Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ Feedable & Breedable Pets' Guild ★

Back to Guilds

Reply ~ Feedable & Breedable Pet's Guild ~
Question and Assistance Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raine Arashi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:18 pm
Keikara Sa
I have quite a problem. A while back, I purchased a male DemonFox for a friend of mine. He recently changed his user name from Mitoko-san to Mitoko Sensei, but didn't realize that he should send in an ownership correction form. Since I'm in this guild and he isn't (and since I paid for the pet, which is married to my AngelFox), I figured that I'd go ahead and do the asking.

What should be done to correct the mistake? Should he just send in a correction form late? Please note that there are people including myself that can vouch for his change in user name if that is required to prove that he's not trying to steal the pet.

Just go ahead and have your friend fill out the form, we can see that the names are pretty much closely the same I don't think it'd be too much trouble.

3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:27 am
Whn to members on Gaia let their pets get married, will the pets have two different babies, or the same?

An one more question; Is it okay to sell one of my own pets to a friend, for the same price as I bought them for?

Thanks
Zashed  

Zashed

Raine Arashi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:31 pm
Zashed
Whn to members on Gaia let their pets get married, will the pets have two different babies, or the same?

An one more question; Is it okay to sell one of my own pets to a friend, for the same price as I bought them for?

Thanks
Zashed

Both owners get one baby. So it's the same.

Selling pets is against is not encouraged and against our rules. scream

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:25 am
Raine Arashi
Zashed

Thanks
Zashed

Both owners get one baby. So it's the same.

Selling pets is against is not encouraged and against our rules. scream

Okay, thank you. It was just a question, I'm not selling any of my pets!^^  

Zashed

Tallulah Robinson

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:17 pm
My Brother, Paulo167, Can't Go On His Account Because He Is 8 Years Old, And Gaia Says "You Have To Be 13 Years Old".

So He Can't Go On His Account, And His Pet Is On That Account.
Can You Change His Username To JediRevan167 ?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:18 am
Mission Vao
My Brother, Paulo167, Can't Go On His Account Because He Is 8 Years Old, And Gaia Says "You Have To Be 13 Years Old".

So He Can't Go On His Account, And His Pet Is On That Account.
Can You Change His Username To JediRevan167 ?

Oh I see...

Well, I can't do the change so have that account fill out a 'Misc Form' here, and then explain the reason in the post there.

Raine Arashi
Vice Captain

[~ Kabita Chiizu ~]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:50 am
I lost the code to my pet. I have the main code but I would like the code for it as a mini pet so I can put it on my profile. What can I do?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:12 am
[~ Kabita Chiizu ~]
I lost the code to my pet. I have the main code but I would like the code for it as a mini pet so I can put it on my profile. What can I do?

Go here, and then click on code retriever to the left.

Raine Arashi
Vice Captain

[~ Kabita Chiizu ~]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:24 pm
Thank-you! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:54 am
Raine Arashi
Keikara Sa
I have quite a problem. A while back, I purchased a male DemonFox for a friend of mine. He recently changed his user name from Mitoko-san to Mitoko Sensei, but didn't realize that he should send in an ownership correction form. Since I'm in this guild and he isn't (and since I paid for the pet, which is married to my AngelFox), I figured that I'd go ahead and do the asking.

What should be done to correct the mistake? Should he just send in a correction form late? Please note that there are people including myself that can vouch for his change in user name if that is required to prove that he's not trying to steal the pet.

Just go ahead and have your friend fill out the form, we can see that the names are pretty much closely the same I don't think it'd be too much trouble.

3nodding

Sorry I'm so late. I nearly forgot about this. XD We'll get it taken care of, thanks.

Azraella Caine

Distinct Bloodsucker

Demon_Kiroro

Loyal Lunatic

17,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:22 pm
Just curious...when you breed pets...do they ahve to be like two phoenix's or two foxes?....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:55 am
Demon_Kiroro
Just curious...when you breed pets...do they ahve to be like two phoenix's or two foxes?....

Yes they must be of the same species. But Angelic and Demon Foxes may breed together because they are both foxes but their child comes out as either Angelic Baby Fox or Demonic Baby Fox. It says so on the front page of the shop.

Raine Arashi
Vice Captain

Demon_Kiroro

Loyal Lunatic

17,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:05 pm
Raine Arashi
Demon_Kiroro

Yes they must be of the same species. But Angelic and Demon Foxes may breed together because they are both foxes but their child comes out as either Angelic Baby Fox or Demonic Baby Fox. It says so on the front page of the shop.

Opps ^-^' sorry I must of missed that..thankyou though  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:53 am
My friend Hottferrett666 is leaving gaia and she said she wants me to have her pet under my username...Is it allowed for a pet to change hands if one is leaving gaia  

Fire demon 1650

~ Feedable & Breedable Pet's Guild ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces