Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Plot-O-Rama
LET'S MAKE SOME PLOT MUSIC - Updated 8-31-16 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:59 pm
Kapoodles

WHOOPS I am terribly distractable and keep losing track of this /sigh

SO, definitely down for Chara interrupting Elsa draining someone!

Anxo might know Alistair, since they're both in the theater department (though Alistair is an actor); maybe we can moosh them together for something? :3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:42 pm
Thrud would love to meet Jeanne Or Keiran <3 those sound fun!! <3 If your interested in it.

Thrud isn't awoken yet but she could meet with one of them and civ interact. Shes got a matching Attitude for Jeanne i could see them being BFF's maybe. And i could see her flirting with Keiran.

Thruds parents own a Karate dojo that does all sorts of fighting skills that might be fun for her to meet Jeanne in.

Not sure how we could get Keiran and her to meet but when shes not in school shes normally at a park near her house or in the Dojo <3  

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:52 pm
Tiger_Kisa699
Thrud would love to meet Jeanne Or Keiran <3 those sound fun!! <3 If your interested in it.

Thrud isn't awoken yet but she could meet with one of them and civ interact. Shes got a matching Attitude for Jeanne i could see them being BFF's maybe. And i could see her flirting with Keiran.

Thruds parents own a Karate dojo that does all sorts of fighting skills that might be fun for her to meet Jeanne in.

Not sure how we could get Keiran and her to meet but when shes not in school shes normally at a park near her house or in the Dojo <3

I would be super down for all of this!

Jeanne could definitely visit another dojo, maybe as part of a competition or a demonstration? Jeanne could definitely use more friends too :3

Keiran is still sort of feeling himself out regarding actual attraction to women (IT'S COMPLICATED) but he'd happily playfully flirt with Thrud :3 A park is workable, since he goes out to busk/play guitar and sing for tips sometimes!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:09 pm
Noir Songbird
Tiger_Kisa699

I would be super down for all of this!

Jeanne could definitely visit another dojo, maybe as part of a competition or a demonstration? Jeanne could definitely use more friends too :3

Keiran is still sort of feeling himself out regarding actual attraction to women (IT'S COMPLICATED) but he'd happily playfully flirt with Thrud :3 A park is workable, since he goes out to busk/play guitar and sing for tips sometimes!
Awesome! I need to get her journal going maybe tomorrow or sunday but here is her quest thread Thrud Valkin if you wanted to read on her a bit.

When shes in the park shes drawing sometimes or laughing at people she does not like. LOL And Thrud is Bi too so i know how it goes with not sure which gender she likes more. Shes been in relationships with many of each gender, in the other shops ive had her in before. ^__^

I could see her and Jeanne meeting at a competition and being friends after the fight, impressed at who ever wins for winning cause they beat the other lol. With Jeanne being a bit older then her im sure she has an edge over Thrud even if Thruds been doing it since she was 3 lol.  

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

Kapoodles

Battle-ready Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:00 pm
Noir Songbird

WHOOPS I am terribly distractable and keep losing track of this /sigh

SO, definitely down for Chara interrupting Elsa draining someone!

Anxo might know Alistair, since they're both in the theater department (though Alistair is an actor); maybe we can moosh them together for something? :3

Okay! Perfect Perfect! Do you have a preference with Interrupting people at? I figure if he's gonna be interrupted, then You may have to start to set the scene. i can start though, if we figure out where this is to happen. Does Elsa hang out anywhere particular?

Anxo has already hung out with some of the Costumers, so if they are short staffed at times, he knows the ropes enough to have people come in for fittings and taking care of things like that. Maybe they meet for fittings?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:39 pm
Noir Songbird

bro.

Mycenae/Mistral.

pls.  

Silverah

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:52 pm
Silverah
Noir Songbird

bro.

Mycenae/Mistral.

pls.

bro, yes  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:32 pm
Noir Songbird

Hiii! I'd like to rp with you again, very much. >o> Tossing my Centisima at you to play with idk whoever you're feeling at the moment!  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:16 pm
Ruriska
Noir Songbird

Hiii! I'd like to rp with you again, very much. >o> Tossing my Centisima at you to play with idk whoever you're feeling at the moment!

HI SORRY I THOUGHT I REPLIED. Um, what are you looking for with him? That would help me pick XD <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:27 pm
I can offer Beni for this:
Eventually I would like the Negaverse to catch on, at which point she will flee for her life and purify, so I am also looking for people to report on her suspicious behavior!

For your Nega who you plan to purify. ::Nods::  

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:03 pm
Sleet Tempest Snape
Eventually I would like the Negaverse to catch on, at which point she will flee for her life and purify, so I am also looking for people to report on her suspicious behavior!

I appreciate the offer! Rn there's not much to report on, unfortunately, but if that plot does pick up I would be happy to have Beni be one of the people who catches her~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:14 pm
Noir Songbird

Hey Song~!

Were you still up for corrupting Karmi? I have the approval now. <3

Never Crazy

Sugary Strawberry

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:15 pm
Noir Songbird
Sleet Tempest Snape

I appreciate the offer! Rn there's not much to report on, unfortunately, but if that plot does pick up I would be happy to have Beni be one of the people who catches her~

Sounds good to me.
If you wanna play with any of my characters poke me, I'd love some rp. Gotta get some to level up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:22 pm
Never Crazy
Noir Songbird

Hey Song~!

Were you still up for corrupting Karmi? I have the approval now. <3

Absolutely! Lemme hop on Skype and we can talk~

Sleet Tempest Snape

I can take a look yeah! Also feel free to poke me on AIM any time if you want to talk other plots~  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:59 pm
Noir Songbird

User Image

ANYWAYS hello dere song. 0v0

I was interested in getting some RP between Amaris and Keiran, maybe -- I think their personalities would get on together very well!

Alternatively/additionally: Chrysocolla + Ashanite?? Or Chrysocolla and Kerberos again b/c Wolfeite broke her wrist and she's having a good sulk over it. (She won't try to punch him she promises, she was in a bad place.)  
Plot-O-Rama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff