Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Bonbon Bonanza! [CLOSED/RP OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
DraconicFeline rolled 1 100-sided dice: 45 Total: 45 (1-100)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:01 pm
Sephos Arbola

What were these, lolipops? Sephos had actually never had one. Suspiciously, remembering the sort of things that Eridia's booth did, he reached for one...

And he got a lolipop. Just a pop. It was sweet and he could suck on it. That was it. He felt relieved.

He picked up a paper flower: User Image and a pretty sucker User Image For the heck of it.  
DraconicFeline rolled 6 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 6, 1, 1, 4 Total: 19 (6-36)
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:06 pm
Sephos Arbola
(20/25 stamina)

Sephos saw that there were trolls beating at some kind of toy. It rattled when they did so - it had to be one of those things that held stuff. Sephos didn't know their name. They were like seedpods, though, and if the trolls were hitting it, there had to be something nicer than seeds inside.

So he picked up a bat and swung a few times.

It was a lot harder than he thought it would be, and after nearly falling onto himself, he gave up for the time being and wandered away...

Quote:
4, 3
(Lose 1 stamina, deal 3 damage, +2 ribbons)

6, 1
(Lose no stamina, deal 2 damage, +5 ribbons and Candy)

1, 4
(Lose 4 stamina, deal 4 damage)

Damage dealt: 9 damage
Damage Taken: 5 damage taken

7 ribbons total

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
seekingCylem rolled 1 100-sided dice: 74 Total: 74 (1-100)

seekingCylem
Crew

Ice-Cold Cultist

9,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 10:31 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sascha may or may not have still had the errant soda can tab stuck to the back of his head. His lusus's webbing made for a great fixative. It was even more fixative than his scalp. Sascha was trusting his lusus's word that he hadn't developed a bald spot while trying to remove all of the decorations from his hair. He was lucky he was even able to unbraid it. The resulting "style" he'd come to Bloodfest that evening with was stiff, but fell in shiny waves. Sascha was doing his best to play it off as intentional.

Sascha snagged a sucker off the board--this time opting for a blue one. Sascha was feeling raspberries. He almost didn't notice that he was holding another winning stick.

Sascha's hair didn't even move as he ran towards the counter to pick out his prize. There was no competition this time. He wanted that sparkly red nail polish. It matched his psionics!

While he was at the counter he remembered to toss in a guess at the jar of paper stars. He'd already gotten lucky once that night!

User Image
Quote:
I'M REACHING FOR THE STARS! MY GUESS IS...!!

Name: Sascha Diasis
Number: 25  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:54 am
      Chiara's provocative display with the sucker only put Elidae on edge. Wait- huh? Did she look like something was wrong? "No, why do you ask-?" Becoming rigid when the blueblood came close, Elidae's eyes widened as Chiara reached out to touch her hair. What was happening. What was going on. Was she actually trying to get something out of her hair? That was actually kind of sweet- "HEY!" Before she could prevent, a freshly licked sucker was deposited straight into her hair, the sticky candy pulling at her roots. Elidae stared after the blueblood with an incredulous look, in complete and utter disbelief about what just happened. Then her expression dissolved into mortification. Then anger. Before she could get a decent word in, Chiara managed to escape just as quick as she came. "I didn't mean to hit you with the ping pong ball!" Elidae muttered under her breath, then sniffed sadly. That blueblood was the absolute worst. It was a totally well deserved accident, though. "Uuuuuuuuuuwww, how am I going to get this out?" Gently tugging at the stick, she winced as it pulled at her scalp. Absolutely dreadful. A familiar, yet entirely unexpected voice cut through.

"H-hello!" Visibly straightening, Elidae tensed behind the counter with a renewed smile. Regina's presence was a delightful surprise, although the yellowblood couldn't help but feel apprehensive about being directly spoken to. Much to her delight, the empress made nightly rounds against her pinata- even sending her a compliment once. It left the freckled troll in a euphoric state; what a blessing. However, Elidae's thinkpan spun. After a moment, she blinked as if coming back to Alternia, then swallowed hard. With the lollipop still stuck in her hair and forgotten, she clapped her hands together.

"Oh! Oh my gosh, have you?" Sincerity to the question, Elidae leaned forward with interest and snapped her finger. "You look familiar, too!" A slight pause. "I-I mean, well duh, of course you do, I just, uh- uhm-" Sputtering a few nervous giggles, the yellowblood then cleared her throat, quick to actually answer Regina's question. "I did attend your gala! Maybe from there?" She suggested with a pleasant smile, putting her elbows on the counter surface, chin in palms. Deliberately neglecting to mention all the death and fire, she preferred to keep her chat with the queen light and friendly. She had to make a good impression, after all, considering her relations with Kursha and, you know, ultimate military domination and the life of all of trollkind at her fingertips.

Micillia

amicableAggressor

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:54 am
reserve for flowers and daquan  
blackbird cake generated a random number between 1 and 200 ... 155!
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:16 am
Sascha 25
Opimus 89
Lorata 100
Nucleo 118
Sephos 134
Daquan 136
Punkie 158 Punkie has already won a ticket for most damage on the pinata! Good guess, though!  

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

blackbird cake generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 3!

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:19 am
Unaru
Aura
Dou
Taki
Drac  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:23 am

Congrats! You've won a ticket! Elidae is so happy!

Micillia

leon_a_darkangel

Doutei

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

amicableAggressor rolled 6 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 2, 6, 6, 1 Total: 23 (6-36)

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 3:26 pm

//waiting for elidae's response so i can do reginas reply then her next day pinyata punching and kursha scolding

Quote:

Start stamina: 6
4, 4, -1 stamina, 4 dmg
2, 6, -2 stamina, 6 dmg
6, 1, -0 stamina, 2 dmg

Stamina: 3
Dmg: 12 dmg

KitsuneAura rolled 1 100-sided dice: 61 Total: 61 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 5:16 pm
Lorata still hadn't given up on her quest for the Captain's bobblehead, though the games in Elidae's booth appeared to have some strange manner of progress to them that made things harder than they should have been. For instance, although she'd taken the step up to top tier, instead of reaching the prize she wanted tonight, she'd gotten another low tier sucker! She was beginning to think she needed to have a word with Elidae, really. She doubted the yellowblood was even aware of the problem yet, or else it surely would have been fixed already, but something had to be done!

And maybe she would do it, once she was done with this sucker and the guessing game. Licking the giant lollipop she had won and already beginning to feel the oncoming rush of sugar, she glanced thoughtfully back towards the counter.

Quote:

Name: Lorata Gorgos
Number: 77

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

Taki-di rolled 1 100-sided dice: 75 Total: 75 (1-100)

Taki-di

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:28 pm
Nictor Sabbat

Trudging with a bit more of a lurch than usual, Nictor approached the candy wall, hesitating and wincing each time he reached for a lollipop. After the day he had, he wouldn't be surprised if it exploded on him. He needed something sweet to sooth his burned mouth and revitalize his tastebuds. Plucking out a sucker, he looked at his number.

Blinking a little aat the small 75 on the lollipop stick, he looked back at the rules and saw that he was allowed a second lollipop prize too! Perking up a little, Nictor reached for another sucker.

Quote:
• 70-84 •xxx Looks like you made it to the Mid Tier (or lower)! Get yourself some moderately cheap-looking novelty to take home!

Quote:
• Numbers 25, 50, and 75 all have the opportunity to pick another sucker, giving the chance to win two prizes for the day!

Taki-di rolled 1 100-sided dice: 44 Total: 44 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:34 pm
Nictor Sabbat

Quote:
• 30-69 •xxxLow tier prize! Hey, its something, right?!

And with another prize yielded from his second go, Nictor was feeling alot better. Though that could just be because the burn was fading. Still, two suckers and two prizes! Shuffling up to the prize counter, Nictor grabbed some poprocks for some extra sweetness. His other prize could be from the second row of prizes though, couldn't it? Looking a the ribbons, he smiled at the though of Bee happily wearing such a thing and softly stammered out a request for one in his blood color.

blackbird cake
Ribbon in #b3b100 please o vo

Obtained: User Image User Image User Image  

Taki-di

Micillia rolled 6 6-sided dice: 4, 6, 6, 6, 1, 2 Total: 25 (6-36)

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie gave the pinata a little practice hit first, then wham. The juggalo must have been channeling some holy ******** aura and did a whopping 12 damage to the poor paper pinata. The juggalo, still in her mirthful state, and blind from the bandana, continued her holy rampage, but this time the Messiahs had her aimed at the booth attendant. Only scarring the pinata Punkie hit the booth, and took off her bandana in surprise. "Ehehe... Guess the Messiahs arnt pleased with ya, sir..." The juggalo tried to say with a joke to the greenblood behind the booth.

Stamina: 7/25
Stamina Dmg taken this roll: 5
Damage dealt: 18 damage
Ribbons earned today: 8
Total Ribbons: 66

Green Minuet

Micillia rolled 1 100-sided dice: 100 Total: 100 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 9:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Punkie stood awe struck. The Messiahs MUST be rewarding her for fulfilling their will and attacking the booth owner. She saw it now. She would listen to them more. Punkie fell to her hands and knees and wept. Finally. Finally they showed their love. She stayed like that for a long while, soaking in the joy she felt.

Quote:

Name: Punkie
Number: 105  

Micillia

Dapper Duck

Doutei

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:29 pm
She'd forgotten not to come this way again. Frightened by the very sight of the demonic greenblood, Tevini felt her body start to tense up again. Unfortunately this happened mid-gait. Crashing forward from the lack of proper momentum, or at least a proper end of momentum, the girl fell forward and toppled straight into a seadweller!

If she could have chosen one moment in her life to spontaneously combust this was it.

Even if she was disguised as a purpleblood she'd still managed to wipe out someone higher on the caste than her! How could she be so unlucky? In front of the murderman who was probably looking for any excuse to shoot people. He was probably chewing on a grenade right now, that wasn't a lollipop.

"I'm sorry! I heard they'd called for the-" think of something quick- "-bobcurling event and I'm still trying to find a partner! That's why I wasn't watching where I was going! Now if you'll excuse me..."

KitsuneAura
sorry for the late

Quote:

Name: Tevini Euruft
Number: 180  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas