Welcome to Gaia! ::

๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Sonic, Sega, Awesome, Fight, Romance 

Reply โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)
Zombie Apocalypse (Horror RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want more RP horrors? :3
YES! make more! D:
81%
 81%  [ 13 ]
No thanks, this is good enough :)
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

NeverDreamt

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:12 pm
((Lol I saw that move and first thing that came to mind was kamehameha XD))
Silver raised a hand and lifted multiple big chunks of rubble in front of the blast. He shot them outwards towards the blast, using those to reduce the size and power of the blast he took the hit. He was sent flying into another building, slamming into it and breaking through the outer wall. He stood up slowly "Your gonna have to try better than that." He said with a slight laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:14 pm
KargaZane warped the bandages around Blaze's injuries and healed her a little so the bleeding would slow down, He feel the pain she does.

((OOC: going to the store, be right back))  

KargaZane

Friendly Explorer

6,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

TFU - Blackwood

Profitable Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:22 pm
chadjo97
((Lol I saw that move and first thing that came to mind was kamehameha XD))
Silver raised a hand and lifted multiple big chunks of rubble in front of the blast. He shot them outwards towards the blast, using those to reduce the size and power of the blast he took the hit. He was sent flying into another building, slamming into it and breaking through the outer wall. He stood up slowly "Your gonna have to try better than that." He said with a slight laugh.
*As he was done with the blast and he still saw silver still alive, T-990 boosted up his repulsor's and jet's as he flew to silver what seem like the speed of a jet as he stopped right in front of silver, He'd take out his sword as the red hummed as pointed in front of silver as he say's:"Let's finish this, i will use you as an example for the other's to follow." *He'd pull back his sword as he thrusted it aimming to impale silver and finish the job*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:26 pm
Silver held a hand right out to the end of the sword. He focused his psychic energy in front of his hand so that when the sword hit it it shattered, a piece of metal flew up cut silver across the forehead.  

NeverDreamt

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

TFU - Blackwood

Profitable Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:48 pm
chadjo97
Silver held a hand right out to the end of the sword. He focused his psychic energy in front of his hand so that when the sword hit it it shattered, a piece of metal flew up cut silver across the forehead.
*As the shard's fly pass, T-990 smirk's as he put's his right hand in front of silver as he charged his repulsor ready to shoot silver down at any second*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:51 pm
Silver straight up laughed at the robot "If I go down you coming with me." He held his hand on top of the repulsor and focused his energy into it, blocking anything from escaping "We will both be destroyed." he said with a smirk.  

NeverDreamt

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

TFU - Blackwood

Profitable Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:00 pm
chadjo97
Silver straight up laughed at the robot "If I go down you coming with me." He held his hand on top of the repulsor and focused his energy into it, blocking anything from escaping "We will both be destroyed." he said with a smirk.
!? *The last reaction T-990 got as his circuit's got as he flashed into overdrive T-990 body glow's a bright orange and explodes catching Silver directing*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:05 pm
Silver was blasted through the building as well as the 3 after it. He fell to the ground and lay there, weakened "Take that." He said with a smirk before falling into unconsciousness. The cut on his forehead grew from the explosion and he was cut all over his body from the explosion. He began bleeding out.  

NeverDreamt

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

TFU - Blackwood

Profitable Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:17 pm
chadjo97
Silver was blasted through the building as well as the 3 after it. He fell to the ground and lay there, weakened "Take that." He said with a smirk before falling into unconsciousness. The cut on his forehead grew from the explosion and he was cut all over his body from the explosion. He began bleeding out.
*T-990 was stunned as he tried to getup but he felt glued to the ground as he hear's: *System reboot, Restart software and hardware, rebeginning synthesis." *Shade's remove from his eye's as he woke up as he clenched his fist's as he got slowly still feeling weak from the impact of the blast and they effect's of overdrive, his vision was blurred with blue static and buggy software he was like an open target as T-990 coughed out oil and he managed to say: "So he managed to damage me, Heh even from that, i'm still the strongest mechnical update Eggman has made, and it's certainly doing it's job as the best, now to search for the hedgehog." *He started to scan the situation as he started following the hole's as he went inside and out as he found Silver unconcious as picked him up and startd flying to the sky*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:21 pm
Silver was still unconscious. His hand clenched into a fist but other than that and the fact that he was still breathing and his heart was beating there was no sign he was still alive.  

NeverDreamt

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Angelic Nicolette

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:29 pm

-Blaze the Cat-

{Ooc:}

"I've been searching... For a long time,"

Blaze managed to raise her head, her whole body ached, as the crack in her back only made it far worse. "This machine.. is.." the cat's voice trailed off as she closed her eyes. She willed them to open as she turned her head, to look at the white hedgehog and the robot. "Silver..." she mumbled quietly, seeing him face the robot. She watched them continue their fight, as Silver was blasted into another building, and the robot following after. Her eyes narrowed, as a flame of hope arose within her, she noticed the pain was slowly leaving her, as KargaZane was slowly alleviating the tension. She stood up, ignoring the rushing pain that rose through her back. Her tail swayed as she outstretched her hands, forming a flame whip in them.

"Listen you wrecked robot," the cat shouted, as she ran after the robot. She quickly raised her arm as she cracked the fiery whip at the robot.

"For creatures, like me."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:03 pm
Light really didn't know what else to say to that, so he just let Iblis help even though it was embarrassing he wouldn't admit it. "...thanks..." he said but quietly sorta only Iblis heard, he felt his back sting every time Iblis touched it even though it was gently but tried to hide his pain from his expression staying serious.

Light saw Blaze suddenly run off into battle, even though she was injured she went out there.

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TFU - Blackwood

Profitable Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:51 pm
*Rolling out of the way to the right he activate's as blue scales form on his body as he turn's invisible as he's unseeable as he bursts through the sky*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:00 pm
KargaZane looked at Blaze as she ran out the door "We have to go help her and that guy." Then he runs after Blaze.

((OOC: Well I am going to bed it's 2 AM here, See you later))  

KargaZane

Friendly Explorer

6,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:04 am
Iblis smiled a little and blushed faintly. "...No problem...just returning the favor..." she said as she cleaned Light's wound. "...Y'know...I would have been fine... You really didn't have to heal me back there..." Iblis added as she gently wrapped Light's back and finished. Iblis saw Blaze go to help Silver and KargaZane follow Blaze. "Oh no..." Iblis mumbled worried as she looked out the window. Iblis looked back at Light. "The others have left to go help Silver ...Light...you are in no condition to fight... Please...get some rest... I'll even stay here and keep you company...if you want, but please...get some rest... They can handle it..." the she-wolf said. "If they need help, then I'll go help them... You NEED to rest Light..." she added. Iblis wasn't going to let Light leave until he was healed.  
โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games