had dropped the kids off with her that night. We texted back and for later on that night when i had gotten home. I was able to tell her some of the things that were bothering me and cried which i thought was what i really needed. After that I felt much better.

problems with me seem to really stem from my own self value. I just don't think I am anything special really. and because of that... i think it is holding me back from actually getting a good job. I mean.. I have my bachelors degree in business managment... I should have a good job. and yet i am a sales associate... anyways... have to go. Luv you guys.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:11 pm
i think everyone must have some one or somthing to rely on ... or else they go insane,

for instance i have my 7 month old son. i am not allowed to loose it because i have to take care of him....  

Phoenix_soarys

Romantic Hunter

10,275 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

ErinsChaos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:26 pm
Random Advice quotes for giving advice lol

A word to the wise ain't necessary, it's the stupid ones who need the advice.
(for the record I don't believe that one.. it's just funny)

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.

Advice is one of those things it is far more blessed to give than to receive.

Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it.

I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.

I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it.

Whatever advice you give, be brief.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:26 am
JoeEuphonium
So sunday night found me in a supper big depression. I don't know what happened but it seems like ... well .. I don;t know... just felt like i wasn't good enough. I had super low thoughts of myself. Now my question is...are.. can depression be heriditary? Is it ok to get sad once in a blue moon? Is it natural? Are there things besides drugs that i can do to help cope with it? Like exercises or something?

Anyways ... yeah ... i got very hard on myself... and for like two seconds...just two... i even thought i wasn't good enough for shar... but that quickly passed as i told my self that was the most idiotic thing i have probably ever thought. But yeah... anyways... I am MUCH MUCH Better. I think it passed.. sometimes i think of it as a kind of PMS situation. But i think about it ... and my family does kind of have its history of depression. My uncle.. who is like my twin... for reals.. people think of me as a younger version of him... is taking zoloft for depression... the scary thing is that i never thought of him as ever being depressed.. he is always soo happy... then i thought... well... so am i... and even i get major sadness every once in a while.

... anyways... i found some solice from a very unlikely place... Angie. She had known that something was wrong with me when i had dropped the kids off with her that night. We texted back and for later on that night when i had gotten home. I was able to tell her some of the things that were bothering me and cried which i thought was what i really needed. After that I felt much better.

problems with me seem to really stem from my own self value. I just don't think I am anything special really. and because of that... i think it is holding me back from actually getting a good job. I mean.. I have my bachelors degree in business managment... I should have a good job. and yet i am a sales associate... anyways... have to go. Luv you guys.

Yes, depression is genetic in some cases, and yes, it's ok to be depressed sometimes. It's a natural feeling, the same as happiness or anger. Depression becomes a problem if it starts to interfere with you living your life (being unable to get out of bed, nothing is fun or interesting anymore, etc) and that's the point you should probably go to your doctor.

If there's one thing I've learned in my (short) life experience, the path that you thought you should be on, isn't necessarily the one you'll end up on, and may not even be the one you should be on at all. If you're a sales associate, that's ok. Being a sales associate doesn't make you a bad person or an underachiever or anything else. It means you have a job. If you don't like that job, you should find another one, but that job isn't bad in and of itself, even if society likes to think it is. We can't all be multi-millionaires, and they're usually not happy anyway.  

Tiika Firedancer

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:03 pm
*huggles Tika* thanks heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:11 pm
oooooI've spent most of the day getting abused. And then two of my close friends decided that they needed to abuse me as well. I tried to stand up for myself and made things worse. I always make things worse. They shattered my trust in them. And I don't know what I am supposed to do. I don't want to be hurt anymore. I want to just be done with the pain. After today, I think it is too late, the rift is too wide to make amends. It is the most precious thing in my life and I'm losing it. My heart is beating like a jackhammer and it hurts too much. I don't know where to turn. So much is eating away at me. I don't even know what to say. My head is throbbing.
oooooTo my parents, I am a worthless, weak, lying sack of scum that never does anything and is wholly useless. Most of my friends are angry with me or disappointed in me. Someone close decided she does not need a friend in me anymore because I am so bad at it. Most of the things I try to do I fail at and do everything wrong – and considering my health, I guess I fail at the basics of living too. I just keep going and fighting my way through each day, screwing up all over and when I manage to do something right, it is not acknowledged, not enough, or wrong anyway because people are assholes.
oooooI keep being told that I need to stop being sorry for everything. It is hard to overcome the programming of a life. Being blamed for everything. Especially when your family is insane enough that you get blamed for things that happened before you were even born. So I grew up feeling guilty and to blame for just about every bad thing. Then to top it off, the people who I thought were friends turned on me, used me, and left; while those who did care for me have largely died, leaving me alone and for a long time, I did not even make new friends because I was scared that I was cursed - that I was the cause of their deaths. I had dispelled that for a long time but then after Aki's sister, Nayami, died, their father started saying I was a demon sent to spread death. Perhaps it was true because as I reached out to them, more of that family died. So I have basically grown up with guilt as my primary emotion and the core structure of who I am. It is hard to rebuild the foundation underneath the building.
oooooAnd I have to admit, I have been having a hard time banishing the guilt I have been feeling. I think because I feel that I failed Mimiru. So all of the difficulties and being told over and over how I am a failure and do nothing right. And I remember her dad saying that, blaming me for that. I am trying to cast it out, trying to tell myself I am not worthless and not to blame, but I can't seem to shake it. I know that a big part of who i am is defined by guilt, I grew up with that instilled in me, my core emotion. And the people I trusted who now seem to have turned on me, worked hard to change that, but it is hard to reconstruct a foundation while everything is still on top of it. Guilt drove me to do a lot, to try really hard, but I never seem to meet anyone's expectations fully. On one hand, it made me a better person I guess, since it made me want to do things for everyone. Made me caring or some s**t. But it has also left me unstable and messed up... It is a widespread feeling of guilt, failure, and worthlessness, so I think that even though I can see I did everything short of flying over there and dragging her home, it is just more burden added to a worsening condition of feeling those things.
oooooMy health is on the rocks ( http://www.gaiaonline.com/journal/journal.php?mode=view&post_id=28782789&u=10587252 ) and I went to the urologist and radiologist. The urologist missed a film and found something. Since it was on the kidney itself, they had me in for a high IVP, turned out that this small blotch on my kidney had ballooned out. The people at the radiologist's kept saying it was a tumor, so i took the films over to the urologist's and he tells me it is not a tumor, but basically like a kidney hernia, it got thin and damaged, inflated out due to the increased fluid and restricted flow out. It is something I am told to get surgically fixed, else it burst, but so far I am denied it, even with dad's newfound on drugs like positivity no surgery for me and nobody else is covering it and the doc won't due it because it is outside the little lab rat sojourn he had me on though I got the IVP free since it was considered a rescan, well mostly free, you still have to pay for the chemicals and needles, but that was onlt 15 bucks. the doctor said if I did not get it fixed now, it could be as fatal as a ruptured bladder, basically by the time I get to ER and wait, I'd probably have half a chance, but I have gone through a lot worse, I have had a toxically urinaveated system, so I figure this is just something I will live through and see my qulity of life go down further - I'm not allowed to die, so life has to be as unlivable as possible. My body is trying to beat me down though that, I am as much scared, angry, frustrated as upset. Drink lots of water so you don't die! Oh, you're going to have a kidney blow out and probably kill you because you're drinking too much!
oooooEmotionally, I am gathering myself after Mimiru. I have had a lot of friends die, so I do not think I show it well, I just lock up a bit. I thought I could rely on friends now unlike I ever did in the past, but I still have a certain stoicness. One problem though is that another friend of mine, decided to get suicidal as well – not what I needed to deal with.
oooooRight now, I just want the pain to stop. On all levels, I just want to be done. I'm tired of living. I am tired of people telling me I must be strong. Strong is not repeatedly failing at suicide. Strong is not suffering. Strong isn't when you have no other choices and are simply dragged kicking a screaming through a life you do not want to live. It is at best stupidity and hopelessness. Every day wanting to kill myself, even the happy times, I want to die and make the hurting stop. The pain is just made worse by the meager scraps of fleeting good that is thrown to me, it just makes the contrast more apparent. But I guess if I lose those two, the promise won't hold me.
oooooI was pretty tempted earlier tonight, being so sick for so long has left me with a small pharmacy under my bathroom sink... With all the s**t I have gone through, it would be kind of a cop out to suffer this much and then just end it.
oooooThough it is kind of stupid as I have tried that mode of suicide many times and always just ended up seizuring, vomiting, passing out for a couple days, getting my stomach pumped, and/or seeing smells and tasting colors for awhile.
oooooIf I had stood my ground and not got that laptop and refused to go on this trip, I doubt things would have been different. Yes, it was the fountainhead of this fall out. But the damage was already occurring. If I had not have done it, there would have been less impetus for all this to start snowballing and falling apart. Maybe those things might not have been said and things could have been repaired before things got to bad. Such a mundane thing seems to have been one of the single biggest mistakes in my entire life.
oooooI feel like I should just disappear. Maybe if I vanished from everyone's life, the pain would subside... Go back to who I was then. Reading books in a friendless void of years then after Mimiko died... Maybe that's where I was supposed to be. Cast off, forgotten, alone. People can't hurt you when you're alone. They'd tell me you can't, that the pain is part of it all. I don't want anymore pain, anymore fighting, anymore guilt, anymore grief. I have hurt for too long and I want it to end.
oooooI feel bad about Shea in retrospect... Guilty for stringing her along when my heart is still locked onto a dead soul I lost so long ago. I cannot be with anyone because I am still tied back. Just so, I cannot seem to be a friend well, it does not fit my nature right, my soul is soured.
oooooThe world is messed up, my body is collapsing, mind twisting in the torment... And I never had the strength to deal with it in the first place, I just have yet to find the way out.
oooooWhen the people you trusted most start turning on you, where do you go? WHERE?! When the people who you thought knew you, knew you truly and saw you as not only who you were but who you were meant to be, when you find out that they so do not understand you on a basic, crucial level... What do you do? WHAT?!  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Kujujuwa
Crew

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:05 pm
I've tried a few times today to say something to you, about how much I care, about how much this whole guild cares. And I know that you know that we do, and that sometimes it just isn't enough... but that's as far as I can say. Yet there is so much more that I want to say, but I can't find the words for it all. I've been told I am immature, but I never really believed it until I met you. I don't mean anything bad by it, because I have so much fun talking to you and playing games and reading your Star Wars RPG. (I still want more of those if you have some ready) It's when you really need advise or just someone to talk to about life in general that I don't feel up to par. I want to help you so bad and I never feel like I have anything good to say that would make you feel any better. Just know that I do care and I do hope that you find a place where you can be you and have fun and not have to worry about things anymore, where you can finally just live your life. heart  
Real Life: Well Being & Getting to Know Your Fellow Guildies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff