Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Weight of the Crown ( Accepting: Open: All: I: Orig. ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:03 pm
DragonChild09

TealPearlVoiceTrista

User Image
Astrid barked at Lance growling as she said "Let him see his sissy!" She said baring her fangs at Lance something she only did when she was really, really, really annoyed or angry with someone. She didn't like Lance or Ara because they were hurting her family.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:07 am
DragonChild09

TealPearlVoiceTrista

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Val backed off right away when the princess was threatened. She help Valon stay on his feet but she was weak and she couldn't stand it for long. She worried about him, he has already been through so much, and now this?  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:21 am
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Lance smirked, obviously pleased to have new playmates, plus Ara should be coming back soon and she could join their little games. It was a shame that Valon was so worn out right now, otherwise they could play marco-polo, always a fun game here. Maybe after a bit of rest they could. Lance let out a small sigh, "We'll take a little break for princey here to catch his breath. After that we can play marco-polo." Lance smirked before moving the blade away from Ariana's neck, a moment later the blade merged back into his skin. Turning his gaze onto Ariana, a devilish smirk crossed Lance's face as his eyes turned onto Valon. "If you try to cheat I'll have to take my little toy back." Lance spoke with a small chuckle.

Feeling the blade leave, Ariana quickly got to her feet and went to where she had heard Valon's voice hugging him as she tried to calm herself down. Between the attack, the kidnapping, the unknown location, and finding Valon kidnapped, the comfort of Valon's presence was all she wanted at this moment. "Valon... where are we?" Ariana asked. She knew that Valon would understand that she wanted him to describe the place that they were in, at least that might help her get a better idea of her surroundings. She figured that it might be a cave from the cold stones, but she still wasn't sure of most of it. The size, any tunnels leading out, Ariana felt useless.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yaroki

SokoBlairse13thsin

Angelic Lupine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:30 am
Sihne set was just coming back to treat Zane when he took off to go search for the kidnappers whereabouts, "he doesn't know when to sit down does he, that Zane....well i guess that means i should probably stay here, wouldn't be right to leave you without a guard your highness
he said as he knelt beside the Queen
(thinking to himself)
"hope that mana mending is holding up

SokoBlairse13thsin

Dedicated Lunatic

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:30 pm
Angelic Lupine
Rynn01
DragonChild09

User Image

"We're in a cave Ariana." Valon said holding her close. "I'm not exactly sure how deep we are but there are a few tunnels. Don't worry alright, I'll figure out a way to get us out of here. Don't be afraid, I'm right here for you." 'Zane, Shina, please hurry. I can't risk putting Ariana in danger so fighting is out of the question. We'll just have to wait it out and hopefully we can figure out a way to get past this guy. At least Ara is gone but who knows for how long. Gale, please be alright.'  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:32 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Lance leaned back on the cave wall a bit, already growing bored. Ariana gave a small nod, thankful for the information her brother had given her. "And I'm here for you, so no worrying, alright?" Ariana said giving a small smile as she tried to reassure her brother that everything would be okay. "Who else is here, besides Lance?" Ariana asked remembering the other voice and the sounds of an animal, a dog maybe, but it didn't sound like Snow. Lance smirked as the siblings spoke to one another, Ariana looking like if she were to let go of Valon then she would fall into oblivion. "Tunnels that go to tunnels that go to tunnels, so on, and so on." Lance said with a small chuckle. It was one of the reasons he loved these caves, the tunnels made a fun maze to play in, plus for some reason there were traps laid out in some of the deeper ones, though Lance had no idea where they had come from.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Yaroki

SokoBlairse13thsin

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:24 pm
Shina gritted her teeth.*I'm done waiting* she thought then stood up and jumped to the entrance and signaled her soldiers to follow her. she grabbed a lit torch from one of the soldiers and lit the webs on fire, once the webbing was removed she handed the touch back and began moving her forked tongue in the air. she then took a deep breath, as she began doing hand jesters then screeched loudly so that it can be heard throughtout the entire cave system, she then completed her spell signals and then used the screeched she made to see the entire layout through advancing her hearing to mimic bat sonar. doing this gave her the exact location of the group and traps in the cave with that said she kept moving her tonge and ran in as the solders followed. till she finally reached the group location she stepped forward into sight with her bow drawn and aimed right at Lance "let them go..."was all she said as she kept her eyes on him knowing that ara wasn't around she knew to keep her eye on him only. as she did this a small group of her solders entered the room with spears as they began walking toward valon, and ariana to secure them.

Angelic Lupine

Rynn01

TealPearlVoiceTrista

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:35 pm
DragonChild09

TealPearlVoiceTrista

User Image
Astrid was by Valon in his lap. She whimpered a bit as she tried to stay away from crying. Though that's all she wanted to do because she was scared and shaking. Then she saw Shina and said "Auntie Shina!" in wolf language. Astrid knew that Shina need to concentrate so she stayed quiet after she yelled that. She was starting to calm down but wanted Snow. She was still shaking in her fur and stayed close to Valon and Ariana feeling left out a bit.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:20 pm
Angelic Lupine
DragonChild09
Rynn01
Blackscar_Swiss

User Image

"Friends Ari." Valon said holding her close. "Stay close to me and everything will be alright. You can meet some of my friends once we are safe." Looking down at Astrid he sighed. "It's alright Astrid." Taking notice to Shina, he smirked. "You're out-numbered Lance." 'I knew they would find us.'

Zane ran into the cave with Snow and glared at Lance. "If it's all the same to you, I'd like to take this guy on myself." 'This time will be different. It's nice to know that Valon is here with Ari, although it's a shame they had to meet up like this.'

Snow ran over and stood in front of Valon. "It's alright Astrid, I'm here now. Don't be afraid." He then licked the side of her face and stood ready to attack if she was needed.

Ara made her way into the cave silently and watched everything from the shadows. 'I'll just wait for the perfect time to strike.' Taking notice to the soldiers, she smirked and shot webbing at one. She then jerked him away and chuckled. "You should pay more attention."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:43 pm
Angelic Lupine

Blackscar_swiss

DragonChild09

TealPearlVoiceTrista

Vallerie shot a look to the entrance, Shina stood in the arch. She was happy to see her but this didn't mean they automatically won. IF someone had to stay behind, it would be here. She didn't know how she could help, Val was no good at fighting, doesn't even know how. That webbing female was back and things looked glum  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:45 pm
User Image

✿ Ariana ✿

Ariana gave a small nod as Valon stated that they were friends, and moments later the feet of soldiers stormed into the cave. Lance let out a small chuckle as more people showed up to play, one of which was the guard Zane, from before. His gaze on Shina, Lance shook his head a bit and made a playful shrug "Nah, we're not doing playing yet. Valon here just needed a bit of a break." Lance chuckled. A devilish smirk crossed his face "Oh, and do you have some bandages? I'm afraid little Ariana got a bit hurt during our game." Lance stated his gaze turning to Zane figuring it would piss him off the most. "I see that you're feeling better. Did you want to play another game? I know quite a few." he smirked pushing himself lightly off the wall straightening himself back up.

Scout

User Image

User Image
☠ Lance ☠

TealPearlVoiceTrista

[quote"Yaroki"]
[quote"SokoBlairse13thsin"]
[quote"Angelic Lupine"]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:34 pm
DragonChild09

TealPearlVoiceTrista

User Image
Asrtid buried her face in SNow's leg and started crying. "Me scared big brudder....." as she looked up at him with scared eyes. She didn't want Snow or Valon to leave her. She wanted to go home but knew it would take some time to do so.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:30 am
Angelic Lupine

Blackscar_swiss

DragonChild09

TealPearlVoiceTrista

What she was about to do was crazy, reckless and so out of character. Now that Shina was here she could do it. That web girl was going to be a problem but if she could distract one of them long enough... She ran, jumped and tackled Lance to the ground. She threw all of her weight into keeping him down. She aimed her screech right at him to keep him stunned.

[Feel free to knock her out or immobilize her or something. One way or another I want her to keep being a prisoner.]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:38 pm
Angelic Lupine
yaroki
Rynn01
Blackscar_swiss
DragonChild09
This is TealPearlVoiceTrista. my account got banned but i've already sent in a report and hopefully it is resolved soon.

RosellaStarr

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

RosellaStarr

Dangerous Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:15 pm
Angelic Lupine
Rynn01
Dragonchild09
Blackscar_swiss

User Image

Zane glared at Lance and pulled out his blade as it became engulfed in shadows. "I won't let you get away this time. I'll show just what I can really do." 'Hold on a little longer Ari. I have to keep her safe no matter what the cost. This time things will be different and I will save her.' He then charged at Lance trying to slash his shoulder.

Ara took down a few more soldiers and chuckled. Looking at Valerie she smirked before shooting webbing around her neck. "You are not going to interfere." Within an instant she jerked the webbing back and threw Val against the cave wall. "Foolish girl."  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff