Submit

SquirelFeed

Angelic Rogue

9,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:30 am
🌠ςгεscentFαιτh🌙User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seeing Amaya had left, Crescent decided to do the same. She gathered up the slingshots and the box of sharpened pencils, stuffing the slingshots inside the box before grabbing the bag with medical supplies. The girl then headed out after Amaya, trying to make sure her steps were as soft and quiet as possible.

The girl was thrilled that the lights had come back on, but something didn't seem right. As she walked around, a pencil loaded into a slingshot, Crescent looked at the walls. She looked up and behind her consistently, however she kept seeing nothing.

Then, by the stairs, Crescent heard talking and touched her birthmark, a cross made up of crescent moons that helped decide her name as well as earning her the nickname Angel, for good luck. She wandered up the stairs, her hair trailing behind her.

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

Xaris Zeigmus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:14 pm
Mizuki Madarame

User Image

Mizuki nodded and turned to leave to gather the other three girls. On her way down she saw Amaya, so she stopped. "Amaya, everyone else is up the stairs in the library. I'm going back to get the other two." Mizuki kept going on her way down the stairs where she saw Crescent, so she stopped again. "Everyone else is up the stairs in the library." Mizuki was assuming that Mizuno was still in the classroom. She was a little curious as to why she hadn't left the room along with Amaya and Crescent. With the broom in hand, she continued on her way down the stairs, and into the classroom. "Mizuno. Come on everyone else is up stairs in the library." Mizuki spoke softly to the other girl as she approached. She didn't know why she was trying to be so quiet, maybe she was nervous, she didn't want to draw any unwanted attention, even though, as far as she knew, everyone was up in the library, and that was probably including the killer. Just that thought unnerved her. Any sort of plan anyone came up with, the killer would know, and would probably be contemplating their own plan to get around any safety measures put in place.

{Edit!}

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Xaris Zeigmus

Roselyn Drake Calvert

x-PureHeroine

Benevolent Bibliophile

24,340 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amaya could hear the voices coming from the library as she got to the second floor, thinking that might be the other classmates. But then she saw Mizuki, glad to see her okay and hearing her as she nodded back. So Amaya then went into the library, seeing everyone else but she was shocked when she saw that there was blood on a few of them. Were they attacked by the killer, or were they the killer themselves? She shivered, feeling like she can't trust anyone except Mizuki.

iXx Cole xXi

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:13 pm
User Image

Cole Brunel

Cole noticed that as Amaya walked in she seemed very afraid. He knew he would have to fix that, so he gave her a small wave and a smile. He needed to think of something to preoccupy her.. "Hey Amaya, could you do me a favor? My packs a little heavy and I need to take something out of it, would you mind picking something and holding onto it for me?" He asked with a small smile as he set the pack out in the open so everyone could see it. He remembered how she seemed to cuddle up to the roll of gauze, so that old stuffed animal in there could be just the thing to calm her down a little... Why did Cole have a stuffed animal in his pack? He'll never tell.

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:12 am
User Image
Teichki Mareba

Teichki pondered on how one would figure out who the killer was. Nothing really came to mind, and one can't just start causing accusations on someone so soon. "How can we figure out who it is? Its not like the person is going to come forward and tell us." He continued pondering until an idea came into his head. "I got a plan. There is a large amount of us so we can group up and search for clues around the school. Cole, you and the group you were presently with, if you want, search the first floor near the gym and locker rooms. Yoshigei, Yagura, and myself shall search the basement. Lagato, Ayumi, and Yuumi will search the first floor staff room, and janitorial closets. Asia you will continue your research and keep an eye on Ms. Kōka with Mr. Kurosaki. He may need help with her. I know this is dangerous, but as long as we're in groups it should be fine. If any of you encounter the killer run to a group that's the closest to you. Lagato I know I don't need to tell you but in case you forgot keep your hands off of Ayumi and Yuumi. Your past history with women proceeds you. The reason I pared you with Ayumi and Yuumi is because I've seen you get into a fight so I know you can hold your own if the killer ever tries to attack. I myself would have put Yagura with Ayumi, and Yuumi but We're going into the basement of the school so its going to be the most dangerous out of the entire school. Now that I've said what I needed to say does anyone have something they need to say?"

User Image
Yoshigei Keida

Yoshigei didn't have any objection to Techki and was actually ready to go in the basement. He knew the generator to the school was down there, and whoever the killer was had to have messed with the generator before everyone gathered together. He stood up with a determined look ready as ever hoping that this killer would be found out soon. "No I have nothing I need to say." He said. Nothing would stop him from getting home. Not a crazy killer who wanted them dead, and not the damn school that prevented them from leaving.

User Image
Lagato Inuga

He sighed and was a bit pissed about Teichki's comment about his past. "No one ever lets it go. Yea I understand the situation. Trust me I have no intentions of touching Ayumi, or Yuumi. I'll do my best to fight if its needed." He wished sometimes that he didn't even bother to talk to women. Every time he asked one out he was shot down because of it. Yes he had perverted thoughts but it wasn't like it wasn't normal for a guy. He may have walked in the girl's locker room at one point of his life but that was in freshman year and it was by accident. That day was the day he was branded as a perv. Ever since then women stayed away from him, and guys always made fun of him. This was getting old and he wished everyone would stop bringing up his past. He spoke in a quiet tone. "I have nothing I have to say."

User Image
Yagura Hōseki

Yagura didn't change his glare but he gave a smirk about going into the basement. "So into the dark abyss we go then. Alright I'm in. Lets see what this killer is up too." He seemed unusually happy about going there but Yagura was known for being a bit off, and creepy. Most people got use to that after their second year of having class with him. After Teichki's speech he shook his head. "Nothing comes to mind of what needs to be said."

User Image
Ayumi Seike

What?! The pervert was going to be in the group with her and Yuumi? What was Teichki thinking? Doesn't he know that Lagato was known for being a big perv? It wasn't till Techki explained why Lagato was going with them that she calmed down a bit about it. When Lagato spoke she heard a bit of hurt in his voice. Was he really mad about the comment that Techki said? His expression gave it away that he really was angry but he seemed to calm down eventually. Hopefully he would keep true to his words. "I got nothing I need to say."

User Image
Asia Chōjō

She was still reading a book but listened to Techki. Who knew he was so quick to becoming a leader. Then again he was known for being in a lot of clubs, and known for his intelligence. He had a plan about everything eventually, and even if he was lost on something he would soon figure out what to do in just a couple of minutes. She looked over at the teachers in the corner. Ms. Kōka still didn't look good, but she seemed to have calmed down a bit. "Alright I can do that. I think it would be good that I stay here anyway."

User Image
Yuumi Kifujin

Yuumi didn't get an answer from Cole about the towel she asked for and kind of frowned a bit but let it go. When she listened to Techki speak she was surprised that he had made a plan so quickly. She was glad that they would be going to Janitorial closets as well because then she could find something to clean off the blood on her legs. It was getting cold and sticky really quickly. She wasn't distraught as much thanks to Ayumi. Holding onto her was comforting and she liked the embracing feeling it gave off. She didn't want to see Rena's body again. It was too horrifying to see her friend like that. "No objections or thoughts from me."

User Image
Mr. Kurosaki

He smiled to his students. He was proud that they all were forming a plan to figure out how to get out of this place. Even if the way out was killing someone it was the fact that most of them were level headed, and ready to do what was needed to get out. They sure had grown up from the first time he had seen them enter the school. Such kids they were, but good kids. He couldn't see any of them as a killer but perhaps something went wrong in one of their lives that made them snap. Whatever the reason, if the killer was ever revealed he hoped that perhaps he could talk some sense into them before someone else died.

User Image
Ms. Kōka

Ms. Kōka started breathing normally, and relaxed a bit. She was beginning to collect her thoughts and think normally again. She too smiled at them. "They sure have grown up. I wish it was under better circumstances then the predicament we're in right now. I hope they all stay safe. I don't want any of my students to die. They're like my children even if I have no relation to them whatsoever. Its my job to teach them, and help them learn. I turned it into a motherly duty, and they're my children that I care about dearly. Please stay safe everyone."

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:49 pm
User Image

Cole Brunel

Cole nodded and gave Ayumi and Yuumi a quick smile. "You two be careful ok?" He said just before he remembered that Yuumi asked for a towel. (thanks for the reminder) He quickly grabbed a towel and wiped most of the blood off of Yuumi, not really wanting to make her do it herself. Cole then stood and walked over to Ayama, giving her a small smile as he waited for the others to show up so they could move.

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Amaya524

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

AlsoNotMe

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Amaya524

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amaya had seen Cole wave to her before hearing him ask if she could take something out of his pack and hold onto it. She nodded back before going over and looking through, surprised to see the teddy bear as she took that. She held onto it along with the gauze, feeling how soft it was and started to be a little more comforted. But then Amaya had heard Teichki tell everyone to search for clues as to who the killer is, being grouped up again with Cole, Mizuki, Crescent, and Mizuno to go search the first floor near the gym and locker rooms. She hoped that they wouldn't encounter the killer at all, nervous. Then Amaya had seen Cole smile at her, smiling back a bit as she nodded and waited for the others.

iXx Cole xXi

Xaris Zeigmus

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:58 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yuumi had thanked Cole for cleaning the blood off of her. Everyone seemed to understand their parts and were ready to go off and do what was needed to be done. Everyone gathered into their respective groups, and began to leave the rooms to search for clues as to whom the killer may be. Tensions were rising, and everyone was on their guard. A lot of questions were raised and none would be answered. The vague clues that were left behind weren't helpful at all. The note from the killer, and Rena's small talk with the killer. It was vague but clues none the less. Hopefully more clues will be brought out and perhaps someone will have ideas of who the killer is. As for now this is the end of this chapter. Let us continue on to the next, and seek out this killer.

END CHAPTER 1

(((OOC: Chapter 2 starts in the guild I made so start posting there from now on all of you. The forums should be up so the locker rooms and gym will be already there. If you didn't realize there was a guild for some reason the link is in my signature.)))

iXx Cole xXi

Amaya524

ii-Radioactive

Blue_moon225

Roselyn Drake Calvert

Ellise Belmont

Beloved Partner

8,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Horror Role Plays