Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Crossroads

Back to Guilds

This is Halloween Crossroads 

Tags: This is Halloween 

Reply { ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012
[ BOSS ORP ] From The Ashes (THE FINALE P.76) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:57 pm
"Garbage said the cripple to the corpse." She turned to look at Jerry properly as he reached out to grab her, "Go on, lift your gun and shoot my head, I'll have your throat before you can move that little toy a foot into the air."

She stepped back to the side slightly from his grab kicking at his clearly mangled leg sending him spilling to the dirt.

Bilious

Baneful

Byrr

Toshihiko Two

prolixity

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:59 pm
Candace turned as if she was going to ditch Mitsu and run to Jerry and Harrison's aid, stopping only because the girl called Jerry her 'boilfriend'. What was a boilfriend again? Jerry was your boilfriend. Candace paused. Jerry had been her..boyfriend. Ah, okay. Boil was boy, so boilfriend was boyfriend. Made sense. Okay.

She smiled, a smile that held not even a sliver of happiness of kindness behind it. "He's not my boyfriend, darling. He's--" She was cut off by a knee to the back of her head, cursing and falling to the ground. ******** style="color: #7507AE">"The ******** was THAT!"
She growled, turning to glare up at this new boy.

Blade Kuroda
Inu-Mitsu

Eight

Fanatical Friend

keiifuu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:01 am
Fallow smiled at her, even though for a long moment, she seemed not to know who he was. And he didn't blame her. After all, they were in war-zone. It was odd that they were even making small talk here, now. Introducing themselves even. It wasn't exactly the normal conduct someone saw and did while trying to fight for their lives. But then again, what about this was normal in the least? His tail flicked back and forth, wagging happily at the idea that she remembered - at least a little! - who he even was.

"Yes, its the one thing we get to be envious about in regards to those hunters I suppose,"
He rumbled wryly, his lips curling back to reveal pearlescent fangs. His markings pulsed a sickening vibrant neon glow, eyes the color of the Púca eye's nearly swallowing the entirety of them. "Then again, their aim isn't exactly something of quality, hmm?" He bowed his head, even though it strained the dried wounds in his side, making the Púca rumble in irritation. "I am Fallow. Though I imagine names won't matter in the end, really."

He wasn't a half-glass-empty sort of fellow, but being a glass-half-full kind of guy didn't seem very useful right now either.

"Oh,"
Fallow rumbled when the Cu Sith put her head on his. He reached up, scratching fondly behind an ear, "hello there."

He hadn't forgotten about the Insanity creature yet. No, he was still vividly aware of its presence. But what could he do right now? He couldn't reach it, had no wings, nothing apart from legs and the ability to run and buck. His eyes turned to the creature, and for a moment, he felt himself swallowed by a desire to do something, and a pain that ached deep in his bones.

This wasn't what he had expected, coming here. And it wasn't what he had hoped for at all.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Fallow.
HP: 30/30
Target: n/a
Damage: n/a
Effect: n/a
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0 ))

Syusaki

Kaiyumi
QUOTE TRAIN YAH

Appearance
Fallow is a 5" 11' dark skinned Púca with neon blue and green markings and very equine-like appendages. They also glow in the dark. His natural form is a black stallion with the same neon markings.

xoxomenai rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:02 am
"None of us can," he answered her softly, smiling a bit, as he recalled their trek on the Conquest isle back to their dorms after encountering the raw FEAR beneath the temple ... a temple, and an isle that was no more. Yes, that had been hard for him to bear. He had been shaking miserably, and would have cried if tears were something possible for a creature consisting solely of heat. But Amarus had comforted him then, just as he was helping her now. The boil smiled as she motioned Olivia, and then Mea in for a group hug. Indeed, a tender embrace seemed like something all of them could use in this moment.

At Amarus's comment he broke into a small chuckle, probably the first he'd laughed in a while. "It's, not always easy ..." he answered honestly. "... But time and loved ones do help."

At Amarus's question, the boil paused to stare up at the giant bird soaring over. It was true he was growing restless. In a short span of time they had been subjected to several near-death experiences, from reliving nightmares of the FEAR once contained beneath the islands, to being surrounded and fired upon by countless hunters, to more hunters, and still more hunters. Now this mere FEAR-borne creature decided to rear it's foul head and simply claim their lives, after all they had fought for, fought to protect??! ...

His hands squeezed momentarily into those of his friends, as Faustus's wings flared a deep red. He couldn't live with that.

"I'm going to try to meet it head-on," he stated, clenching and flexing his fists. Seizing hold of what strength he could muster, the flame demon let out a cry as he tore across the field and up into the sky, aiming as far for the creature as gravity and thrust would allow, tearing his claws up towards the mighty beast in an attempt to even graze it.

But it seemed he couldn't reach quite far enough. Despite being a reckless move from the onset, the flame demon collapsed suddenly back to the ground, rolling to a crouch. His head spun, and he took a disoriented moment to collect himself, shaking off the strangely cold feeling that had overtook him for a moment in the air.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Faustus
Target: Phoenix
Damage:0 MISS
Effect: N/A

Face your demons

chirigami

kuumeii

Appearance
Faustus is a lanky built Flame Demon with rather large round orange eyes, fiery red hair, and black, flaming wings. He wears a notable pair of goggles, tattered longcoat and pinstripe pants. Or click here

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:02 am
Jerry hit the ground with a grunt and a yelp, fingers digging into the dirt as his shoulders shook.

He was laughing. Giggling slightly as once again he shook his head, "J-just.. just realized something."

Roar lay several paces away. He shifted, gathering himself up carefully, lifting a hand to try to straighten his nose with a wince and a fresh giggle. From the torn ground he glanced up at her through his ruined glasses, beaming with blood-soaked teeth, "Your... your... ghoulfriend was it? She's that... that horrible shadow creature, right? Ahahahaha. Ahahahahahaha.... Scotophobia." His mouth was trembling at the edges, "Fear of darkness. It's b-because of p-people like me she even exists, right? Ahahahaha that's funny. I really do hate the dark. A lot. Think... think it'd be very therapeutic for me to just... just..."

Milliardo Kason

Baneful

Byrr

Toshihiko Two

prolixity

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:06 am
Landing after he had kneed the girl, Shun crouched between her and Mitsu, holding his daggers up defensively. He glared right back at her and didn't even answer right away after she had growled at him.

"Don't touch her," he said lowly and simply. The Reaper wasn't going to engage any further if the hunter backed off. After all, they had bigger problems at hand than to fight among one another. But touching his wolf was something he could not let slide. He would have been even more displeased if he knew what the hunter had said to her prior to his interference.

Eight
Inu-Mitsu

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Katarina Everard rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:14 am
Once of the few times that she'd thought things might not get any worse... well... then they did. Her screams joined in with the countless others as the floating island came crashing to the ground, arms over her eyes to keep out the blinding light that had come from the main Isles. The sight that greeted her however wasn't like anything she'd ever thought would happen... the Isle, completely destroyed. Imryn sat there on the ground and just stared in disbelief at the ruins there in front of them, not sure what to think. She didn't trust the Horsemen completely, but to go so far as to destroy their own homes? No... it had to have been the Hunters.

And then came the phoenix, rising from the ashes of what used to be their home.. but something was different about it. The voices she could hear coming from it... it was just the same as when they had been fighting with that student earlier. Could... could the Horsemen have been the ones behind the student getting sick? And what if this thing could infect the others now as well? It certainly wasn't seeming happy... at all. "For the love of Jack... just get me out of here." she groaned, shoulders slumping. The whole thing was just one big mess and both sides seemed to be playing their own parts. Ugh.

Though through the chatter, she could hear Mitzi calling out, as well as the other ghost ghoul they had been with. At least they seemed to be alright, and she gave them a little wave to let them know she was ok. She however had bigger things on her mind... namely that phoenix. Waiting for it to come in a little closer, Imryn then flew up and took a swing at it, hoping that whatever she'd done had effected it somehow. Maybe it could infect others... maybe it couldn't. But she didn't want to sit around and give it the chance.

(( OOC:
Character Name: Imryn
Target: HUGE BIRD THING
Damage: ???
Attack: 1/1
Appearance: A grey skinned, winged elemental that is missing the lower half of her body. Dark claws,longer thin horns and tail with a blue glowstick and skull pin at the end.))

Songstress Kitsune

alliisara

Getsurae

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:18 am
Candace spit on the ground as she pushed herself back up to her feet, taking on a more defensive stance. Defense wasn't what she was good at. Offense was Candace's specialty. "Or else what?" She aske with a grin. Cute! Some teenaged brat was threatening her with daggers!

Blade Kuroda

Eight

Fanatical Friend

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:20 am
Olivia could feel an uneasy sense of loneliness begin to creep into her mind. The strange sound, the sensation, her mind beginning to float off towards where this island used the be settled. For a moment their voices began to fade into gibberish but the more they spoke to each other, and herself, the more it pulled her thoughts back.

She felt a tug on her sleeve, her blue eyes following the hand to notice Amarus gesturing for her to join in with the group. Mea had as well and a hug sounded really good as well. And the more she thought about it, as she fell to knees beside them, the more it pushed those awful feelings away. She joined in her arms, encircling what she could - mindful of Faustus wings and grabbing and arm instead, she rested her head against Amarus' shoulder. This was nice, this was putting her at ease even though, "I feel ... empty, I suppose..." She replied, unsure how to word it or how to put it, "there is much going on." Olivia added in a whisper. There was so much anger around her and sadness, and just the thought of this event was such a heavy weight upon them all. She didn't understand it either, how effected she was with all this, but she was. "But this.. is helping..."

Olivia lifted her head as Faustus pulled away, to take his own shot at the ominous bird, his wings spreading and taking to the air. He missed as they all had, "we all have terrible aim..." she sighed, it was partly a jest but not being one to usually make jokes, Olivia was unsure if it passed as one.

Her blue eyes continued to watch him, hoping he would return shortly.

------------------------
User Image
OOC:

Character Name: Olivia
HP:  30/30
Target:  --
Damage:  --
Effect: warm fuzzy feelings and sadness
Number of People Currently Attacking Me:  0/3 ))

Face your demons

xoxomenai

kuumeii

Appearance
Olivia is a small thin white skinned undead ghoul with short curly dark blue hair and bright blue eyes. She's dressed in a frilly black dress. here you go

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:24 am
"Kill you. Or maybe I'll go after one of your friends instead," Shun replied, staying where he was. She had taken a more defensive stance, so he was prepared for if she should decide to change her mind and charge. His tone was somewhat of a matter of fact one at the moment, as he just watched her carefully, seeking out signs of hostility.

Eight

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:45 am
Did he seriously...wow. Okay. Wow. Candace paused a moment, laughing and shaking her head. "Good luck with that, kid." She did feel a bit bad calling him a kid when Gale was probably around the same age as this guy, but she didn't are enough.

"That's cute though. Is she your gir--ghoulfriend? I wasn't going to hurt her, you know." She smiled again. "I was offering her something nice."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:46 am
Shehk looked to Whisper with a rather sad look on her face.

"I'd like that. I thought Sammy would stick around, but....." She looked over towards where the undead ghoul was rampaging before sighing. "Seems kind of ironic to see everybody getting all angry about the destruction of the isles of the Horsemen after they were all accusing them of various things not even a day ago." Shehk ran her hand over Riley's arm briefly, sighing.

Getsurae

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:49 am
Shun just scoffed lightly at her laugh. She could laugh all she wanted, but he'd find a way. His good eye narrowed at her next set of words though.

"I highly doubt that," he said flatly. Perhaps it was her smile or her attitude in general, but he was picking up on a cruel air from this one. Quite frankly, he didn't think it was really feasible at all for any hunter to truly be nice to one of them. Not unless they wanted something at least.

Eight

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:53 am
Hearing Deryk's words did not help Jason feel any better, and the idea that the senior hunter may have had a idea was crushed. The Moon hunter appeared crestfallen, heaving a sigh and watching their giant enemy fly about. "Just survive, huh?" He repeated to himself. And Deryk had said this guy was worse then the titans. Great, he had to fight something worse then a dozen tentacles. Could he go home and hide under his bed now?

"I'll...I'll back you up" He said. There wasn't much else he could do.

Blade kuroda

------------------------
(( OOC: RP post
Character Name: Jason
HP: 40/40

Appearance

(picture in sig) Jason is a Moon hunter, around 6 feet tall, short blonde hair, and wielding a sword.

equipment:
1x Modified Fear scanner  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
danse-hexe rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 5 Total: 17 (2-24)

danse-hexe
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:59 am
It felt like slow-motion. When he heard a yell, when he turned to look towards the spire- when the island crumbled away, time seemed to move painfully slowly. Alke's first reaction was to hold on to Medea as they plummeted, his free hand gripping her wrist. More for his own benefit than his, with the billion and one questions swirling around in his mind he needed at least a ray of hope, some clarity in all the confusion. She was here with him.

If he closed his eyes he could still see it: the tall spires, the forges, the temples. It was a slightly shaky mental image, pieced together from years of memories, but it was there. For one blissful moment, he was a child again, running through the forges, spending hours wandering through the labyrinths. He knew all those paths by heart, every single twist and turn, all the dead ends.

The guardian was visibly trembling, shoulders heaving as he cried openly, tears trickling down pale cheeks. He was glad Medea couldn't see this- or had she maybe foreseen it, already, as she always did?

All paths lead to the same end.

Perhaps that was why she had called him to her. Turning, the guardian embraced his priestess wordlessly, his arms wrapping around her tightly. It was pathetic, he knew, crying in front of her, but at the very least it reminded him of one thing. He--

He hadn't lost his home yet, not completely. She was here with him.

"I ask for your blessings, Priestess." The words were whispered shakily into her ear, where once he would have knelt, ceremonially, and made the request. "I will.. "

"I will rebuild our home."

Alke did not wait for her to answer, simply pulling away and leaving a soft kiss on her forehead- it was a promise, for once, not only to her, but any other death horseman that remained; Ylaria, too, was still in his thoughts.

"If you need me, just call." He rubbed the tears from his eyes furiously, and moved out into the battlefield. Someone was going to pay for this; you couldn't get rid of Death so easily. The first to catch his attention was a bloodied, blonde hunter with an almost insanely large sword- a worthy opponent, likely; he would not bother with the little worms.

"Death looks becoming on you," he smirked, and struck hard.

------------------------
(( OOC:
Character Name: Alke
HP: 60/60
Target: Clarice
Damage: 9
Swift Strikes: 11d4: 0/1 l 9d4: 0/1 l 7d4: 0/1
Effect: -
Number of People Currently Attacking Me: 0/3
))

lizbot
dansehexe's character Alke is attacking Clarice for 9 damage! He pretty mad!

zoobey
HUGZ PLZ

nothing yet
ylariaaaaa T__T <33

Appearance
Horseman of Death, tall and somewhat pale, wields a double-ended scythe.

{ ARCHIVED } ------------------ Four Clans Meta, April 2012

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff