Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Lightseekers (closed; rp open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:35 pm
From two days ago:

"I like to build. I want to build better."

Rouxez stared down at Mahmud. “Well, you’ve come to the right place. Our settlement in New Hemisect needs help getting off the ground if you want to come by and practice. I can keep teaching you and your service would be appreciated. ‘N you can ask me whatever questions you want.”

She nodded once and took a look over his shelter. “I can see you enjoy doing this. So, just keep doing it.”

-

“You’re so right. Trolls have so much wasted potential. It’s great to see folks like you around!” Panili shuffled around in the back of her booth to collect Hemera’s goods. “Alright! Here you go, Hemera.” Panili packed up her goods and handed it to her. “We’ll probably do something fun for the Jubilee. It’s right nearby so we can pack up and bring a bunch of stuff!”

Speaking of – her old greenblooded friend she’d first met at the Harvest Jubilee. Panili gave an excited wave to Sephos. “Hey!! It’s so great to see you! Oh, gosh, what’s this?”

He had brought nuts! How sweet. “Thank you! They look great. How are you? You shouldn’t be such a stranger.”

Shenso waved at the greenblood below him and gestured to the pamphlets. He honestly wasn’t sure if Panili would set up a sign-up or something, and she was engaged in conversation, so he shrugged and then procured a piece of paper and pen from behind the booth. “Mmm… Hhere?” He asked. “Schign nem, plsh.”

Then he nodded and tapped the pamphlets again, offering a positive smile to Calida.
--
From yesterday:

The redblood wasn’t quite sure how to answer Tsarzi’s question. He scratched his head and vaguely pointed at Panili, giving a crooked, toothy smile. She was currently in conversation with the trolls who hadn’t wandered off to do field studies.

“Oh, yes! Um, I guess you could say that’s me and everyone else here. Team effort really – how can I help you?”

-

Malory gave Mahmud a solid pat on the top of his head, an easy feat with her size. “Not bad! Looks like the final twist gotcha, cupcake, but at least you didn’t call it seaweed!” She chuckled broadly.

“We’ve got more information at the booth where Panili is, but the gist is that we’re a grassroots group aiming to carve out an individual spot in Alternia and make good in the world. Change is gonna take a lot of time for trolls at large, so we’ll do what we can while we can and be as productive as possible, hmmm? You’re good at building – that’s great! With all of the disasters and need for lowblood housing, you’d be a great help. We have our own little place in New Hemisect where we all live, but we don’t expect trolls to up and move to us if you’ve got your own hives. And slam poetry is always a hoot, though I wouldn’t spit rhymes with Shenso if you don’t want to be in the splash zone.” She hollered with laughter. “Any other questions, cutie?”

Gl!tch

Skyli Peep

Taki-di

DraconicFeline

So sorry for the wait!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:49 pm
        "Yeah..." Mahmud said after sitting for a little while, having his hair ruffled. "Where do I sign up?" Unlike that other booth, he felt... safe with these people. Calm. Even when he was mad, they didn't put him down or anything. They actually helped him. Mahmud was confident that this wouldn't just help him, but he could somehow finagle this into helping Poe as well. If he could learn to build better...

"Mahmud Seshat. I'm happy to meet you all. Lets get started, okay?"

Lightseeker Achievements: Mahmud Get!

Booth Tickets: 1 Art Attack 3/18, 1 Bikini 3/18, 1 Around the World 3/18
        Reach for the Stars 3/19
        Starlight 3/20, Bikini Bootcamp 3/20, Cuthroat Kitchen 3/20, Art Attack 3/20
        Starlight 3/22, Bikini Bootcamp 3/22, Cuthroat Kitchen 3/22, Lightseekers 3/22, Reach for the Stars 3/22
        Bikini Bootcamp 3/24

sypon

Per the guide/rules of this shop, Mahmud is RPing this Bloodfest AS A TEEN. The guidelines can be found here! TY! : D  

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Taki-di

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:26 pm
Tsarzi Ameroc

Tsarzi noticed one of the adults looking at her and motioning towards the orangeblood child. Was that who to talk to then? Tsarzi gave a very slight shrug and approached the other kid as she began to speak.

They all played a part in it, huh? Interesting. Tsarzi doubted she'd ever find trolls she would feel inclined to chat and work with, given the usual mentalities she observed, but these Lightseekers showed promise. Now how to start?

"I'm interested in the ideas your group supports. I'm agreeable with the second and third statements myself, but I do take issue with the first statement. It states that acts of brutality lower trolls to the level of animals, but I find that to be a rather pretentious statement, as animals are not often cruel for no reason the way trolls are. It would be a more accurate statement to say it makes trolls less than animals, given we have the ability of critical thought and as an overall choose to act deplorable anyway."

Apparently she was starting with that because she could not hold her tongue any longer.

If Tsarzi were one for politeness, she might have apologized for unloading on the kid like that. Instead, she decided she'd wait a few minutes for him to process.

"My name is Tsarzi Ameroc. Other than that particular problem, I would like more information on your group. What are the benefits of being a part of this group? What would I do as a part of it? I notice there isn't any meat on the table, is that another thing that this group counts as violence?" Tsarzi wanted answers,a nd now that she had an audience she would seek them out. What can she say though, she was genuinely interested. But she valued the natural cycles, was raised on the hunt, taught not to waste. If they would condemn that as well though, then they would not get along.

Syponxx
I gave you like nothing to work with the other day, I'm so sorry -headdesk-

KitsuneAura rolled 4 6-sided dice: 3, 1, 4, 2 Total: 10 (4-24)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:34 pm
Garand stopped by the Lightseekers' booth, curious to see what kind of field study they might have for the night, and once again found himself staring in wide-eyed wonder. Plants! She was teaching about plants and how to grow them! The admiration he had for the space crew only seemed to be growing higher and higher with every interaction. It was like they'd tailor made all of this to suite his interests!

He listened attentively to every word out of Malory's mouth, eyes darting between her and the collection of plants and soil samples laid out, and then carefully removed his gloves and tucked them away to hang half out of his pocket. Very gently and almost reverently, he reached for the samples to see what they felt like and try to identify them.

Despite his best tries though, his guesses weren't coming quite as close as he'd hoped.

(+2 bonus, +2 bonus)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

KitsuneAura rolled 2 100-sided dice: 75, 54 Total: 129 (2-200)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:38 pm
success range: 71-79, guess: 54, Score:17
Grade: C

With every mistaken identification, Garand got a little more flustered. To be fair, flustered for him was still remarkably calm, but his face was starting to get a noticeably blue tinge of embarrassment. Had he been to caught up in looking at the plants to retain everything she'd told him? He thanked her for the lesson, despite his grade not being quite what he'd hoped for, and tugged his gloves back on. It had been fun to handle the plants up close, at least.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:06 am
KitsuneAura
Best student of the day! You get a ticket!

Skyli Peep
You get a ticket

DraconicFeline
You get a ticket!
Code: 3 perfect, 1 incorrect. So close! One more try!

Panili just smiled as Tsarzi opened up immediately, releasing a battalion of concerns and thoughts more in-depth than any troll who had previously stopped by. Frankly, it was refreshing! She listened closely with an occasional “mmm…” and nods, and put her hands folded on the countertop to begin her own explanation.

“Well, thank you for your interest, first of all! It’s always refreshing to meet someone like you with gobs of critical-thinking in your endeavors. Obviously Alternian fauna is incredibly diverse, and with the inclusion of lusus naturae I would say that the statement is certainly situational at best, and erroneous in its generality.”

Panili looked over to see where her own tragically animalistic, dull, unhelpful lusus was. Schmothma was consuming an aluminum can. Fantastic.

“I suppose that’s my own lack of familiarity with lusii and other creatures, given my solitary living was primarily survival based throughout my wigglerhood and I’m only now sustaining myself through means that aren’t merely for the necessity of living. The idea that trolls are embedded with the fascination and compulsion to do violence isn’t necessarily an animalistic trait, so I would suppose I might link back to daywalkers instead. The simple idea is that society at large is overly accepting of the societal oppression based upon false biological claims that trolls cannot be accountable for their impulses, which is something attributed to the “natural” state of untrained, feral beasts, but as I mentioned is more likely to be accounted for the mindless, living dead. Either way, the comparison isn’t flattering!” She giggled and adjusted herself behind the counter, hopping up onto a stool and pawing at the pamphlets as Tsarzi asked for more information.

“We’re not against hunting and cultivating livestock, no. Our settlement is new and we don’t have any of those features set up, simply put! That’s one of our next goals.” Panili shuffled around the papers and handed some to the blueblood.

“For many trolls, there are no benefits. We’re a grassroots organization not sponsored (but not opposed) by the Alternian military, so our assets are essentially based on what we can do as a community. We have a self-sustaining settlement that members are welcome to stay at, and of course there is a sense of community to be gained. In terms of our external projects we aim to improve housing and the agricultural landscape of Alternia, particularly for those misplaced in previous conflicts who have been in limbo since the creation of Civisect and the natural disasters in New Hemisect and Chittentown. We’re progressive with technology and would like to promote accessibility and efficiency! Alternia’s a big planet and since the culling of the majority of the population we’ve been given an opportunity to re-stake our own planet and change ourselves. And while we’re all enthusiastic about space travel, the reality is that the military seeks to conquer foremost, and we don’t think that that is a sustainable path for our race.”

Panili blinked. “Whoops, am I rambling? Anyway…! Ta-da! Lightseekers.” She batted one of her pigtails behind her shoulder.

taki-di

Lightseekers is now reset!

Sypon
Vice Captain

penemueIntuition rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:21 pm
        Bonus: +10

He knew this plant.

Mahmud's eyes brightened when he was given the small, flowering plant. His hands took the plant gently, gingerly, and looked it over. When asked to make his guess for the group, Mahmud wrote it down silently... but wouldn't let go of the plant.

Reach for the Stars 3/19
        Starlight 3/22, Bikini Bootcamp 3/22, Cuthroat Kitchen 3/22, Lightseekers 3/22, Reach for the Stars 3/22
        Bikini Bootcamp 3/24
        Lightseekers 3/25

xxxxxxxx

Per the guide/rules of this shop, Mahmud is RPing this Bloodfest AS A TEEN. The guidelines can be found here! TY! : D  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:22 pm
        VOID WHOOPSIES

Reach for the Stars 3/19
        Bikini Bootcamp 3/24
        Lightseekers 3/25

xxxxxxxx

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
penemueIntuition rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:23 pm
        Bonus +10, Bonus +10

"Whats the Subcategory?"

Again he wrote it down, not saying anything, but with a large smile plastered to his face. The flowers on it were unmistakable, and once he had learned the name of it in class he held onto that name tightly.

Reach for the Stars 3/19
        Bikini Bootcamp 3/24
        Lightseekers 3/25

xxxxxxxx

penemueIntuition rolled 2 100-sided dice: 75, 70 Total: 145 (2-200)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:24 pm
        Grade: A! He got within 15!

Mahmud was patient as he waited for Malory to come around. Once she arrived, he continued to be patient. Then, for once sounding confident, he declared "This is Quande's Blossom! Also known as Desert Coral!" Despite his correct answer, he refused to let go of the plant, continuing to hold onto it. "Ommy brings it back sometimes to put in her nest." For a moment longer he held onto it, face fading into a soft, slightly longing look. "... Do you mind if I take it home?" Looking back up, he gave Malory a big smile. "I think she'll need something nice once she hears I joined you guys. She's... a little protective." Obviously not so much, if he got out of the house, but he still seemed a little concerned.

Reach for the Stars 3/19
        Bikini Bootcamp 3/24
        Lightseekers 3/25

sypon
Its short sorry ; A ;

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:27 pm
Sephos Arbola

He hadn't been expecting so much excitement from her. Was he really that exciting? It was an odd thought, and a little overwhelming. In a good way. It was hard to imagine Panili being associated with anything not-good, to be honest. "You can have them." he offered, "I brought them for here, and they're tasty, so..." What else did one say about nuts?

"I'm fine." he said - it was true enough. "... Yeah, I couldn't leave the forest. Maku... I need to take care of him. And the garden." Did she know about his lusus's condition? Probably not - he rarely saw a need to tell anyone unless the subject came up. It was just not neccessary. Thus, he should probably tell her. "... After the Space Tower, he went, uh, dormant. To heal. He's still like that, so I gotta take care of him until he wakes up. That's why I haven't been out of the forest." he explained. "Nucleo said he'd help, though. That's why I'm out here." He itched behind the base of his horn, "Um..." He felt like something more needed to be said.

"Its really good to see you too, Panili." he managed awkwardly. It wasn't quite it, but it also needed to be said. Because that was how he felt, after all.

Sypon
Paniliiii <3

Also my guess is: B Y Y M

DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:11 pm
Sephos Arbola

Sephos, even when he wandered off, always returned to the lightseekers booth. It was the last day of Bloodfest, and though he hadn't been there long, it couldn't end soon enough in his opinion. He missed trees and quiet.

Fortunately, there was the plant identification to do, and it would be something, at least.

Quote:
Booth timelines are weird.

Plant IDing!

Post 1: +5
Post 2:
Post 3:

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
DraconicFeline rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:12 pm
It was... what was it? Sephos squinted at the plant, and he thought he might know. Or not. Where had the grown up gotten this plant, anyway? It was a strange one, that was for sure.

Quote:

Plant IDing!

Post 2: +0
Post 3:

DraconicFeline rolled 2 100-sided dice: 15, 90 Total: 105 (2-200)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:13 pm
It was such a strange plant - Sephos wasn't sure how he'd fare on the answer. But he tried to blurt it out anyway, just because. At least he was honest. He was also dead wrong.

He shook his head at himself. He wasn't doing very well here. But that didn't matter - he was still sticking around.

Quote:

Plant IDing!

Post 2: +0
Post 3: ---

Grade F!

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
Micillia rolled 3 100-sided dice: 73, 2, 77 Total: 152 (3-300)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:19 pm
Void
idk why i rolled 3D100  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items