Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Yennefer's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood ➤: Satisfied? l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: N/A l Hunger Level ➤: 69%
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"How.Do.You.Taste?" Lucius thought about the question for awhile as he watched Yennefer's leg rget regenerated with her muscle and skin, looked like the wound was never there. But that doesn't explain the messy he left on some places. "You taste like gooseberries and liac.~ Haha~ Just kidding...Most flesh taste like pork, a little bit more bitter, stronger. It tastes quite go. You taste more of the side of veal.~" he commented on his meal. His ears perked up when he heard the bell rang, hopefully he doesn't feel hungry again. "Oh~ I have drama, maybe I can check on little Ciri.~" he cooed. Before he could get he placed a hand on Yen regenerated thigh. "You are okay, dear?"

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:56 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

Her leg was back in tip top shape, but just to be safe she extended it and bent it to make sure everything worked. It did. Taste like pork huh... I taste like veal? Interesting... well if you get hungry again just come find me~ That wasn't bad at all! In a sense Yen was telling the truth. It could have been a lot worse. Looking around at her bed, she frowned at the bloody crime scene. I'm going to have to get new sheets... she said with a sigh.

Looking at Lucius, Yennefer leaned forward and gave him a kiss in the lips. She could taste her own blood, and that made her stomach churn. The iron smell began to get to her. I'm fine darling~ If you see Ciri.. please be gentle with her... I don't need her blocking up the school or yelling at you like she did to me... Being a parent was hard. Leaning back, Yennefer felt her hand hit something. It was her phone. Quickly checking it, she saw that she had a message from Ashe. Her stomach churned even more as she opened the text and read it. It wasn't anything bad thought. Yen quickly shot Ashe a response.

-Text-
Sure, tell me where to go. -Yen
-End Text-

She didn't mean to be so scarce in her response, but she didn't want to be rude to Lucius. That and she couldntt bring as to her now bloody room.

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

XxIce_ReaperxX
Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:16 pm

Mood ➤: Satisfied? l Location ➤: Bedroom l Company ➤: Yen l Item/s ➤: N/A l Hunger Level ➤: 69%

Lucius thought about it when she said 'That wasn't bad', he surprisingly didn't her the woman scream her lungs out in pain. So he can come to the conclusion that she's telling the truth but...he wasn't satisfied. "Speaking of new sheets, I need a quick shower.~" he stood up and began to make his leave but before he left. He looked over at Yen when she mentioned Ciri. "Pffft~! What she going to do, make me cry.~ I got this." he popped his collar. Willing to deal with Ciri tantrum like it was a walk in the park. "Bye Bye Yen Yen.~"
+Exits+

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:30 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·•〖Ahnack☠Barchak〗•·.·´¯`·.·•

♈ Location: Yennefer's Room ♉Company: Alone ♎Feeling: Relaxed ♌In Control: Morgan ♏Song: Title

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Morgan wasn't all too happy. For two reasons. One being that his shadow was apparently trying to attack and kill him which was annoying more than it was painful and that Ahnack wanted him to fix whatever had gone down between Ciri and her mother. Morgan had been watching the entire thing go down but he didn't care too much to butt in until the end. However seeing Ahnack distressed about what happened made him feel bad about it. He could never say no to Ahnack anyways. So now he was at the door of a teacher knocking in hopes that she would come out. Seemed like the woman was in more pain than he thought, his scratches were healing. The shadow thing he only stayed for a while before disappearing. It was probably that kid that was towels at and had attempted to act innocent. "There is a scent of blood you say?" Morgan wasn't exactly the type to go out of his way and save someone but if the mother was being killed that would definitely make any relationship with her daughter worse. Walking into the room he looked at Yen and the room that was covered in blood however he didn't notice anyone else in the room. "You okay there?" There was no sincerity in Morgan's question. His eyes continue to dart around the room before focusing on the woman. "You want to talk about what happened with you and Ciri?"

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:37 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Ahnack? l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer put in a smile as Lucius left her room. Laying back into her bed, she couldn't help but pout a bit. She loved helping Lucius whenever he needed anything, but she was a little jealous that her daughter was getting more then she was. Oh well.. Yen thought as she sat back up to look at her room. Everything was covered in blood, the floor, her bed, her books in the floor. Letting out a long drawn out sigh, Yen raised her hands in front of her. Using magic, she began to "clean" the blood off the floor and the books. Her sheets were a lost cause sadly.

Yen didn't hear the small knock on her door, so when a manly voice sounded from behind her, she freaked and turned around. Standing in her room was Ahnack, her daughters new boyfriend. Turning completely red, Yen tried her best to cover what she could. W-what are you doing here?!?! Look away!!! Grabbing her clothes, Yen quickly struggled to get dressed.

I-I'm fine, I just had a small accident is all nothing to worry about... why are you here? Yennefer asked, now clothes and avoiding eye contact with the boy. Her leg still hurt, so she soon sat down at her vanity. Hearing the boy say Ciri's name, Yen turned her gaze to him, still red in the face. Huh? Ciri? Oh... you mean today after class... look.. I don't have anything against you or your relationship with my daughter... it's just... parenting is kinda new to me...

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:37 pm

♈ Location: Yennefer's Room ♉Company: Alone ♎Feeling: Amused ♌In Control: Morgan ♏Song: Title

Seeing the Escher naked was a little shocking especially when seeing that the bed was covered in blood. When the teacher started to panick and tell him to look away Morgan didn't do so instead he just raised an eyebrow. "The human body is nothing to be embarrassed about...but as you wish" Turning around and waiting for her to put her clothes before turning back to her. As she talked about the reason he had arrived. He shook his head slightly. "I am not in a relationship with your girlfriend. It's Ahnack. I'm Morgan a spirit who resides in his body. I came here just to talk to you and see if you were doing okay. You're a attractive woman you have nothing to be ashamed about" Morgan would say walking to her and putting a hand on her wound. Bandages wrapped around her wound as he numbed her leg from the pain before moving away. "It's not healed but you shouldn't feel any pain"

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:53 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calm l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Ahnack? l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer's face turned slightly pink at the sound of the boy's compliment. It was kind of weird to be complimented by a student, but in a way it made her feel pretty. T-thanks... A-anyways...I am doing fine... Ive had some time to calm down and relax...well... not really but I would like to believe I did... Forcing a smile, Yen looked at the boy. Placing her hand on her stomach, she felt a bit nauseas.

Yen was a bit confused as The boy tried to explain to her that there were two different people in the body. T-there are two of you...? How in the world does that work? Who's body is it originally? the sorceress asked as Morgan began to wrap her legs in bandages. It was actually kind of cool, and the sensation felt like she had felt it once before. Thank you.. It already feels better. Her nausea hit again and this time she felt like she was going to puke. P-please excuse me.. Yen said as she hurried to her bathroom. Several moments later she returned fanning herself, her face was fairly pale.

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:33 pm

♈ Location: Yennefer's Room ♉Company: Alone ♎Feeling: Amused ♌In Control: Morgan ♏Song: Title

Morgan didn't enjoy talking to others half the time and while so far the teacher has shown to be tolerable he was certain it would turn soon. So he had to try and satisfy Ahnack so he could just leave the room already. "A lot of things were said back there. You weren't wrong in saying what you did. Maybe the affection during class was a bit much as long as they didn't distract each other" Morgan would say. Sitting down beside her with his hands neatly on his lap and sitting straight. It wouldn't come as a surprise to see the teacher wondering what he meant by there was two people in the body. "Morgan is the original owner. I have unfortunately been forced inside it." Explaining without giving too much details since they were personal. Nodding at Yennefer as she mentioned having to be leave, Morgan already knew about the pregnancy and what it caused. So he knew t was natural for a woman to feel weak at this time. When she came back he walked over helping her down on to the bed. "Don't push yourself. If you need anything just ask. There have been a few things happening around the school from what I heard. I'll make a promise to keep those two out of trouble. Not sure if it means much but maybe you won't have to worry as much anymore" With the conversation being around him Morgan was very pleasant person to be around with after all he beloved in being gentlemanly even if his ego caused him to be anything but that sometimes.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:05 am

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Morgan l Item/s ➤: None

Ciri is young... and she never really has been able to live her life.... Yennefer let out a sigh as "Morgan" helped her to her bed. Seeing the blood on the side of her bed made her want to puke once more. Quickly ripping the sheets off, Yen waved her hand to conjure up a new set she had in her closet. The mattress was a lost cause, so she would have to get it replaced. The new sheets masked the iron smell, which make her stomach ease up a bit. Sitting on the edge, she turned back to the boy. I guess a big concern is I have never had to worry about her... being with a boy. But I do want Ahnack and her to have a good relationship...and parts of what she said weren't wrong... Looking down at her lap, Yen thought back to what Ciri really said. Parts of her outburst weren't wrong... she did get knocked up with her boss fairly fast. Was Lucius only marrying her so he didn't have another Sky on his hands? He did love her right? She hoped so after helping him with his experiments and letting him eat her leg... Yen shook her head, she couldn't afford to think like that or let her mind get the best of her. Hormones were a b***h.

Hearing that the original owner was not Morgan, Yen arched a brow and looked up at the boy who was standing next to her at the bed. You don't have a body? Doesn't that get...complicated? I mean, there are ways to get you a body... Yen crossed her arms and began to think about the different ways the....thing could do to get a body. It wasn't hard really, just time consuming. O-oh... Yes... there has been somethings going on around the school... its very concerning... I appreciate your words and your promise... If I lost Ciri... I don't know what I would do.... Yennefer gave "Morgan" a smile. It was weird, in class the boy had acted like a feral beast, but this other side was more polite and had a gentleman like attitude. There were really two different people in that body. I-if you would like I will help you get a body for yourself. I cant even imagine what it is like sharing a body... well... Yen looked down at her tummy and shook her head. Yes she did, she was dealing with it at this very moment.

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:19 am

Isn't that the story for everyone. Life was cruel and at times it just didn't allow for one to have a childhood. Ahnack essentially had the same problem alongside all those other people. Quick to push his memories to the back of his head he paid attention to what's Yennefer continued to say. "Other than pregnancy which can be easily avoided, her relationship with a male shouldn't be any different than with a female" Ciri hasn't really seemed like the lesbian type then again there really wasn't a type. "Love is love. To be honest I don't believe in it but if you and Lucius really love each other than you two can do whatever you want. Your adults you know he consequences of your actions. Same with Ciri" Morgan didn't believe that Ahnack was mature enough to make decisions for himself as such he had to ensure that he didn't ultimately hurt himself because of it.

When the conversation suddenly shifted from Yennefer to him, Morgan wasn't very happy about it. As great as it was to talk about him he didn't like the mention of giving him a new body. He did want one but he had a great hatred for magic. "Someone as great as me didn't choose to be inside a human body...however Ahnack has been a very pleasant person to be with" When Yennefer explained the situation at the same time as she really didn't only giving a a vague description. Morgan would nod, he too was worried for Morgan seeing how they made quite a few enemies today. At the mention of him getting a new body, he would open his mouth to no he quickly shut it. Ahnack seemed to be urging him to do so. Looking down at his arm, Morgan let out a sigh. "That would be very much appreciated. Thank you" Morgan moved close to her and gave her a small and short hug.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:27 am

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Morgan l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer let out a small sigh. Pregnancy is a huge concern that's why I'm worried... I... i... I don't want her to do what I did... I want for Ciri a successful like with marriage and a house and then a child. I've never had to worry because she usually was with girls... I'm sorry emotional things seem to be hard for me right now... my brain is going in 20 direction and none of them seem fun. Worry, sadness, anger, doubt, these were some of few emotions Yen was feeling right now. To be honest she was everywhere and she needed rest. Shaking her head once more, she smiled when the boy gave her a quick hug. Oh hah of course!

I can get started if you would like. It does take some time however, mainly because of the baby... and there is no guarantee, but I have done this before so don't worry. The only think you need to remember is that it will hurt, and you much accept the separation and recreation. If you don't then you will be stuck in between, and that's a lot harder to get out from. She said as she looked the boy up and down. She wondered what Morgans human form would look like, mainly because it would change depending on him.

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:14 am

♈ Location: Yennefer's Room ♉Company: Alone ♎Feeling: Calm ♌In Control: Morgan ♏Song: Title

A pregnant woman worrying too much was rather common. A soft sincere smile appeared on his face. "If it worries you so much. You shouldn't expect any grand children. Ahnack is infertile so her getting pregnant at least with him isn't impossible" How did he know this. Well when they finally came back to civilization the first thing Morgan would do was take him to a hospital and ensure that he was healthy. It had something to do with the food he ate in the wild that caused some medical issues with Ahnack. He was not an expert but he did understand the basics of infertility. It was a little weird but he actually liked Yennefer a bit, she seemed like a very pleasant person to talk to. Of course her being a magician made it hard for him to not be suspicious of her but that was something for later.

Morgan was a little surprised to hear that she could get started, you would expect that creating a body meant you needed some material. Still the sooner that he got his own body the sooner Ahnack would be better off. When she talked about the procedure he nodded. "I always wanted my body back...however I never did like magic" And that was enough for him to not go looking to get his body back. "I'm ready whenever you are"

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:07 pm

Yennefer let out a sigh of relief. That's... good to hear... I hope that doesn't seem mean... but for now that is reassuring. Please don't think I am a bad mother Ahnack...wait can he hear me? That was a good thing to know. Ciri wouldn't be getting pregnant and that was definitely her main concern. She was still to young to be having a baby, adult or not.

Yennefer stood up off her bed and began to search through her closet. Pulling out five red stones She placed them in a circle like layout. Returning back to closet, Yen searched until she found a small vial full of a blue liquid Alright. Lay down in the circle, and take a drink for this. It will render the body unable to move, feel or see, but you will feel the pressure of being ripped apart. Just no pain. Its only temporary so don't worry. I cant have anything affecting the procedure. The stones will help me create a new body so don't worry. Try to clear up your head so you don't have any problems. Cant have your new body be a dog now can we. Let me know when your ready. Once she was done, Yen stood next to the edge of the circle and waited.

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:26 pm

♈ Location: Yennefer's Room ♉Company: Alone ♎Feeling: Calm ♌In Control: Morgan ♏Song: Title

"Yes he can hear you. He doesn't understand what the word means. Plus he's just happy that you are happy" Morgan would say. Ahnack didn't stay angry at a person for long usually, he was a very at the moment type of person. It seemed like the woman did have the material needed for the procedure, which was strange. Maybe she was always prepared for magic spells. Walking to the circle he laid down like she had asked and just stared up at the ceiling. "I'm ready" Morgan would say. Clearing his mind of any thought or feelings. He was already torn apart once it's not like the feelings ever left his mind, he could handle it.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:09 pm

Yennefer watched as the boy laid down in her circle. Taking in a deep breath, Yen closed her eyes and grew quiet. Her lips parted and she began to whisper. Let us take sina hrondo as atta souls, ar ont- atta bodies as atta souls. Anne- me i eagerlime ar strength ana separate sí atta safelime... With her eyes rolling to the back of her head, Yennefer lifted her hands as they began to glow blue. Slowly, she began to use her magic and tear the two souls apart. Both Ahnack and Morgan would begin to feel a slow pull, mainly like a force pulling them away.

As time passed, a dark silhouette would slowly form next to the boy's body. An empty shell, a vessel for the new soul to take hold of. If everything continued to go as planned, then Morgan would have a new body in no time.

Current Theme ➤ ~Hero~

PonderingPenguin

Quote:

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out