Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:09 pm
Micheals smirked. He definitely was the spirited type. He decided right then to tail the young priest. Putting his glasses back on and following him at a discrete distance.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:27 am
Prayer never once looked behind him as he walked along the semi crowded streets back to the hotel and back up to his borrowed penthouse. Unsurprisingly he was ravenous by the time he took out his take out meal and inhaled it rather quickly. And like he was always told by the nuns, he ate too fast and soon after got horrible stomach cramps. With a groan he returned back to the bedroom and his bed. As the priest laid there soothing his stomach his mind went back towards Misha making his stomach hurt even worse until he was curled back into his small ball of misery.  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:00 pm
Micheals had followed him as far as the hotel recognizing it as one of the hotels owned by Misha. He smirked to himself then hailed a cab to take him to the vampire's condo apartment.

After getting the override codes from his desk Lucien tried again to get the taller vampire to get out of bed. "What is wrong with you? Stop acting so childish!" He huffed and left Misha alone to go get dressed and grab one of the bags of plasma to drink while he waited for Micheals to retrun.

As Misha was laying there, he realized something and sat up so sudden;y that he bumped his head on the lid of the box. Wincing he grabbed the built in phone and dialed the Hotel. "Hello, has my guest left yet? No!? He's still there?" He was trying very hard not to sound to excited.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:01 am
Prayer felt like he was dying. And this time it wasn't over Misha. He suspected that Oriental he had ordered hadn't been too fresh, he had vomited at least three times since curling up in his ball on the bathroom floor. He was fevered, sweaty, clammy, and shivering but he couldn't move. He felt a gurgle come up in his throat but nothing came up, only the acid burn from the previous worshiping of the porcelain god. After fighting a battle with sleep the priest finally gave in and went under.  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:06 pm
Misha hung up the phone and huddled under his blanket, he had just asked the Desk clerk to go and see if Prayer needed anything since he was there. The vampire sat there clenching his blanket as he waited.

He sighed of all the things he'd do for that handsome devil....Certainly checking on one of his sexual playthings wasn't going to be one of them, but Misha had insisted.
Leon, was one of the night shift workers and he'd just managed to beat out several hundred young men and women for this positions simply because he'd been charmed by the rich owner. Leon had fantasies about becoming the Misha's lover.

Opening the door to the penthouse, Leon took a quick glance around. "Sir?...." Hearing no-one, he went up stairs to check the bed rooms. He knocked on the master bedroom. "Sir? This is the concierge, Is everything alright?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:57 pm
Prayer vaguely heard someone come in and knock on his door. He wanted to make a noise-any noise!-and say he was in here and feeling terrible but all he could produce was another gurgle. The priest attempted to sit from the bathroom floor but his weak arms couldn't hold him up and he slid back down hard. "H-help." he hoarse throat peeped.  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:23 pm
Frowning.....Leon thought that he heard something, Deciding to take a quick peek he opned the door. "Hello, housekeeping....Is there anyone in here?" The young man went to go take a look around, seein the bathroom door was opened he walked over. "Hello....Sir? Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:07 pm
Prayer couldn't force himself to speak again so he made scraping noises with his fingernails. Hopefully the man would hear him and take him to a hospital.  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:25 pm
Leon smirked, seeing the pron figure laying on the floor. He then flattened his smile and the look in his eyes became quite devious. "Sir, where you drinking heavily? Or perhaps you have been taking some street drugs?" He shook his head. "I am sorry but we simply can't allow that kind of behavior in this establishment, we have our reputation to uphold. I'm afraid that I'll see you to the door sir." The young concierge bent and grabbed Prayer by the wrists to start dragging him out of the penthouse.
"Really.....the kind of people that our beloved president brings in...tut-tut..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:45 pm
Prayer looked up at the housekeeper with wide horrified eyes. He wasn't drunk, or high, or anything! Why was he saying all these horrible things?! All of a sudden he was being pulled by out of the penthouse. He tried to speak but his throat was sore and dry from all the vomiting and heaving. The only thing he could do attempt to pull away weakly while flailing his non-responsive legs.  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:06 pm
The concierge smirked as he dragged Prayer out the door and into a elevator, he swiped his personal key card so that the elevator would take him to a service floor where he could dump the drugged brunette outside behind the ally way.
Once he was done shoving the helpless body into the trash he took out his cellphone as he walked away and dialed a number. "Hello Mr Belmount? Yes, I have checked on your guest, He seemed to be quiet a state so.....intoxication or a drug educed stupor, I saw him out immediately sir. Huh? What? Sir.....But-but why?" Leon stopped and turn around to glare hatefully at Prayer. "Y-yes sir...I will try to catch him....Yes sir...." he hung up and went back to Prayer. "Why you? " Leon clenched his hand around his cellphone , "Why is showing you such favor? You are nothing but another piece of garbage he brings every other ******** whore." He spat and then started to cover Prayer's body with bags of trash.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:17 pm
Prayer couldn't breathe, or rather he wouldn't with the stench of the garbage surrounding him. He listened deliriously as the man called someone, Belmount? Why was that name familiar? A whore? He wasn't a whore! Again the priest tried to speak but couldn't but instead made a sound of disgust as the man spat on his face. Using one of his weak hands he wiped the saliva away before turning to look the man straight in the eyes with his dimming silver ones. "A-a-all that y-y-you do onto m-me will be d-d-doubled onto y-y-you. S-s-so sayeth the L-Lord." he hoarsely whispered.  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:36 pm
A few minutes later three vampires strode into the hotel lobby. One was a short one that looked like a beautiful 13 year old boy, and a taller one could have been the boy's father with his long golden mane and fair looks, the pair where trailed by a dark haired one in glasses and a trench coat.
Misha Belmount, president of of this hotel chain Walked up to the front desk. "Where is he?" He growled at the concierge.
Leon gulped. "Y-Your guest?" He didn't like the way the coldly handsome man was looking at him, angrly. " He left in a cab before I could stop him Sir-"
"He's lying...." Micheal's pushed his glasses up. "He's scared, he's guilty of something. I believe that he's done something to your guest that he doesn't want to tell you, my Sire." The raven-haired name said.
Misha's hand shot out with the speed of a striking cat, he grabbed the young man's around the neck and pulled him bodily over the desk, He pressed his mouth Leon's ear. "Where is he?"
Leon's heart was thumpping in his chest in sudden fear. Misha's eyes had gone so fierce, he could have sworn that they went golden and slitted like a cat's. He swollowed. "S-sir....I....I saw him out...."
"Where?" Misha's growl was that of a angry animal
Leon's felt his body going slack in pure fear. ".....In....the ....trash..." all of a sudden he felt himself being dragged over the front desk, and then bodily thrown across the lobby!
"Michaels, make sure that Mr.Leon never returns to this place....Lucien, this way." Misha rushed towards the back, hoping that Prayer was all right.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:12 pm
Prayer was fading in and out of consciousness thinking of what that man had said. He wasn't a whore, was he? He had only given his body to one person, Misha. That didn't make him a whore right? But then the others, the blonde had brought others to where he placed the priest. He knew he must have, the way Lucien acted and his children, and his assistant certainly didn't seem surprised to see him. Maybe...maybe he was just a whore to the man. These were his last thoughts before he once again succumbed to the darkness.  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:22 pm
Misha had found him, buried in the trash like that piece of s**t had said. He dug until he had found him and picked him out the stinking garbage. Lucien made a face. "He don't look good...."
"No....He doens't. " Misha carried him side where he could get a better look at Prayer, the boy was pale and his breath smelled like vomit, not to mention the way he was breathing. The vampire lowered his face onto the unconscious priest's and took a deep breath. The information his nose picked up that Prayer was indeed very sick from something. "Prayer? Prayer? Can you hear me? It's me Misha.....I'm going to take you to the hospital....do you hear me Prayer?"  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff