Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skidaa

The Committee Staff Lead

8,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:43 am
Yuumei Kagemusha
BinJung

Hahaha indeed! Thank you for the suggestion man cool It took me almost 1 hour to figure out what is the best sandal for my Naruto. I was looking for black socks that can show my toes but there was none, however, I was able to find these leggings that do not cover my toes and find some good pair of black sandals though. 3nodding

I still have to look for black ninja headband, since the one that I am wearing is color brown sad though it was covered by my hair. but it's obvious if you will look at my hair. You will see the brownish headband that I am wearing instead of black hahaha gonk so I'm still saving my premiums to buy the "Limited Spirit Reborn" I guess that would look perfect for my avi sweatdrop

I didn't even notice the brown headband! Lol

HAHAHA xd try to search for the item "Limited Spirit Reborn" I guess If I could buy two, then my Naruto Set should be completed. crying Need to earn more premiums huhu  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:17 am
BinJung
Yuumei Kagemusha
BinJung

Hahaha indeed! Thank you for the suggestion man cool It took me almost 1 hour to figure out what is the best sandal for my Naruto. I was looking for black socks that can show my toes but there was none, however, I was able to find these leggings that do not cover my toes and find some good pair of black sandals though. 3nodding

I still have to look for black ninja headband, since the one that I am wearing is color brown sad though it was covered by my hair. but it's obvious if you will look at my hair. You will see the brownish headband that I am wearing instead of black hahaha gonk so I'm still saving my premiums to buy the "Limited Spirit Reborn" I guess that would look perfect for my avi sweatdrop

HAHAHA xd try to search for the item "Limited Spirit Reborn" I guess If I could buy two, then my Naruto Set should be completed. crying Need to earn more premiums huhu

Would Lunar ExSTARterrestrial Throwback Ninja Band work?  

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Skidaa

The Committee Staff Lead

8,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:26 am
Thank you for the suggestion man. It looks good to me aside from the price smile but if I wear it, it is covered by my hair sweatdrop sad  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:50 am
BinJung
Yuumei Kagemusha
BinJung

It's 10 Billion. How much do you need to get it? (I don't care about my gold, so more than willing to donate).  

Yuumei Kagemusha

Vicious Warlord

Skidaa

The Committee Staff Lead

8,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:54 am
Yuumei Kagemusha
BinJung
Yuumei Kagemusha
BinJung

It's 10 Billion. How much do you need to get it? (I don't care about my gold, so more than willing to donate).

Yes it costs 1000 platinum crying I only have 649 platinum here and I'm still selling some items that are no longer useful so I could climb up to 1k platinum. tsk sad  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:58 am
BinJung
Yuumei Kagemusha
BinJung
Yuumei Kagemusha
BinJung

Yes it costs 1000 premiums crying I only have 649 premiums here and I'm still selling some items that are no longer useful so I could climb up to 1k premium. tsk sad

Legitimately have no idea what premiums are... xD  

Yuumei Kagemusha

Vicious Warlord

Yuumei Kagemusha

Vicious Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:59 am
Unless you mean platinum (the alternative currency to gold)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:25 am
Yuumei Kagemusha

Oh, I'm sorry. I meant platinum not premiums scream xd I was editing my profile and got my mind mixed up ahahahaha sorry man emo  

Skidaa

The Committee Staff Lead

8,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yuumei Kagemusha

Vicious Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:37 am
BinJung
Yuumei Kagemusha

Oh, I'm sorry. I meant platinum not premiums scream xd I was editing my profile and got my mind mixed up ahahahaha sorry man emo

I'll give you the 350 required for the first one.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:39 am
Yuumei Kagemusha
BinJung
Yuumei Kagemusha

Oh, that would be a big help for me! redface thank you for your goodwill 3nodding I will show the item to you once I have it cool  

Skidaa

The Committee Staff Lead

8,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yuumei Kagemusha

Vicious Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:42 am
BinJung
Yuumei Kagemusha
BinJung
Yuumei Kagemusha

Oh, that would be a big help for me! redface thank you for your goodwill 3nodding I will show the item to you once I have it cool

Not a problem ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:45 am
Yuumei Kagemusha
BinJung
Yuumei Kagemusha
BinJung
Yuumei Kagemusha

Not a problem ^_^

Thank you for your support man crying icri. Thank you so much! Do I look good now? Did I achieve Naruto? eek  

Skidaa

The Committee Staff Lead

8,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yuumei Kagemusha

Vicious Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:52 am
BinJung
Yuumei Kagemusha
BinJung
Yuumei Kagemusha
BinJung
Yuumei Kagemusha

Not a problem ^_^

Thank you for your support man crying icri. Thank you so much! Do I look good now? Did I achieve Naruto? eek

I would say yes. Lol. But what would you use the second one for?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:53 am
Kunai-looking thing? Doesn't really show up on my avi lol  

Yuumei Kagemusha

Vicious Warlord

Skidaa

The Committee Staff Lead

8,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:58 am
Yuumei Kagemusha
BinJung
Yuumei Kagemusha
BinJung
Yuumei Kagemusha

Not a problem ^_^

I would say yes. Lol. But what would you use the second one for?

This is the second item I was pertaining "Spirit Reborn". I would like to have the eyes. Or which do you prefer? The current eyes or the eye from that item? It has like something orange paint below the eye that looks like in Naruto Shippuden. Do you agree? Please help me to decide mrgreen  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff