Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha Role Play

Back to Guilds

Be in a Inuyasha Role Play or make your own! 

Tags: Inuyasha, Role Play, Manga, Anime 

Reply Inuyasha Role Play
Western Territory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:02 am
User Image
¤Lord Sesshomaru (Awakened)

⇋ "You try...

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇

Sesshomaru took grip of her throat, he hadn't even considered dodging the dagger she had thrown. The dagger was wedged into his chest staining his clothing with a spot of blood around the wound. Sesshomaru's mokumoku wrapped around her body as she let her guard down for a moment, inviting him in. He held her neck squeezing it tightly and loosing it, "Why are you in my domain without my approval, demons such as yourself are annoying." Sesshomaru tore out her dagger with his other hand, not even her sources were aware of him having his other hand again.

...only to fail again..." ⇋  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:17 am
User Image

"I seek revenge for my brothers death. Only blood will satisfy my desire..."

Elycian waited and laughed only to have it stopped as Sesshomaru gripped her neck tightly. When he loosened it all she could think to say was "Revenge. For my brother." It was then she looked down at her other dagger held against his neck. The mokumoku wrapping around her body did things she really didnt want to even think about. Seeing as she was half clad and it was rather fluffy. Narrowing her eyes she grinned. "Hrmm..seems you are just as annoying...pup. Royalty annoys royalty I suppose." She licked her lips and smiled. "How's my poison taste..."  

Rinceoir Tine

Vicious Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:46 am
User Image

⇋ "You try...

Sesshomaru ignored her last question and calmly had his hands to this side, "I have no need to, for someone who doesn't realize anything at all, killing him has no value." Sesshomaru remembered defeating and watching him slowly die as a fake jewel shard infected and killed him. "The thing your looking for is Naraku, giving a fake shikon jewel shard to your brother and filling his head with lies, I won that battle only to watch him die in his greed for power." Sesshomaru's eyes flared red as he thought about Naraku, that coward. The Mokumoku tightened as his eyes turned gold again, "believe what you wish, doesn't change the fact he is dead."

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:00 am
User Image

Elycian growled softly still not fully comfy with the fluff squeezing her. For once in her long demon eternity she semi regretted wearing hardly any clothing. Her eyes narrowed at him. "The shards. So sick of hearing about them. If what you say is true. Then he deserved to die." Her anger causing her wings to twitch even confined within his hold. "This..Naraku whatever he is deserves death as well. My brother was a moron, not a fool." She stared at him then withdrawing her poisoned blade from his neck. A moment of sadness moving across her silver eyes before vanishing behind her rage.

Rinceoir Tine

Vicious Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:13 am
User Image

⇋ "You try...

Sesshomaru let her go and withdrew the Mokumoku, Sesshomaru's eyes went red.... drawing his Tensegia he left a trail of blue fire as he cut her across the stomach and her throat, "how does my blade taste?...." Sesshomaru spoke in cruel humor to her joke about the poison earlier as his eye turned back gold. Sesshomaru watched her react to thinking she was going to die, only a few who saw it know it is a blade that cannot cut.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 4:42 am
User Image

Elycian sighed a bit as he pulled the fluff from her body. Unable to suppress the shiver that ran through her body. Sheathing the dagger in a spot at her hip she stopped short as he cut her throat and stomach. Growling softly she moved a hand to her throat, her eyes shining silver. Pulling her hand back she growled again when her blue blood was nowhere to be seen. "You act like I've never been cut..." The slight sting that she could almost peg was just in her mind annoyed her more then anything. Reaching out she sliced his cheek with a small pointed piece of metal she wore on her thumb. "Now we are even pup." She ginned and took a step back before leaping into the air, her demonic wings spreading wide after being confined for even that short bit of time.  

Rinceoir Tine

Vicious Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:14 pm
User Image

⇋ "You try...

Sesshomaru watched her fly higher, his hair waved as she kicked a little wind. He knew she would be back to ask about Naraku, she would be just like her brother stubborn. He was intent on fighting him over and over just to taste defeat, taking the fake shards from Naraku poisoned him. He remembered as he fell victim to the poison in the battle crippling him and making Sesshomaru lose interest in fighting him. Disappearing and reappearing in a blur at the village behind the last of the villagers that were gathered looking at the damaged half of the village. They stared into deep hole as a snap of the whip later three heads rolled into the hole followed by their bodies, a little boy ran past Sesshomaru into two men who told him to run. The two men charged Sesshomaru with and an axe and a hoe, buying time for the boy to escape. The mokumoku came to life as it swatted both of them aside with ease, nuzzling Sesshomaru before returning to its original spot. He spotted the boy hiding behind a tree, he sent his whip to the branch above the boy and quickly tying it around his neck. With his quick pull of his finger he snapped the boys neck and sent his body falling to the ground. The men got up shouting in anger at his acts, they were silenced as he held his left hand towards them as he calmly walked by, "Dokkasou.." The men were covered in a green toxin and began screaming as it burned them to the bone, making them a pair of skeletons. Sesshomaru left the village as their screams died, he was what he was born to be a killing perfectionist. He enjoyed killing and grew accustom to it, he stepped into the forest and stopped at a spring. Setting his swords down, he removed his armor and bared his chest to clean out the blood stains on his flawless skin. His injuries were completely healed as if they were never there, he removed his top and began washing the blood out of the clothing. "Wench", he spoke as he washed out the poison mixed with the blood stain.

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:39 am
User Image

Elycian shot off like a bullet. She had always excelled in flying and could out fly anyone who had ever dared to challenge her. Diving straight down and swooping back up feet from the ground she could only think of what Sesshomaru had said to her. "The thing your looking for is Naraku, giving a fake shikon jewel shard to your brother and filling his head with lies, I won that battle only to watch him die in his greed for power." Elycian's temper flared at his cocky way of telling her of her brothers death. "Arrogant pain in my neck...literally." Her mind racing back to all the times she had wanted to kill her brother. "He took my kill from me." She growled when she realized she knew nothing of the "Naraku" he had spoken of. Elycian shrugged and decided she'd kill for the information if she had to. Death was nothing to her.

Rinceoir Tine

Vicious Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:09 pm
User Image

⇋ "You try...

Sesshomaru felt a little more appropriate with his clothes clean and his wounds gone, that girl was quite a nuisance. Moving deeper through the forest as ogre lunged at him with a club, a crack of the whip and it lay there in pieces, he noticed her flying up above the trees. He presence was enough to mess with the demonic energy and make everything feel unstable as she moved around. "Just like her brother....quite annoying", he spoke glancing over at the ogre's body.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:45 am
User Image

Elycian did a few flips mostly to center herself. She felt him below somewhere in the trees. Her teeth gritted firmly as the thought of the dreaded "fluff" came back to her. She felt death all around and it made her smile. She loved killing and was excellent at it. Elycian dove down into the trees to snatch up a strange half demon creature only to rip it apart and toss its body away. Not really caring it had been eating on a few human bodies. She laughed loudly rather enjoying the freedom she had. "Where are you Naraku...so I can kill you..." She growled softly and dove into the trees. Perching herself on a tree top as she waited for the aggravation, Sesshomaru to make his way near her. She knew he would. And if he didnt she would simply follow him. "Just call me your shadow...pup." Her soft laughter echoing through the trees.  

Rinceoir Tine

Vicious Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:57 am
User Image

⇋ "You try...

Sesshomaru ears twitched as sighed to himself, he regretted hearing that strange girls voice whatever she said he wasn't interested. Walking a little more until he noticed her sitting high up on a tree, his mokumoku moved to grab her by the waist in hopes of bringer near so he could talk. He knew she would dodge and prepared to attack her to by moving his hand on the hilt of the bauksaiga, he was getting tired of her antics.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:14 pm
User Image

Elycian chuckled to herself as she watched him walk up. Her head tilted to one side she reached up to rub the tip of one of her horns. "Could get used to seeing that site everyday." Rolling her eyes at the thought she shook her head. Her eyes narrowed as she watched him send the "fluff" at her. "Hmph...seems to be your favorite toy pup..." Her whispered little remark only fueled her to not move one inch. She shivered slightly waiting for it to wrap around her half clad body again. Instead she simply made her position in the tree more firm and just waited. Elycian was always one to not back down.

Rinceoir Tine

Vicious Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:34 pm
User Image

⇋ "You try...

Sesshomaru expression changed as he looked at her with slight confusion, he could squeeze her waist and crush her bones right now. He didn't enjoy her toying with him, placing a palm on the tree she sat in and pushed it down with ease. The tree tipped over and he pulled her in with the mokumoku, gripping her firmly at the waist it brought her inches from him. He placed a two fingers and a thumb lightly holding her chin, he turned her head one side then the other curiously. His eyes trying to focusing on her looking into her eyes, "strange how you choose to be captured, I was hoping to kill you but now I want know ...why follow me girl...I have nothing to offer you and yet you claim to be my shadow....and you continue to address me as you know me." His curiosity was obvious as his eyes narrowed a bit waiting for her answer, still looking into her eyes.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:59 pm
User Image

Elycian growled softly feeling the "fluff" wrap around her again. She had tried to brace herself for it but only shivered as it wrapped around her. His hand on her face angered and yet intrigued her. What she had heard of him, he touched no one except to kill them. Elycian smiled softly it turning to a smirk. "I detest being called a 'girl' seeing as I am not a child. As I'm sure you can tell from my..curves. Seeing as you are male...and rather fine one at that. If you must call me anything I prefer my name. Elycian." Her eyes shined silver in a bit of challenge. She wasnt a idiot. She knew supreme demon when she was near one. She was herself royalty though she rather hated her title. "Also. I know nothing of this..Naraku. Since you do. I decided to find you again." She smiled at him then. Her full fanged demon smile, though her rage was still there Elycian knew when to pick her battles.  

Rinceoir Tine

Vicious Lunatic

19,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:19 pm
User Image

⇋ "You try...

Sesshomaru eyes narrowed as she spoke and let her go and walked past, his hair brushing past her. Walking a bit he stopped and looked over his shoulder, "Elycian..., follow me..." He began taking to the sky gracefully, and made his way towards her brothers grave. Going over a tattered landscape of broken trees and earth torn apart, this is where he fought her brother. Landing to the side near the base of a cherry blossom, Sesshomaru glanced over to a sword piercing the ground, her brother's grave.

Inuyasha Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas