Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The School From Hell [Open&Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:57 pm
User Image

Ryoushi "Tenshi" Densetsu

Even though everyone else will be happy, I'll still be the fighter to protect them....

Ryoushi growled lowly, "like you were my Savior. You didn't do anything but stand there!" She scoffs before something wasn't right and she saw Gajeel sprint off and she quickly followed. Once she saw everything, but yet refused to pull out a weapon as she just stood by the shaking Levy. Kneeling down next to her while keeping her red eyes one the two adults. She didn't know who they were. But having Levy like this at the sight of them sent an instant flag up that these people were not to be trusted. "Levy..." she whispers to her concerned never tearing her eyes away from the two. Their scent sickened her and made her want to literally vomit as a low threating growl escapes her throat. Still refusing to draw her guns quite yet.

They are my family now whether they know it or not, and I'll protect my family no matter what the cost!

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:08 pm
Syo blinked wildly at what Rin was doing, he was sure he just met up with her a few minutes ago as he simply shrugged before waving at her with both arms. Hoping she'd notice.
Kaguya grumbled a swear. So did Myo as Levy's father gave a small chuckle before holding out his hand to Levy, "Time to go home Levy." He spoke in an earnest tone as the woman had disappeared. Levy shook her head as Kaguya butted in with a grin, "Sorry old man, but this girl ain't going anywhere. This is our fairy, not yours." She declared with a growl. That was Kaguyas nickname for Levy. Fairy. Mainly because she was like one in a way as Myo nodded. Though before the man could respond, he received a kick to the face from Gajeel as he was knocked over. "Gajeel...you b*****d..." He muttered. Gajeel looked down on him as Kaguya sighed. "You always have to make an entrance, don't you?" She questioned with a frown as Gajeel grinned somewhat to her and shrugged before being knocked off his feet by the man. "Seems you do have some tricks, don't you? Uncle." He spoke with a grin as Levy shut her eyes tight and covered her ears. She didn't want to see or hear any of this as Kaguya had noticed. "Ryoushi, take Levy out of here. For her sake." She spoke with a soft smile as it seemed things were going to get a little violent. Though it seemed that her father didn't want that as he used the same sort of magic Levy used. "Solid Script: Vine." He spoke as the vine had wrapped around Levy's ankle as she tried to break free. Everyone else though had already started to attack him, despite Levy being tied to him on the ankle.

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:14 pm
User Image

Rin noticed him and jumped off of the rock tower and landed infront of him. "Hey Syo" she said smiling. She noticed the necklace around his neck "you must love my alchemy huh?" Rin said giggling, she hugged him for a minute then pulled away. She felt like someone actually care for her and not her talents.

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:21 pm
Syo blinked wildly when she hugged him before shrugging, "It's nice so I kept it on, problem?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow as Hiind wandered elsewhere again before he spoke to Rin, "You seemed so frantic to find me as well, what made you so eager?" He questioned some more with a grin as he sniggered a chuckled lightly.

PopCandy22

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:26 pm
User Image

Rin followed him and looked serious "To be honest..I was worried about you...you seem like a delicate rose..ya know? But I don't have a problem with you wearing my artwork either Syo" Rin said bringing out a smile. "You're so cute tho haha I can't leave you alone!" She said blushing

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:34 pm
User Image

Even though everyone else will be happy, I'll still be the fighter to protect them....

Ryoushi watched and nodded at Kaguya, "no problem.." she says before grabbing Levy and moved her put of the way as she stared at the man with her red eyes now the pupils turnings onto thin slits as she smirked deviously at him before firing a.bullet straight for him and cut through the vine with her claw before picking Levy up and jumping out through the window Gajeel came in. Cradling the Mage in her arms as she only could think of one regrettable place and she darted back home. Still carrying Levy in her arms. They owed her big time for having her miss out on a fight.

They are my family now whether they know it or not, and I'll protect my family no matter what the cost!

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:46 pm
Syo blinked wildly at the response that Rin had given him as he shrugged lightly before noticing Ryoushi carrying Levy out of school. Had it started without him? Already? He frowned as he looked out the window they'd entered in, watching the gang beat up, or atleast attempt, to beat Levy's father. He looked to Rin. "I have to sort something out, I'll be back later." He spoke with a nod before jumping out of the window and towards the fight in which Myo was being beaten in as he replaced him.
Levy kept her eyes closed still, "I don't wanna go home with him, he wasn't there when I needed him. He just left us. I hate him. I hate father..." She muttered with sniffs as she bit her lower lip before managing to look up at Ryoushi. "Where're we heading?" She asked. Levy, honestly, didn't look too good. She was missing her headband that she always wore, causing her blue hair to fall out of their placing and look longer than they usually were. She had a few scratches on her, let alone her ankle hurt like hell right then and there as she rubbed her eyes softly.

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:54 pm
User Image

Ryoushi's eyes returned to normal as she slowed her pace down only a little keeping her guard up as she looked down with a warm smile, "We're going to my place. For now it should be safe.... from your father at least..." she says looking back up where she was going and saw her house in the distance. "Don't worry. I won't let any harm come to you Levy. I swear it." She promises her softly as she carried her inside the house and the twins saw her but when they were about to try something she glared. "Don't even think about it and go get me the first aid." She warns them and they nod as soon they vanished and Ryoushi set her down slowly on the couch and taking off the bag she was carrying and set it on the table in front of her. "There's the food I cooked for you in there. Go ahead and eat." She says smiling at her before taking a seat next to her.

Yume no Shirube

louis guapo

Original Lover

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:02 pm
Levy looked at her and giggled when she heard what she said at the end. "So you did mean it, you didn't have to, you know?" She spoke with a giggle as she sniffed lightly before grabbing the food hesitantly and clapped her hands together, "Thankyou for the meal~" She chanted and giggled some more before eating. Definately better than Chinese as she then decided to look to Ryoushi, "So those two are the people you live with? And do you want some?" She questions with a tilted head and a smile.

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image
Yume no Shirube

PopCandy22

Dedicated Genius

5,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:27 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Akaito and Kaito

What do you get when you put a trained huntress and two devious twin in one house....?

Ryoushi looks over at her and chuckled. "Yes they are. But be careful because they're too flirtatious for their own good." She sighs. But that's when both twins scared her half to death as they tilt their head and pout, "You don't like us anymore?" Kaito asks sweetly when Akaito scowls jealousy (which was quite cute..), "Of course not. She's too busy with that raven haired demon of hers..." and Ryoushi's face instantly went red as she stood up growling as the two buttheads. "You know you need to learn when to shut your big mouth." She growls when he snickers, "why? Doesn't she know that your dating hi-" then he gets cut off by her tackling and covering his mouth. "Shut up!" She yelps still with some rosy pink cheeks. Akaito was just standing aside and laughing while he sat on the couch opposite from Levy. Watching the two bicker about Ryoushi and the little lie she had planted on Levy's cousin. But soon she just turned her back to ignore him and crossed her arms over her chest. "Your such a nusiance!" She scolds Akaito while sitting back down next to Levy and shook her head to answer her previous question. "Now I made this all for you and the rest of the gang. You guys never told me what you wanted so I just cooked a lot of stuff for you guys to try out...." she giggles nervously. Hoping Levy didn't hear anything Akaito said. But that was highly impossible...

Well... That answer should obvious now~

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:28 am
Levy simply blinked wildly at her, she understood the last part but she didn't understand what the twins meant. A raven haired demon? Who else could it be other than Gajeel as her wild blinking changed into a frown, not a fearful one luckily, instead a comical one that most would laugh at as she spoke in her innocent tone. "Do they mean Gajeel? Ryoushi-chan?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side. She did eat though, but only slowly now.

Myo looked a little beat up as he sat out, Gajeel and Kaguya now going for a strike at the man as Syo looked at Rin, "Hey, you alright there?" He questioned towards the female as he noticed Kaguya drop her sword, going for hand to hand combat instead whilst Gajeel continued to fight, actually using his powers for once too as well as he chanted, "Iron roar!" Shouting it, heaps of metal was brought into a whirlwind that attack Levy's father as it seemed he male was taking some damage but very little.

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:17 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Akaito and Kaito

What do you get when you put a trained huntress and two devious twin in one house....?

Ryoushi's smile fades away as she glanced over the other direction. "I'm not answering that question..." she says quite stubbornly and immediately Akaito has his grin on his face as he recovered while wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "So that means your free then?" He muses and she uppercuts him without effort and he flew back a few inches. She still look at the Mage as she stubbornly started eating some food having her bunny ears wilted down hoping to cover her reddish face. "Ill tell you later...." she mumbles quietly.

Well... That answer should obvious now~

Yume no Shirube

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:29 pm
She frowned but giggled at her reaction before nearly laughing. This was a new side to her that she'd never seen before as she sniffed slightly from her crying from before. Placing the food back, she giggled, "It seems you don't lie, it was really good~" She chanted as she giggled. Her giggly self had pushed out her frightened side.
Gajeel had managed to land a few scratches at least on the man as Kaguya frowned, noticing Myo had gone off to follow Rin whilst Syo was now in scratches. Gajeel used his powers some more as Kaguya started to use hers.
This seemed to snap a nerve in Levy's mind as she held her head, looking down and away from them with slightly wide eyes. She knew the pain Gajeel was feeling, it was the exact same pain as that time when he first came to her house. No. He wasn't about to feel such pain, she didn't want that as she hesitated to think further into the subject.

Layla Listressa

PopCandy22

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items