Are you a team player?
Hobo Counter
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Jared Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:13 pm
fox_dreamer
" Mis, angel Im never alone, I have all the frends that i have made here sine i have been here. You included. " he said smileing at her and his tail was swishing back anf forth. " And Crow is sleeping i beleve with my mother. sot that is both of them . "
After the words where spocken he fell over on the ground wiht his new baby brother holding on to him " hello there Bro, how you doing ?"

Jared squealed ang giggled happily as Fox rolled back onto the ground with Jared in his arms, reaching down at Fox as his big brother held him up playfully in the air, "I dooin otay ... looky at me I a hobow!!!" he replied, snickering sweetly from behind his pacifier.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:14 pm
Yaoi Boy Toy
*He set the puppy in Emma's lap, got up and hugged Alley tightly* Miss me did you?

*Alley nods as she hugs him back*
Yes i did,,,happen some new stuff since i saw ya the last time
*she says as she still hugs him*  

alleycarpediem

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:15 pm
Aliator
* Ali was sitting in of of the chairs with his muddy feet up ontop of the table before him, in a way it felt good to be back to his roots. Wearing the same ragged clothes he wore when we was a hobo until just a few years ago.*
(Come on you can do better then that Ali!)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:17 pm
DBZJared
fox_dreamer
" Mis, angel Im never alone, I have all the frends that i have made here sine i have been here. You included. " he said smileing at her and his tail was swishing back anf forth. " And Crow is sleeping i beleve with my mother. sot that is both of them . "
After the words where spocken he fell over on the ground wiht his new baby brother holding on to him " hello there Bro, how you doing ?"

Jared squealed ang giggled happily as Fox rolled back onto the ground with Jared in his arms, reaching down at Fox as his big brother held him up playfully in the air, "I dooin otay ... looky at me I a hobow!!!" he replied, snickering sweetly from behind his pacifier.

"That you are and a good one at that. " he said huging his Bro tight and trying to stand back up but he was haveing a hard time wiht the kid atached to his leg.  

fox_dreamer

alleycarpediem

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:20 pm
(( gonk i have no idea which hero im gonna be tomorrow..or villan))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:21 pm
Aliator
Angel Miasma Omega
Aliator
* Ali was sitting in of of the chairs with his muddy feet up ontop of the table before him, in a way it felt good to be back to his roots. Wearing the same ragged clothes he wore when we was a hobo until just a few years ago.*
(( With my funds at the moment, nope talk2hand ))
((What about the stuff RDS sent us all? There was a paper hat...takes a lil creative budgeting)  

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jonathan McLeod

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:22 pm
Damion stared at them, a little embarassed about his clothing...he found he looked so stupid...mismatched, no shoes...messy hair, dirty face...just like running away from home all over again.

His hands in his patched up pockets, he walked over to the group, very shy.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:23 pm
fox_dreamer
"That you are and a good one at that. " he said huging his Bro tight and trying to stand back up but he was haveing a hard time wiht the kid atached to his leg.

Jared smiled at being praised, letting go of Fox's leg and letting his big brother sit up before attaching himself to Fox's chest, wrapping his little legs around Fox's midsection and hugging him around the neck lovingly.

Jared Valentine

alleycarpediem

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:23 pm
Jonathan McLeod
Damion stared at them, a little embarassed about his clothing...he found he looked so stupid...mismatched, no shoes...messy hair, dirty face...just like running away from home all over again.

*Alley walks up to Damion and hugs him, then discovers that he is dirty*
When this day is over.. you so need to take a bath young man,,*she says as she losses her grip*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:25 pm
alice the fallen angel
Jonathan McLeod

*Alley walks up to Damion and hugs him, then discovers that he is dirty*
When this day is over.. you so need to take a bath young man,,*she says as she losses her grip*

Damion smiled and wiped some of the dirt off his face with his sleeve. "Well,...this is Hobo day..so I figured I would look like the day you found me: beaten up, dirty, and scared...but I think being scared would be bad." He whispered and looked around.  

Jonathan McLeod

Angel Miasma Omega
Captain

Amorous Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:26 pm
Aliator
Angel Miasma Omega
Aliator
Angel Miasma Omega
Aliator
(( With my funds at the moment, nope talk2hand ))
((What about the stuff RDS sent us all? There was a paper hat...takes a lil creative budgeting)
(( I didn't accept the trade cause i'm Independent like that surprised ))
((If I break the rules for you I have to do it foreveryone. This is my birthday week so please comply. If you need a loan tell me or post in the bar, your a Mod Ali...)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:27 pm
Angel Miasma Omega
black_dragon_666
Angel Miasma Omega
black_dragon_666
"You might not have seen me but I have seen you...And I also missed you"He gently hugs Angel
She hugs him as she slips the note in her pcket.
He always did notice when she hid somthing but decided it was nothing"Are you ok hun...You look a little...i dont know...out of it"
"Oh, it's nothing really. How is Moon....and the little ones?" She glossed over it with her charm.
((Sorry for the late reply))"The kits are fine...Moon is just as beautiful as ever"He saw sonthing in her eyes that made him wonder if she was telling the truth but didnt presss it further"How are you?"  

black_dragon_666

fox_dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:27 pm
" Looks like someone is happy to see me" fox said smileing adn huging him back. he stud up and held on to him and looked around. He saw faces taht he reconisd even thow thay where realy dirty. Fox felt so nasty like this, He was not ust to being dirty even win he was living in the woods he never lived farm from a spot that had water near it.  
~Archives~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff