Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Gastropod Games //closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
blackbird cake rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 5:34 pm
sparklegloop pls

+3 for lettuce

Progress: 27  
blackbird cake rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 5:44 pm
i roll two of these??

Progress: 30 B(  

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 6:43 pm
Green Minuet
Lutrin's eyes grew wide at the sight of the nutbeast squirming in the yellowblood's hands. She clapped her hands to her forehead. “Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!” she exclaimed, taking the nutbeast. Shelly scampered up her arm and hopped onto her perch. “I'll be sure to give her a good scolding,” Lutrin said to Elidae. She then turned to the nutbeast. “Bad Shelly! Bad! You know how...”

Lutrin did not get the chance to finish as the nutbeast crossed her arms and turned her back. Lutrin gasped. Tears welled in her eyes. Suddenly she flung herself at Elidae. SHE HATES ME! she wailed between sobs.

When Lutrin came to Elidae weeping, she froze in her spot, unsure what to do. Gently, she wrapped her arm around her.

"N-nnnnnooooo! Nooo no no, of course nooot! She doesn't hate you. It's okay!" Elidae tried her best to assure, petting the small child on the head to soothe her. "Sometimes nutbeasts go through a. um... a nutty, rebellious stage." Looking up to the sky, Elidae's mouth twitched while suppressing a giggle.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Go Go Speed Racer!
Snail: Prism!
Troll: Caiden!

Engrav was nonplussed. Had Caiden really painted his snail in a rainbow? Man it looked dumb. The young yellowblood looked over at the brownblood, who was crying. Big fat wet tears.

"Caiden, stop being such a wiggler. Uh, go rainbow snail. You can do it. What's your snail's name?"

Of course it was prism. How could it not be? Actually, Engrav was kind of surprised Caiden knew what a prism was, but he guessed it had to do with color. He would have assumed he brownblood would have gone with "Spectrum" or "canvas" or "shiny" or something else inane. Whatever.

"Er, go Prism. You can do it. You're the... uh... fastest? snail? Caiden, stop grabbing me, you're getting me all sticky. Caiden!"

Micillia
Prism was so close. Caiden was crying in joy. The tears were literally flowing down his cheeks. Suddenly the boy had an idea. Maybe his best-est best buddy would help him cheer on his snail. It was the only way. Full of determination Caiden went out to ask Engrav to help cheer on Prism, to the finish line!

Buzzwulf

KitsuneAura rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:48 pm
Progress: 23

Swirls was still trying his best, sliding along the track. He was still not quite zooming. Maybe if he kept it up more lettuce would magically appear on the road ahead.  
KitsuneAura rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:50 pm
Progress: 30

No lettuce had appeared, but Swirls had reached the danger zone. There was salt on the track out there. Salt and not a green thing in sight. Was it worth it? Should Swirls keep going? Was today the day he reached snail Valhalla on the Lutrin road?  

KitsuneAura

Magical Detective

A Forest Faery rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

A Forest Faery

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:20 pm
Stripey was going slightly faster than yesterday. This was so exciting!

Progress: 26  
A Forest Faery rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:24 pm
And then a sudden small burst of speed!

Progress: 31  

A Forest Faery

A Forest Faery rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

A Forest Faery

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:27 pm
This was Stripey's last chance! Ophila gently laid a carrot down in front of him. "There you go shellwiggler. Eat up! Carrots are really good for you!"

Progress: 34  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:40 am
Go Go Speed Racer!
Snail: Prism
Troll: Caiden

After such a polite, enthusiastic, (and frankly somewhat frightening request) from Caiden, how could Autumn decline? Making her way to strangely decorated booth, it took no time at all to find the race track. It took even less time to locate Caiden's racer. He was so close to the finish line.

“You can do it, rainbow snail! I believe in you~!”  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:44 am
Go Go Speed Racer!
Snail: Sparklegloop
Troll: Elidae

Snail racing. Really? This was stupid. Anyone who encouraged such a sport must have been masochistic, sadistic, or maybe both. Nonetheless, Elidae had begged him, and with nothing better to do besides brood on how to destroy Odette and Aandes, he had decided to at the very least, show up to offer support.

“Hey sparkles! Move your a**!”  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:27 am
Go Go Speed Racer!
Snail: Dustbuster
Troll: Amonee

While she was there, Autumn decided to cheer on Dustbuster. He was trying so hard, but had still fallen behind the other snails.

“Dustbuster, you must keep trying! You're too beautiful not to shine!”  

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:30 am
Mini Rollover

Since only one snail has crossed the finish line, I'm giving everyone the opportunity to roll one last D10! No penalties this time! Highest roll means a speedier cross to the finish line (determining, second and third place)! You may also use any remaining carrots or lettuce if you wish (only one as usual)! This will remain open to 2am when I do rollover for real. Sorry for the random final push: I intended for the race to end today so that players aren't overwhelmed by weekend events!

Cheering is no longer in effect.

Yamashii

KitsuneAura

blackbird cake

Doutei

A Forest Faery

A Forest Faery rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:37 am
One last push!

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gettin' My Loot!: Baby Carrot
Chestnuts Remaining: 0

Progress: 36  

A Forest Faery

blackbird cake rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:38 am
boop  
Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items